Better Tie Productions Reviews

Better Tie Productions 3
Better Tie Productions 4

Kerneisha · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Service!

Excellent service everything you can ask for in a videographer!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Catherine Sefcik · Married on 03/09/2019

The absolute best wedding decision i made

Of all the tedious details needed to make a wedding happen: venue, music, reception, food, flowers, etc., the greatest decision we made was to allocate the money and make the decision to hire Better Tie Photo & Video to be a part of our special day. We had a tight timeline from the start, 8 weeks, and Daniel Yopp with his team did nothing but excel in preparations prior to the day, as well as on the day of. By the wedding day, the team had our expectations understood with photo and video style, detailed in the exorbitant amount of family photos and knew the intricacies of the timeline for the day. His team was on point, making transitions flow smoothly as if I had always had a wedding planner present to tell me when and where to be with what to do.
    What did we get? We left with the most well recorded and precious memories of our special day. The photography was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined and the videography done so well to capture the essence of the day. Our wedding venue looked out over a beautiful cliff, but rain and fog did not cease on the day of and the gorgeous scenic views were lost, but the Better Tie team has the passion and finesse in capturing beauty in an unexpected way. Looking at the photos and video, we were more thankful for the fog and rain and were stunned to have said so.

Better Tie Productions 5
    Better Tie Productions 6
    Better Tie Productions 7
    Better Tie Productions 8
    Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Aaron

Aaron Higgs · Married on 06/10/2018

Everything we were looking for

Naturally, one of the hardest decisions when planning a wedding could be the photographer. How will they capture our day? Will they be hard to work with? Will they capture the things that really matter? All of these concerns were put at ease the moment we chose Better Tie Productions. From the first day that we met and through each discussion about our wedding, everything was made simple and easy for us to handle. The day of the wedding had its own hiccups, but none were because of or related to the photography. From the bride and groom’s perspective, Daniel and Elisha captured all of our favorite moments so well. The first look was made to be so special. The herding of people for family pictures was efficient. And the unexpected detail pictures made reviewing our wedding activities even more fun. They went above and beyond to cover things that we didn’t even know were happening. We are so grateful to have had their experience and touch on the memories we will carry for a lifetime. From our whole family, Thank you Better Tie for the best in everything!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kiley · Married on 04/21/2018

Better Tie Productions did such an amazing job on our wedding video! They were so professional, and really did everything possible to make our video so perfect to remember our special day.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Daniel and Elisha were amazing!!! Could not have asked for better videographer/photographers. They captured so many special moments without me ever feeling like they were in the way. Very professional and friendly. We laughed a lot! Even our posed pictures look natural. If you're looking for video or photography, look no further. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ashton · Married on 07/07/2017

I had photography and videography , best decision I made! My husband didn’t want to bother with video, he said “ we don’t need that.” I told him “we are going to do it.” we got it back and he loved it! He came home one evening and said “ I’m really glad we did the video, I just love it and watch it all the time!” I looked at him and said,” and you didn’t want the video!” The pictures are beautiful and I love my video. I’m so happy I got such a great team to help capture everything on our special day! Thank you guys!!!!
    Also they really make you feel comfortable and have fun while shooting. It went so fast, my husband liked that :)

Sent on 10/18/2017

Monica · Married on 05/27/2017

Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day (weekend) a very memorable one. You all were AWESOME to work with!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Caitlin · Married on 08/06/2016

I went back and forth on doing a wedding video, but boy am I glad I did, and chose Better Tie Productions!! Daniel was so helpful and responsive during the whole planning process. He captured such special moments that my husband and I will forever cherish. I am so happy to have video of these once in a lifetime moments, my precious dog (who Daniel was happy to work with :) ) getting ready with me and my bridesmaids, all the wonderful wedding moments including dancing with my dad, and my personal favorite, my husband dancing! He was pretty composed most of the wedding, but let loose to dance in a circle of guests. I AM SOOO happy this was captured on film... without Better Tie it wouldn't have been! The photos just didn't do it justice, but the video sure did :) Not only do we have a beautiful highlight video and ceremony video, but we all have ALL the raw footage form the day. From my research, they were the only ones to offer this. My husband and I watched our wedding video 5 times in a row after we got it. The music and feel of the video represented us so well, we couldn't be more pleased! It was so amazing to relive those moments, and see some parts of our wedding that we missed due to the craziness of the day. I would definitely have regretted not doing a wedding video, and am so thankful I chose Better Tie. I highly recommend them. Thank you!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Carolina · Married on 07/23/2016

Better Tie Productions made us a gorgeous video that perfectly captured all of our favorite elements of our wedding. They were extremely professional and friendly, and I would recommend them for anyone's videography needs!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Casey · Married on 07/09/2016

I honestly don't even know where to begin! Daniel and better tie productions went above and beyond with our wedding highlight video and I could not be more pleased! They were so attentive to our needs and captured everything. Daniel and his team were very professional, used the best equipment, and extremely helpful. This video is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives and we are so excited to have it to share with friends and family! I would and will recommend better tie productions to everybody! I seriously can't say enough about them.

Sent on 08/12/2016

They were so awesome. Always answer my questions and gets pictures back earlier then expected.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Better Tie was absolutely amazing. Daniel and Elisha were great to work with and are so much fun. They know exactly what they are doing and you don't even know they are there during the event. They are very professional, but also know how to have fun while getting everything taken care of. I would recommend them to anyone that needs any type of photography or videography done, they are the best!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Kathy · Married on 06/11/2016

Better Tie Productions was awesome to work with. Very professional but also knows how to make it a fun and enjoyable experience. They blend in with the environment and you don't realize they are there taking beautiful pictures of your event.

Sent on 06/30/2016

The Better Tie Productions team was AMAZING!!!! They were very professional, positive, and flexible! They communicated great from the very start! We love them! Their work is PERFECT! We are so happy with this very talented, creative team! We love our very special video from our wedding day!

Deciding to get a videographer for the wedding was one of the best choices we made! We love being able to watch and have such a special piece of the day with us always!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Somers · Married on 11/21/2015

Daniel was amazing to work with! He took the time to explain his services to us and worked to create a custom package for our wedding day. He and his team were professional and their work is amazing! We are thrilled to have a beautiful compilation of our wedding day as well as a full edited ceremony to look back on and relive. I would absolutely recommend him for any videography services!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Kenneth · event on: 10/31/2015

What a great time working with Daniel and Elisha at Better Tie. We had holiday photos taken by them at Furman University. They did a great job of finding unique places for photos as well as make us feel relaxed during the shoot. Our family of 4 would definitely recommend Better Tie!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Katherine · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I are so glad that we decided to use Better Tie Productions for our photography and videography services! Hands down they were the most accommodating vendor we dealt with for our wedding. They captured every little detail and every special part of the day. The team was a joy to be around and kept the wedding party laughing. We received our photos and video much sooner than we expected and thoroughly enjoyed going back and reliving our wedding day. They did a great job learning what was important to us, and what we wanted to remember most about that day. It was obvious that Daniel and his team put a lot of time and effort into making sure those things showed throughout the video and photos we received. I would definitely suggest their services to anyone looking for a great photographer/videographer. They were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

We used Better Tie for our wedding video & uplighting. Daniel was AMAZING to work with! He was so professional and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire planning process. He even met with again a couple weeks before the wedding so that we could test out every color of uplighting, to ensure we had the perfect custom shade for our reception. Not only was the uplighting amazing, but we are so thrilled with how our video turned out - it's perfect! Thank you Better Tie for helping to capture our special day!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/14/2015

AMAZING! That is all I can say about them!!! Simply amazing! They captured every emotion from every part of our special day! If you want people who respect your vision, stick with the budget and most of all enjoy your day with you then look no further!

Sent on 12/03/2015

When our daughter asked us about hiring a videographer for her wedding, I was hesitant because I was concerned we'd feel "on camera" before and during the wedding and lose opportunities for private moments. I half-heartedly checked on a few options, but didn't follow through. A few weeks before the wedding, the subject came up again. In an online search, Better Tie Productions appeared with over thirty positive reviews, so I contacted Daniel. He reassured me about my concerns and did an excellent job capturing precious moments from the wedding and reception. I'm so thankful for Daniel's perceptive and skilled documentation of this special day. He is a gifted professional and we are so glad we chose Better Tie.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

Better Tie was HANDS DOWN the best decision we made for our wedding! Rewind about two months prior to the wedding, I had almost every detail locked down and was trying to decide if I wanted to hire a videographer. We were down to the last few $$$ of our budget and I was concerned if we hired someone, it would have to be the cheap package that would look no better than a VHS home video. THANKFULLY I stumbled upon Better Tie's website and was mesmerized by their videos and knew immediately I wanted them to capture our day. I emailed Daniel and was blown away by his responsiveness, friendliness, and willingness to work within our budget. We opted for the Loosened Tie package and what we received in return was above and beyond our wildest expectations. The Better Tie duo is extremely professional and captured every important aspect of our day flawlessly. We were so impressed by their creatively and their ability to remain virtually "unnoticed" during the ceremony and reception, yet their video portrayed a front row view of every moment. Speaking as someone who was "skeptical" about whether or not we would want a wedding video, I can say without a doubt using Better Tie was the BEST decision we made! Do yourself a HUGE favor and do the same, you will be so happy you did because there is no comparison to Better Tie and the quality of work you will receive. Thanks again, guys!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Darryl · Married on 07/03/2014

It was a pleasure working with Better Tie. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a BETTER team to capture our special day. We enjoyed working with them and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to any friends or family.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

Better Tie Productions was great to work with! We had no issues at all. At the last minute we ended up having to hire them & they were very accommodating. We absolutely loved the footage we received from them, including the short wedding clip put to music. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Kayla · Married on 05/24/2014

Better Tie Productions did an awesome job with our wedding pictures and video!! Our pictures could be in a magazine!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jan · Married on 11/16/2013

Daniel and Elisha were so easy and great to work with. We love our wedding photos and are so happy to have such a great rememberance of our special day. We have received tons of compliments on how well they all turned out! Everything was just perfect :)

Sent on 02/06/2014