Bethany Zadai Photography Reviews

44 | Akron, OH

44 Reviews for Bethany Zadai Photography

Del Rey Loven · Getting married on 12/05/2020

So stressed, UNTIL we found Bethany Zadai!

Looked at many photographers websites, and talked with some, and felt so unsure UNTIL talking with Bethany. Saw her work and upon talking to her felt this calm assurance she would take care of us. She directed us with ease and mastery through the portraits. Then we just focused on the ceremony and Bethany and Dustin worked around us. Did not believe the magic of our day, as seen through our eyes, could be visible to anyone else. But Bethany perfectly captured forever the romance and enchantment we experienced in ways we scarcely dreamed possible. FIVE STARS!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Cori

Cori Dowell · Married on 08/28/2020

Thank You Bethany + Dustin!

Bethany and Dustin were absolutely fabulous from the moment I inquired about her packages to the wedding day and after. They were super flexible about everything and quickly answered if I had any questions. During the wedding, they quickly got through the photos, so we didn't miss important parts of our day, but still made sure they got all the shots we wanted, even in the rain! Fast turn around on the album after the wedding as well. We love every photo. They really captured the mood and feelings of our day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/01/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographer!!

Bethany Zadai Photography is the most amazing person ever! She made our day so special and captured the most beautiful photos. She even printed out the photos seen here (I bought the collage frame) and gave us the frame that has the car photo in it!! The wood/tin box is from her as well!! She goes above and beyond to get those perfect shots. Thank you Bethany Zadai and Dustin for everything!

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 05/30/2020

Exceptional Team!

Bethany and Dustin did our engagement and wedding photos! They have been so flexible as my wedding was planned during COVID. My reception was rescheduled and they were supportive and helpful as my plans changed. I loved their company throughout the day and they made my wedding day feel special. We already received our photos back and they are amazing!! I truly feel like they care about my husband and me as a couple and they love there work which reflects in the photos they took! Also having two photographers is a great idea. they were able to work together and apart to capture moments a single photographer wouldn't be able to.

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Adriana

Adriana Stutzman · Married on 02/08/2020

Photo Dreams Do Come True!

During these crazy hard times we are all going through in 2020 I find myself going back to our wedding and engagement photos because they make me feel the emotions I was experiencing at those exact moments. I have admired Bethany and Dustin’s work from the moment I saw it but along with their beautiful photos they are also beautiful people - they are so very helpful and kind. My husband and I felt like we had known them our entire lives. Neither of us are super comfortable with getting our photos taken but they somehow made it feel natural and fun! They captured everything perfectly and I’m pretty convinced my husband would have walked down the aisle with his suit on backwards and hair a mess if it weren’t for Dustin’s help 😂. I can’t thank them enough for the huge part they played in making our wedding day beyond what we could have imagined. Look no further for a photographer and trust this couple - I promise you will never regret it. ❤️

Sent on 04/17/2020

Michelle Mccauley · Married on 11/02/2019

The best photographers out there!

Bethany and Dustin were incredible to work with through out planning our entire wedding and especially on our wedding day. I would not change a single thing about our photos and all our expectations were exceeded by far! Bethany and Dustin felt like close friends and made taking our photos fun and easy. We would highly recommended them as photographers for any event!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Katie Shreeve · Married on 10/26/2019

amazing photographers and people!

Bethany and Dustin were so amazing to work with! We did both our engagement pictures and wedding day with them and couldn’t be happier. It rained on our wedding day and I was worried about pictures but they took charge and everything came out beautifully and magical. They were true professionals and some of the nicest people we’ve ever met. I seriously can’t stop looking back at our pictures!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Ashlen · Married on 10/19/2019

Obsessed with my wedding pictures!

Bethany and Dustin were wonderful to work with! We had an engagement shoot and our wedding pictures done by them. The pictures blew us away and captured our love perfectly! We couldn't have asked for better photographers and will cherish these pictures forever. The quality and detail they put into their pictures is amazing. Our family and friends love the pictures too!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Nugent · Married on 09/14/2019

So Perfect!

Bethany and Dustin did my engagement photos as well as my wedding photography. They are both some of the nicest and sweetest people I have ever met. Bethany has an amazing eye for great shots! Not only did she capture every moment, but I absolutely love all of the photos. She really knows how to direct you, and captures so many details! I cannot recommend her enough!!! If you want amazing photos, look no further!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Taylor Gray · Married on 09/07/2019

The best experience!

Bethany and Dustin were the most ideal wedding photographers to capture every detail and every part of our wedding day. In addition to their stunning photography, Bethany and Dustin ensured our day went smoothly and according to plan the entire day. My husband and I joked they were our day-of-wedding- coordinators because they made sure we kept to our agenda the entire day and went out of their way countless times to make sure all our wedding day needs and wants were met. The entire day, Bethany and Dustin worked so quickly and efficiently and kept everything running smoothly at the multiple locations we shot at. Bethany and Dustin made us feel so comfortable and everything was so natural throughout the entire photo process. Our photos go to show how natural and relaxed we felt.

Once we received our wedding day photos, we were in tears due to how lovely Bethany and Dustin captured our wedding day. This was the best investment we made for our wedding and we strongly recommend Bethany Zadai for wedding photography. My husband and I plan to use Bethany in the future for forthcoming photography needs!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Charrine

Charrine Liu · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding photographer

Bethany and Dustin are by far some of the most professional people my husband and I have ever worked with! We LOVE their aesthetic and had them do both our engagement and wedding photos. It was extremely cold and windy the day of our engagement shoot, so Bethany very kindly rescheduled us for another day—and the pictures turned out amazing! It was pouring when we were supposed to take photos for our wedding, so we had to scramble to take photos inside a museum 15 minutes before it closed. Bethany and Dustin were awesome—they somehow got many great photos of us at the museum in such a short amount of time and even more at the hotel afterwards. We are so grateful to them for capturing our special day, they are such wonderful people who are passionate about their work!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Tupta · Married on 05/25/2019

12/10 Would Recommend

Bethany Zadai Photography captured the essence of our personalities and the beauty of our wedding day. We could not be more thrilled or happy with the product she produces. From our engagement session, which was laid back and comfortable, to our wedding day, where she and her husband made sure to capture every detail. She met with us throughout the process to listen and hear what we wanted from her and what mattered the most. She was incredibly flexible and accommodating of our schedule and our wants for the wedding day. She and her husband blended right in with all of the commotion that was going on and did not once get in the way. They had our engagement photos back within 2 weeks and our wedding photos (there were 900 of them) back within 3 weeks. As we were going through the pictures we were reliving the day and even teared up because she just captured how special and amazing our day was. Bethany Zadai Photography is so worth the investment. We cannot recommend her enough. You will not be disappointed and have wedding photos that you will cherish for years to come.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Elyse

Elyse Madsen · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful Photography

We had a great experience with Bethany and Dustin. They handled everything beautifully and are great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. All of our pictures turned out beautifully. I love their aesthetic and that the photos aren't your typical posed shots. We were very happy with how everything turned out! If you are planning on doing most of the pictures during cocktail hour (no first look) I'd recommend having any important pictures you want taken listed out so that you don't forget anything in the excitement of the day.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect All Around

Where do I even begin? Bethany and Dustin are top notch. In this highly competitive field of wedding photographers, you will not find a better team to get that sultry vintage vogue look. They were the first vendor I booked after I had secured my venue because I had never seen anything less than perfection from their weddings. They have the ability and eye to capture an ordinary day and make it look stunning. I usually hate pictures of myself, but everything they’ve captured of our engagement and wedding, I am just obsessed with. On top of all that talent, they have the greatest personalities. I felt like I had known Bethany my whole life when I met her. She and Dustin have this calming presence that makes you feel right at ease, which I’d wager is how they capture such stunning shots. If Bethany Zadai Photography has your date open, book now. Photos are the one thing from your wedding day that lasts a lifetime, and there’s no one else I would have wanted to entrust that responsibility to.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Heidi Pigott · Married on 11/09/2018

Beautiful photography and amazing experience

Highly recommend Bethany Zadai for your wedding photographer. So many great reasons to hire her (and her husband Dustin, her second shooter!)
    1. Beautiful and plentiful photos (received over 1500 photos!).
    2. Bethany sent us our photos in a beautiful engraved box with pictures printed for us plus the thumb drive. Such a nice gesture to present our photos in that way.
    3. Accommodating and professional. Dustin and Bethany drove us to around the venue’s farm to take photos, so we wouldn’t be cold. Also - Bethany responds pretty quickly, so communication is clear and easy.
    4. Wonderful couple - so sweet to work with. A great experience overall and honestly wish we could have more photo shoots because it was so fun and the photos were incredible.

Thank you Bethany and Dustin!!! You guys are the best.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Lee/Stell 11/3/2018 Rivercrest Farms

Bethany and Dustin were absolutely phenomenal!!!! I’m so so glad I found her on Instagram! They are not only amazing people, but they are so talented!!! Bethany made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and told me how to pose to help with the insecurities I had. For any future pictures we want to take as a family... I am calling Bethany and Dustin!!! Quit looking for photographers and CALL THEM!!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Geoffrey

Geoffrey Dennis · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Photographer

Bethany and Dustin already came highly recommended by a Wedding DJ friend of mine so it was an easy choice. From the weeks leading up to the date, to the wedding day itself, Bethany was always available to answer any and all questions we had. The professionalism as well as experience really showed while organizing everything before hand. The wedding day was so great. Bethany and Dustin were anywhere and everywhere, but most importantly there were right where we needed them to be at the perfect moments. Dustin even helped me get my boutonnière on! Bethany was an amazing leader, but also let us give directions to anything we may have wanted as well. We were genuinely sad when they were leaving for the evening, we wanted them to hang out and dance with us! The pictures themselves came much faster than we anticipated, and each one told an amazing story. The package that was put together included a personalized gift box that was a lovely touch. The picture quality, angles and artistry were all so unique and exactly what we were hoping for. Even before our wedding, I was already recommending Bethany to my family and friends and will continue to do so for anyone looking for professional photography.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Alicia Rainier · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful photos for unbeatable deal!

They took wonderful photos that really captured the spirit of our wedding and reflected our personalities. They were flexible with our preferences and captured really beautiful details and moments that I myself had missed. Despite less than desirable weather for an outdoor wedding our photos were all stunning. I am so grateful for their work at our wedding! Due to the constituent quality and value to what Bethany offers, we will continue to use them for all of our major family pictures and life events as well as recommend them to any couple planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Liz Beck · Married on 08/04/2018

Capturing the Spirit

If you are looking for the perfect wedding photographer, Bethany Zadai Photography is it. Not only do Bethany and Dustin capture gorgeous pictures, but they make you feel comfortable while they are doing it. A benefit of hiring these two is you don't know they are there. They are able to capture authentic photographs from the ceremony to the reception. Lastly, I have had multiple relatives and friends comment on how we hired the best wedding photographers and how they captured the important moments and the spirit of the evening. If you are looking for the perfect team of photographers, look no further.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/30/2018

Bethany and Dustin were the most amazing photographers! They brought a clear professionalism, skill, and vision with them, but were also flexible and responsive to everything we asked and needed. Our photos are simply stunning and perfectly capture the mood and emotions of the day. Most importantly to me, Bethany and Dustin made us, our families, and our bridal party feel comfortable and special all day. They were efficient, engaging, and made us laugh; even though it was 95 degress outside, they never lost their focus or energy. I'm so grateful we found Bethany Zadai Photography and now have the most beautiful pictures to remember our wedding with!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Chris Burton · Married on 05/26/2018

Great people to work with, awesome results!

Bethany was a wonderful photographer to work with and the results were amazing! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/11/2017

I would absolutely recommend Bethany and Dustin to anyone! They do such an amazing job. They did our engagement and wedding photos and by the end they felt like family. They are great people and great at their job. Our pictures turned out better than I could have ever hoped for and I am so happy we found them! We were always comfortable during the shoots and truly felt like they cared about our day as much as we did.

Sent on 11/14/2017

angela · Married on 10/28/2017

Wonderful eye. Easy to work with. Great moments captured. I have already booked Bethany again for another session!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Cassie · event on: 10/15/2017

Bethany and Dustin are amazing to work with. They are so great with our kids and the moments that they capture are such beautiful representations of our family’s personalities. They are both incredibly talented and flexible. We had to rearrange our schedule due to some bad weather and they worked with us to get some absolutely beautiful photos.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

Bethany and Dustin were absolutely amazing to work with and the photos were beyond amazing! Definitely would recommend them for anything! They are awesome!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017