Beth Jeffrey Photography Reviews

12 | Carlsbad, CA

12 Reviews for Beth Jeffrey Photography

Tricia · Married on 01/05/2018

We loved Beth Jeffries! She was professional, offered us a great rate, and did a wonderful job at making the process as relaxing and fun as possible. She was supported by a very talented team who covered all the angles of our wedding so that they wouldn't miss a shot. We will be cherishing the memories stored in these photographs for a long time. Thank you Beth!

Good experience. Would recommend Beth to others

CHARISSE · Married on 08/03/2013

Beth is awesome to work with and she will make sure your photos are top notch! She holds herself to a high standard of quality photography so you can be sure your photos will be beautiful. Our wedding photos are just breathtaking. You can't find a better deal in quality and price in San Diego. Thank you Beth and your crew for making the memory of our wedding day much more memorable. We highly recommend her for your photography needs!!!

Lucy · Married on 08/25/2012

I Absolutely Love Beth Jeffrey Photograpy!! she is awesome at capturing beautiful pictures! such an amazing photographer. thank you so much for your great skills Beth(:

Lucy · Married on 08/25/2012

I was absolutely thrilled to have Beth Jeffery photography she was awesome. The pictures turned out AMAZING! I love her work! Also she was very friendly and professional(:

Mary · Married on 06/30/2012

I am so happy we found Beth to photograph my daughter's wedding. From the first phone call, Beth's positive personality shone through. She answered every email and returned every phone call promptly. Beth captured the event beautifully. The wedding was at Cabrillo National Monument in Point Loma. Beth arrived ahead of time to find the best spots to take photos after the wedding. She came up with incredible ideas for composition. One of my favorites was of the bride and groom inside the lighthouse. Beth took the shot from the top of the circular stairway with the bride and groom at the bottom - it looks as though they are in a chambered nautilus.
    Beth's creativity and talent are only surpassed by her engaging personality. She is a true professional.

Kat · Married on 06/30/2012

Just stop looking and call her already, I promise it will save you time! Beth is not only an extremely creative photographer, she is caring, pleasant to work with, and excellent with customer service.

I called Beth after another photographer flaked on me 6 days before my wedding. I called her 5 times in the 6 days prior to my wedding to discuss details including schedule of events and best photography locations. Beth answered the phone every single time I called her, even at 8 pm. I felt so assured that Beth would not only be there on my wedding day, but cared about executing my vision as if she was shooting her own daughter's wedding.

In 4 hours without an assistant, Beth took well over 500 photos, and this was at FIVE different locations (she realistically had about 3 hours to shoot). She has gorgeous ideas for pictures based on the unique location of your wedding. She staged dozens of photos that truly look like they should be in a magazine (and I am no model)! The best part is that her pictures don't LOOK staged at all; she has a knack for helping you get the best shot while making it look spontaneous.

Beth made sure to photograph all of the details we asked her to focus on, and even some we didn't think of! She had a few pictures online for us to preview within 12 hours, and added dozens more in the next few days. She sent me the complete edited 2 DVD set well within a month. I appreciated that when Beth edited a photograph (I.e. sepia, black and white, partial color), she also included the original color version on the DVD so we have both versions of the image.

When the wedding madness is all over, all you really have left is the memories & pictures. With our limited budget and MIA former-photographer, Beth is the only reason I have wedding pictures. The fact that they make my husband, family, and I look truly amazing ended up being such a bonus for us.

I will be calling her for her great baby shots when we have a baby someday!

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2011

Beth is a photography Goddess!!! She shot my wedding ceremony and I cried when I saw how amazing the pictures turned out. They surpassed my expectations! I know how difficult it can be to find good vendors, but rest assured that you'll be taken care of with Beth Jeffrey.

Christine · Married on 06/11/2011

Beth was amazing to work with. If you want a photographer who is 100 percent devoted to the quality of her wedding photos and service to the marrying couple, pick her. She's extremely responsive, super helpful, comes to the table with lots of ideas, and is not shy to help steer the photo direction. I tend to be a little on the shy side when it comes to posing for pictures and being shot in photos, but Beth made me feel at ease with the process, and I have hundreds of beautiful photos to show for it. Thanks, Beth! : )

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/23/2010

I couldn't be more happy with Beth. She was on time to the take pictures of the groom and his boys getting ready. They really liked her and she made them feel comfortable getting photographed, which I'm sure isn't easy with a group of guys. The picture were AMAZING. She captured the moments that made the moments. The little things you would never think to photograph at a wedding but are great momentos were done great justice. I would reccomend her to anyone who asked. Thank You Beth!

Julie · Married on 05/01/2010

It was a pleasure working with Beth. She was very professional while still being personable. I thought her creativity was great and our pictures turned out amazing! I'm very happy with the results.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/03/2011

Beth was wonderful, so reasonable and the pictures and beautiful.