Beyond Details, Catering and Floral Design Reviews

Beyond Details, Catering and Floral Design 6
Beyond Details, Catering and Floral Design 7
  • Michael

Michael Downer · Married on 06/22/2019

Amber knocked it out of the park.

We've all had bad food at weddings. Want to avoid that? Go with Beyond Details. Our guests are still raving about the food.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/08/2019

Great service & the food was AMAZING!

I had a great experience with Beyond Details! They offered top notch customer service and were very accommodating of my dietary restrictions (I have a dairy allergy and they made me a free custom meal since our wedding menu included dairy). Kaylynn and Todd were such a pleasure to work with and most importantly, the food was AMAZING! We received so many compliments on how good it was!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 01/26/2019

Thee mac n cheese!

People are STILL ranting and raving about the mac-n-cheese at our wedding! Beyond Details killed the food at our wedding. Everyone loved it! We paid about $47/pp for a buffet with 2 main courses, 2 veggies, bread and salad, which was a very reasonable price. Food was kept hot.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Susan Blasik-Miller · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous food and gorgeous flowers!

We were so pleased with our decision to use Beyond Details for the food and flowers for our daughter's recent Nashville wedding. Brandy and her team were professional and responsive. Our guests raved about the delicious food from the appetizers to dessert. The majority of our guests were from out of town and our appetizers incorporated the flavors of Nashville -- shrimp and grits and chicken and waffles. Our friends really enjoyed the little taste of Nashville. The entrees were equally delicious. The servers and bartenders she used were great. They were responsive to everyone's needs. We couldn't have asked for a better team! The flowers and table designs were also stunning and enhanced the ambiance of the evening. It was a beautiful wedding due largely to Brandy and her staff.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Brenda · Married on 09/29/2018

Over all our experience with Beyond Details was awesome for flowers and catering. We had a lot of compliments on the food and flowers. We did have some negative feedback on bar staffing and servers, from guests. However, this should not reflects on them as a whole. Thank you for helping make my daughters wedding day perfect.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Beyond Details, Catering and Floral Design 13
    Beyond Details, Catering and Floral Design 14

Pam · Married on 09/15/2018

Best of the Best

My son was married in Franklin, Tennessee in September of 2018 which is 7 hours away from our hometown. I was nervous and stressed because I knew no one in this area and was hoping and praying that my internet search would lead me to the best vendor. Well…. Brandy and her crew exceeded my wildest expectations and were absolutely amazing!!! They catered the Rehearsal Dinner for me. The food was absolutely out of this world!!! The venue did not have a full kitchen to work out of but you would never have known. The passed Hor'Dourves were mini hot chicken + waffles, Shrimp and Grits, Sesame Chicken Salad, and Cheeseburger Sliders. A plated Caesar Salad was next. The main course included a Petite Sirloin, Smashed Potatoes, Green Bean Bundles, Summer Squash, and a roll. We ended the evening with home made Apple Pie. There were so many compliments on the food and if I could give them 10 stars, I would. If you are in the Nashville area and are looking for the best of the best, then Beyond Details is the caterer for you! They were punctual, professional, flexible, and truly made our evening perfect and memorable!!! Don't waste your time looking any where else...…….Beyond Details is the premier caterer in the Nashville area!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Beyond Details, Catering and Floral Design 15
    Beyond Details, Catering and Floral Design 16
    Beyond Details, Catering and Floral Design 17

Tanya · Married on 07/01/2018

Outstanding caterer!

Both Amber and Brandy were fantastic to work with! They were both fast to respond to questions and went above and beyond to help me through the whole wedding planning process. The food was great, and I received compliments from my guests all night. I would hire them again without hesitation!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Eric · Married on 06/01/2018

Beyond details exceeded all of our expectations! The food was fantastic and Amber was great! We even requested a dish that was not on the menu and they prepared it perfectly! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Mrs.Reaves17

Tara · Married on 11/04/2017

The team at Beyond Details Catering made my day absolutely perfect!! They were accommodating, helpful, and made my vision for my guests come to life!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Beyond Details, Catering and Floral Design's reply:

You were also amazing. xoxox.

Candi · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing food, amazing flowers, and amazing service. Brandy went above and beyond are expectations.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2017

Excellent food and company!!! Would use them all over again

Rob · Married on 10/20/2017

Brandy and her team were amazing to work with. She eased the stress on my plate and was fun to work with. They have a great menu selection, the tasting was fun and she offered constant guidance when it came to the menu and my changes/tweaks throughout the process. Brandy was professional, positive and super reassuring to work with! I couldn't imagine working with anybody else. Several people in attendance said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding and we agreed!

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Beyond Details did an incredible job catering our wedding! Brandy was so quick to respond to messages and worked with us to create exactly what we were looking for in the menu. They did not try to up-sell or overcharge us and delivered amazing quality food. Can't say enough good things about Beyond Details' service and meal! Highly recommend booking them for your wedding or events!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Madison · Married on 09/17/2017

Couldn't have better things to say about Brandy and her staff at Beyond Details.

The food was amazing, they all had smiles and looked great and had great attitudes!

Shari · Married on 09/09/2017

We really loved having Beyond Details cater the food for our daughters wedding this past weekend. They provided food for the rehersal dinner as well as the wedding for 300 people. The food was fabulous. Thank you John! Brandy and the staff were VERY professional and friendly the entire night. I can just imagine that was a tough task for that many people. They treated us like family from start to finish. I would HIGHLY recommend them. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

We had such a wonderful time working with Beyond Details for our wedding. We not only had an amazing catering service but we also gained new friends in the process.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Beyond Details provided truly exceptional service. Ours was a multi-cultural wedding with guests flying in from five continents. Todd truly went above and beyond to incorporate dishes from South Africa and Russia to celebrate our unique heritage. Kaylyn, our assigned rep, was very responsive. Everyone raved about the quality of the food and I highly recommend them without needing to break the bank.

Sent on 01/07/2018

jane · Married on 08/19/2017

I only take the time to review a vendor when they are either exceptional or sub-par. And, I never give a recommendation unless I believe the product/service is outstanding. Beyond Details did an outstanding job catering my son's wedding. I have received an OVERWHELMING number of positive comments from our guests regarding how delicious and fresh the food was. The presentation was stunning. We also used the foral service and it was also perfect. We could not have been happier. Brandy and her staff were delightful to work with right down to every last detail. Beyond Details is 5 stars on every level.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Morgan · Married on 07/21/2017

Brandy and her team at Beyond Details were absolutely incredible! She was super helpful and had a wide variety of dishes and options for us to choose from- the mashed potato bar was a crowd favorite! We will definitely use them for future events and recommend them to anyone looking for an incredible vendor who does both catering/florals! We knew we were in good hands with Beyond Details and they made our wedding day exactly what we hoped.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Christie · Married on 07/15/2017

Brandy & Beyond Details just did our wedding this past weekend and I cannot say enough great things - Brandy kept our wedding day running so smoothly, having the timeline run perfectly and made the day SO beautiful and fun. Guests also complimented how great the food was, which I find rare at weddings in general! I would recommend to any one, any day.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Collin · Married on 05/28/2017

Great people, great service and exceptional attention to detail! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Nancy · Married on 03/18/2017

If you want a company that is flexible, reliable, prompt answering questions, priced well, and does an outstanding job with food and flowers this is the company. I had to do almost everything on line or the phone since I live in Texas and Brandy and her group made sure I had everything needed to give my daughter a fabulous wedding. They have a fabulous menu but will take suggestions (live the bacon bar & tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich), will let you know if you are lacking something, give opinions (which I always respect), and just fun to work with from day one.

Sent on 03/22/2017

vicki · Married on 03/18/2017

Brandy was very professional and accommodating. She wanted to make sure that my daughter's wedding vision was fulfilled in every detail. She was always very calm and patient with us and never made us feel as though we were frustrating her (even though at times I'm sure we were)! All of the food was delicious and the flowers.... from the wedding party to the ceremony and table centerpieces were amazing. Brandy made our daughter's "special day" a beautiful event and it was everything we could have hoped for!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Melanie · Married on 03/16/2017

Beyond Details worked with me to customize a menu that fit our budget, and the food was outstanding. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2017