Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers Reviews

57 Reviews for Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amy · Married on 09/30/2018

Truly the Best!

My husband and I, along with all of our guests, had a blast with John at our wedding! He did a fantastic job! We were so impressed with his professionalism, involvement and the positive energy he brought to the occasion! We highly recommend!!

• U

User987 · Married on 09/02/2018

We loved working with Best of Times for our wedding! Aly and her assistant were great! Aly worked with me before the wedding to go over all the details. I appreciated her help and recommendations! She was very flexible with some of the changes we had to make a few days before the wedding. Aly and her assistant kept the guests on the dance floor the whole night. Our guests loved the props and had a great time! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello!! Thank you so much for your kind words! We very much appreciate you taking the time to post about your positive experience. We were honored to be a part of your special celebration! We would like to give you a token of our appreciation, would you please shoot us an email and let us know your name and date of wedding so that we may send you a proper thank you. We look forward to offering the Best of Times to you, your family, and friends in the future. All The Best, Best of Times DJs

Sara · Married on 06/15/2018

Best of Times kept our guests on the dance floor all night!! So full of energy!!

Theresa · Married on 10/07/2017

Best of Times came highly recommended from a family friend and certainly did not disappoint for our wedding! We went with the John Estrada package, and I would absolutely recommend ensuring that John is your DJ for your upcoming wedding! John and his team were extremely responsive throughout the process, and he took the time to meet with us leading up to the wedding to get a feel for our taste(s) in music. My now-husband and I have completely different music preferences, and John was able to find a happy medium that kept both us and our guests on the dance floor all night! John and his assistant were professional and friendly with all of our guests - they checked in with us to ensure that the volume was just right and were more than happy to play any song that I asked for throughout the night. They even had a friendly competition going between our tables throughout the evening, and our guests are still talking about the props and costumes that they brought with them! Thank you to John and Best of Times for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Theresa, thank you so much for your kind words! We very much appreciate you taking the time to post about your positive experience. We are honored to be a part of your special celebration! We look forward to offering the Best of Times to you, your family, and friends in the future. All The Best, Best of Times DJs

Lori · Married on 09/16/2017

We worked with Mitchell at Best of Times. He was great to work with. He spoke with us leading up to the wedding and got a feel for what we were looking for. He was very courteous to all our guests and really got everybody on the dance floor. He really exceeded our expectations and we'd recommend him to anyone.

TIMOTHY · Married on 09/03/2017

WE HAD THE BEST OF TIMES FOR OUR RECENT SEPTEMBER WEDDING. THEY WERE GREAT REALLY KEEP THE PEOPLE DANCING. WE LOVED THE PROPS THEY PROVIDED TO OUR GUESTS. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BEST OF TIMES!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello!! My name is Aly. I am a wedding entertainment consultant at Best of Times and on behalf of the company I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post about your experience. Could you please provide us with an email address so that we may extend our gratitude to you. Feel free to email me anytime at Bestoftimesdjs@aol.com. Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you!

Robin · Married on 08/19/2017

We hired Best Of Times to do our son's wedding in August. We could not have been happier with our choice. John, Aly, and team were all very professional from start to finish. The wedding reception was one of the best I have been to thanks to John. He not only played music, he entertained through out the reception, getting everyone on the dance floor all night. The props were were so much fun! Everyone I spoke to after the wedding commented on how awesome the DJ was. Thank you John and team! You were amazing and I would absolutely recommend you to anyone looking for a D.J.

• User5578109 · 1+ year ago

My husband and I could not recommend the Best of Times more! We were very happy with our DJ service at our wedding reception. We specifically worked with John Estrada. He was one vendor leading up to our wedding we felt very secure working with and as you can imagine how important that is when there is so much coordinating during the pre planning wedding process! John was always very responsive to my questions leading up to our big day. He reached out to me to review exactly what we wanted. Speaking with other vendors I was impressed to hear that John contacted them as well prior to introduce himself and coordinate anything with them they may be needed. John had the perfect mix of playing our requests while being able to read the crowd on a spontaneous basis throughout the evening to keep the dance floor going. We received so many compliments from our guests how great our dj was! John himself came up to my mother and grandmother along with myself during the reception to make sure we were enjoying everything and okay with how loud the music was. This is just one example how Best of Times went above and beyond our expectations and showed tremendous professionalism. Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

an't say enough about Best of Times! I didn't think twice about hiring this company; my sister hired them for her wedding five years prior and it was a very pleasant experience. I spoke directly with John Estrada and he was the DJ for my wedding. He is very easy to communicate with, listened to my ideas, and was professional in all ways. The wedding reception was an absolute blast! John knew how to keep the crowd alive and on the dance floor. Thank you John for leading the best night of my life, it was an absolute pleasure working with you! Highly recommend Best of Times to any couple!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Monica · Married on 06/03/2017

Words cannot express how happy we are that we chose Best of Times to DJ our wedding. We worked with John and an assistant of his. From the first meeting, John was professional and attentive to detail. We received a guideline and suggested song list to help us choose our songs. John helped make our day better then we could have imagined. The music selections were perfect. He checked in with us and our parents several times throughout the ceremony. John was engaging with our guests and had just about everyone up and dancing. We had so many guest complimenting our DJ and how amazing they were. We would highly recommend Best of Times to anyone! They made our day that much better.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2016

Incredible! Best of Times worked with us from start to finish, answering all of my (many) questions. They send over a very detailed checklist to make sure we didn't miss anything that we had wanted. 1 week prior to the wedding my DJ, Nick Foley got in contact with us and he was fantastic, we spoke on the phone several times leading up to our day and gave me his cell number so I could text him about any changes or questions (which I did!!) Day of, Nick arrived very early to set everything up for the ceremony and then the Reception, the music choices were perfect, he listened to exactly what we had in mind. Even when I couldn't figure certain selections out he gave awesome suggestions. I highly recommend Best of Times and Nick! The prices are affordable, the services is wonderful and they make you feel incredibly loved!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/16/2016

We had our wedding on April 16th, 2016 and three months later we are still receiving compliments on how much fun everyone had. Derek called us the week before our wedding and made sure he had all of the bridal party names correct and all the songs were planned out perfectly. Everyone had a prop or three and even the guests who don't like to dance were having a good time and were involved in the fun. We are so incredibly happy that we chose Best of Times DJs for the most important day of our lives, they did more than we could've ever imagined! Thank you for making our day so special

Sent on 07/07/2016

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Kristen! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration. Stay on the lookout for a letter in the mail from us, included in this letter is a special gift as a thank you for your generosity. Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

DJ Derek was amazing and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. The venue even commented on with the first song how everyone jumped to their feet and starting dancing in record time. It was awesome how interactive he was with our wedding guests and even kept people entertained during dinner. You can tell he really does enjoy doing his job. The props were a great touch and our ring bearer especially loved them. At the end of the night everybody was asking for his contact information.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello! We very much appreciate your kind review. We would love to personally thank you, please reach out to us on Bestoftimesdjs@aol.com. We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special celebration. All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

I would definitely recommend Best of Times DJs! They were very professional and easy to work with and provided a fantastic selection of music. My guests were complimenting us on choosing such a good DJ (one request we had was that the music not be terribly loud - we had a bunch of older guests - and John and Susan were able to accommodate graciously!).

Sent on 10/12/2015

• F

Felicia · Married on 09/06/2015

Our DJ Derek was wonderful! Super friendly, hospitable, reliable, and helpful. We had a short reception and he managed to play all of our requested songs! He even provided fun props and danced with us! Would definitely recommend to friends and family!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Felicia! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration. Stay on the lookout for a letter in the mail from us, included in this letter is a special gift as a thank you for your generosity. Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

Robert · Married on 09/06/2015

We cannot say enough about the professionalism, talent and performance of Vince Rotondi from Best of Times. Our's was a destination wedding, therefore there was no opportunity to review in advance. Although the reviews were great, it is still somewhat a roll of the dice for such a big event. We can tell you that from our first conversation with Vince, our minds were at ease. He was thoughtful and thorough in making sure he understood our requests. The things we weren't sure about, he graciously offered advice. And things we couldn't answer, he simply said "I will take care of it". And he did at the highest level.
    The reception whet off without a hitch. In fact, the ceremony received a great boost as Vince was there and helped out where needed for our small outside wedding. He became one of the family! His performance truly made the event one for the ages and one people are still talking about. For the bride and groom...what more could you ask for? Vince was exceptional. We could not be more satisfied.
    Starting with John Estrada through to Vince's performance Best of Times more than came through for us.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Robert! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration. Stay on the lookout for a letter in the mail from us, included in this letter is a special gift as a thank you for your generosity. Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

Heather · Married on 03/14/2015

John was absolutely amazing at our wedding! He was very professional but so much fun and played everything we asked for and more. He made the night so special and everyone at our wedding complimented him for being so great! I would absolutely recommend John to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Heather! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration. Stay on the lookout for a letter in the mail from us, included in this letter is a special gift as a thank you for your generosity. Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2014

My husband and I hired Best of Times DJ's for our October wedding ceremony and reception. Both exceeded any hopes we had, thanks to the exceptional talent and professionalism of John Estrada. Every single song was 100% perfect, and my guests and I danced from start to finish. John has a great deal of experience in DJing weddings and it showed in the seamless, effortless way he directed our celebration. He showed a lot of consideration for my guests by checking in to make sure the volume level was appropriate, and he came to us a few times to make sure everything was to our liking. He also brought a few surprises with him that made for some of the best photos and memories. I could go on and on in praise of their high quality, so let me sum up by saying that our guests have not stopped complimenting us on how talented and personable our DJ was, and I would absolutely hire Best of Times again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Rachel! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2014

John and his staff did an excellent job at our wedding at The Gables at Chadds Ford in Chadds Ford, PA. I would highly recommend using Best Of TImes at your special event.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Lisa! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration. Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

Julie · Married on 09/28/2014

I met John Estrada while working at a venue and am so happy I chose him for my own wedding. I've lost count of how many times my husband has said, "John was so awesome!" He made planning easy and helped the day-of run smooth by going over every little detail ahead of time. He engaged our guests without being over-bearing and was able to "read" the crowd to keep everyone entertained. Our guests had so much fun with the props he provided. I've received great compliments on our DJ from all ages! Thank you John for a great party!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Julie! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration. Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

Christy · Married on 09/08/2013

Best of times was amazing! Our wedding was at Northampton Valley Country Club both indoor and outdoor and John was able to accommodate all of our requests. Guests complimented how he was able to get them involved and that the music was never too loud and was just right. John was easy going and played our requests of both Greek & American music.... I would highly recommend best of times as they are affordable & will make your wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Christy! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration. Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

Joanne · Married on 06/15/2013

Our venue was very unique. Our guests thought they were coming to a 40th Birthday/Graduate School Graduation. Two hours into the party my fiance and I,along with five bridesmaids and five groomsmen, inconspicuously ducked out to bridal/groom rooms where I changed into my wedding dress, the girls and I grabbed our flowers, and where the men donned their suit jackets and applied their boutonnieres The D.J. Derek Timothy did an awesome job of distracting our guests while we exited the room. The way in which he subtly announced that we had a surprise and then making sure he played the 3 different songs we chose for the processional (guys, girls, then me) was impressive! After all was said and done Derek did a great job entertaining the guests by interacting with everyone on the dance floor and using props. It was a great night!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Joanne! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration. Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

Anissa · Married on 06/15/2013

John Estrada provided his professional Disc Jockey service for my wedding and it was truly an amazing time. He played a great mixture of music that suited all of my guests. He took request from guests and played what they had requested. Very professional and friendly. Many of my guest commented on how great the DJ was with playing all the great tunes and keeping everyone out on the dance floor dancing the night away. I would highly recommend Best of Times to anyone. Thank you again John!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Anissa! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration. Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2012

The professionalism and enthusiasm John and staff provided was exceptional. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We truly appreciate support provided to the National MS Society and our event.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Best Of Times Professional Disc Jockeys and Entertainers's reply:

Hello Lindsey! We very much appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting Best of Times be apart of your special celebration. Please keep us in mind for all of your fun celebrations in the future! All the best, Alyson Wedding Entertainment Consultant Best of Times DJ's and Entertainers