Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel Reviews

Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel 5
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel 6
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel 7

Jen · Married on 07/29/2017

All of the staff at the hotel was extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with. Our rehearsal dinner and wedding day would not have gone as perfect without their help

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jen,

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Your wedding was beautiful and extremely special. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day.

Anders · Married on 07/23/2017

Cassandra and the team did an amazing job on our wedding. She helped us select and refine a great layout, guided us through menu selection, etc. They even did a selection of miniature pies in lieu of a wedding cake per our request! On the day of the wedding they took care of all the coordination so we could just enjoy our special day. Everyone on the staff that we interacted with was friendly and highly competent.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel 8
    Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel 9
    Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel 10
    Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel 11

Anders,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding was so special to us. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your memorable day.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband, family and friends we're just amazed by how our wedding day turned out. It was EPIC!!! Service, from all staff was very professional and kind. I am aware of some of the drama, but my husband was the best in keeping it away from me :) Definitely will recommend Best western plus to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel 16
    Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel 17
    Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel 18

Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We truly enjoyed your event and working with you and your family. No matter the situations that arise during events we take pride in handling them without our clients be affected negatively. We are grateful for the recommendations you are willing to make to your family and friends.

John · Married on 09/25/2016

We just got married on September 25th and our Venue was at the Silverdale Beach Hotel. We had the ceremony and reception in the Admiral Ballroom. Angela was our sales coordinator and day of coordinator. She is so professional and organized and did such an amazing job! She took care of everything for us and made our day very special. The venue is an amazing space and I love the chandeliers, it really makes the room come to life. The hotel is right on the water and makes for some great wedding photos too!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Kristina · Married on 08/20/2016

The staff at the location went above and beyond my expectations. Angela and Sok were absolutely amazing! They were easy to communicate with and handled the stress of the wedding so perfectly I would not have notice if something was off. One of the things my husband and I looked for was a location that was on the water, the location was so beautiful, we had our ceremony and reception outside on the water.

Sent on 11/03/2016

jessi · Married on 07/16/2016

The employees were so sweet and helpful! The hotel has amazing service and the ceremony views are amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Kieriona · Married on 07/09/2016

I had my wedding at the Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel this past July and it was fantastic. Angela and her team kept everything in order and made sure we have everything we needed on our special day. Couldn't be more thankful!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2016

I can't express enough how great everyone involved with the hotel staff made our wedding so wonderful. I literally felt like a celebrity on our day and myself nor my husband wanted for anything. For the price, the staff and location, this was all unbelievable!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/04/2016

This is a great venue for a wedding. The view onto the inlet is beautiful! Everyone there will go out of their way to help you in anyway they can. We had guests fly in from all over the country, and everyone loved staying at the hotel. I was able to reserve a block of rooms that had the water view, and everyone thanked me for it! My husband is Navy and we are having an FRG function there at the hotel soon and I am very excited that we got the pick the venue. Plus, they have the Kitsap Airporter that runs from SeaTac to the hotel, saving us quite the commute to pick up folks from the airport!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Marionette · Married on 04/30/2016

Really great location! Both indoor and outdoor. Their team is top notch! Were all really helpful with set up and tear down as well as being able to utilize some things that they already have to save even more money on our end!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Cheraya · Married on 03/15/2015

I had the best time at my wedding here. The staff is amazing and so helpful and i had help with all parts of my wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Denice · Married on 07/06/2013

I can't say one bad thing... They were over the top amazing

Sent on 10/22/2013

Robbin · Married on 07/08/2016

Everyone was very helpful. Angela did a great job coordinating all the little details & watching her calm the nerves of several people on different occasions helped keep a relaxing tone.

Sent on 11/04/2016