Beth McElhannon Photography Reviews

Beth McElhannon Photography 5
Beth McElhannon Photography 6
Beth McElhannon Photography 7

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

I connected with Beth immediately! She was very easy to work with. We met in person early on to get to know each other and what I was wanting for my wedding. Then she took the time to meet us at the venue to scope out the areas she would like too take pictures. She was very understanding of me not wanting to spend a lot of time taking photos so that I could be part of the wedding. At the wedding her and her team were awesome! The got through the posed photos quickly and excused people that were finished so that they could enjoy the party. During the reception I barely even noticed they were there! I cannot wait to see how they turned out. I'll post some once I receive them!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Berkley · Married on 05/27/2017

Beth was absolutely perfect for our engagement and wedding pictures! She was so easy to work with, communicated very well, and the pictures turned out amazing! We also ordered a wedding album through her which turned out beautifully and we’re very high quality. I will continue to use Beth for all of our photographing needs!

Beth McElhannon Photography 8
    Beth McElhannon Photography 9
    Beth McElhannon Photography 10
    Beth McElhannon Photography 11

Allie · Married on 05/13/2017

Beth is the best photographer around! She is very professional and takes the time and effort to make sure your special day is captured perfectly. She definitely goes above and beyond for her clients. Shes been our photographer for our engagement, wedding, pregnancy announcement, maternity and soon she’ll be photographing our little girl. I wouldn’t choose anyone else!

Brianna · Married on 05/12/2017

Beth is amazing! I booked with her for my wedding. We got two photographers for 8 hours and they never missed a moment. Every photo I see I fall in love with. She is so crazy talented I couldn't imagine having anyone else shoot my wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Beth McElhannon Photography 12

Jill · Married on 12/10/2016

I have worked with Beth during many important milestones in my life - college senior portraits, engagement photos, and most recently our wedding! Beth is a true artist and has an eye for capturing the uniqueness and beauty of any situation. Beth is an absolute joy to work with. She is a professional and treats her clients with generosity and compassion. Our wedding guests and bridal party all commented on Beth's kind and friendly nature and were all impressed with how she seemed to be every where at once! We are absolutely in love with all of our wedding photos - Beth's passion for her craft shines through in her work. We are incredibly grateful for Beth and will always cherish the photos she's done for us!

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Beth McElhannon Photography 19
    Beth McElhannon Photography 20
    Beth McElhannon Photography 21

Katelyn · Married on 10/01/2016

Beth is by far the best photographer we could have ever asked for! She photographed our engagements, my bridal, and our wedding! She captured my husband and I in our most natural and real state. She makes you feel comfortable in the most professional way, and really values what you want out of your photos. She also has very competitive prices for the value that you receive. She is also very timely in getting your photos edited and returned to you. I can promise you she will be our forever photographer for all our life events as long as she is behind the camera! I guarantee you won’t find anyone better than her

Beth McElhannon Photography 22
    Beth McElhannon Photography 27
    Beth McElhannon Photography 28
    Beth McElhannon Photography 29

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Beth was our wedding photographer and she was beyond phenomenal! She responds quickly, reasonably priced, was able to travel for the ceremony location, was flexible, and made us so comfortable! Our wedding pictures are gorgeous!!!! My husband isn’t a huge fan of taking pictures, but multiple times he commented how great Beth was. We cherish our pics and are so grateful we chose Beth! She’s the best!!

Beth McElhannon Photography 30
    Beth McElhannon Photography 31

We picked Beth to shoot our engagement and wedding photos and couldn’t have been more pleased! She is a joy to work with and makes it so easy.

Beth McElhannon Photography 32
    Beth McElhannon Photography 33
    Beth McElhannon Photography 34
    Beth McElhannon Photography 35
    Beth McElhannon Photography 36
    Beth McElhannon Photography 37

Tia · Married on 04/09/2016

Beth is an amazing photographer who beautifully captured our engagement photos, my bridals, wedding photos and most recently baby announcement photos! I will always use her for all of our future photo shoots. I can't thank you enough Beth! :)

Beth McElhannon Photography 38
    Beth McElhannon Photography 39
    Beth McElhannon Photography 40
    Beth McElhannon Photography 41

Mandi · Married on 11/14/2015

Beth is an incredible talent! She is professional, attentive, and easy going. She truly cares about her clients and makes sure the memories from their special day are flawlessly captured. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Beth! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I wish I could do it again and again!

Beth McElhannon Photography 42
    Beth McElhannon Photography 47
    Beth McElhannon Photography 48
    Beth McElhannon Photography 49

Kristen · Married on 07/11/2015

Beth is an incredible photographer! She’s the best of the best. Beth has done my engagements, wedding and maternity photos. I would not want to go to anyone else! She is so prompt with the delivery of photos and she makes you feel so comfortable during the photography session. I recommend her 100%!

Beth McElhannon Photography 50
    Beth McElhannon Photography 51

Brianna · Married on 10/19/2014

Beth is very creative and genuine! She took my engagement & wedding photos, and they were amazing! Her work speaks for itself!! She makes you feel very comfortable and has a sweet soul! I love that she's a well rounded photographer and has such creativity when she thinks of settings, and props. I'll definitely be booking with her for any occasion!

Beth McElhannon Photography 52
    Beth McElhannon Photography 53

Pamela · Married on 05/26/2013

This woman is the most amazing photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She's taken my husband and I's proposal pictures, engagement pictures, wedding pictures and now family/anniversary pictures...each one better than the next. We are looking forward to working with Beth for years to come, and anyone who has the pleasure of working with this angel would be lucky to have her!

Beth McElhannon Photography 54