55 Reviews for Bethesda Fine Stationery

Shipping (2)
Calligraphy (1)
Embossed (1)
51 Bethesda Fine Stationery Reviews

Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationery helped me with all of the stationery needs for our wedding! Starting with printing our save the date to our full invitation suite to the thank you notes, it was all done by BFS. I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. I have received more compliments than expected! Alesia is very detail oriented, artistic and most importantly great to work with! The wide range of colors, papers and designs helped me customize every item to my wedding and budget. I can't wait to work with them in the future and will find any reasons to do so!

Profile Picture Gianna , 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Good prices and great attention, Alesia took me and did a great job.

Profile Picture manuel, 5/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Everyone at bethesda fine statjonary was professional, nice and easy to work with!! They did a beautiful job making my save the dates and I couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture Madeline, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gretchen Gordon and Alesia Gil were so creative and fun to work with- they have great ideas and were sweet and patient with our many changes to the Save the Date booklets. It was a wonderful experience and we look forward to working with them on the invitations as well.

Profile Picture Pamela , 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I've planned innumerable events over the years and I'm quite certain I've never received such personal and careful attention as I received with Gretchen and Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationery. Prompt, professional and perfection in quality. The expense was quite reasonable and I'm thrilled with the final product.

Profile Picture Janelle, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Alesia was a dream to work with on all of our invitations surrounding our wedding! We shared our vision and the end product far exceed my expectations. Our invitations have been my favorite part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

What a wonderful experience. I am so grateful to Gretchen and Alesia and the folks at Bethesda- both for remarkable wedding invitations, for engagement party invites and for personal stationery. I cannot recommend their care, concern and communication more highly. I'd never normally go out of state for such personal needs. They have proven formidable and remarkable for every detail- both for their quality and care. Thank you Bethesda stationers!!

Profile Picture MEL, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Alesia Gil at Bethesda Fine Stationary was very responsive and helpful designing our wedding invitations. She was very easy to work with. She completed the work on schedule when we needed it. The downtown Bethesda location was very convenient.

Profile Picture Gulmira , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Alesia was totally organized and responsible for our printing needs . Our son's wedding was in AZ . When the venue event coordinator saw the place cards , she was delighted and said that she had never seen cards with such pretty silhouette icons . Just fantastic .

Profile Picture Beth, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Alesia was fantastic! We stopped in to meet with her on a Saturday morning and had such a nice time meeting her and discussing unique ideas for our invitation suite. The final product included a water color liner depicting the street where the wedding was held. It was beautiful and so meaningful to us. We worked with BFS for the rest of our paper products, as well as other wedding items with our imprinted monogram. It was an absolute pleasure working with everyone there

Profile Picture Alex, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire team at Bethesda Fine Stationery and Alesia Gil in particular! Alesia, the illustrator and graphic designer with whom I worked, is tireless in investing time and care in providing the best service possible and creating products infused with artistry. She is simply gifted at what she does! And she does it so personably--Alesia is delightful to work with! As I discovered, this is true even when circumstances conspire to create tight timelines: Alesia is responsive, nimble, and gets the job done--beautifully!!! Thank you, Alesia, and everyone at Bethesda Fine Stationery!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Alesia was very professional and answered my questions. She is easy with whom to work and met my needs, matching favorite fonts and time table. I will definitely use Bethesda Fine Stationery for future invitation envelope printing needs. Will also consider them for invitations (just needed envelope address printing at this time).

Profile Picture Caren, 9/30/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture a, 9/30/17, 1 Review
4.3

Excellent quality and service.

Profile Picture Mary Ellen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Bethesda Fine Stationary was so great to work with! Alesia spent so much time helping me to create the perfect wedding invitation. I could not be more pleased with the results! My wedding invitations are one of a kind thank you to Bethesda Fine Stationary!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut

Wonderful experience with wedding printing needs. Alesia was helpful with the design and efficient in deadlines I needed.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Everyone was extremely helpful and full of great advice.

Profile Picture Janet, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationery was incredibly helpful with the invitation ordering process. She was so on top of things, asking all the right questions along the way and following up as needed. Really made the whole process so much easier and stress-free. Their pricing was also very reasonable compared to some of the other vendors I had considered. I had a great experience and would definitely recommend in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations
4.3

I am so glad we used Bethesda Fine Stationary for our invitations and day of papers. Alesia designed our invitation and got our vision on the first try with one of her three designs. She then went on to design our program, menu, gift bag note card, and escort cards. My only caution is that Alesia tends to over promise on deadlines. While we got everything on time, it did take some pushing and persistence to stay on schedule. I'd recommend using a cushioned timeline. Her work is beautiful and I would definitely use Bethesda Fine Stationary again.

Profile Picture Grace, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

So helpful, patient and accommodating! They made our vision come true. Will definitely be using for more in the future!

Profile Picture Karla, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Alesia was a delight to work with. i was busy working on a project without much time to put into invitation ideas. She made great suggestions. My wedding is very small. 20 people. I didn't need a lot of invitations, so she helped work out a more affordable solution. We used RSVP postcards instead of notes with extra envelopes. It was a little more than I wanted to pay, but well worth it. My guests have all commented on how beautiful the invitations are. They're happy. I'm happy they have a lovely souvenir. I would pick Bethesda Fine Stationery and Alesia to work with again.

Kay

Profile Picture K., 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a wonderful experience with Bethesda Fine Stationary! They worked closely with me to get the exact design I wanted including all the special details, and they designed a wedding monogram for us that was perfect! I would definitely use them again for future special events.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had an outstanding experience planning our daughter's wedding invitations at Bethesda Fine Stationary, which is perfectly named! Bethesda Fine Stationary provided us a variety of options upon are arrival and we ordered the wedding invitation at the end of the first meeting. Their professional staff guided us through the process step by step via E-mail which saved us extra in person meeting time amidst our busy schedules. I hope to place another order in the near future if our son gets married!

Profile Picture Carol, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used Bethesda Fine Stationary to print a design that we already had. They did a great job guiding us through paper, envelope, and ink options and were extremely knowledgeable about all the characteristics of the papers and the reasons why we'd want one over another. In the end, we really felt like we picked exactly the combination that we wanted. My only concern was the timeline. We were somewhat late in getting invites out (our own fault), so we had a tight timeline, but at several steps along the way we wouldn't hear back for a couple days and we had to follow up and ping them to get an update.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/6/17, 1 Review