Best Popcorn Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Mary
    Mary J. Married on 01/04/2020

Great food great fun

The Best Popcorn Company provides a great selection of fabulous popcorn flavors and hand crafted chocolates for our wedding guest to enjoy throughout the evening and to take homes as favors! The selection of options they carry is great and definitely has something for everyone’s palette! The custom popcorn bar they offer is a great addition to any event. They even made custom smite set ups for our guests to use at the fire pit. They include custom labels for to go bags and boxes at no additional charge. They are very reasonable and do a spectacular job! I would recommend everyone hire them for every event they are definitely worth the money!
  • Kelly
    Kelly A. Married on 11/23/2019

Mother of the Bride

Sharon was awesome!! Such a huge hit at the wedding. Highly recommend this company. Great popcorn!!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 02/08/2019

Great Value, Local Touch & Delicious!

I ordered both mixed popcorn bags and assorted taffy bags for my wedding and both of these items were perfect. The mixed popcorn was delicious!! The popcorn came in mini zipped bags and my wedding party loved them for post dinner, late night snacks. I also had the taffy bags assorted with a variety of colors/flavors to match my wedding theme. The bags were tied with ribbon and so cute as favors left on tables for each guest. Not to mention the taffy was delicious!! Everything was easy to order, great value and delivery was included! If you're getting married in Florida and want to add a yummy, local touch - use there items for welcome bags or favors! Highly recommended!
    Katie L. Married on 11/10/2018

Simply The Best!!

Best Popcorn Company truly is the BEST!! We used their popcorn for my wedding favors (November 2018), and my guests absolutely loved it! Sharon was so helpful and even mailed me samples to try before making a final decision of what flavor to go with. Everything we tried was delicious, but ultimately we went with Cinnamon Bun flavor. They even made custom labels for the popcorn favor bags, and chose a ribbon to match our wedding colors! We had a vintage themed wedding, and old-fashioned popcorn was a perfect fit. The price is affordable, and we’re very happy with our decision!! They make it fresh, and each batch we tried left us wanting more! Highly recommend for any event!!

Best Popcorn Company's reply:

Katie,
    Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with your mom to the last minute. She did a great job keeping everything on schedule.
    Congratulations.
    From the Popcorn Crew
    Jackie Married on 05/19/2018
    We included The Best Popcorn in our welcome bags, which were waiting for our guests when the arrived at their hotels. Our guests raves about the Naples mix, a delicious blend of white cheddar and caramel popcorn....to die for! It was the perfect addition to the welcome bags and a lot of bang for the buck. Sharon could not have been more accommodating, even personally delivering a sample to our house prior to the wedding.
    Maria Married on 02/24/2018
    I can't say enough about how pleased we were receiving our popcorn favors for my daughter's Baby Shower ! Excellent personable service.. We chose the mini stand up bags. Nice presentation, great price, arrived on time, made a private label and favor was custom designed. Best of all the popcorn was delicious! Highly recommend and would order again.
    Leslie Married on 09/29/2017
    I have not had a popcorn that I didn’t like. I am always happy to try the new and seasonal flavors! Every time I order, I get comments from friends asking about the great popcorn. This time, we ordered for our daughter’s Meet and Greet for the Bride and Groom in our hometown as many didn’t get to attend the ceremony. It was once again a big hit. It arrived a few days before the event. I have never had it late. Thanks for being a reliable and enjoyable experience!
    Suellen Married on 08/26/2017
    The best quality of product and outstanding customer service. Wouldn't use anyone else.
    Matt Married on 06/14/2017
    Excellent popcorn!! We used them for our a wedding and we couldn't have been more satisfied with the professionalism of the staff and the tasty flavors they provided!
    Diane Married on 05/26/2017
    Best Popcorn company provided my students with a wonderful assortment of fresh popcorn for my kindergarten classroom. They were very friendly, professional, and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them and will use them for my next event.
    Kathy Married on 04/29/2017
    We served popcorn at my daughter's wedding as the guests were waiting for the ceremony to begin. We wanted a treat that was from a local company, and their popcorn was perfect. It was a hit with everyone and so delicious! Naples Popcorn Co. is wonderful to work with and they even made a special sunset blend to coordinate with their sunset wedding ceremony. Don't hesitate using their popcorn, they make it so easy with meeting your requests, providing glass containers to keep the popcorn fresh, along with delivery and pick up. We highly recommend Naples Popcorn Co... delicious, affordable and very accommodating. Don't hesitate to try them, you won't be disappointed and your guests will love their popcorn!
    Tawny Married on 03/18/2017
    "Best Popcorn Company" is a fantastic addition to any wedding! We decided to have popcorn at our cocktail hour and they did a fantastic job! They brought their own equipment and table, the prices were reasonable, and they were so friendly and helpful to my guests. I would definitely recommend for any event!
    Samantha Married on 01/31/2015
    My daughter wanted a popcorn bar for her wedding, so I called the Best Popcorn Company, Sharon answered all my questions and gave me great ideas for the popcorn bar, it was a great addition to the wedding, she was very patient with me and I even ordered extra at the last few days before and she said it was no problem because they always make it fresh the night before the event. Everyone loved the popcorn, so I recommend having a popcorn bar over a candy bar. The price is much better then candy
    Khilee Married on 03/24/2017
    I absolutely loved the popcorn bar provided for our wedding! Ms. Sharon was so helpful and went above and beyond to make our day go smoothly. The popcorn was fresh, the flavors were wonderful, and the customer service was great! Try the keylime flavor- it was the big hit at our wedding!
    Lynn Married on 08/17/2013
    They tried and succeeded in making everything easy! From designing the bag to coordinating the flavors and then finally, providing a delicious product, they were top notch. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.