Bharti Productions Reviews

25 Bharti Productions Reviews
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend

One thing that was on my top list for vendors that is the top regret of brides and grooms was a videographer. The problem was I had a tight budget and expensive taste and I couldn’t find a videographer to fit that. Until I found Aidan. I watched all of his videos and loved every single one. They were exactly the style i wanted. I had a phone conversation with him to which he answered all of my questions and then i hired him. I didn’t learn till meeting with my photographer shortly after of his young age but boy does it not matter! He only does a few weddings a year which makes him have more attention to detail. I loved his energy and we kept in consistent contact prior to the wedding. He was always expressing his excitement and i felt we were friends before I even met him. The day of my wedding I didn’t ever notice him which is EXACTLY how it should be. He shot everything he needed to but was never in the way. Although i have not gotten the footage back I am sure I will love it. And i love that he also gives me all of the footage that he films and doesn’t just throw it out! I highly suggest him!

Kate · Married on 09/08/2018

So glad we had Aidin to capture our day

We last minute decided we wanted a videographer, and thank goodness Aidin was free. He got such great footage and was barely seen! He got us our highlight video super quick too and all the raw footage. Would definitely recommend Bharti Productions :)

Victor · Married on 05/19/2018

Video was super high on our list of priorities and my wife and I couldn't be happier with choosing Bharti Productions! They were really responsive even before we decided to book with them AND after our wedding they still answered all of our random texts (and even checked in once in a while with us to make sure we're not anxiously awaiting our films)! I can 100%% say that they're a great choice and we wouldn't change a thing if we had to go back and do it all over again (well we wouldn't change anything about video that is)!

Daniel · Married on 10/07/2017

We can't even begin to describe how great Bharti Productions was to work with! My husband and I were so happy when we found a vendor that was gay wedding friendly and understood ALL the intricacies of our wedding <3 We couldn't recommend them to our friends, family, and strangers enough!

Natalie · Married on 08/13/2017

Aidin was really great to work with and I can't wait to see my wedding video when it's finished!! I searched for a long time for a videographer because I'm just particular about that art. I watched all his videos and asked him a million questions that he responded to very quickly. He sent me samples of videos that included the different features I wanted to pay for. He worked with how I could pay which was a big plus. I have to give Aidin 2 thumbs up and a two-handed hi five for his art. He got in a car accident on the way to my wedding and caught an uber for a one hour ride all the way to my wedding annnd he was still on time for wedding festivities. He was friendly worked well with my photographers and even got acquainted with my photographers before the day of the wedding. He was creative and half the time I forgot he was a vendor. Thank you so much Aidin!

Maria · Married on 07/15/2017

I can't say enough about Aidin and his team! From day one Aidin was so easy to contact and was very quick in responding, he made the process so laid back and anxiety free. He was open to any of our ideas and got excited when we brought new or different ideas to the table. The day of is always stressful and it was almost like him and his team didn't exist but their footage was unbelievable. My husband and I had such a great time working with him, we would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

Why we didn't think of having a wedding film earlier in our planning process is still a question that we ask ourselves LITERALLY every time we watch the films that we got from bharti productions. We booked with Aidin and his team about a MONTH before our wedding and they made EVERYTHING super simple and easy to deal with. In all honesty they were probably the most responsive and easy to talk to vendor that we had at our wedding and we use the word vendor loosely because by the time that our wedding came around they felt like long lost friends. And now for the important part, our videos. We started off booking with just a highlight video and then after the fact we upgraded our package to include their feature films too! The first time that I watched our highlight video I cried and my husband (who's a total tough guy) balled his eyes out. We LOVE bharti productions and we're so happy that we got lucky with them being available so late in the game and if we could go back in time they would have been one of the first people we hired.

Shoba · Married on 06/17/2017

Aidin was absolutely amazing!! He was so very nice and accommodating to all our needs. Leading up to the wedding, he was organized, took all our ideas, and very responsive. I loved having Aidin as part of my wedding team of vendors. Highly recommend!

stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't not say enough about Aidin and his team. I'm a perfectionist and i'm very hard to please especially when I have something in mind but Aidin worked with me and did everything to a tee of what I wanted. The footage he captured at my wedding was everything I wanted and more. Aidin was also extremely easy to contact when having questions. I knew I could always count on a quick response when reaching out if any questions. He made it extremely easy for me not only before the wedding but as the day went along as well. I highly recommend this team and I know you would not be disappointed to have them there to capture your special day that you only get to experience once. Having this video and these memories captured will be the best wedding gift by far.

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2016

Aidin was amazing, he was there early and stayed right to the end. He was professional and helpful throughout every moment. I couldn't be happier with our choice to us Bharti Productions. The video that Aidin made for us was perfect, it captured everyone of the moments I wanted. I'm so glad to be able to watch the video over and over again, the first day he sent it to me I watched it 10 times. He really captured our day perfectly money well spent. Also he was very prompt in his video turnaround.

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

They are a part of our family now. We were having such a hard time finding someone that was comfortable with a same sex wedding and we are without a doubt thrilled that we chose Bharti Productions. They worked with us throughout the whole planning process and we were so elated when we received our film. If we had to do the process all over again the only thing we would do is hire them again, have them do a same-day-edit, and not be stingy with our budget.

P.s. they worked with our moderate budget for videography and it was amazing ($4000).

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

We picked Bharti Productions to shoot our September wedding. Everyone told me that I should definitely get a wedding video, but I didn’t want to blow my budget and everything I saw in my price range was an awful video with really, really bad editing. But then we came across their website, and even though there were only a handful of videos online, they were so much better than anything else that I had seen that I figured I would give them a shot, and I’m so, so, SO glad I did...

I had no idea how much I would treasure my film,surprisingly more so than the still images from our photographers. I know there are numerous skilled videographers out there, but on one of the most important days of your life, the stakes are much higher. Trust me when I say, you won't ever regret hiring the best of the best! Aidin and his team captured our day and made it into a FILM not some cringeworthy highlight video but an actual cinematic masterpiece, capturing vividly every emotion of the day. We are forever grateful for him and his outstanding work. If you have the slightest inkling to hire Bharti Productions, go with your gut and just do it, it will be the greatest gift you can give to yourself, your spouse, your family, and your children.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2016

They did a great job and finished the videos really quickly!

Margot · Married on 09/03/2016

Aidin did an awesome job capturing our wedding day. He went above and beyond what we agreed upon, and put together a really great highlight video for us. Definitely took special care of making sure our unique needs were being met, and was overall a pleasure to work with. Definitely recommend!

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/02/2016

"Aidin & his assistant knocked our wedding videography out of the park! His editing skills are incredible and he is so good at capturing the sweetest moments in the most "real" way. I love how nothing about his work felt staged or over produced...just completely in the moment. I would HIGHLY recommend!"

Caroline · Married on 05/28/2016

We are so thrilled that we chose Bharti Productions! The owner, Aidin, was a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding from out of state, so we chose them based on online reviews. And we were so happy with the results. Aidin suggested that we film our "love story" for the actual video a few days before the wedding at this really beautiful park in Colonie. This was so nice of him! On the day of the wedding, he captured all of our favorite moments, yet he is in no way overbearing. He makes you feel comfortable and he's very nice and down to earth. I highly recommend Bharti Productions.

Jonathan · Married on 04/02/2016

Working with Aidin was such a blessing! He was really patient with everyone involved in our event, no matter the circumstances. I really appreciated his creative touch in taking shots and his encouraging, sweet attitude when working with us. You could tell that he really loves his work, and with ending results like his, I can see why! He was such a pleasure to have at our event, and all of the guests and those participating in the event found him extremely professional, while also being approachable and kind. Overall, working with Aidin was amazing, and the final products are truly a treasure, with him to thank. Thank you, Aidin, for capturing our event in such a beautiful way!

Grishma · Married on 03/05/2016

Having Bharti Productions create the video for our wedding was one of the best decision my husband and I made. Being that we had a destination wedding we were extremely nervous about hiring a videographer from the US but we were quickly put at ease when we met with Aidin and his team. They were absolutely amazing to work with and made us feel so comfortable. While at the resort over the five day timespan they captured everything. From arrival to departure all of the candid moments were in our highlights film and we could not have been more happy. Watching the finished product makes me smile every time. They truly did capture the small, intimate details that you tend to miss being the bride and groom, especially when the trip was so long. I continue to recommend them to people I know will be getting married in the future. I tell them a wedding videographer is a MUST HAVE and that they will not regret it.

Kayla · Married on 12/19/2015

Working with Bharti Productions was an amazing experience. They made the process from start to finish an absolute pleasure and we were so so happy with the highlight film and documentary that we received. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bharti Productions to anyone who is looking for top notch video!

Marissa · Married on 10/31/2015

Without question, my husband and I are extremely happy that we decided to go with Bharti Productions for our wedding videography. Originally we had searched through a multitude of different videographers but we kept coming back to Bharti Productions for their stellar work. The one thing that we really valued from our experience was that we didn't find the two videographers (Keith and Aidin) as obtrusive during the wedding. Although they were not obtrusive when we received our final video from them we could not have been more delighted; they captured every single moment that we had wanted to be showcased and even captured some amazing moments that we weren't aware even happened! We are extremely happy with the product that we received and we don't regret deciding to go with one of Bharti Production's higher end packages. One of the best feelings that we took away from this experience is that we did not feel like we were being "nickled and dimed" like we were with our photographer. We would highly recommend Bharti Productions to any couple that is looking to have quality videography for their wedding!

Danielle · Married on 07/11/2015

We are extremely pleased with the services that Bharti Productions provided to us. Originally we were a bit nervous about spending the money to hire a professional videographer but now we without question don't regret it. Aidin and his crew captured every single moment of our day with an artistic eye and in fine detail. Looking back at our highlights video we could not have been more happy with the results. We really liked the way they captured moments that would have gone unnoticed by others. We would recommend Bharti Productions to anyone who is looking to capture their precious moments.

Ruby · Married on 02/01/2014

We were hesitant to hire a videographer for our wedding, but after we though about all of the home videos we had, we had no desire to chance missing our big day. WOW, was that a good decision. These guys know what they're doing!Our videographers, were like shadows; we barely noticed them! They caught so many memories, and episodes, that both us, our parents, and our guests would have totally missed without the video.Seeing the Highlights of the wedding, dubbed, edited, and mixed with our first dance song is totally a piece of art! Gives us goose bumps, and sometimes teary eyes. You can't go wrong with these guys for your big day. As for the value of service and quality of video, priceless!

Shainza · Married on 06/18/2016

Aidin and his team had been amazing in capturing memories of our wedding. Punctual, on-time, just do it attitude was very encouraging from a team on whom we had put our faith in and trusted to capture the memories of our most memorable day.
    The video turnout time wasn't long either and in 2 months time we received our full featured video.
    The video quality is great and professional.

Sara · Married on 07/16/2016

We loved the video Bharti Productions made for our wedding. He even brought a drone to capture really spectacular moments. The only concern was that he was late and my husband was texting him minutes before our ceremony which stressed us out.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Bharti Productions's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review guys! Again, my sincerest apologies for running late when my car popped a tire on the highway haha. Glad we could still be there to capture your day and create some beautiful films to go along with it! -Aidin