bfab Reviews

bfab 6
bfab 7

Lori Sokol · Married on 11/13/2018

Bfab was amazing

Bfab was a great way to get your hair and makeup done in the Bay Area. The professional hairstylist came to my location with all her tools and products. I was visiting San Francisco for a convention and I was able to have a pro hairstylists come directly to my hotel room for a blowout. It was so much easier than going out to a Drybar or blowout bar. My on location stylist came to my room on time and was able to create the exact hairstyle that I requested. I loved working with the hairstylist, she was talented and professional. I would highly suggest that if you are looking for an easy way to have your hair styled, bfab is the way to go!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Demi · Married on 05/26/2018

Last minute search and I came across BFab! They were able to pair me up with an amazing hairstylist. Sophia is. It only professional but also amazing at what she does. She was on time, prices are reasonable, and your able to do a trail of you desire to do so. If you don’t know anyone in town, BFab is the best option to getting beautified!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lesa · Married on 01/03/2018

Maya was my wedding day stylist and I can’t rave enough about how impressed I was with her professionalism and talent. She showed up a few minutes early and made my daughter and I look stunning for our big day.
    I highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    bfab 8
    bfab 9

Alessandra · Married on 12/14/2017

Bfab and it’s team is a great way to have a wonderful make-up and hairstyle at an affordable price. I’m very satisfied with the services they provided me with. Ming was fantastic! Totally reccomended! Bfab is the way to go if you have a special event or a wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2018
    bfab 10
    bfab 11
    bfab 12
    bfab 13

Ms S · Married on 11/04/2017

I am so blessed that BFab did my make-up for my wedding! I looked and felt GREAT! I was comfortable and did not worry about my make-up not being in place! My face was beautiful for more than twelve hours! I never even needed to reapply lipstick! How blessed am I? My pictures show my face looks magnificent and flawless in all the pictures! I am so very pleased with my artist! I would tip her again!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!! Everyone thought I looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I felt it too!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Diane · Married on 09/30/2017

Thanks for helping to make this day perfect in any way! Very nice and professional stylists!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

dana · Married on 09/24/2017

The bridal service and the service for the bridal party was outstanding, all of the girls were very happy with the outcome and loved their looks. The stylists were all very flexible and accomodating. Was so nice to have them come to the hotel rooms, so much less stress than having to coordinate going to a salon. They did the bride, bridal party, mother's of the bride and groom and flower girl. All Awesome! Would highly recommend BFAB!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/17/2017

Amazing wedding day makeup and hair thx to bfab!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

I had a wonderful experience with my stylist Ming! She was on time, professional, and responsive to my needs. I wanted a nice and natural look, not anything too flashy. My makeup was beautiful and subtle...my friends told me that I looked like I was glowing! Ming positioned my flower crown into braids in my hair, and my hairdo stayed up for 15 hours! I would definitely recommend Bfab to a friend.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    bfab 14
    bfab 15
    bfab 16

Julia · Married on 08/05/2017

My bridesmaids and I were delighted with how fabulous the team made us all look. I couldn’t have been happier with the service. I hadn’t don’t a make up trial but Ming knew exactly what would suit me and the result was perfect.

Sent on 01/14/2018