Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry Reviews

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 5
Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 6
Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 7

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

I planned a destination wedding, and I was unable to meet most of my vendors before the wedding day. Because of that, I spent many hours researching and I realized Heather was on multiple lists of suggested vendors. I loved all of her pictures, so I messaged her. She was very quick to respond to me. A couple weeks before my wedding, several of my bridesmaids decided they also wanted their hair and makeup done. I became frantic and quickly messaged Heather. She went above and beyond for me! She was able to have her assistant come to help with the extra girls. I was so lucky to be able to get a hair and makeup trial appointment with her two days before the wedding, and I spent the whole ride back to the condo staring at myself in the mirror. She listened to me and gave me exactly what I asked for! On the wedding day itself she came to our condo, which kept me relaxed, and I was able to talk to her as if we had been friends for a long time! Heather was the first vendor I saw on my wedding day and I'm so glad it was her. She has a wonderful personality and is phenomenal at her job! I have never felt as pretty as I did on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Awww....Thank you so much sweet Jessica!!! You were such a dream to work with. Wishing you love and blessings :) xo

Christina · Married on 06/10/2017

Heather was very responsive and so sweet. She did a beautiful job on my wedding day and was a pleasure to have with us for the getting ready process. I thought her prices were reasonable and the product was worth the cost.

Sent on 07/23/2017

allison · Married on 06/03/2017

Heather was hands down one of the best choices I made for my wedding day! She did so much to accommodate my bridal party and even came on her birthday! Every one of my bridesmaids could not stop talking about how amazing our hair and makeup turned out- even some skeptics who don't usually like others doing their hair/makeup! She has the sweetest personality and feels like a friend by the time you walk down the isle! She is the perfect choice!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/28/2017

Heather and her assistant Brittany were absolutely amazing!!! They did an amazing job and we enjoyed working with them. Brittany was not feeling her best that day but powered through. This says a lot about her professionalism. Heather- not only is she so talented, but her ability to function under pressure makes me want to award her with 10 stars! We had a tight timeline and 14 services to complete before 11:00 am! She started at 6:45 and worked nonstop to pull this off! Our day would not have been the same without these two ladies' dedication and talent. My daughter's hair and make up were to perfection! The mothers and bridesmaids were stunning as well with each one of them being extremely happy with their services. I would highly recommend Heather and her team! It will be one of the best decisions you could make for your special day in Savannah! K & C May 28, 2017

Sent on 07/24/2017

Brianna · Married on 05/27/2017

It just does not get better than Beyond Beautiful by Heather! She was a miracle worker (especially on my natural curls that no other hair artist can tame!) and an absolute joy to be around the morning of my wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Brianna!! You were a delight to work with. Blessings xo!

Paige · Married on 05/26/2017

Being realatively new to Savannah and not knowing much about the local hair and makeup businesses, I was nervous when it came to picking out the person who would be doing the hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. As I was wedding planning I asked a few of my other vendors if they had any recommendations and Heather's name came up every time and now I know why. She was super easy to book and we corresponded through email regularly to work out all of the details. I loved that she responded so quickly and when it came to scheduling my trial she made sure to work around both of our busy schedules to make the trial happen. On the day of the wedding she made arrangements to drive all the way to Tybee island to help us get ready. Each one of my bridesmaids wanted something different and Heather was so accommodating with each of them and they still talk about how awesome they looked. As a bride you want nothing more than to look stunning on your big day and I'm thankful that Heather was able to make me feel that way! I can't say enough great things about her, you won't find anyone better!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Ericka · Married on 05/20/2017

This review is a little late since my wedding was in May of this year but anyways... Heather is amazing at what she does. She was so flexible with my crazy schedule from the trial day to ironing out the details to the actual wedding day! She was always so easy to talk to and my bridesmaids and I, not only loved her work, but we enjoyed her company the day of the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend her to any bride in the area she is the best!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Brian · Married on 05/19/2017

It's probably not often that the father of the bride (Jacqueline), but I'd like to share the highlights that were spectacular. Heather's talents are above and beyond spectacular. Each gal was absolutely stunning and radiant. Each hair due was it's own piece of artwork. Personally, I've never seen my wife hair look better.....I was in all.
    Heather, you are incredible. Thank you for making this day even more special.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Aww...Thank you so much Brian!! You are the first father of the bride to review me and I am so honored you took the time to do so. It was my pleasure to work with your daughter and all the ladies. What a spectacular day it was:) Blessings~

Amy · Married on 05/12/2017

Heather is AMAZING! She was very professional and prompt with her replys. I absolutely loved my hair and make up! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Megan · Married on 04/15/2017

Heather and her assistant were so lovely to work with. Heather was so sweet during my trail. She helped walk me through a creative design and was so easy to talk with. During the wedding day prep, all of my bridesmaids were very pleased with her work and loved both hair and make-up. She was a great addition to our wedding day!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Heather · Married on 04/07/2017

I can't even begin to express my appreciation for Heather and her assistant Brittany and the amazing work they did for our wedding last weekend. Not only are they both such calming personalities (perfect for the pre wedding jitters) but they made myself, my bridesmaids and mother of the bride/groom look phenomenal. Every time I look at pictures of our wedding I am still in awe of how wonderful everyone looks. The makeup and hair seriously lasted through the entire ceremony and reception- that includes tears, windy weather, and dance floor sweat! If you are looking for someone who has amazing talent and high quality work than look no further than Beyond Beautiful by Heather!!!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Melanie · Married on 04/07/2017

What can I say about Heather that has not already been said?! She is PHENOMENAL!!!! We had a rather small wedding (immediate family only, 14 people total) so we thought we would spring to have all the ladies hair and make up done. She answered all my questions before hand and the day of, she and her assistant showed up right on time to get started on all of us. They had their system down pat! We all felt so special and beautiful by the time they were done. I cannot thank Heather and her assistant enough. Anyone would be lucky to have them by their side on their wedding day! Thank you a million times Heather!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Summer · Married on 03/26/2017

Heather is beyond amazing. She is sweet, professional, and very talented. I live in WV and had a destination wedding on Tybee Island on March 26, 2017. I did not have a trial run, and only showed Heather a picture on the day of the wedding. Everything turned out beautiful. She was such a pleasure to work with. I am so grateful she was available the day of our wedding.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Laura · Married on 03/24/2017

Not only is Heather the sweetest person but, she has an eye for detail. She made my bridal party and I look so beautiful. Everyone, including myself, loved our hair and makeup. Thank you for making me feel like a bride Heather!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/12/2017

Heather is absolutely PERFECT and AMAZING! Before wedding day, she was hands down the most responsive, helpful, and accommodating vendor I had. She not only answered all my questions but provided suggestions and tips above and beyond what I was asking. I had a large bridal party (9 bridesmaids) and also had my mom getting hair and makeup done so with so many services I was worried about having enough time and being rushed in the morning to get everyone done – but Heather and her assistant had it down to a science! They spent ample time on each girl and we were never rushed. Every one of my bridesmaids RAVED about how great they felt and how perfect Heather and her assistant was. I did not do a trial hair and makeup session and just provided Heather a picture of the hair and makeup I was envisioning on the day of my wedding. With those pictures, she was able to complete that vision SPOT ON! I truly have never felt so pretty before and I received so many compliments at the wedding from guests! When she was done with my hair, I even cried it was even more perfect than I could have ever imagined! Heather is truly the BEST and I would recommend her to anyone! She not only does amazing work, but is so kind and sweet, and such a pleasure to be around! If you are getting married in Savannah or have an event in Savannah, you HAVE to use Heather! Hand down the best decision you can make! Thank you Heather for helping to make my wedding day picture perfect!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Aww..Thank you so so much sweet Brittany!!:) You were a dream bride to work with:) So happy for you. I wish you every blessing possible! xo
    Cheers!!!!!

Emily · Married on 03/11/2017

Heather should rename her business "So far beyond the stars beautiful by Heather" she's that good! First off, she has to be one of the sweetest people I have ever met. So kind, professional, accommodating, and just SO GOOD at her job. She was extremely responsive to my e-mails which I really appreciated. I did both a hair and makeup trial before my wedding, and just by showing her 2 pictures she was able to recreate what I showed her but did an even better job. She took into account what my dress looked like and made some suggestions that took it to the next level.

I booked her to do my mom's hair and makeup as well, and my mom was crying by the end because she felt so beautiful. Good thing Heather used waterproof mascara :) Speaking of waterproof, I don't know what kind of magical makeup she uses, but it stays on. Normally after a night of dancing and eating and not sitting down, I'd look like the last 10 minutes of prom, but somehow through her magic my makeup looked as fresh as the minute she finished it 10 hours ago. She's also really easy to talk to while she glams you up, and I wish I could book her every weekend!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Thank you sweet Emily!!! Oh my goodness:) Such a beautiful thoughtful review. You were a dream to work with. Thank you again so much and many blessings sweety:) xo

Krystal · Married on 02/24/2017

Heather is absolutely AMAZING! Planning a destination wedding can be challenging, especially when most of your interaction with your vendors are via email; however, Heather is very professional and responds to email in a timely manner She is a true artist and knows exactly how to bring your vision to life. She is also so so sweet and just a pleasure to be around. I would highly recommend her! Thank you Heather for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Alexa · Married on 02/04/2017

Heather is the best, hands down. She and her assistant made me and my girls look and feel amazing on my wedding day. Not only is she professional and an artists, she is just fun to be around. Friendly, funny, and totally put me at ease on an otherwise nerve wracking day.
    Pre-wedding Heather was super responsive to any questions I had and was very easy to work with. My trial went amazing and she duplicated the look on my wedding day flawlessly. 100% recommend!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Caroline · Married on 01/15/2017

Heather herself is beautiful. I knew I was in good hands the moment we met. Heather listened to what I wanted and produced stunning results. My husband said if he knew I could look like that, he would have proposed sooner :-)
    Heather is truly an artist. I have had my make-up done before and it never turned out as well. My skin looked flawless my eyes popped. I couldn't find any pictures online of the hairstyle I wanted, but Heather was able to produce the "old Hollywood" look I was going for perfectly. My mother looked beautiful as did my other relatives that got hair and make-up done. Each woman looked like a really good version of herself and the make-up didn't look or feel heavy.
    Because this was a destination wedding soon after the holidays, I did not have the opportunity to do a hair and make-up trial. This turned out to be a non-issue since I was beyond happy with my results. Heather arrived early the day of and was always prompt to respond to my email questions.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2016

Heather was fantastic. She did hair and makeup for my entire bridal party and my mom, and came all the way to Tybee Island where we were staying. She nailed exactly what we were asking for and did a beautiful job with all my ladies and my mom (as well as myself). My bridal party also had a variety of hair textures (from thin and straight to very thick and curly), and she did a fantastic job with everyone. She knows her business and is a true artist. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Kasi · Married on 12/03/2016

Heather you were a complete JOY to work with. I am so thankful I was lucky enough to book Beyond Beautiful for my wedding day. Heather did such an amazing job! She made me feel so gorgeous on my special day. Heather is such a sweet, kind soul. She is so talented, passionate and has such a calming presence. We booked her for all the bridesmaids and my mother's hair/makeup. She knew exactly how much time we needed to make everyone beautiful that day. I can't thank you enough for being such a sweet part of my special day. I would highly recommend her for the most important day of your life.

Sent on 01/26/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/26/2016

Heather’s work is absolutely amazing! She is sweet, extremely helpful and prompt with her communications which was very important to me since I had a Savannah destination wedding. My hair and makeup trial was at least 4 months before the wedding but she took pictures and was able to recreate everything to perfection. The majority of my bridal party gave her free reign to “make me look pretty” and she went above and beyond to enhance their natural beauty and exceed all of their expectations. Everyone looked beautiful and were complimented throughout the night. I cannot say enough good things about her. Thank you so much for everything Heather!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Awww...Thank you so much Andrea!! It was my pleasure helping you and your girls for your amazing wedding day. Many Blessings:)

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

Be sure to book Heather months in advance. She's an amazing artist and a joy to work with. She provides a very professional, fun and calming atmosphere on the wedding day! Very accommodating to your timeline, and was just wonderful at creating the looks that each girl desired to have. You can tell this is a passion of hers and she truly enjoys her work of making brides and bridesmaids beautiful! I would highly recommend Heather!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2016

Heather is AMAZING!! Do not think twice about booking her! I had such a great experience with her and she is the sweetest person on the planet! I will never forget her kindness and professionalism. Thank you so much, Heather!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Morgan · Married on 10/29/2016

Heather was wonderful!! I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her. She provided wonderful service and was so kind. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. I felt like a movie star! All of my bridesmaids looked amazing as well and they still can't stop talking about their hair and makeup almost a month and a half after the wedding. You can't go wrong with Heather, book her as soon as you can!

Sent on 12/05/2016