Bexar County Marriages Reviews

Bexar County Marriages 6
Bexar County Marriages 7

Krysten casas · Getting married on 11/04/2019

Mr. Jensen

When the judge was hours late for our wedding ceremony my mom suggested Mr. Jensen and he was able to meet my husband, myself and our family members on short notice and saved the day! Not only was the ceremony amazing, He involved our family members that were closest to us and it made the ceremony more special than any judge could of made it. I 100% recommended Mr. Jensen to anyone looking to get married!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Bryan · Married on 05/18/2019

Mr. Jensen is fantastic.

Mr.Jensen was amazing. Being in the military my wife and I were having a hard time finding help with the time frame and schedule we had. Mr. Jensen was extremely helpful. Laid out all the options we had and helped us every step of the way. He made our ceremony very special and was glad he included our family. Also helps that he did it in spanish for my wife's parents. The location he chose was beautiful. Overall great service. Calmed our nerves and was very helpful and professional. Made sure we had everything we needed before my leave date.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Jac

Jac Jac · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful experience!

Mr Louis Jensen was called upon at the last minute to help us get married and he made our day both fun and enjoyable. Mr Jensen called us right away and with his expertise, knowing all the best and right Bexar County officials and judges, he was able to quickly lead and navigate us through the whole process, insurance of gaining all the proper documentation and finally conduct the marriage ceremony himself.
    His fee for all these services and profession was modest and more than worth it. I encourage and recommend anyone to contact Mr. Jensen for any help in getting married... Thanks Mr. Jensen... Jo and Ester C.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Morgan · Married on 04/27/2019

In great hands with Mr jensen

Mr Louis Jensen was the officiant at our wedding this past weekend and let me tell you all, no one is better than him! From beginning to end the service he provided was first class. He went out of his way to accommodate last minute changes and for that we are so grateful. The ceremony was beautiful and even made our guests emotional. He incorporated our family into the ceremony which was amazing to see! You are in great hands with Mr Jensen!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Enrique

Enrique Gonzalez · Married on 04/12/2019

Fantastic!

Louis Jensen is you are the whole package when it came to our wedding from presentation, entertaining to down to business you kept it beyond expectations! Thank you so much for your service and professionalism! Anyone reading this I would recommend Louise 10/10 he will make your experience that much better.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Salazar · Married on 03/28/2019

Outstanding

Mines n my Husbands wedding was so Awesome. We were so nervous didnt know what to say or do. Lol but Mr. Jenson took care of everything he did an amazing job with it we can definitely refer him for sure. It was like a dream come true the setup was beautiful and he came to our house to do it even waited on my son that was running alil late he did a perfect job.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Bexar County Marriages 12
    Bexar County Marriages 13

Ariana · Married on 03/24/2019

5 Stars!!!!

My husband and I were on the way to the courthouse to get married and Mr. Jensen appeared like a God send just as we were about to walk in. He told us we were dressed too nice to do it in the courthouse and led us to the front of the San Fernando Cathedral. He even had vows as we were not prepared! It was beautiful and so much better than a courthouse wedding. Mr. Jensen then helped us inside getting our marriage license and whatnot. I can not say enough good things about him!! Thank you Mr. Jensen!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • X

Xena Farris · Married on 03/22/2019

Louis Jenson

Today me and my husband got married and Mr. Jenson was amazing! He did our wedding in the garden and it was beautiful. It was last minute and he still worked wonders. Thank you. X&J

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Benzeleski · Married on 03/22/2019

Breathtaking

I would highly recommend Mr. Jenson. He explained when, how, and why while helping us through the process. He was extremely knowledgeable and familiar with the process which alleviated the stress from my husband and I on our special day. Not being from the San Antonio area, Mr. Jenson suggested a beautiful spot along the river walk, and he left myself and everyone who attended speechless. Thank you Mr. Jenson for making our special day unforgettable.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • LOUIS

Louis M Yanez · Married on 03/15/2019

Desire & Passion 👍👍👍👍👍

Highly recommend Mr Louis Jensen his expertise and professionalism showed from the minute he arrived. He took initiative and made our wedding ceremony very unique in so many ways our audience family and friends were amazed by his passion. My wife and I were very pleased in his creativity with our in-laws and children. I highly recommend Mr Jensen you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kerry · Married on 03/04/2019

Courthouse

Mr Louis was great and we loved him he was awesome. He was so friendly.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Bexar County Marriages 14

Dreeka Rover · Married on 01/25/2019

Louis Jensen

Mr. Jensen was amazing! He got us in and out omg fastest marriage in history! He got us our license and got a same day waiver for us to be married all in the same day! Life gets busy and sometimes when you know you just know so we were very happy to complete the whole process all at once. We literally just followed him as he led the way. Without him we would’ve been totally lost! He was very funny, generous, thoughtful, caring to my needs as the woman and the vows were sweet it was very nice that he gave us options. We didn’t just get married in the courthouse by some careless judge and shewed off for the next set of people. We chose to marry by the water fountain and It was awesome!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Bexar County Marriages 15

Tayler · Married on 01/04/2019

Amazing ceremony by Mr. Jensen

I HIGHLY recommend Mr. Louis Jensen. He is a very professional, awesome, yet friendly person. I had been searching for the past 3 weeks for someone who would be able & willing to marry my husband & I. I searched & searched until I felt I found the right person. Who happened to be Mr. Jensen! Being that my husband is in the military, it had been super stressful in having this done, nobody was getting back to me & I got stressed each day. I came to Mr. Jensen just 3 days before wanting to get married. He got back to me right away. He really will calm your nerves down. He helps you with literally everything, he will take amazing care of you, I promise it!! He suggested the most beautiful places for the ceremony, & really made it one to remember forever. You will not regret going to him. I am super glad I chose him. He is very flexible with your timing. He will do anything & everything to make it stress-free, as well as a dream come true.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Eric · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent!

Mr. Jensen married us at the Westin Hotel in December. The location was already beautiful, especially being on the Riverwalk at night with all the lights, but Mr. Jensen made our wedding extra special. He is a true professional. From the first phone call to after the ceremony, he treated my wife and I as if we were his own family. Thanks for everything, Mr. Jensen! The reviews don’t do you justice.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Elena

Elena Neagley · Married on 12/06/2018

Beautiful ceremony

I work downtown and have seen Louis perform many ceremonies. The couples all look so happy and pleased. When I decided to get married, I contacted Louis, and although it was short notice, he made himself completely available. He suggested the perfect location. His words were beautiful, the location was beautiful, it was perfect! I could not have imagined anything better.

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Bexar County Marriages 16
  • Blanca

Blanca Martínez · Married on 11/10/2018

Totally professional

Louis was the officiant at our wedding on Saturday November 10, 2018 and he performed the ceremony with much professionalism ... he was very punctual and spoke very beautifully to the guests and he dedicated the time to all our doubts ... 100% I recommend Mr. Louis Jansen

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Krystal

Krystal Uriegas · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfection

Louis was incredible!!! Gave my husband and I the best ceremony we could have ever dreamed of. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Rebekah · Married on 10/01/2018

Louis provides top notch service. He always has the best interest of the clients in mind. Very flexible and timely. Being a military couple came with some challenges, but he worked with us to have a wonderful ceremony. He calmed all our nerves and helped us every step of the way! 10/10 recommend to any couple looking to get married in the area!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Gabriela · Married on 08/11/2018

Louis Jensen was the best! Our families loved the ceremony as much as we did. Very professional, giving you an unforgettable wedding. We couldn’t have picked anyone better to marry us :)

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sabrina · Married on 08/02/2018

Right when we got there he knew we were gunna get married. He went ahead an asked an dident even have the license yet. Ended up helping us with everything and walking us through this amazing experience. Such a kind, helpful, an nice man. He even took pictures for us an would recomend him to who ever in San Antonio is getting married!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Dawn · Married on 07/01/2018

Louis Jensen did an amazing job as our officiant! He was professional in all aspects of the ceremony. He included my daughter and friends, which meant so much to us. He was willing to come to our home so that we could have a quiet, low key ceremony. I would highly recommend him to any and all my family and friends.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Margaret · Married on 05/18/2018

Louis Jensen did a great job as our officiant! He was professional and easy to work with. I used him because he did a nice ceremony for a family member and have already referred him! Thanks Louis!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Dayna · Married on 05/11/2018

Louis Jensen is Awesome!!! We got married kind of spur of the moment and Louis was there to make everything easy and special for us!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Janaye · Married on 01/26/2018

Me and my husband were both pleasently suprised with our experience.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Melinda · Married on 12/15/2017

Mr. Louis Jensen is one amazing man! He officiated our wedding ceremony and we absolutely loved it. We chose to have or ceremony in Spanish and our family and friends loved it. We not only chose him once but twice once for our court wedding and again at our wedding venue. Thank you once again Mr. Jensen...

Sent on 01/08/2018