68 Reviews for Bethesda Fine Stationery

Calligraphy (1)
Embossed (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
64 Bethesda Fine Stationery Reviews

Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationery helped me with all of the stationery needs for our wedding! Starting with printing our save the date to our full invitation suite to the thank you notes, it was all done by BFS. I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. I have received more compliments than expected! Alesia is very detail oriented, artistic and most importantly great to work with! The wide range of colors, papers and designs helped me customize every item to my wedding and budget. I can't wait to work with them in the future and will find any reasons to do so!

Profile Picture Gianna , 11/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Alesia was such a pleasure to work with. She was professional, understood my vision and was very responsive. I appreciated all her time spent making my vision come true! Highly recommend the Bethesda Fine Starionary team!

Profile Picture Lea, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot express enough how wonderful our experience was with BFS in creating our wedding invitation suite. Their timeliness, responsiveness, and the quality of work and the final product were 5 stars across the board. Weddings come with a certain heightened expectation and emotion and we immediately knew we were in good hands working with Alesia, John and the rest of the team at BFS. I highly recommend working with this group on any stationary needs.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

We ordered an entire suite of Gilded Lace for our daughter's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. The quality of the paper was even greater than I expected, and the service of Bethesda Fine Stationery personnel was excellent -- they were very responsive and their service had a personal touch (not like dealing with robots or computers!). Also, the delivery of all the items was speedy. I could not be more pleased! I highly recommend Bethesda Fine Stationery and will turn to them first whenever I have need of impressive paper goods.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Foil-Stamped, Printing, Shipping, Catalog Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Alesia and Gretchen of Bethesda Fine Stationary were an absolute pleasure to work with-they listened, gave me options, and ultimately provided me with the most lovely, unique, and personalized invitations, itinerary, and other wedding paper that I loved. Received so many compliments. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

My experience with Bethesda Fine Stationary was so good, I plan to use them for all my future custom printing needs. They were incredibly helpful, easy to work with, and ridiculously accommodating. Even when I walked in off the street desperate for a rush printing on my welcome brochure for out of towners (a complicated job that I needed done in 20 minutes), they took pity on me and did it immediately and beautifully. Alesia, who I worked with on my place cards, was absolutely lovely to deal with and creatively managed to incorporate the design theme of our wedding invitations into the place cards. We were really thrilled with the result. There are quite a few custom printers in Bethesda. And, to be honest, I worked with another one on the addressing of my invitations who did a perfectly good job and was also fairly accommodating. But Bethesda Fine Stationers just seemed to go the extra mile and had a much better operation, more skillful and knowledgeable employees, and provided a much more satisfying experience - indeed, an excellent experience. They earned my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Hillary, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We are so pleased with all of our printed pieces from our recent wedding - all thanks to the amazing team at Bethesda Fine Stationary! From initial concept to the final printed product, we had an amazing time working with Alesia and Gretchen. They helped to bring our initial vision to life, in the form of a custom invitation suite and wedding day accessories (we are still receiving compliments on these pieces nearly six months after the fact!) From the styling of the envelopes, to our program fans, each piece was unique and given so much care. In addition, the printing was absolutely beautiful and preserved my custom watercolor work perfectly. Beyond the final product, we really enjoyed working with Alesia and Gretchen! Their professionalism and expertise with design and printing helped us tremendously. They were an absolute delight to work with and I already plan to return with all of my future printing needs!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/27/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Design, Consultations, Printing

Good prices and great attention, Alesia took me and did a great job.

Profile Picture manuel, 5/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Everyone at bethesda fine statjonary was professional, nice and easy to work with!! They did a beautiful job making my save the dates and I couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture Madeline, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gretchen Gordon and Alesia Gil were so creative and fun to work with- they have great ideas and were sweet and patient with our many changes to the Save the Date booklets. It was a wonderful experience and we look forward to working with them on the invitations as well.

Profile Picture Pamela , 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I've planned innumerable events over the years and I'm quite certain I've never received such personal and careful attention as I received with Gretchen and Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationery. Prompt, professional and perfection in quality. The expense was quite reasonable and I'm thrilled with the final product.

Profile Picture Janelle, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was thrilled with both products I ordered, and the friendly, knowledgeable staff I worked with!

Profile Picture Wendy , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

I worked with Alesia to design our wedding invitations. I did not want your standard wedding invitations. Our guests were being invited to a weekend of events. She listened to me and designed the perfect invitation. She also had a brilliant suggestion for the rsvp cards. Everyone who received an invitation could not believe how unique and perfect it was. I do not hesitate in recommending Alesia or Bethesda Fine Stationary.

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationary was absolutely delightful and helped make our vision a reality. The final product was classy elegant and timeless - better than how we envisioned it. She then did a fantastic job with our day of wedding papers like the escort cards. Highly recommend Bethesda Fine Stationary - very reliable, punctual, and have a great selection of design ideas! They’re also very reasonably priced for the high quality of service.

Profile Picture Abbaa, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing

Alesia was a dream to work with on all of our invitations surrounding our wedding! We shared our vision and the end product far exceed my expectations. Our invitations have been my favorite part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

What a wonderful experience. I am so grateful to Gretchen and Alesia and the folks at Bethesda- both for remarkable wedding invitations, for engagement party invites and for personal stationery. I cannot recommend their care, concern and communication more highly. I'd never normally go out of state for such personal needs. They have proven formidable and remarkable for every detail- both for their quality and care. Thank you Bethesda stationers!!

Profile Picture MEL, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Alesia Gil at Bethesda Fine Stationary was very responsive and helpful designing our wedding invitations. She was very easy to work with. She completed the work on schedule when we needed it. The downtown Bethesda location was very convenient.

Profile Picture Gulmira , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Alesia was totally organized and responsible for our printing needs . Our son's wedding was in AZ . When the venue event coordinator saw the place cards , she was delighted and said that she had never seen cards with such pretty silhouette icons . Just fantastic .

Profile Picture Beth, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Alesia was fantastic! We stopped in to meet with her on a Saturday morning and had such a nice time meeting her and discussing unique ideas for our invitation suite. The final product included a water color liner depicting the street where the wedding was held. It was beautiful and so meaningful to us. We worked with BFS for the rest of our paper products, as well as other wedding items with our imprinted monogram. It was an absolute pleasure working with everyone there

Profile Picture Alex, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire team at Bethesda Fine Stationery and Alesia Gil in particular! Alesia, the illustrator and graphic designer with whom I worked, is tireless in investing time and care in providing the best service possible and creating products infused with artistry. She is simply gifted at what she does! And she does it so personably--Alesia is delightful to work with! As I discovered, this is true even when circumstances conspire to create tight timelines: Alesia is responsive, nimble, and gets the job done--beautifully!!! Thank you, Alesia, and everyone at Bethesda Fine Stationery!!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Alesia was very professional and answered my questions. She is easy with whom to work and met my needs, matching favorite fonts and time table. I will definitely use Bethesda Fine Stationery for future invitation envelope printing needs. Will also consider them for invitations (just needed envelope address printing at this time).

Profile Picture Caren, 9/30/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture a, 9/30/17, 1 Review
4.3

Excellent quality and service.

Profile Picture Mary Ellen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Bethesda Fine Stationary was so great to work with! Alesia spent so much time helping me to create the perfect wedding invitation. I could not be more pleased with the results! My wedding invitations are one of a kind thank you to Bethesda Fine Stationary!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut