Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry Reviews

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 7
  • Jacqui

Jacqui · Married on 11/17/2018

The Most Beautiful!!

Heather’s work is absolutely incredible! I was so lucky to book her for my wedding. She & her assistant had to do 8 girls hair & makeup in the shortest amount of time. Heather never made you feel rushed and she did such beautiful work. Not only is she very professional she is so kind and great to talk to! Thank you for making me, my mom & my bridesmaids look so beautiful for my dream wedding.

Autumn · Married on 11/16/2018

Beyond beautiful and professional!

I had a destination wedding and my coordinator recommended Heather. I followed her work on social media and felt assured she was a great choice. Her demeanor is professional and makes you feel so relaxed. I told her my vision and she executed it perfectly! My hair and makeup stayed the entire night. Thank you Heather so much for making me feel so beautiful! If you want perfection on your wedding day, you’re in great hands with Heather!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2018

Heather is amazing!!

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have Heather as my hair and makeup artist on my wedding day. First and foremost, she is an absolutely wonderful human being- she has a warm and calming presence and really sets you at ease, especially during stressful moments of your wedding day. She is great at reading people and understanding your vision of what you would like to look like. I'm pretty sure I wasn't great at communicating what I wanted and somehow, she translated what little I gave her into something even better than what I had envisioned. I went with a very romantic-meets-glam style of hair and makeup and was BEYOND happy.

My bridesmaids were nervous about having their hair up since they're used to seeing dated-looking up-do's. But after the wedding, many of them pulled me aside and said how much they loved their hair. Their modern up-do's looked like they were straight out of Pinterest- flowing and beautiful!

I was particularly blown away by Heather's make up skills (I actually asked her if I can take some lessons with her in the future!). She is an extremely skilled artist who enhances your features without making you look cakey or unrecognizable. I received a multitude of compliments from many of my friends who were brides before and had the scary 'I have too much makeup on my face' moment with their weddings- they all were floored at how natural and beautiful her makeup turned out to be. Not to mention the fact that Heather's makeup read so beautifully in our wedding photos too!

All in all, I've never felt more beautiful in my entire life and that's thanks to Heather!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Absolutely incredible experience

Heather was extremely accommodating, as I reached out to her on extremely short notice. She was responsive right away, and very prepared and organized when it came to going through everything I needed for my big day; including the date, time, pricing, contract, etc. I was extremely impressed! The day of my wedding, she was prompt, and was able to understand the look we were going for, and she was able to bring that look to my bridesmaid's and mine's hair and makeup. She did my makeup to absolute perfection, and chose colors that complimented my skin tone and style. She was extremely professional, but extremely comfortable to have a conversation with. Overall, it was an incredible experience, and if you want to feel like an absolute princess on your wedding day, I recommend going with Heather for all your hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Awww....Thank you so much sweet Amanda!! It was my pleasure to help you for your most special day :) xo

Julia · Married on 09/14/2018

Heather and her assistant are amazing! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and knows how to work miracles with hair and make up! Hands down the best!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/13/2018

Heather did an AMAZING job.

I am VERY particular about my hair and makeup. For previous weddings, I have had my hair and makeup done but I was never super happy with it. I always felt like it isn't me or I could do a better job since I am a makeup snob and LOVE doing my makeup. Heather did an amazing job capturing my vintage and moody look. She knew exactly what to do and make my look come true. Best of all, she was having fun with it! I would not have changed a thing about the look we created. I got so many compliments and felt so beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids were also so gorgeous! Each one looked so sophisticated and glamorous. I would highly recommend Heather! Aside from being super talented, she is very responsive, willing to work with you, and super sweet. Thank you HEATHER!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Awww...Thank you so very much Jacqueline!! It was my pleasure. What an amazing wedding it was and so much fun to do a vintage wedding look for you all. Blessings always! xo

Laurie · Married on 06/29/2018

We were very happy with the hair and makeup services provided by Heather and her assistant for our daughter's wedding! She is very talented and provided exactly what we asked for! (Photo credit: Margaret Elizabeth Photography)

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 8

Marcy · Married on 06/16/2018

Heather was absolutely wonderful! She did an AMAZING job on both my hair and make-up and made me look gorgeous on my wedding day! She also made my bridesmaids and mom look amazing as well! She is super sweet and wonderful to work with!

Celeste · Married on 06/09/2018

Heather made me feel SO beautiful on my wedding day...and I had a black eye and some scars from an ATV accident only 13 days prior! No one could tell AT ALL. She is such an amazing artist. Every single part of what she did...my makeup was flawless, highly suggest the lashes as they made my eyes look amazing. My hair was perfect and just as I had imagined...even better actually! She was able to adjust my flower crown into just a hair peice after I realized it was too large for my liking but again, it was even better than I had pictured. I had a large bridal party and she and her assistant came bright and early and got started and we finished with perfect timing. Do yourself a a favor and make the best day of your life also your most beautiful day of your life and hire Heather!! Not to mention she was THE sweetest and I plan to keep in touch with her!! Thank you so so so much Heather!!!!

Dana · Married on 05/25/2018

I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life! I loved working with Heather and her sister on the day of my wedding. The hair and makeup came out perfectly from my 16-year-old niece to my husband's 80+ year-old grandmother. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

LeighAnne · Married on 05/12/2018

I highly recommend booking Heather and her sister!!! I booked them for my May 12, 2018 Savannah wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process.

They promptly arrived at the Airbnb I rented downtown and did the makeup for 8 of my bridesmaids and also my Mom. Everyone looked stunning and more importantly they all loved how their makeup looked! I only wish they could have done the bridesmaids hair as well, but it was unfortunately too many services (which I totally understand!).

Heather did both my hair and makeup and it truly exceeded my expectations. I had a bit of nerves on the wedding day, but her calming spirit put me at ease. She and her sister are so very talented and professional. I cannot thank them enough for being a part of my special day and making us all look and feel so beautiful. Thank you SO much!

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 9
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 10
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 11
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 12

Meagan · Married on 04/28/2018

I absolutely loved working with Heather and Hallie for my wedding in Savannah back in April of this year! They both provided hair and makeup services for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-and-law. From the first phone call with Heather to our trial session before the wedding, I knew she would make us all feel and look like queens on the wedding day. They both brought such a wonderful sense of calm and professionalism. I can't recommend Heather and Hallie enough!

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 13

elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for a very talented hair and makeup artist that will allay your fears and give you exactly what you're looking for, then Heather is your girl! One of the very few things I was worried about during the wedding planning process, was my hair and makeup. I'm particular about it, yet I'm no professional that could do it all myself. I even did two different trials! Heather was very patient with me, and listened closely to exactly what I was looking for, as well as what I did not want. On wedding day she gave me exactly what I was hoping for and then some! Not to mention every one of my bridesmaids went on and on about how happy they were with their hair and makeup. Heather and her sister were able to take care of 8 bridesmaids plus myself in perfect timing. We all enjoyed their company and had fun with them- which matters because we spent 6 hours together. I highly recommend Beyond Beautiful by Heather!

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2018

I couldn't be happier with Heather and her sister, who did the hair and makeup for my wedding. The girls were so sweet and fun to be around all day while we got ready. They did 14 hair/makeup services for myself, my mom, and 5 bridesmaids at the airBNB we rented while in Savannah. Being from out of state, Heather made the booking process so easy. The hair and makeup turned out BEAUTIFULLY. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup in general, Heather did a great job making me look natural. She put greenery in my hair and it turned out perfectly. Thank you so much!!!

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 14
  • U

Donna · Married on 04/07/2018

I would highly recommend Heather for wedding day hair and makeup. She is not only sweet but very talented and was able to replicate my desired wedding look from a photo. The makeup stayed on ALL night and I felt so beautiful! Thank you Heather for making me feel special on my wedding day :)

Lacy · Married on 03/23/2018

From the moment I got engaged I knew I had to have Heather do my hair and makeup for my weddding day. Being no stranger to the wedding industry, I knew that Heather would do an incredible job! She was always so quick to respond with my questions and always made me feel comfortable. I wanted a more natural look for my makeup and a messy whimsical updo. I wanted to feel like myself, but a little more dolled up. Heather was able to capture my vision perfectly.

On the day of my wedding she made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world. The one time I got nervous during the day, was right when she started doing my makeup, it all started to feel real at that point. But she looked at me, told me to take a deep breath and that everything would be perfect, and she was so right.

Brides you want to surround yourself with people (friends, family and vendors) that will make you relaxed and comfortable on your wedding day and she definitely helped to make that happen.

Thank you Heather for your beautiful work on my wedding day!!

Debra · Married on 03/10/2018

Very professional, sweetheart. Very calming, wedding day make up and hair. All the bridesmaids looked like they were Hollywood red carpet ready. Beautiful. The bride my Daughter I think looked like a beauty queen but natural. I felt like I was having a facial when my make up was being applied. My hair can be a workout but she is like a miracle worker with how she got all of us looking so great for this once in a lifetime day. I highly recommend.

• O

Olivia · Married on 03/03/2018

5 Stars isn't enough to describe how AMAZING Heather is (and Hallie too !) It's been 2 weeks and my bridesmaids and I are still so happy with how beautiful they both made us. We are convinced they are Hair and Make-Up Angels!! They were so nice and ready to go bright and early as our day started at 6:45 a.m. for Hair and Make Up. I wasn't able to do a trial before the wedding as we were planning from Florida but I felt that I would be in great hands from Heather's Portfolio.

You can stop looking for your HMUA now, book Heather!

Rachel · Married on 02/24/2018

Heather was amazing and ran on time the whole day!!! my makeup was STUNNING!!! would highly recommend heather! prices were great to!!!

Katherine · Married on 02/03/2018

Heather and Haley were both as sweet as they are talented! Everyone’s hair and makeup up looked better than what they had asked for and my bridal party was thrilled! Beyond Beautiful by Heather was also extremely punctual- everyone was done with time to spare. And since the weather turned out to be extremely windy that day, Heather used some of the extra time to touch up and make extra sure everyone’s hair stayed exactly as it should. Despite the average of 10mph winds everyone’s styles held up! Even my sisters curls, and we’ve never even seen her hair hold a curl- let alone in the wind! We had 6 bridesmaids, and my mother (in addition to myself) who all have completely different styles, and everyone’s looks suited them perfectly. It was so great to see all my girls looking stunning and so happy! My make up and hair were better than I could have imagined and the extra time and care Heather put into my bridal look meant so much to me. Especially as nerves and excitement started to take over, she was amazingly sweet and warm. Thank you so much for everything!!!! Our day wouldn’t have been as beautiful as t was with out you!!!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 15
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 16
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 17
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 18

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Awww...Thank you so much sweet Katherine!!! You are such a gem;) Love & Blessings!!!xoxo

Rebecca · Married on 02/02/2018

Heather was AMAZING! She helped make my wedding day perfect. She was able to take my vision for my ideal wedding day hair and make-up and make it a reality. I plan on continuing to use her services (if she's even available) for other events as well. I highly recommend her!!

Crystal · Married on 01/20/2018

There aren’t enough words to describe the experience I had with Heather. Aside from being the sweetest person you could ever meet, she is the most talented hair and makeup artist I’ve seen anywhere! She knew exactly what I wanted before I knew. Once my hair and makeup was finished, I literally cried because it was so much better than I dreamed. I looked more beautiful than ever and all thanks to Heather Ferguson!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 12/09/2017

Heather was the absolute best to work with for my Savannah wedding! Not only did she make sure we all looked beautiful, but our hair and makeup lasted all night long! In addition to being a very talented artist, Heather is also a very kind person. She is an absolute joy to work with and I highly recommend her.

leslie · Married on 11/19/2017

Heather did an outstanding job! My hair looked so beautiful as did all my bridesmaids hair. Brittany did an excellent job on all of our makeup. They made me feel like the most beautiful bride! They are both very sweet and Heather is very fast at responding to all of your questions. I would highly recommend her!
    12-2-17