Beyond Elegance Reviews

Beyond Elegance 4
Beyond Elegance 5
  • LeToi

LeToi · Married on 08/19/2017

Very professional and easy to work with. I love how they offered more samples that what I requested. It definitely helped out with the decision on colors.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Beyond Elegance's reply:

LeToi, Thank you very much for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you. If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Wishes - Diana

Lindsay · Married on 04/08/2017

I would recommend this vendor to anyone who is looking for table linens. They are very accommodating and easy to work with. Ordered extra linens for us for our special day. The table runners were exactly what we needed to pull our decorations together!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/06/2015

Great company to do business with! They did exactly as they said they would. Thank you!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Suzanne · Married on 05/29/2015

Beyond Elegance provided us with top quality products to rent, a huge selection of linens, decorations, etc to select from and superior service! They're so easy and enjoyable to work with. Lorna and Katie helped me primarily and I very much appreciated their ideas, their follow-up and getting to work with such professional and caring people!

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • Y

yeila · event on 10/11/2014

It was my first time renting chair covers and sashes EVER. I looked around the area and the prices were ridiculously high. When I found beyond and elegance I knew right away this was it. They are extremely professional and their products are very high quality. THEY WERE VERY KIND TO WORK WITH ME AFTER I HAD MADE SEVERAL CHANGES TO MY ORDER. HANDS DOWN- THE BEST RENTAL COMPANY. I RECEIVED MY ITEMS AS PROMISED!

Thank you Lorna for working with me. Keep up the good work.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Yeila,

Thank you for the excellent review. It was a pleasure working with you. If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes.

Diana Bair, Owner
  • User3815291 · event on 12/06/2013

Did a great job at providing expert advice for our event, especially in areas where I was unable to ask the right questions. They thought of everything.

Karen · Married on 10/04/2008

This Vendor is awesome! they are very attentive and have their act together.. its a NO worries thing with this Company!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Karen · Married on 01/04/2014

We used the chair covers and sashes which were very nice.. We used again.

Peri · Married on 12/31/2013

Beyond Elegance is an incredible company and I loved working with them for my wedding. Diana was extremely helpful in offering suggestions for my wedding and helped put the final touch on the decor element of the reception.

Sent on 01/12/2014

LuAnne · Married on 05/19/2018

We rented tablecloths for our daughters wedding from Beyond Elegance and was very pleased! Everything turned out wonderful!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Chelsea · event on 05/30/2015

Easy to use and plenty of information was given throughout the process. Seemed a bit pricey, but I was looking for a very specific type of linen and they had plenty of options.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Thank you very much for your excellent review. It was a pleasure working with you and glad everything worked out well for you. If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Wishes - Beyond Elegance Staff

janice · Married on 01/11/2014

3.5

I was very pleases with e everything I would recommend Beyond Elegance to future brides to be.. I heard of them through a friend that her sister used Beyond Elegance. They had my color champagne and everything matched.. Lorna was very nice to work with!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Minal · event on 12/28/2013

My event was during the holidays and worse there were storms I was extremely worried that the lien would not reach me time. But not only did they come 1 week ahead of time but the lien was clean, not wrinkled. Beyond elegance were easy to talk to and worked with me on ideas and colors and cost efficient ways to make what I wanted happen. Would use them again

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/21/2012

3.5

Though the linens were pricey, they were on par. Very happy I found someone to fit an odd sized banquet chair. Everything was beautiful and the owner made shipping to and from relatively painless!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2012

We rented our linens through Beyond Elegance. They were fantastic!!! The linens were packed in such a way that they were pristine and perfect from the second we pulled them out to put on the chairs and tables. Their prices are great and they were able to help me get my dream of chair covers and sashes to come true! They were so flexible about our pickup time, which we so appreciate, because I know they didn't have to do it! We would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 03/30/2012

Carol · Married on 06/06/2015

3.0

The only thing that I can say that I would do different is the lighted back drop needs to have directions that can be taken with the person that is renting them. Getting told how to do it and then expected to remember is really hard as you have so many other things on your mind as well. Other than than, everything was great!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Michelle · Married on 04/19/2014

They were wonderful about taking care of everything.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Lydia · Married on 10/04/2013

Beyond Elegance was easy to work with: responsive, had what I needed, and on short notice, too. They were flexible with shipping options, and made returns easy as well, with attached shipping labels for the return. The only downside was that shipping cost 88 dollars! But I'd do it again in a second, because of the terrific service.

Sent on 10/08/2013

scott · Married on 05/25/2013

3.0

This is just the best vendor. The chair covers where thick, unwrinkled and fit perfectly. I had ordered other chair samples from online and they were always flimsy and wrinkled. This vendor was also able to match our alfred angelo's dress color for the organza bows, and that was the really impressive part. They made the shipping easy and they got there with plenty of time before the wedding. My only complaint is that its not super easy to get someone on the phone.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Becky · Married on 09/30/2017

Very happy with our experience. The chair covers and sashes made a huge difference at our venue. Sorry we don't have any photos yet to share.

Sent on 10/25/2017

2.5

Return time was not flexible for client work schedules.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Beyond Elegance's reply:

Beyond Elegance does require that items be returned on the first business day after your event. We ship to and get returns from all over the United States. Return shipping time to us varies by state from one to five business days (doesn’t count weekends or the day it’s shipped back) after your event. The rental items are often going out the day after they’re received back and must first be washed, ironed and packed for the new client. When they’re shipped back late it makes it necessary for us to ship those orders by air verses ground, thus driving up our costs which in turn can cause us to raise our rental pricing.

Britni · Married on 04/01/2007

I changed my mind several times before finalizing my plans for linens and such. Diana was very gracious and always willing to help me. Beyond Elegance is based in Iowa, but ships all over the US. Since I lived nearby, I picked up my rental from their wharehouse and didn't have to pay shipping charges. Everything I rented was of outstanding quality, clean, and in really good shape. The table linens and chair covers/ties really made the ceremony/reception and it was well within my budget.

Sent on 05/21/2008

I would use this vendor again for sure - only complaint is parking.

Sent on 04/30/2014

I had some troubles getting a quick response, but in the end it all worked out. The wedding turned out beautiful with your help.

4.2
      3.0

The items I ordered were exactly what was described on the website. I was very happy with the quality.

Sent on 06/24/2013