Between Flowers Design Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Krystle O. Married on 04/16/2022

Fantastic!

Between Flowers did an amazing job for my wedding!! I gave them my vision of colors and style and they blew me away. The owners are such nice genuine people and will help you and accommodate any request or need you have! I have found my florist for life! They just did and absolutely amazing job and we were both just so happy with outcome. Thank you!!

Between Flowers Design's reply:

Hello Krystel, It was a pleasure for us to work with you and the team of The Signature Grand at your wedding.

Crystal O. Married on 04/16/2022

Beautiful Arrangements

The flowers were all so beautiful and full of love, everything from the centerpieces to the bouquets were just want I wanted- all pink:)!

Between Flowers Design's reply:

Hello Crystal, thank you very much for this fantastic five stars review. It was a pleasure to work with you
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sigalit A. Married on 03/06/2022

Excellent! Professional, lovely people

I have so many good things to say about Between Flowers. I used this company for my wedding on March 2022. From the time of consultation to the day of the wedding, Daniel and his wife were professional, sweet, and caring. It felt like we were working with family. Their knowledge and experience doing large events was instrumental in giving us advice and ideas that we didn’t consider before. Daniel on his own did everything to save us money when it was possible and his prices were very fair. The final result was nothing short of stunning with many compliments by our guests. Please don’t think twice before using this company because having such great partners on your special day is a big deal. ❤️❤️❤️

Between Flowers Design's reply:

Sigi and Mario, thank you for making us feel like family. It was very satisfying for us to be part of such a special day in their lives.
    Cynthia K. Married on 01/15/2022

Happy Customer

The experience I had at this flower shop was by far the best experience out of all the vendors I dealt with in planning my wedding. Daniel was very attentive with helping me choose the flowers for my centerpieces. He is very knowledgeable and professional. My flowers were gorgeous and I received many compliments from the guests. If you are looking for a flower shop that will make your event beautiful, then see Daniel at Between Flowers and Design in Weston, Florida

Between Flowers Design's reply:

We are pleased about this review, thank you very much for the opportunity you gave us to work on your wedding.
  • Aniya
    Aniya J. Married on 10/23/2021

Nice Fresh Flowers

We used Between Flower Design for our recent wedding this past weekend, and they delivered fresh beautiful flowers in a timely manner. All of the flowers, bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages were the exact color I wanted. I still have my bouquet, and the flowers still look fresh. They even accommodated last minute changes to my flower girl rose petals. Will definitely use this company again for our future floral needs.

Between Flowers Design's reply:

Hello Aniya, thank you very much for taking the time to review our business. It was a pleasure to work with you on this important day.
    Shonteivia Married on 10/15/2021

Excellent Work!!

Daniel and team were great to work with and brought my vision to life. They were attentive and listened to what I wanted. When I have another event I will definitely be calling them for their assistance.

Thank you Daniel and team!! You guys are THE BEST!!!

Shonteivia

Between Flowers Design's reply:

Shonteivia it was a pleasure to be part of this amazing day. Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to be part of it.
    Javier H. Married on 04/10/2021

Incredible Flowers and Design for a Perfect Wedding Day

Between Flowers is absolutely amazing. From the initial meeting to go over our ideas they listened to our vision, worked with all of our requests/changes and were accommodating, flexible, professional, kind and extremely responsive throughout the entire process. We did a mixture of low and high centerpieces along with different designs for our outdoor ceremony area. On the wedding day, the flowers were beautifully put together and wowed our guests. We loved working with Mary and the incredible team at Between Flowers.

Between Flowers Design's reply:

Mr. Javier and Mariela, it was a real pleasure to work with you on one of the most important days of your life.
    Nishil P. Married on 02/06/2021

Best florist in South Florida

The team at between flowers put together the most amazing arrangements for our backyard wedding in a short period of time. The staff was so attentive to details and responsive that they even did same day changes/additions. they did everything from the candles, lanterns, greenery and petals. I highly highly recommend them

Between Flowers Design's reply:

Mr. Patel thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this five stars feedback. It was a pleasure to serve you.
  • Jenn
    Jenn Married on 01/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service & Beautiful florals!

We loved every part of dealing with this vendor, they were just a pleasure to work with. Our wedding threw us for a loop due to covid, we had so many postponements and ultimately cancelled are large wedding and had a small 10 person event. This obviously significantly changed our floral plans. They were so understanding and accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend this company! I had lost money with my cancellation with my other vendors so I was trying to save where I could. They offered to design my arch flowers where they could break it up to 4 centerpieces and transport them to the restaurant we had our dinner at. Seriously, above and beyond! They are awesome!

Between Flowers Design's reply:

Hello Jennifer, we are very gratefull with this amazing review. It was a real pleassure to work with you on this important day.
    Conchita V. Married on 12/12/2020

Excellent Service

The service I received was professional, courteous and prompt. Even from the initial consultation and the delivery & pick-up. Would highly recommend them. Pricing was very fair and my flowers were beautiful.
    Vanessa Married on 06/22/2018

Amazing!!!!

found Between Flowers Design on google and decided to use them to do my bouquets, boutonnières and arch, It was by far the best decision ever!!! Not only was Daniel professional but he was extremely patient and answered all my questions over and over. Daniels and his wife make an excellent team and I could not have been happier with how beautiful my bouquets & boutonnières were and the arch was also just perfect!!! Thank you both for everything!!! Vanessa & Antonio Married on 5.21.21. ☺️

Between Flowers Design's reply:

Hello Vanessa, Thank you very much for this amazing review. It was a pleasure to work with you in one of the most important days of your life.
    Lakeisha R. Married on 10/17/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing florist so elegant and professional

Daniel and his wife did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! I wanted a tropical fall theme and they delivered. They were extremely responsive flexible and treated me like I was more than a customer. Their work is unique and so elegant. I would definitely recommend them! And I will be using them in the future.

Between Flowers Design's reply:

Lakeisha thank you very much for this amazing review. It was a pleasure to work with you in this important day.