Best Popcorn Company Reviews

11 | Naples, FL

11 Reviews for Best Popcorn Company

Jackie · Married on 05/19/2018

We included The Best Popcorn in our welcome bags, which were waiting for our guests when the arrived at their hotels. Our guests raves about the Naples mix, a delicious blend of white cheddar and caramel popcorn....to die for! It was the perfect addition to the welcome bags and a lot of bang for the buck. Sharon could not have been more accommodating, even personally delivering a sample to our house prior to the wedding.

Maria · Married on 02/24/2018

I can't say enough about how pleased we were receiving our popcorn favors for my daughter's Baby Shower ! Excellent personable service.. We chose the mini stand up bags. Nice presentation, great price, arrived on time, made a private label and favor was custom designed. Best of all the popcorn was delicious! Highly recommend and would order again.

Leslie · Married on 09/29/2017

I have not had a popcorn that I didn’t like. I am always happy to try the new and seasonal flavors! Every time I order, I get comments from friends asking about the great popcorn. This time, we ordered for our daughter’s Meet and Greet for the Bride and Groom in our hometown as many didn’t get to attend the ceremony. It was once again a big hit. It arrived a few days before the event. I have never had it late. Thanks for being a reliable and enjoyable experience!

Suellen · Married on 08/26/2017

The best quality of product and outstanding customer service. Wouldn't use anyone else.

Matt · Married on 06/14/2017

Excellent popcorn!! We used them for our a wedding and we couldn't have been more satisfied with the professionalism of the staff and the tasty flavors they provided!

Diane · Married on 05/26/2017

Best Popcorn company provided my students with a wonderful assortment of fresh popcorn for my kindergarten classroom. They were very friendly, professional, and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them and will use them for my next event.

Kathy · Married on 04/29/2017

We served popcorn at my daughter's wedding as the guests were waiting for the ceremony to begin. We wanted a treat that was from a local company, and their popcorn was perfect. It was a hit with everyone and so delicious! Naples Popcorn Co. is wonderful to work with and they even made a special sunset blend to coordinate with their sunset wedding ceremony. Don't hesitate using their popcorn, they make it so easy with meeting your requests, providing glass containers to keep the popcorn fresh, along with delivery and pick up. We highly recommend Naples Popcorn Co... delicious, affordable and very accommodating. Don't hesitate to try them, you won't be disappointed and your guests will love their popcorn!

Tawny · Married on 03/18/2017

"Best Popcorn Company" is a fantastic addition to any wedding! We decided to have popcorn at our cocktail hour and they did a fantastic job! They brought their own equipment and table, the prices were reasonable, and they were so friendly and helpful to my guests. I would definitely recommend for any event!

Samantha · Married on 01/31/2015

My daughter wanted a popcorn bar for her wedding, so I called the Best Popcorn Company, Sharon answered all my questions and gave me great ideas for the popcorn bar, it was a great addition to the wedding, she was very patient with me and I even ordered extra at the last few days before and she said it was no problem because they always make it fresh the night before the event. Everyone loved the popcorn, so I recommend having a popcorn bar over a candy bar. The price is much better then candy

Khilee · Married on 03/24/2017

I absolutely loved the popcorn bar provided for our wedding! Ms. Sharon was so helpful and went above and beyond to make our day go smoothly. The popcorn was fresh, the flavors were wonderful, and the customer service was great! Try the keylime flavor- it was the big hit at our wedding!

Lynn · Married on 08/17/2013

They tried and succeeded in making everything easy! From designing the bag to coordinating the flavors and then finally, providing a delicious product, they were top notch. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.