Bethesda Fine Stationery Reviews

75 | Bethesda, MD

75 Reviews for Bethesda Fine Stationery

75 Bethesda Fine Stationery Reviews

Carrie · Getting married on 01/03/2019

Alesia was wonderfully patient and responsive throughout the design process. She made sure to get every detail exactly right, and our invitations came out beautifully!

Heather Klein · Getting married on 12/08/2018

Print One was spectacular

I was in a time crunch after having an issue with another company. Print One was amazing, responsive, helpful and creative. Incredible customer service. Will use them for any event I have.

Gianna · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationery helped me with all of the stationery needs for our wedding! Starting with printing our save the date to our full invitation suite to the thank you notes, it was all done by BFS. I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. I have received more compliments than expected! Alesia is very detail oriented, artistic and most importantly great to work with! The wide range of colors, papers and designs helped me customize every item to my wedding and budget. I can't wait to work with them in the future and will find any reasons to do so!

• Lea

Lea · Married on 09/29/2018

Alesia was such a pleasure to work with. She was professional, understood my vision and was very responsive. I appreciated all her time spent making my vision come true! Highly recommend the Bethesda Fine Starionary team!

Claire · Married on 09/22/2018

Talented & Accommodating

Alesia was amazing to work with! I worked with her on my wedding suite and she was great about responding quickly, delivering the best product, and answering any questions we had for her. She is very talented and I would recommend her and Bethesda Fine Stationary to any couple.

• Michael

Michael · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot express enough how wonderful our experience was with BFS in creating our wedding invitation suite. Their timeliness, responsiveness, and the quality of work and the final product were 5 stars across the board. Weddings come with a certain heightened expectation and emotion and we immediately knew we were in good hands working with Alesia, John and the rest of the team at BFS. I highly recommend working with this group on any stationary needs.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Michael, thank you so much for your words. They mean so much!! It's been such a pleasure working with you and K on your invitations. I am in love with the final product, thank you for all the trust and for letting us bring your vision to life. Best of wishes to both of you, Alesia.

Mary Beth · Married on 06/16/2018

Alesia and Gretchen of Bethesda Fine Stationary were an absolute pleasure to work with-they listened, gave me options, and ultimately provided me with the most lovely, unique, and personalized invitations, itinerary, and other wedding paper that I loved. Received so many compliments. Highly recommend!!!!

Hillary · Married on 05/27/2018

My experience with Bethesda Fine Stationary was so good, I plan to use them for all my future custom printing needs. They were incredibly helpful, easy to work with, and ridiculously accommodating. Even when I walked in off the street desperate for a rush printing on my welcome brochure for out of towners (a complicated job that I needed done in 20 minutes), they took pity on me and did it immediately and beautifully. Alesia, who I worked with on my place cards, was absolutely lovely to deal with and creatively managed to incorporate the design theme of our wedding invitations into the place cards. We were really thrilled with the result. There are quite a few custom printers in Bethesda. And, to be honest, I worked with another one on the addressing of my invitations who did a perfectly good job and was also fairly accommodating. But Bethesda Fine Stationers just seemed to go the extra mile and had a much better operation, more skillful and knowledgeable employees, and provided a much more satisfying experience - indeed, an excellent experience. They earned my highest recommendation.

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

We are so pleased with all of our printed pieces from our recent wedding - all thanks to the amazing team at Bethesda Fine Stationary! From initial concept to the final printed product, we had an amazing time working with Alesia and Gretchen. They helped to bring our initial vision to life, in the form of a custom invitation suite and wedding day accessories (we are still receiving compliments on these pieces nearly six months after the fact!) From the styling of the envelopes, to our program fans, each piece was unique and given so much care. In addition, the printing was absolutely beautiful and preserved my custom watercolor work perfectly. Beyond the final product, we really enjoyed working with Alesia and Gretchen! Their professionalism and expertise with design and printing helped us tremendously. They were an absolute delight to work with and I already plan to return with all of my future printing needs!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Heather, we are so honored to have worked with you! You are such a talented artist and a wonderful person. I hope you always come back to BFS to print your work and create great new pieces!! Best wishes, Alesia.

manuel · Married on 05/14/2018

Good prices and great attention, Alesia took me and did a great job.

Madeline · Married on 05/12/2018

Everyone at bethesda fine statjonary was professional, nice and easy to work with!! They did a beautiful job making my save the dates and I couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Thank you so much Maddy!! We had such a good time working with you on your Save the Dates! Can't wait to get started on you wedding invites and the rest of your wedding papers!

Pamela · Married on 04/28/2018

Gretchen Gordon and Alesia Gil were so creative and fun to work with- they have great ideas and were sweet and patient with our many changes to the Save the Date booklets. It was a wonderful experience and we look forward to working with them on the invitations as well.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Pam, it has always been a pleasure to work with you! thank you for always coming to us with so many fun and beautiful projects! can't wait to see what's next!!

Janelle · Married on 04/28/2018

I've planned innumerable events over the years and I'm quite certain I've never received such personal and careful attention as I received with Gretchen and Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationery. Prompt, professional and perfection in quality. The expense was quite reasonable and I'm thrilled with the final product.

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/21/2018

I was thrilled with both products I ordered, and the friendly, knowledgeable staff I worked with!

Ann Marie · Married on 04/21/2018

I worked with Alesia to design our wedding invitations. I did not want your standard wedding invitations. Our guests were being invited to a weekend of events. She listened to me and designed the perfect invitation. She also had a brilliant suggestion for the rsvp cards. Everyone who received an invitation could not believe how unique and perfect it was. I do not hesitate in recommending Alesia or Bethesda Fine Stationary.

EC · Married on 04/21/2018

Alesia made a poster from a friend's wedding invitation and it was perfect!

Abbaa · Married on 04/14/2018

Alesia at Bethesda Fine Stationary was absolutely delightful and helped make our vision a reality. The final product was classy elegant and timeless - better than how we envisioned it. She then did a fantastic job with our day of wedding papers like the escort cards. Highly recommend Bethesda Fine Stationary - very reliable, punctual, and have a great selection of design ideas! They’re also very reasonably priced for the high quality of service.

Bethesda Fine Stationery 1
    Bethesda Fine Stationery 2
    Bethesda Fine Stationery 3

Natalia · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Alesia was a dream! She helped us pick out the perfect invitations to our ready! She was professional and punctual and so fun to work with! We will definitely use Bethesda Fine Stationary again and again!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Dear Natalia, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom on such a special project! Best wishes, Alesia

Christina · Married on 10/23/2017

Alesia was a dream to work with on all of our invitations surrounding our wedding! We shared our vision and the end product far exceed my expectations. Our invitations have been my favorite part of our wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Christina, working with you and your mom was an absolute pleasure! I enjoyed every meeting and every step of the way and we are all in love with the final product of all of your pieces! you had such a beautiful vision of it all! Can't wait to see the final product of the wedding day-of papers and accessories!

MEL · Married on 10/21/2017

What a wonderful experience. I am so grateful to Gretchen and Alesia and the folks at Bethesda- both for remarkable wedding invitations, for engagement party invites and for personal stationery. I cannot recommend their care, concern and communication more highly. I'd never normally go out of state for such personal needs. They have proven formidable and remarkable for every detail- both for their quality and care. Thank you Bethesda stationers!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

M, thank you so much for your message! it means the world to us to know that you were so happy with the process and final product. We enjoyed working with you as well and are very grateful for the trust you put in BFS, even from afar! Best of wishes to you and S. <3

Alex · Married on 10/14/2017

Alesia was fantastic! We stopped in to meet with her on a Saturday morning and had such a nice time meeting her and discussing unique ideas for our invitation suite. The final product included a water color liner depicting the street where the wedding was held. It was beautiful and so meaningful to us. We worked with BFS for the rest of our paper products, as well as other wedding items with our imprinted monogram. It was an absolute pleasure working with everyone there!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Dear Alex, Thank you so much for your review! it was so much fun working with you and I wish you both all the happiness in the world! Come back soon!! Love, Alesia

Beth · Married on 10/13/2017

Alesia was totally organized and responsible for our printing needs . Our son's wedding was in AZ . When the venue event coordinator saw the place cards , she was delighted and said that she had never seen cards with such pretty silhouette icons . Just fantastic .

Barbara · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire team at Bethesda Fine Stationery and Alesia Gil in particular! Alesia, the illustrator and graphic designer with whom I worked, is tireless in investing time and care in providing the best service possible and creating products infused with artistry. She is simply gifted at what she does! And she does it so personably--Alesia is delightful to work with! As I discovered, this is true even when circumstances conspire to create tight timelines: Alesia is responsive, nimble, and gets the job done--beautifully!!! Thank you, Alesia, and everyone at Bethesda Fine Stationery!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Bethesda Fine Stationery's reply:

Dear Barbara, Working with you was an absolute delight! I hope we can work together again very soon! Thank you for all your kind words, they mean the world to us!! Love, Alesia

a · Married on 09/30/2017