Best Tacoma DJ Reviews

Best Tacoma DJ 1
Best Tacoma DJ 2
  • Melissa

Melissa Looker · Married on 08/10/2019

Best decision we made for our event!! Amazing DJ!!

Susan was amazing and 100% glad that she was our DJ for our event. She was quick to respond anytime I had a question. Her price was very fair compared to others that offer the same service. She made our event go smoothly and effortless. I felt very comfortable in putting my faith and trust in her and didn't have to worry about constantly checking in with her. She is professional, experienced and an expert in the DJ business!! You will not be sorry if you choose her.....trust me!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rawle · Married on 08/03/2019

You should choose Best Tacoma DJ!

DJ Susan was phenomenal. Excellent service, extremely flexible and responded very quickly when I reached out to her. In no way were we disappointed. For our contract, she had us pay a flat rate and then charged the day of the wedding for additional hours. I thought the reception and dancing was going to last longer than it actually did, and when the time came she was ready to pack up and only charged us for those additional hours she worked. She has common sense, can read the crowd, is customer oriented and made sure every song I outlined in my requests were played. PICK HER COMPANY! You will not regret it.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Emily lantz · Married on 07/13/2019

Would recommend

Friendly, professional, and did a great job!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 05/23/2019

Amazing! She made sure all music was just right!

Definitely recommend! Very experienced and a helpful DJ ^_^

Sent on 06/04/2019

Thanks, Destiny,
    It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding for us. Wonderful venue, the cake was amazing and you were such a beautiful bride.
    Thank you for having us be a part of your wedding.
    Best Tacoma DJ
  • ShannonS

Shannon · Married on 04/07/2019

Truly The Best Tacoma Dj!

Susan was a delight to work with. She was very responsive to our questions and made our day a breeze. In many cases she anticipated our needs. She was wonderful to work with. Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/04/2019

sl · Married on 11/10/2018

Polished and proficient

Absolutely delighted with "Best Tacoma DJ" experienced handling of music playlists and cues at our daughter's wedding. She was extremely helpful by not only having online work sheets and tips for the event, but also was quick to connect with (emails, texts and phone calls) during the decision making process. She made certain the venue had all the necessary equipment, which kept the cost down, but more importantly, she had the correct versions of the songs we wanted played.
    Pricing is extremely fair and you are given the option of paying for extra time the day of the event so you're not paying for time you won't be using.
    She was prompt, competent and unobtrusive. Her friendly and calm demeanor made for a 'stress free' experience.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Best Tacoma DJ 3

Best Tacoma DJ's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review. The wedding was amazing and it was such an honor to be a part of it.
  • F

F Lee · Married on 10/07/2018

Susan is great!! She had the music we wanted and was very responsive to our guests requests also. I would recommend her 100 times over!!! She made our ceremony and reception great and kept people dancing!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Wedding DJ

Susan was incredibly thoughtful throughout the entire experience. She worked with me and my husband to set the tone of the wedding while capturing our music style. She was a lovely MC and kept the party on schedule. I highly recommend Susan!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Susan is the best!

Susan worked with my husband and I to create the right ambiance at each point throughout the evening. The service, cocktail hour, speeches, dancing, our entrances... it was all timed and orchestrated perfectly. She was also a great and respectful MC, who kept us on our schedule. I recommend her to all of my newly engaged friends.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Best Tacoma DJ 4

Lacey · Married on 09/08/2018

Susan was amazing. She did a great job DJing our wedding. She was responsive when we first contacted her months before our wedding, followed up in a timely manner leading up to the wedding, and even talked through the set up of the venue with us which ended up saving us money. During the ceremony/reception, Susan was professional and made great musical choices all evening long. We had multiple guests ask for her info and/or compliment us on how great she was doing as a DJ. Thank you Susan!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Michele · Married on 08/26/2018

Susan did an amazing job at our wedding! She was very responsive, super easy to work with and so sweet. We are a very go with the flow couple so we didn’t have a set timeline. That being said, she was very accommodating when it came to requesting announcements for things. And on top of it all, you cannot beat the price!!!! I would highly recommend Susan to anyone I knew who needed a DJ! Thank you Susan!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Christy · Married on 07/29/2018

Great experience with Susan! She was affordable and did a good job as our DJ. She was responsive during the planning process and we definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

Great experience! Susan is fantastic

Sent on 10/12/2018

Julie · Married on 08/14/2016

Susan was a joy to work with for our wedding and her prices were great. We had an incidence where our venue for the ceremony didn't have the speakers we thought we needed for that space. Within a week of our wedding we reached out to Susan and she brought her own speaker setup and was able to provide music/microphone use during our ceremony. Susan gives you a document a couple months before your wedding with requested songs to play and not play and she really follows that. Her communication was quick and she was always professional. The music and lighting were great and I wouldn't hesitate in reaching out to Susan again for any of our future events. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Kim · Married on 06/12/2016

I have been to many events Susan has done and she always does an amazing job. She is great to work with, her prices are beyond reasonable and she goes the extra mile to make sure we always get what we pay for when we hire her for events.
    I have also been to a couple of weddings she has done and people are always so happy with her work.
    You won't be sorry if you hire Susan to do your wedding or event.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Matt · Married on 06/20/2015

When I got the email asking if I would do a review for Susan after all she did to make our wedding wonderful from our first meeting with her to our wedding day, it was a no-brainer to write a quick review for her. Susan took very good care of us making sure we had the music we wanted and didn't play the music on our do not play list. Her price was the best of all the DJ's we talked which at first worried us, but after checking around, we found out she was a great DJ. You will be happy with her service. It made my part of planning the wedding easy.

Sent on 02/15/2018

TK · Married on 06/07/2013

Susan was PERFECT for our wedding! We had a mix of older folks and young families with kids, so we weren't sure of the best music mix. We told Susan what the audience was and she kept the entire affair upbeat and fun for all! We got nothing but compliments from our guests on the music of the day.

Thank you Susan!

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • Z

Zoie · Married on 08/25/2018

It was so great to have you a part of our wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Desiree · Married on 12/02/2017

I'm a retired cater and Susan did a number of weddings and anniversary parties. She is very professional but relaxed and fun to work with. I highly recommend her. L actually used her for a Christmas Party this year.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Ginger · Married on 03/16/2018

3.5

Susan was so amazing. there was a little hiccup with my venue not being compatible. Was not Susan's fault the venue stated it would be. But thankfully before the reception she was able to go get different equipment out of her car. Everything went off without a hitch after that point. The only thing i wish would have gone differently is the song that i was suppose to walk into she could not get to play because she had to use her iPod due to the venues equipment. However she didn't test it before hand when she was there 1 hour before my wedding started. She had tested the song before my wedding date she stated. The file just didn't not transfer properly. So as i was suppose to be walking down the isle my sister pulled up the song to play from her.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Best Tacoma DJ's reply:

Ginger's did get the song she wanted, it was just off a phone and was just a couple of minutes to fix the issue. I made sure they got a great discount for the short delay in her song. I work to take care of all my couples and the venue gave me the wrong information on what I needed to hook up to their system.