BEYOND Reviews

BEYOND 1
BEYOND 2
  • Mekaela

Mekaela · Married on 05/19/2018

Beyond designed the lighting for my wedding ceremony area. I showed them an inspiration pic, and they gave me something even better! They made sure that we would get what we wanted within our budget. Everyone at the wedding said the lights MADE the room, and we were all in awe as soon as we walked into the venue! I highly recommend Beyond for any of your lighting needs!

BEYOND 3
    BEYOND 4
    Sent on 06/01/2018

Hillary · Married on 05/05/2018

Incredible Lights and Video

We used Beyond for lighting and videography for our May 2018 wedding and they were incredible! The lighting MADE my plain-ish event space feel so special and custom. The video came out perfect, and they were so responsive when I asked to tweak a few things in editing. They also know most the photographers and worked seamlessly with mine. I cannot recommend this company enough!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Kristy · Married on 11/07/2015

WOW!!! Working with Beyond was such an easy task! Planning a wedding long distance and they made it easy! They also came in at under half of the cost of a less known vendor. Casey (our lighting Tech) was totally awesome! He was there to change the lighting from the Ceremony to Reception. It was breath taking!

Sent on 12/21/2015

BEYOND added just the right lighting elements to transform our venue for the evening. It was really nice to have certain elements like floral arrangements and the cake highlighted once the main lights were dimmed.

Sent on 07/29/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/23/2014

Beyond did our the lighting for our wedding. They were so great! They transformed our ballroom into a beautifully hued purple room with white light washes on our large, beautiful flowers and cakes! They really set the ambiance of the room and I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Mollie · Married on 06/21/2014

BEYOND went above and beyond my expectations. I never really knew how much lighting could change the feel of a room. They did a wonderful job and even created a gobo of my personalized wedding monogram from the company that I was using for my invitations. The monogrammed gobo received so many compliments, it was a unique touch to the reception that didn't go unnoticed!

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/11/2012

The lighting was absolutely perfect…Thanks for helping to make our wedding so very special. I will recommend Beyond to my friends for their weddings or any other event. I never realized how much lighting could transform a room…it was amazing!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/18/2010

TERRIFIC!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Liza · Married on 08/15/2009

We loved Lite Dallas! Ryan was the best DJ ever! From the awesome introductions to the final dance he nailed the music! He was very attune to what the crowd wanted, listened to our requests, and made the reception a blast. Lite Dallas also did our lighting and it was a smash hit. The uplighting and the wall motif gave the room the most wonderful glow and made everything look even better than I imagined it could.

Sent on 09/01/2009

Sarah · Married on 08/30/2008

Awesome! Great vendor! Very professional and talented!

Sent on 06/03/2009

Jenny · Married on 07/26/2008

My husband and I hired Lite Dallas to provide the lighting for our ceremony and reception. WE LOVED THEM!! We were extremely grateful for the opportunity to work with them. Everyone was so easy to work with and worked really hard to create lighting that was above and beyond our expectations and dreams!! Our experience was wonderful!! Lite Dallas created a fairy tale atmosphere that our guests will never forget!!

(The first 4 pictures in their portfolio are from our wedding!!)

Thank you Lite Dallas!!1
    Jenny Haskin

Sent on 02/05/2009

Rose · Married on 09/15/2007

We hired Lite Dallas as our DJ and to do the lighting at our wedding venue. Our DJ Gustavo was such a blast! Everyone had so much fun dancing to such great music. Our lighting was amazing. We were worried about the look of the venue, but Lite Dallas with just lighting transformed a plane jane venue into an elegant palace. The entire Lite Dallas crew is awesome!

Sent on 10/24/2008

Devin · Married on 09/25/2010

Lighting design was beautiful! Great to work with.

Sent on 10/22/2010

Cathy · event on: 09/26/2013

We have 2 big fundraising events each year and we use Beyond for our audio visual needs for both events. In September we celebrating a huge anniversary dinner featuring musical perfomance by MercyMe. Beyond was able to meet the needs of the artist's rider as well as our budget. They are professional and very easy and fun to work with.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Norm · Married on 05/01/2008

It was nice to have someone who was not only doing their job wonderfully, but was watching out for taking care of the bride and the groom. I was very pleased with Lite and would recommend them to anyone

Sent on 04/17/2010

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2008

3.5

Andy at Lite Dallas does incredible work. My husband and I were so impressed with how the reception turned out, and our guests even said to us later, "Did you know the room was changing colors all night? How did you do that?" Lite Dallas definitely creates that wow factor and keeps people guessing. They worked with us on a light monogram, spotlights, special dance floor lights, as well as lights around the room to uplight the walls and change colors. The team is very professional and creative. They went above and beyond expectations. The only small issue we had is communication before the wedding. We weren't really sure what we were getting until the week before the wedding. In Andy's defense, they work closely with the venue on specs and electrical requirements. My venue was not very helpful, so I'm going to say that they were holding up the works and not Lite Dallas. Overall, everything turned out perfectly!

Sent on 11/08/2008

Krystle · Married on 07/08/2007

3.0

Very friendly, very creative, very willing to work with you. They send an electrician to your site beforehand to be sure they will have enough circuits etc. to work with. They cover all their bases. They are wonderful and do great custom monograms for the dancefloor.

Sent on 11/01/2007

beverly · Married on 04/28/2012

3.0

Beyond and Ryan Kelly provided DJ and lightning for daughter's wedding reception in April. Having a dj was more economical for us; and his pricing was reasonable. Ryan did a great job of keeping the reception going; announcing all the important events so that the guests could be involved in certain activities of the evening. Provided nice cocktail and dinner music during that time of the evening. He and his assistant keep the dance floor moving all night long.
    However, a little disappointed in that a few songs were not played, that had been requested. (A few of our guests had requested songs on the couples wedding website; music requests, as did MOB, and they were not played.) A few disappointed guests; maybe Ryan would have played if we had approached him at reception, we don't know. One song that FOB had requested via email directly to Ryan; was played so that may be the way to go; request directly to him. Ryan works directly with bride and groom; their choices are honored of course. A little more variety would have made for more dancing amongst the "more adult" crowd.

Lightning was perfecft; uplighting on walls was beautiful and made for a very subdued color change on the walls throughout the evening. Very pretty.

If you can't afford a band or just want to go the dj route, Beyond is worth checking out.

Sent on 07/12/2012