Bethesda Fine Stationery Reviews

Bethesda Fine Stationery 1
Bethesda Fine Stationery 2
Bethesda Fine Stationery 3

Juliet Ourisman · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Loved working with BFS and Alesia!

After a not so good experience with another local vendor, we were so elated and pleased to find Bethesda Fine Stationary. Alesia is SO creative and came up with unique, beautiful, and creative ideas for all three of our varying events. The customer service was great and everything was done quickly and beautifully.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Thank you Juliet we are so happy that you are happy! We loved working with you and happy that you found Bethesda Fine Stationery!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Farrell · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Creative and Unique

I wish I could share the feedback from our family and friends when they received our “Save the Date” card! “... most elegant I have ever seen” “...most creative and unique” “.. most beautiful!” “... perfect!” Gretchen’s experience allows her to present the possibilities and Alesia’s artistic talent transforms and idea into a work of art!”

Sent on 04/29/2019

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! We loved how your daughters save the date turned out!! Cant wait to do the invitation!!!

Carrie · Married on 01/03/2019

Alesia was wonderfully patient and responsive throughout the design process. She made sure to get every detail exactly right, and our invitations came out beautifully!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Heather Klein · Married on 12/08/2018

Print One was spectacular

I was in a time crunch after having an issue with another company. Print One was amazing, responsive, helpful and creative. Incredible customer service. Will use them for any event I have.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Gianna · Married on 11/17/2018

Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationery helped me with all of the stationery needs for our wedding! Starting with printing our save the date to our full invitation suite to the thank you notes, it was all done by BFS. I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. I have received more compliments than expected! Alesia is very detail oriented, artistic and most importantly great to work with! The wide range of colors, papers and designs helped me customize every item to my wedding and budget. I can't wait to work with them in the future and will find any reasons to do so!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Lea

Lea · Married on 09/29/2018

Alesia was such a pleasure to work with. She was professional, understood my vision and was very responsive. I appreciated all her time spent making my vision come true! Highly recommend the Bethesda Fine Starionary team!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Claire · Married on 09/22/2018

Talented & Accommodating

Alesia was amazing to work with! I worked with her on my wedding suite and she was great about responding quickly, delivering the best product, and answering any questions we had for her. She is very talented and I would recommend her and Bethesda Fine Stationary to any couple.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot express enough how wonderful our experience was with BFS in creating our wedding invitation suite. Their timeliness, responsiveness, and the quality of work and the final product were 5 stars across the board. Weddings come with a certain heightened expectation and emotion and we immediately knew we were in good hands working with Alesia, John and the rest of the team at BFS. I highly recommend working with this group on any stationary needs.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Michael, thank you so much for your words. They mean so much!!
    It's been such a pleasure working with you and K on your invitations. I am in love with the final product, thank you for all the trust and for letting us bring your vision to life.
    Best of wishes to both of you, Alesia.

Diane Cunningham · Married on 09/08/2018

Engraving, printing, custom design -- The results for at least half a dozen projects over the last year have been SUPERB!

Over the last year, I have commissioned or been closely involved with commissioning the following projects at Bethesda Fine Stationery: save-the-date card incorporating original artwork, engraved wedding invitation incorporating original artwork as an envelope liner, rehearsal dinner invitations, place cards and related materials, a Christmas card insert containing wedding photographs, and a custom designed business card. In every instance the results were superb, better than one could possibly have dreamed. Alesia was brilliant at the design elements -- selecting the perfect paper, choosing the perfect font, offering fine recommendations on wording and style, lovingly incorporating Inslee Haynes' brilliant artwork, and finding and tweaking design motifs. Bethesda Fine Stationery is that rare and treasured source for completely professional and exquisitely personal work. I searched the Washington area and beyond for the right company to entrust with the engraving and complicated printing of these projects. Bethesda Fine Stationery is assuredly the best, the absolute best in the business.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

We worked with them for our wedding,

We loved working with Bethesda Fine Stationary for our wedding! We had a clear vision of what we wanted for our "Save the Dates", wedding invitations, and wedding programs and they brought our vision to life! We couldn't have been happier with the final results!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Mary Beth · Married on 06/16/2018

Alesia and Gretchen of Bethesda Fine Stationary were an absolute pleasure to work with-they listened, gave me options, and ultimately provided me with the most lovely, unique, and personalized invitations, itinerary, and other wedding paper that I loved. Received so many compliments. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Hillary · Married on 05/27/2018

My experience with Bethesda Fine Stationary was so good, I plan to use them for all my future custom printing needs. They were incredibly helpful, easy to work with, and ridiculously accommodating. Even when I walked in off the street desperate for a rush printing on my welcome brochure for out of towners (a complicated job that I needed done in 20 minutes), they took pity on me and did it immediately and beautifully. Alesia, who I worked with on my place cards, was absolutely lovely to deal with and creatively managed to incorporate the design theme of our wedding invitations into the place cards. We were really thrilled with the result. There are quite a few custom printers in Bethesda. And, to be honest, I worked with another one on the addressing of my invitations who did a perfectly good job and was also fairly accommodating. But Bethesda Fine Stationers just seemed to go the extra mile and had a much better operation, more skillful and knowledgeable employees, and provided a much more satisfying experience - indeed, an excellent experience. They earned my highest recommendation.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

We are so pleased with all of our printed pieces from our recent wedding - all thanks to the amazing team at Bethesda Fine Stationary! From initial concept to the final printed product, we had an amazing time working with Alesia and Gretchen. They helped to bring our initial vision to life, in the form of a custom invitation suite and wedding day accessories (we are still receiving compliments on these pieces nearly six months after the fact!) From the styling of the envelopes, to our program fans, each piece was unique and given so much care. In addition, the printing was absolutely beautiful and preserved my custom watercolor work perfectly. Beyond the final product, we really enjoyed working with Alesia and Gretchen! Their professionalism and expertise with design and printing helped us tremendously. They were an absolute delight to work with and I already plan to return with all of my future printing needs!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Heather, we are so honored to have worked with you! You are such a talented artist and a wonderful person.
    I hope you always come back to BFS to print your work and create great new pieces!!
    Best wishes, Alesia.

manuel · Married on 05/14/2018

Good prices and great attention, Alesia took me and did a great job.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Madeline · Married on 05/12/2018

Everyone at bethesda fine statjonary was professional, nice and easy to work with!! They did a beautiful job making my save the dates and I couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Thank you so much Maddy!! We had such a good time working with you on your Save the Dates! Can't wait to get started on you wedding invites and the rest of your wedding papers!

Heather Drummond · Married on 05/01/2018

A real pro!

Alesia is wonderful to work with and is so professional. She is creative, detail-oriented and incredibly patient with the many changes we made.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Pamela · Married on 04/28/2018

Gretchen Gordon and Alesia Gil were so creative and fun to work with- they have great ideas and were sweet and patient with our many changes to the Save the Date booklets. It was a wonderful experience and we look forward to working with them on the invitations as well.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Pam, it has always been a pleasure to work with you! thank you for always coming to us with so many fun and beautiful projects! can't wait to see what's next!!

Janelle · Married on 04/28/2018

I've planned innumerable events over the years and I'm quite certain I've never received such personal and careful attention as I received with Gretchen and Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationery. Prompt, professional and perfection in quality. The expense was quite reasonable and I'm thrilled with the final product.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/21/2018

I was thrilled with both products I ordered, and the friendly, knowledgeable staff I worked with!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Ann Marie · Married on 04/21/2018

I worked with Alesia to design our wedding invitations. I did not want your standard wedding invitations. Our guests were being invited to a weekend of events. She listened to me and designed the perfect invitation. She also had a brilliant suggestion for the rsvp cards. Everyone who received an invitation could not believe how unique and perfect it was. I do not hesitate in recommending Alesia or Bethesda Fine Stationary.

Sent on 06/13/2018

EC · Married on 04/21/2018

Alesia made a poster from a friend's wedding invitation and it was perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Abbaa · Married on 04/14/2018

Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationary was absolutely delightful and helped make our vision a reality. The final product was classy elegant and timeless - better than how we envisioned it. She then did a fantastic job with our day of wedding papers like the escort cards. Highly recommend Bethesda Fine Stationary - very reliable, punctual, and have a great selection of design ideas! They’re also very reasonably priced for the high quality of service.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Bethesda Fine Stationery 4
    Bethesda Fine Stationery 5
    Bethesda Fine Stationery 6

Natalia · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Alesia was a dream! She helped us pick out the perfect invitations to our ready! She was professional and punctual and so fun to work with! We will definitely use Bethesda Fine Stationary again and again!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Dear Natalia, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom on such a special project! Best wishes, Alesia

Christina · Married on 10/23/2017

Alesia was a dream to work with on all of our invitations surrounding our wedding! We shared our vision and the end product far exceed my expectations. Our invitations have been my favorite part of our wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Christina, working with you and your mom was an absolute pleasure! I enjoyed every meeting and every step of the way and we are all in love with the final product of all of your pieces! you had such a beautiful vision of it all!

Can't wait to see the final product of the wedding day-of papers and accessories!