Best View Barn Reviews

Best View Barn 7
  • Haley

Haley · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Amazing!!!

I haven't even had my wedding yet an I am so impressed with this business. I have had some conflicts and Kari has been nothing but accommodating and incredible. I can't wait to get married there!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/05/2019

Best View Barn is just as the name sounds, THE BEST VIEW. I knew I wanted to get married there the moment I walked through the doors and saw the view. The valley, the hills and windmills are absolutely stunning, lets not forget about the pond either. I booked my wedding and ceremony at this location because of the friendly service and beautifully restored barn! I cannot wait for 2017!!

Sent on 06/26/2016
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Perantoni · Married on 08/30/2019

Best Wedding Venue around

Big Thank you to Kari and Best View Barn for giving us the dream wedding i have always wanted. Kari was so helpful and was always there to help with anything, quick to respond to emails or phone calls. The Day of the wedding i was so relaxed because she told me that its going to be perfect, and it was. If your not getting married here your wasting your money, you wont find a better venue. A true dream wedding location.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Best View Barn 8

Maureen · Married on 08/30/2019

Kari is amazing!

We had my son’s wedding at Best View Barn. The entire wedding was planned from Miami with myself as the go between. I can’t stress enough how professional Kari is. She has great vision and helped with many ideas that turned out to be spot on. The ceremony was also held at the venue. She set up our decorations without being asked. The bridal room was fantastic as we had hair and make up done as well. The entire event was flawless. Kari and her staff are amazing. I would recommend this venue. Like the name it truly has the Best View and staff.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2019

Best View Barn is incredible in every single aspect!

Best view barn is absolutely amazing! My husband Collin and I just got married here and it was everything we ever dreamed of and more. We knew from our first visit that this is where we wanted to host our wedding. Kari and her entire family and staff are so wonderful. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect. We have already gotten compliments galore from our family and guests about the barn and how beautiful it is. Thank you Best View Barn for our PERFECT wedding day!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Allison · Married on 07/14/2019

Outstanding

They were absolutely amazing! All of our meeting went great and the day went by so smoothly! The Staff there is great on the day of they are truly hard workers! I am so great full that we were able to have our wedding here if anyone is look for an amazing venue with literally the Best View I would Pick this a million times again for anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Best View Barn 9
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect barn experience

Kari and her staff were absolutely fantastic. She was always on top of everything and made sure we weren’t forgetting anything leading up to our big day. She was extremely responsive in her communication and made everything so seamless. The barn is gorgeous, including the inside of it and the outdoor portion with the picture perfect view of rolling hills and windmills. She was very helpful with the coordinating leading up to, as well as the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. She constantly checked in with me on our wedding day, making sure we were good and to see if we needed anything, which I really appreciated! Best View Barn is such a beautiful venue, and we’re so lucky we got to spend our special day there.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Matev · Married on 06/09/2019

Gorgeous ///

The venue is gorgeous! We booked the venue for June 9th this year and the weather, location, and barn were perfect. The space is immaculately maintained and we cannot recommend it more. Since we booked our wedding, Kari has been so accommodating and professional. She was so helpful through the planning process and made sure we could seat all our guests. Thank you Kari so much, for making our day run smoothly!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Dream Country Wedding

I've always dreamed of having my wedding in a barn, something that felt like a barn and fit with my easy going country ways yet was still beautiful, elegant, and really felt like a wedding venue not just a barn. Best View Barn was exactly that and more. A year and a half ago it was the second place we had looked at and I knew it was the one right away! We had our wedding there on June 1st, 2019 and the forecast was rain, rain, rain and we lucked out and the weather was so amazingly perfect we had a hard time getting our guests inside to dance because they all wanted to be out on the huge deck or outdoor patio playing cornhole and enjoying the best country views around. You barely even have to decorate the barn because of the lights and just the overall rustic beauty.

Kari was exceptional, she literally knows everything. The ins and outs, all the answers to any question or thought you may have or if you don't have any like me because I was just so clueless she helps get you there. She coordinated the whole wedding day to flow so smoothly. Her whole family really knows what they are doing on the wedding day, the place was so clean and perfect and taken care of and so were we.

If you're looking for a classy, elegant, beautiful (you can really make it what you want), perfect, country barn wedding Best View is THE place! Recommend 100%, couldn't have pictured my wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Venue

Absolutely thrilled with the venue and service we received from the amazing family at Best View Barn!! Thank you for EVERYTHING, Kari!!! 😊❤️

Sent on 11/07/2018

Brad · Married on 10/07/2018

We held our wedding at BVB and cannot recommend it enough. It is an absolutely beautiful venue - the area, the view, the trees, the pond, and of course the space itself. The inside of the barn is gorgeous and the owner has updated it nicely and kept it well maintained. We had countless comments from guests about how unbelievable the venue was. The process of visiting and making the arrangements for the wedding was very seamless. The owner, Kari, is very accommodating, professional, and easy to work with. Throughout the planning stages and on the actual day of, she was tremendous to work with. She truly made every effort to ensure that our day went off without any issues. Overall we were so pleased with Best View Barn and we would easily recommend the venue a thousand times over.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Matthew Shoudy · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful functional Venue

Kari and her team at Best View Barn were amazing and made our wedding day absolutely perfect. As soon as we saw Best View two years ago we knew it was where we wanted to get married. They have made so many wonderful improvements since then and it really shows their commitment to make their venue the best in every way. Kari and her family were so easy to work with and everything we were promised was delivered and much more. The functionality of the space fit all of our needs and the personality of the team made it easy to plan our wedding day. We are so glad we chose Best View and would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/24/2018

Kari as her staff were amazing! We hit some bumps on the along the way, but Kari was right there to get us through it. Everything turned out amazing for our wedding! We couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Alicia · Married on 08/04/2018

Last year when I toured the barn I knew it was absolutely the perfect spot to get married. The setting there is so beautiful. After getting married there this past weekend I'm SO happy we chose them. Kari was such a pleasure to work with. She made sure everything was taken care of so that I could have a beautiful, stress free day. I cannot say in enough words how amazing she is and her venue is!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

tracy · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I chose BVB for our July 2018 wedding based on the guest capacity, originally. When we saw it in person, our decision had been made. WOW! We still have guests commenting on the venue alone. The price is very reasonable considering what is included. Bar is an additional cost but there are a ton of options to choose from. As a side note, all of the beer is served in cans. This didn't bother us since it went with the overall rustic feel of the wedding, but I figured I would add that note. There isn't any AC in the barn (as of right now) but they provide very large fans and keep the doors wide open the whole night which allows for a wonderful breeze to come through. The bridal suite (located upstairs) does have AC and is beautiful! We hired Three Lil Birds Cakery (Homer, NY) for our desserts, The Munching Moose (Syracuse, NY) Caterers, The Groove Line DJ's (Baldwinsville, NY) and Tides + Pines Photography (Clinton, NY) which were all FANTASTIC!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Lana · Married on 06/30/2018

BEST DAY EVER!! Best View Barn is just that... The best "view" and everything in between. Amazing staff and facility. Could not have asked for anything more on the most important day of my life. Thank you Kari and your Family for making every moment of my day effortless, smooth and unforgettable. It really was a dream come true. No regrets on choosing this venue.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Chelsia · Married on 06/20/2018

This place is beautiful and Kari goes above and beyond to make your day special!

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot express fully in words how absolutely amazing this place is. My wedding day was absolutely amazing and perfect and it's all thanks to Kari and her family. The Best View Barn staff is seriously the best! Kari was great at keeping things coordinated when my husband and I kept getting distracted. The view is seriously the best and the barn is gorgeous. Everybody kept coming up to me asking where I found such a beautiful venue. Seriously, if you want an amazing barn wedding choose Best View Barn, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband Orren and I cannot say enough about how much we are in love with the Best View Barn and the staff. From the moment we toured the venue last September, we knew that there was no other place like it. Luckily, there was still a Friday for the following October available and we jumped on it as soon as we could. Kari and her parents were so kind and accommodating during the whole wedding planning process, ensuring that we were on track and that we weren't forgetting anything. I bugged Kari many times throughout our year engagement, asking questions, looking for advice, and suggestions and she always responded promptly and calmed my nerves. The venue itself is literally breathtaking...from the ceremony outside right by the pond, to cocktail hour on the back deck, looking at the rolling hills of Madison county, and finishing with the reception inside the rustic but updated barn, our guests from NJ, NYC, and CA were boasting all night how it was the most beautiful venue they have ever been to. Kari and the staff the night of the wedding were fantastic, always ensuring that Orren and I had something to drink, that we didn't need anything else, and our guests said that they were so kind to all. They even have a golf cart, making it possible for our elderly guests to attend the wedding, and drove them from the parking lot to the ceremony chairs, and then from the ceremony space right into their spot at their table inside of the barn. The bathrooms are updated and clean and the bridal suite...don't even get me started on it's charm. All in all, Kari and her family at the Best View Barn were such a joy to work with and we have nothing but amazing photographs and memories of our wedding night thanks to them.

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Y

Yen · Married on 10/14/2017

Booking Best View Barn was the best decision that my husband and I made. We actually took a chance on this venue because when we went to see the barn they were still renovating. After the renovations, Best View Barn is definitely the venue you would want to have your wedding at. We wanted the rustic, simple yet elegant look and the barn fulfilled our vision.

Kari is the most amazing person you could ever work with. My husband and I had no idea how to plan a wedding or where to even start, but we had smooth sailing because Kari was able to help with all our questions and concerns in a very timely manner. She was very detailed and organized and made sure we were kept on track with what needed to be done by what dates. We never felt neglected, in fact Kari makes you feel like you and your wedding are always a priority and that your special day should be more than how you imagined it. For an overwhelmed bride with all the t's to be crossed, and i's to be dotted, Kari definitely lifted a lot of weight off my shoulders with her help.

We got married in mid-October. The Barn was magnificent when we arrived. The fall foliage and the barn atmosphere really helped with the rustic feel that we were looking for. Kari and her amazing staff made sure that all of our guests were comfortable and enjoyed themselves until the very end. All of our guests have told us that when they arrived at the barn they instantly loved the look and feel of the Barn.

Thank you Kari and her team for making our wedding one of the most exciting, happiest, and memorable time of our lives!

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Best View Barn 10
    Best View Barn 11
    Best View Barn 12
    Best View Barn 13

Meghan · Married on 10/13/2017

Our day was perfect. She answered all our questions and even helped customize our bar choices. Keri was there all morning to help set and and make sure everything was perfect. And she kept things running smoothly throughout the night. The venue was beautiful and the view amazing. Our guest had nothing but good things to say. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 09/30/2017

We toured the venue last August, and knew it was for us right away! I admit I was a little hesitant booking them being so new (I'm a review girl) but I am so glad we chose Best View Barn, and couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else! The hard work and effort they put into restoring the barn is evident, right down to the details...the restrooms, the bar, the deck, the patio! They even have a golfcart for any guests that may need assistance, which was a plus for our grandparents (restrooms located on main floor as well)! Kari was very responsive with any communication, and on the day of, they were always a step ahead, and made sure we had everything we needed (her mom Kelly had drinks waiting for us at our table for the toasts!). All our of guests loved the venue as well, and appreciated the heaters they had out the day of our wedding, which was a little on the cool side! I'm so glad we chose Best View, and hope to return as a guest someday! :)

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

The moment we drove up to Best View Barn, we knew this was the venue we dreamt about. Words can not express how amazing Kari and everyone at Best View Barn were. From day one Kari was there every step of the way to help and make sure we achieved one of the most amazing days of our lives! All our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing this venue is and we couldn't agree more! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

<3 Sarah and Brian

Sent on 09/04/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2017

We are still smiling from our recent wedding at Best View Barn. We knew that we wanted to have our reception at Best View from the moment we met Kari and then later, her family. They went above a typical venue, providing recommendations for vendors, quick and frequent communication, and the list goes on. It was such a wonderful feeling knowing that no matter what happened at the reception, the team at Best View would find a solution and we could just enjoy the evening. Thank you Kari and team for making our wedding celebration a night we will remember forever!!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Brooke Brown ·

Brooke Brown

Beautiful family owned venue. This barn and view is breathtaking. What makes it the best is the professionalism.

Sent on 10/14/2019