Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry Reviews

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 6
Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Heather made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She is very professional and takes her time. I also really enjoyed everything that she and her assistant did for my wedding party as well. Everyone's hair and make up stayed in place throughout the event and we had numerous compliments on how great everyone looked. I wish I could have her do my hair and makeup everyday!!!

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wigley · Married on 06/22/2019

Vendor to Friend

Well I can honestly say I never saw this one coming....I walked in not knowing Heather and just with the idea to have my Bridal Trial done. I walked out extremely satisfied and with someone I now call my friend! Her and her sister are extremely sweet and ABSOLUTELY the best at what they do!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Amber · Married on 06/07/2019

AMAZING Hair and Makeup

Heather is AMAZING!! She is easily one of the nicest people that I have ever met. Heather is so easy to work with and listened to everything that my bridesmaids and I wanted. My bridesmaids are still talking about how much they LOVED their hair and makeup. Each of them were amazed at how long it lasted. I was so excited when she told me the makeup would last all night, because that was my biggest concern (and it did)!! I got my makeup done at 11:30am and it still looked amazing at 11pm when the reception ended. Heather and her sister Halley made getting ready so much fun. They were so easy to talk to, worked so well together, and were so great at what they do. I had 8 bridesmaids, three moms, and myself for them to do. They got them all done in a great amount of time and it never felt rushed. You can also do a trail which was amazing, because I got to see what it would look like before the big day. I can not recommend Beyond Beautiful by Heather enough. She will help make your big day absolutely perfect!! Thank you Heather for everything you did for me; the day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Dana Harp · Married on 05/19/2019

An amazing experience!

Heather and Halley were absolutely amazing! They were both SO sweet and made my bridesmaids and I feel comfortable the whole day. Despite the large amount of services I needed, we never felt rushed and we stayed on track with our timeline! She made me feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend Heather to anyone who needs hair and make up services.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect team

Oh Heather...what an amazing person. Heather and her sister are so talented and are the two people you want getting you prepped for the big day. She listens to exactly what you want and gives you that and more. We started early the morning of and they worked right until we left. Book Heather, if you can!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 8
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 9
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 10
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 11
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 12
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 13

Molly · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing hair and makeup artist!

Heather is awesome at what she does!! I told her what I wanted for hair and makeup and made me feel amazing and look great for my wedding day! I would tell any bride to book her! She is the sweetest woman ever!! Her sister also helped out the morning of the wedding with my bridal party and she was also amazing! Thank you again Heather!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 14

Megan · Married on 04/11/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Couldn’t be happier. Everything flowed smoothly and was absolutely perfect! I didn’t touch up my hair or makeup once. Very pleased!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Hair/Makeup

Heather was wonderful! She was able to accommodate not only myself but my 8 bridesmaids. She made us all look so beautiful and it tied the whole look together for pictures. She was very professional and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Thank you so much Heather! It was an honor to have you do my wedding hair and makeup for our big day.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Lewis · Married on 04/05/2019

Beyond Expectations

Not only was Heather and her assistant a little early the day of my wedding, they were professional, kind, and listen to what I wanted for my bridesmaids. I let Heather be more creative with my own bridal hair and make up. I had seen her work and what an artist she is! so I trusted her instincts. Heather made me beautiful that day beyond anything that I or my husband could describe other than dreamy. If you are a bride who’s looking for an easy-going, drama free, hair and make up artist Heather is your girl! The five stars don’t give Heather and her team enough justice! I promise you will not be disappointed with your results when you use beyond beautiful by Heather.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 15
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 16
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 17
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/31/2019

Heather is amazing!

Heather did hair and make up for my wedding including (my) bridal hair and makeup and hair and makeup for my sister, SIL, mother, and MIL. She did a phenomenal job and everybody absolutely loved the way they looked! A lot of weddings I have been in the makeup looks good in pictures, but heavy in person - but not when Heather does it! Everybody was amazed how beautiful and natural they looked both in the pictures and person. You can tell that Heather is very passionate about what she does and she was an absolute lovely person to work with!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Mechelle

Mechelle Mcgowan · Married on 03/26/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

Heather is truly a gem! I got married earlier this week and I'm so glad I found Heather to do my hair and makeup for me and my mother. She is great at what she does and is such a sweet person and calming. I would definitely recommend as she definitely has a gift for what she does. She is great❤️

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 18

Stacey Mcguire · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Heather was fantastic! The hair and make up she and her assistant did for my wedding was top notch! Everyone looked beautiful, and matched my vision perfectly! My bridal hair and make up was also perfect and photographed amazingly! I could not have asked for a better hair and make-up stylist for my wedding day. Heather is professional, easy to get in touch with, the sweetest person, and a steal for pricing! You should definitely book her if you have the chance!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 19
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 20

Chelsea Brough · Married on 03/08/2019

Heather is amazing!

Heather was recommended to be through a photographer. I’m an based in Colorado and was nervous to use some one I had never met. After emailing with Heather, she was so kind and responsive and put me at ease. After looking at her website and seeing her incredible work I was confident she was going to do exactly what I wanted. She came to where I was staying armed with all her beauty gear and a big smile! She was friendly and we chatted the whole time she beautified me. By the end I felt like a princess and my wedding photos are perfect. I highly recommend Heather for any occasion!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 01/26/2019

Hurricane reschedule

Absolutely amazing!! She made my hair and makeup everything I could have ever imagined. As it being a destination wedding and hurricane Florence making its approach Heather made sure I knew all that was going on in Savannah and when I had to reschedule she was the first vendor to let me know her available dates. I changed my hair from what we had done at the trial and it was exactly as I wanted it. I received endless compliments on my hair and make up. She made me look naturally beautiful. She was always quick to respond and when I had to reschedule my wedding she Immediately called to make sure I was okay. She was with us bright and early wedding day did all my bridesmaids as well as my mom and the grooms mother finishing right on schedule. Her prices are extremely reasonable and her travel fee cannot be beat. I would choose her again and again! I cannot thank her enough for everything and making me so extra beautiful!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Awwwww....Thank you SO much sweet Hayley!! You were a dream bride to work with;) It was an honor to have worked with you! So glad you finally got your dream wedding!! Hugs!!
  • Kiana

Kiana Lugo · Married on 01/03/2019

Wonderful experience

Heather did my hair and makeup for my elopement in Savannah and did such an amazing job! I showed her a few pictures of the look I was going for and it turned out perfectly. She was very responsive to emails and reasonably priced. I recommend her services wholeheartedly if you want to look and feel amazing on your special day. Thank you, Heather!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Jacqui

Jacqui · Married on 11/17/2018

The Most Beautiful!!

Heather’s work is absolutely incredible! I was so lucky to book her for my wedding. She & her assistant had to do 8 girls hair & makeup in the shortest amount of time. Heather never made you feel rushed and she did such beautiful work. Not only is she very professional she is so kind and great to talk to! Thank you for making me, my mom & my bridesmaids look so beautiful for my dream wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Autumn · Married on 11/16/2018

Beyond beautiful and professional!

I had a destination wedding and my coordinator recommended Heather. I followed her work on social media and felt assured she was a great choice. Her demeanor is professional and makes you feel so relaxed. I told her my vision and she executed it perfectly! My hair and makeup stayed the entire night. Thank you Heather so much for making me feel so beautiful! If you want perfection on your wedding day, you’re in great hands with Heather!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2018

Heather is amazing!!

Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have Heather as my hair and makeup artist on my wedding day. First and foremost, she is an absolutely wonderful human being- she has a warm and calming presence and really sets you at ease, especially during stressful moments of your wedding day. She is great at reading people and understanding your vision of what you would like to look like. I'm pretty sure I wasn't great at communicating what I wanted and somehow, she translated what little I gave her into something even better than what I had envisioned. I went with a very romantic-meets-glam style of hair and makeup and was BEYOND happy.

My bridesmaids were nervous about having their hair up since they're used to seeing dated-looking up-do's. But after the wedding, many of them pulled me aside and said how much they loved their hair. Their modern up-do's looked like they were straight out of Pinterest- flowing and beautiful!

I was particularly blown away by Heather's make up skills (I actually asked her if I can take some lessons with her in the future!). She is an extremely skilled artist who enhances your features without making you look cakey or unrecognizable. I received a multitude of compliments from many of my friends who were brides before and had the scary 'I have too much makeup on my face' moment with their weddings- they all were floored at how natural and beautiful her makeup turned out to be. Not to mention the fact that Heather's makeup read so beautifully in our wedding photos too!

All in all, I've never felt more beautiful in my entire life and that's thanks to Heather!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Absolutely incredible experience

Heather was extremely accommodating, as I reached out to her on extremely short notice. She was responsive right away, and very prepared and organized when it came to going through everything I needed for my big day; including the date, time, pricing, contract, etc. I was extremely impressed! The day of my wedding, she was prompt, and was able to understand the look we were going for, and she was able to bring that look to my bridesmaid's and mine's hair and makeup. She did my makeup to absolute perfection, and chose colors that complimented my skin tone and style. She was extremely professional, but extremely comfortable to have a conversation with. Overall, it was an incredible experience, and if you want to feel like an absolute princess on your wedding day, I recommend going with Heather for all your hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Awww....Thank you so much sweet Amanda!! It was my pleasure to help you for your most special day :) xo

Julia · Married on 09/14/2018

Heather and her assistant are amazing! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and knows how to work miracles with hair and make up! Hands down the best!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 07/13/2018

Heather did an AMAZING job.

I am VERY particular about my hair and makeup. For previous weddings, I have had my hair and makeup done but I was never super happy with it. I always felt like it isn't me or I could do a better job since I am a makeup snob and LOVE doing my makeup. Heather did an amazing job capturing my vintage and moody look. She knew exactly what to do and make my look come true. Best of all, she was having fun with it! I would not have changed a thing about the look we created. I got so many compliments and felt so beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids were also so gorgeous! Each one looked so sophisticated and glamorous. I would highly recommend Heather! Aside from being super talented, she is very responsive, willing to work with you, and super sweet. Thank you HEATHER!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry's reply:

Awww...Thank you so very much Jacqueline!! It was my pleasure. What an amazing wedding it was and so much fun to do a vintage wedding look for you all. Blessings always! xo

Laurie · Married on 06/29/2018

We were very happy with the hair and makeup services provided by Heather and her assistant for our daughter's wedding! She is very talented and provided exactly what we asked for! (Photo credit: Margaret Elizabeth Photography)

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry 21

Marcy · Married on 06/16/2018

Heather was absolutely wonderful! She did an AMAZING job on both my hair and make-up and made me look gorgeous on my wedding day! She also made my bridesmaids and mom look amazing as well! She is super sweet and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Celeste · Married on 06/09/2018

Heather made me feel SO beautiful on my wedding day...and I had a black eye and some scars from an ATV accident only 13 days prior! No one could tell AT ALL. She is such an amazing artist. Every single part of what she did...my makeup was flawless, highly suggest the lashes as they made my eyes look amazing. My hair was perfect and just as I had imagined...even better actually! She was able to adjust my flower crown into just a hair peice after I realized it was too large for my liking but again, it was even better than I had pictured. I had a large bridal party and she and her assistant came bright and early and got started and we finished with perfect timing. Do yourself a a favor and make the best day of your life also your most beautiful day of your life and hire Heather!! Not to mention she was THE sweetest and I plan to keep in touch with her!! Thank you so so so much Heather!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018