Beyond I Do Reviews

17 | Avondale Estates, GA

17 Reviews for Beyond I Do

Amy Meeks · Married on 10/27/2018

The best wedding officiant!

Rev. Meghan Gurley is the best! She came to our house and met with us to create a tailor made ceremony for us. She followed up many times and was always available for questions. She was on time and was instrumental in creating a seamless and beautiful ceremony! My wedding was a lot less stressful and a lot more enjoyable because of her. I highly recommend!!

Becca · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Meghan for our premarital counseling and wedding ceremony, and we were very happy with both! Our premarital counseling occurred over three sessions, and each one felt useful and thorough. We were able to learn several fighting techniques, for example, that have helped us handle problems in healthier ways, and we went into our wedding ceremony feeling even more confident about our relationship. After finishing our sessions, Meghan worked with us extensively to craft the perfect mostly-secular marriage ceremony, which ended up being both beautiful and unique. I would highly recommend Meghan to anyone who is looking for someone flexible, responsive, and interesting to help them start their marriage on the right foot. We couldn't be happier with our experience!

Niko · Married on 07/01/2017

What an absolutely awesome officiant! Our ceremony was literally tailored to be exactly what we wanted! A very caring officiant. Rest assured you will be in good hands on your big day.

Edmund · Married on 12/22/2016

Meghan was absolutely amazing to work with. From the first time we spoke with her, Meghan was extremely friendly and professional. Not only did she help us customize and build our wedding ceremony, she kept us on point the day of, helping to make sure that the whole event was going smoothly, and that everything and everyone was in place. She provided awesome suggestions when we asked for them, and helpful reminders whenever we forgot anything. Perhaps most importantly, she provided us with an ease of mind, knowing that she would handle her duties (and others) as professionally as we could possibly hope for. Highly recommended!

Lan Anh · Married on 10/08/2016

Reverend Gurley was so awesome to work with! She was very sweet, accommodating and helpful. She guided us through the whole process, from license to vow writing and even helped to calm our nerves on our wedding day. I loved working with her and highly recommend her.

Dasha · Married on 04/22/2016

I'm so happy that we had Meghan perform our ceremony. She met up with us about 2 months before and went through the whole ceremony with us and we got to choose what was important to us. She helped us feel very comfortable about the process so we knew just what to expect. We felt that our ceremony was so very sweet and precious just for us . Meghan was so sweet and thoughtful and professional, she made it very memorable and special. We were very happy??

Jessie · Married on 03/12/2016

Meghan was so amazing from the moment we met her. She was very positive and had a great demeanor. She was very easy and great to work with anything we wanted she was accommodating.

Stephanie · Married on 11/28/2015

Rev. Gurley was truly wonderful. From the very beginning, she worked with us to create a ceremony that was uniquely ours. Instead of pushing for a cookie-cutter ceremony, she gave us options for each part of the ceremony so that it was perfect for us. She is very affordable, professional, and will go out of her way to make sure that everything is perfect. Five stars just aren't enough.

Jillian · Married on 10/24/2015

Rev. Gurley is amazing. From our first meeting to our ceremony she always made sure that we were comfortable and happy. She worked with us to make our ceremony reflective of us as a couple and not what others are doing or what she already has prepared. We also used her services for pre-marital counseling and after every session we felt stronger as a couple. I would recommend her to any of my family or friends, she was a truly a blessing for us.
    Thank you Meghan!
    -Ryan and Jill G.

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

Great officiant and would recommend to anyone looking to have a personalized and beautiful wedding.

scarlet · Married on 10/17/2015

Performed a beautiful personalized ceremony for my son's wedding.Really cares about each couple and what they want their wedding day to be. Goes the extra mile to make the day stress free for everyone, i can't say enough. I would highly recommend her.

Rev. Gurley was amazing. The ceremony was lovely. She gave us the wedding ceremony that we wanted. I would completely recommend her to anyone.

Rhiannon · Married on 10/18/2014

My only concern during wedding planning was finding an officiant, and Reverend Meghan got rid of any concerns I had. She was easy to work with and extremely knowledgeable. She worked with us to create a non-religious ceremony that was a true representation of our personalities. We also used Rev. Meghan for premarital counseling, and I truly believe she helped better prepare us for our future. I highly recommend Rev. Meghan!

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2014

Reverend Gurley made everything so easy!! We loved that she was always early and well prepared, and she let us do our ceremony the way that we wanted to. She was able to put our minds at ease any time we got flustered or nervous. We could not have made a better choice.

Rev. Meghan Gurley is just simply wonderful!!! My now husband and I searched high and low for someone that could help us create the perfect fusion Christian-Hindu wedding and she was AMAZING. It was important to us that we didn't diminish the importance of either religion and she helped us create a special moment that was truly representative of both of us. Our friends and fam are still telling us how special they thought it was. We are eternally grateful!

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2013

I can't say enough about Meghan. She was thoroughly committed to not only having a memorable and personal ceremony, but also to supporting our relationship. I was always (and still am) able to contact her and get a prompt response. She goes out of her way to make working with her clients as easy and fun as possible. You won't regret working with her.

'Beyond I Do' is an appropriate name for this officiant's endeavors because every detail of the ceremony that Reverend Meghan Gurley created for us was above and beyond normal expectation.
    At my wedding the aisle blew away, the trellis fell over and the vases of roses crashed onto the tables: losing their battle with the wind. None of this mattered in the least because the wedding ceremony that Reverend Gurley performed was absolutely beautiful.
    Years of education followed by training at the seminary prepared this minister to craft a unique and touching marriage ceremony that involved our guests, as well as, ourselves. Due to Reverend Gurley's attention to detail and genuine concern for our preferences we did not just attend our ceremony we experienced our marriage.
    Our ceremony was so precious that not even high winds could deter our joy.
    Thanks, Reverend Gurley