102 Reviews for Beyond Elegance

Chair Covers (2)
Showroom (1)
Decor (1)
90 Beyond Elegance Reviews

We used Beyond Elegance for our daughter's graduation party and was extremely pleased!!! Very friendly and easy to work with. The linens were flawless and everyone commented on how nice they were. Very reasonable!

Profile Picture Jyll, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We received excellent consultation & service from beginning to end! All linens were perfectly laundered & pressed contributing significantly to set the stage for our son & daughter-in-law’s wonderful wedding reception. We were also very pleased with how efficiently the ordering process went. Everything was followed up with emails from BeYond Elegance recapping our discussion, costs, etc.

The after party process went smoothly as well. For example- we received a reminder call regarding business hours for returning the linens.

We highly recommend utilizing Beyond Elegance in Valley Junction of West Des Moines, Iowa. Thank you BEYond Elegance!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Friendly staff and very helpful. Great prices and selections!

Profile Picture Emma, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beyond Elegance came to our rescue just months before our wedding and our linens and drapery turned out better than we could have imagined. We should have come to them right away. All of their staff are very knowledgeable, organized and responded almost instantaliously to any questions we had. I highly recommend them for all of your wedding rental needs.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very responsive and extremely accommodating!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a great experience. I needed chair covers for a wedding that was only a week away. I was able to have them delivered to the venue on time and the customer service was excellent and I would highly recommend them to anybody, especially when on a pinch like I was. Thank you again to Beyond Elegance

Profile Picture Matt, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Extremely quick service. Products were great. Thank you sooopo much!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chair covers + sashes were perfect. Packaged well arrived timely. If ever need anything again will use you

Profile Picture Kellie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was for a birthday party I us the bow for the chair.

Profile Picture jannette, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I loved working with Beyond Elegance. They made it so easy!! They were very personable and kind on the wedding day AND they made our venue look beautiful! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Zoe, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

great company! I ordered tablecloths for my nephew's wedding and they were perfect!

Profile Picture Helen, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A wedding planner referred me to this vendor and it was all that she promised. The quality and timing was perfect. I highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Sherrie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would highly recommend this vendor. They were professional, helpful, dependable and the quality of there tablelcloths was amazing. Their process is very organized and easy. It was a pleasure working with them.

Profile Picture L., 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Beyond Elegance was so easy to work with. They were very helpful and responsive to emails. When I asked to change my order a few weeks before the wedding, they just changed the order for me. They were very flexible, and the tablecloths (solid polyester) were good quality. I was very happy with the service here, and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User6998342, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

I discovered I needed linens a few weeks before my wedding. Beyond Elegance was so easy to work with and provided me with beautiful cloths! They were so friendly and made this task a simple one for a busy bride!
I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User6152604, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens

Beyond Elegance delivered the linens and picked them up after the event. It was great knowing that was one less thing we needed to worry about.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Decor, Linens

Very reasonable linen rentals!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Showroom, Linens

We got table linens only from this place. We had no problems. Everything was exactly as expected. They were reasonable for the Des Moines area. I did a LOT of research looking for linens. And they were kind of an obvious choice when it came to quality, length, and price. It was a good decision.

Profile Picture User6116247, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our venue worked directly with Beyond Elegance, so we got the chair covers and ceiling draping done thru them. Everything looked so great and their draping made everything come together. They even hung a DIY project for us - it was a huge help!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented napkins for my wedding from Beyond Elegance. They had prompt service, linens were clean, and everything went great. I would totally recommend them!

Profile Picture Ben, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The runners brought the whole room together.

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Beyond Elegance made our day so easy. They were willing to do whatever we needed them to and the linens were perfect. We didn't have to worry about ironing any of them because they were so smooth. I would definitely rent from them again.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The easiest purchase made. The right color and quality. Made the tables pop.

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great attitudes& very easy to work with! They made my ideas come to life with their varied inventory!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews