Best Wedding Officiant Reviews

95 | Trenton, NJ

95 Reviews for Best Wedding Officiant

Rose Quilop · Married on 10/20/2020

Great Wedding officiant

We are very happy of the easy process and communication with Mr.Paul Camuto. He made things easy for us and take our nervous away during the wedding. He answers to all our questions right away. He let us choose whatever we want in our wedding and so happy with his service. We even get our marriage license the next day! Thank you so much for making our wedding day memorable and all attended are happy.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/10/2020

Would Absolutely Recommend

We talked to Paul to work through all of the details and he chose Joe to do our ceremony. Everything went very smoothly and it was absolutely perfect! We loved Joe’s energy, he fit us perfectly! Would 100% recommend for everyone’s day! We were beyond pleased!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Renata Studenic-Jakub · Married on 09/19/2020

Professionalism

Highly recommend Mr.Camuto.'s services . . With his guidance and help everything went so smooth .Even after wedding ceremony he is keeping in touch with us and he is making sure that everything is ok.

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Janine

Janine Demonico · Married on 08/22/2020

Loved how professional he was

Love how you have a format to look at and then you can tweak it any way you like. He wrote my ceremony and sent a copy for us to approve. Made adjustments about 4 times and he had no problem doing that. Can't wait till the day

Sent on 04/26/2020

Jamie Okwaisie · Married on 08/08/2020

Super Attentive and Professional

Paul was our officiant for our wedding 8/8/20. Endless emails to him were always answered within the hour. I had to change my date a few times since Covid and each time he made the necessary adjustments and assured me that everything was “all good, no worries”. The day of the wedding he was prompt and patient as we were still awaiting guests. His energy and professionalism were felt and seen that day. Our vows and add on ceremonies were well spoken and he even added in a little humor which made us all laugh and feel right at home with him. I couldn’t have chosen anyone better for our day and we are so glad that it was him! He is great! Thank you Paul for everything! A day we will not forget!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Donley · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing Officiant !!

Paul was very easy to work with. He explained everything clearly. He helped ease our nerves at the altar by adding some comedic quirks. Our ceremony went smoothly, and he created the perfect set of vows for us. Paul was truly an important part of our day, and we would recommend his services to anyone we know. He was committed to our day, even during a pandemic! He did an excellent job!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Michelle P · Married on 07/02/2020

Highly Recommend

Paul was our officiant and did a great job. We got married during the COVID fiasco and had to cancel our original date. Paul was flexible and made it easy to reschedule. We had our ceremony at his Robbinsville location. It was a wonderful setting. Paul was very personable, dressed appropriately, and even memorized parts of our ceremony with barely a week to prepare! I would recommend him to any of my friends getting married.

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Stephanie P

Stephanie Peterson · Married on 06/27/2020

This is your guy!

We found Paul pretty close to our wedding date as all of our plans had to change due to the pandemic. I reached out to Paul after a night of re-planning our entire wedding and he responded immediately! I spoke with Paul on the phone the very next day and I knew right away we found someone to help us! He was kind, patient and he communicated with us through the entire process of booking. Paul was flexible with us and he came to our backyard ready to help us get married bright an early before heading to another wedding that day. We are thankful we found Paul- Thank you for making this part of our crazy pandemic wedding easy and for being so nice to us!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Best Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Stephanie. We work really hard for such an important day. It means so much to be able to help someone achieve a big milestone.

Katherine P · Married on 06/13/2020

Flexible, accommodating, and professional

Paul was very accommodating and understanding during COVID-19. He was flexible to make sure we got what we wished for so that we can be married on the date we originally planned. I was very happy with the ceremony and whenever I had a questions or needed anything he was quick to respond. I’m looking forward to Paul doing our big ceremony with all of our friends and family present (after COVID-19 of course!)

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Muoio · Married on 06/13/2020

Fantastic Experience!

Paul was great to work with from start to finish. We initially had booked him for our big, pre-covid affected wedding on June 13th. After having to move the celebration a year, we decided to have a small family only ceremony on June 12th of this year. Paul was easy to communicate with, flexible, and traveled to my parents house to perform our ceremony. I created the ceremony wording through his website examples, but he brought it to life and made it come alive in the moment. We are thrilled with using Paul and will recommend him to any couples in the area looking for an amazing officiant! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Jennifer · Married on 04/04/2020

Simple yet Amazing!

Paul was so very accommodating and patient with us. You see, after planning for 2 years for our much anticipated wedding, we were forced to postpone due to the onset of COVID-19. We however didn’t want to wait out the pandemic and struggled to find someone to marry us. Not only was he more then happy to marry us, but he also offer us the flexibility we needed to make the day happen. He delivered a short but sweet ceremony and we were fortunate to have stumble upon him :)

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel DiMattia · Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect Ceremony!

Paul was amazing! My husband and I knew right away, after my first talk with Paul he would be our guy. He was always quick to reply and wrote the best ceremony for us. Perfect for our personalities and short and full of love. He sent me a few samples to pick through then he took it from there to create ours! Great for a bride who wants someone with charm and ease!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Best Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for letting me be part of your special day. Both of you were really fun and I loved that we got to be outside on 2/29 a Leap Year to get you married.
  • Moira

Moira Mccarthy · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Paul made our ceremony perfect! His scripts online made it easy for us to customize our wedding ceremony, and once we made our selections, he got back to us with a draft of the ceremony within a day! He didn’t use any notes when giving our ceremony and was very professional and also entertaining. We were both pretty emotional and he had such a calm presence that he took his time to help us get through saying our vows. My family was skeptical about us not getting married in a church but after our ceremony they couldn’t stop talking about how great Paul was! You can tell by the pictures, their reactions to the beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Cabezas · Married on 08/16/2019

Perfect!!! 10/10

Paul was perfect. Answered any questions asap. The ceremony was perfect! My wife and I were extremely pleased with the service. He arrived on time, quickly reviewed any details and we were on our way to the alter. Quick, painless and 100% perfect. I highly recommend Paul.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Drea

Drea · Married on 08/04/2019

My wedding day!!

Paul is amazing. He was helpful in showing us examples of ceremony speeches he has done in the past, making it very easy for us to get our started. He was easy to contact with any concerns or questions and he was easy for payment as well. When he came to our venue he made sure to come introduce himself, as we had never met before, he made my ring bearer who was 6 feel comfortable and make sure he introduced himself. During the ceremony he even memorized 95% of the speech ! I loved that. It was personable and it didn’t feel like it was scripted or he was just there to do the ceremony and then leave. Even in all the chaos when it was over he made sure to chase after us, congratulate us before leaving. Paul was amazing and was another amazing link that pulled our beautiful unforgettable day together. I recommend Paul for sure!! You would not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful Officiant

Easy to talk to, super responsive. Has a great speaking voice, didn't read from notes too much, he had the majority memorized which made it really nice. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Alison Blum · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend!!!!!!!

Paul was fantastic and very helpful during all of our interactions. He was informative about the process and extremely easy to communicate with. He made everything easy and helped make our wedding a special day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Joseph · Married on 10/07/2018

Paul is awesome! He was the most stress free part of our wedding and everyone loved his ceremony.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Joanne · Married on 09/09/2018

After meeting with a couple of other officiants, I started to doubt that anyone understood what I was looking for. All I wanted was a simple ceremony without breaking the bank. I decided to use The Knot to help me and I'm so glad I did. I came across Best Wedding Officiant and was a little reluctant with a name like that, but when you're good at what you do, you can call yourself that. We met up with Paul and we were both straight to the point. I didn't feel any pressure from him, he has a bunch of samples on his website, and he was so down to earth. Everyone raved about him after the ceremony!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Alicia M · Married on 09/01/2018

Great experience!

So simple to book and what a great officiant!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Renata · Married on 08/31/2018

Paul is so professional, charismatic and easy to work with. The entire process was stress-free, we had no doubt that he will be an excellent officiant for our wedding. All of our guests were absolutely charmed by Paul and made positive comments about him! Couldn't be more pleased with choosing him!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • F

Frankie · Married on 08/11/2018

Paul was excellent! By far the best wedding officiant we coulda asked for!!! He was very natural with his words and throughout the whole ceremony! 5 stars!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Theresa · Married on 08/04/2018

Paul was excellent. Provided the ceremony text a head of time for us to review and make any changes special to us as a couple and family. On wedding day engaged the guests with laughter and tears. It was a perfect ceremony! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding and Paul was a huge part of it. Thank you!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Anthony · Married on 08/03/2018

Paul and Joe made my wedding planning so much easier. I’m the groom and this was the one thing I was in charge of handling. Paul kept in touch and made the whole process a breeze.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Rose · Married on 07/14/2018

Paul and Joe were absolutely fantastic to work with. They understood all of my needs and fulfilled my requests. Seamless and flawless experience. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 08/01/2018