Best Music Productions Reviews

Best Music Productions 6
Best Music Productions 7

Tiva Petrisko · Married on 09/22/2019

Top shelf DJ

Travis is fantastic. So easy to work with. Music is such an essential part of making a wedding extraordinary and our day was top notch! I enjoyed surveying the crowd and watching them singing along with the music Travis provided. He helped us accomplish what we wanted to incorporate into our special day by providing the music that mattered to us most. He had excellent control of the crowd and helped guide our day along with appropriate announcements throughout the wedding. A real team player. He is simply the best. Communication was great throughout the entire process. We wanted our day to be fun and I strongly doubt it would have been as fun without Travis there as the DJ. Highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Susan Jerke · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Music Productions with Travis Kemp

Travis was amazing! He was so responsive and accommodating. He did everything he said he would and more! Travis was the best! Everyone had so much fun!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jayde · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Travis was amazing! Recommending to everyone!

Sent on 09/07/2019

AJ Paine · Married on 08/31/2019

DJ or Wedding

Travis was extremely easy to work with and very professional. Great with communication and helped to create a seamless transition with all parts of our wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Rachel Murphy · Married on 08/30/2019

Travis was professional, punctual, fun!

Fantastic job!
    Travis easily got the party on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Megan Macke · Married on 08/23/2019

Travis kemp- bestmusic productions

Travis was absolutely amazing! We had him do both the ceremony and the reception. He was on time, played perfect music as guests were arriving, and read the room very well during the reception. Everyone had a blast! The dance floor was on fire all night!

Sent on 09/04/2019

David Moorhead · Married on 08/17/2019

Incredible DJ!

Travis is the best in the business. From the initial phone call I knew he was going to blow us away with his work. So thankful we how professional and fun he was for our wedding. We had so many compliments on his work! Highly recommend!!! :)

Sent on 08/20/2019

Nicole Nelson · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Travis was such an important part of our day. He made sure everything went smoothly. He was very flexible and easy to work with. You can’t go wrong with Travis as your DJ!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Rigas · Married on 06/22/2019

Your DJ can make or break your wedding reception

Have you ever been to a wedding reception where everyone is awkwardly sitting at tables with people they don't know, bored out of their mind hearing the same old music you hear at every wedding?
    WELL I FEARED THIS! For me... the music at your wedding reception is one of the most important things and finding the right DJ will make or break that! We wanted our reception to be one where most everyone there is dancing and having a great time celebrating until the hall says we're done. I interviewed 3 DJ's and I could not have been happier with our decision to go with Best Music Productions. We still have people saying our wedding reception was the best night they've had in a long time, and the best wedding reception they have ever gone to. Everyone is talking about how great our DJ was! We wanted some 80's, some 90's, and he nailed it with the music choices. Best decision I made choosing this DJ!!!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Best Music Productions 8
    Best Music Productions 9
    Best Music Productions 10
    Best Music Productions 11
    Best Music Productions 12
    Best Music Productions 13

Best Music Productions's reply:

Thank you for sharing such a great review. You guys had such a fun, high energy crowd. Congratulations!
  • kaitlin

kaitlin · Married on 06/08/2019

It says it all in the name, BEST Music Productions!

Travis was so flexible with our wedding day! He was able to accommodate for an inside ceremony at the last minute when the weather was not cooperating! He kept everyone on the floor all night long. Very professional, personable and friendly! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jacob Murray · Married on 01/19/2019

Great DJ, amazing night!

Had an awesome time! The dance floor was packed all night. Had a good mix of slower songs as well as fast paced songs. Had a great experience!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Donna · Married on 07/07/2018

We had an excellent experience with Best Music Productions! We hoped that everyone would have a great time at our wedding but it was beyond our expectations. Travis played music we requested, and was able to play to the crowd to keep the fun going with ease. I would highly recommend him for anyone else looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

Travis did an excellent job at my wedding! He did such a great job of keeping the party going and making sure everyone was having a good time. He was timely, professional, and really flexible with last minute changes! 10/10 would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Cassidy · Married on 06/23/2018

We really enjoyed Travis! I loved how organized things were with Beat Music Productions. Whatever requests I had Travis made sure every last detail was perfect! Communication was definitely the key to a successful reception. Filling out the required paperwork with the order of songs was very helpful for us as we knew how things would go.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Dawn · Married on 06/02/2018

Travis was a pleasure to work with. There were several times I had questions which he always got back to me on right away! Wedding planning is stressful, Travis did a wonderful job of easing any worries I may have had. Additionally, my guest had a blast with his music selection all night! Would highly recommend Travis, as well as use him again in the future.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jonni · Married on 10/06/2017

Travis was such a pleasure to work with! His professionalism is without compare, he is fun to work with and has such a great understanding of music. I threw him some curve balls when it came to my wedding day, and he tackled them all with a genuine excitement to make my day special. I cant say enough about how wonderful my experience was. Thank you Travis!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Janet · Married on 09/29/2017

I recently attended a wedding as a friend of the bride that had a wonderful DJ, Travis. I thought the music was varied and offered something for everyone. Travis took requests cheerfully. Consider Travis for your wedding. You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Gayle · Married on 09/23/2017

I think that Travis is the best DJ in Billings! I am so glad we hired him. Travis kept the wedding reception flowing smoothly all night. Once he took over the microphone, I didn't have to worry about a thing. He played music for ALL ages and kept the event fun and exciting all night. He was also very happy to take requests. You will be happy if you hire Travis. He is professional, courteous, and kind! I had many guests give me positive feedback on our choice of DJ. I would certainly hire him again in a minute!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sara · Married on 09/15/2017

Travis was great to work with from day 1 and I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family! I had lots of questions prior to the wedding and he was quick to get back with me and share tips about what worked well and what didn't.
    The reception was fabulous....everyone had a blast. The dance floor was full...right up until the last song. Thanks for making our special day both memorable and fun for all our guests!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Susan · Married on 07/08/2017

Booking Travis for our weddings was one our very best decisions! My husband and I were planning a destination wedding in Red Lodge, MT (I'm from Southwest Montana, He is from Georgia), so we did most of our planning remotely. Travis was helpful and responsive with all of my requests, and made the whole process so much easier than I expected. Having a good DJ was really important to us, and Travis did not disappoint! I didn't meet Travis until after my ceremony, but everything went seamlessly (ceremony music, microphones, etc.). After our ceremony, we were doing family pictures - it was SO hot out and I was beyond ready to stop taking pictures and go join the happy hour. Some family members were being... obnoxious, to put it kindly... so I was very much reaching the point where I needed to be elsewhere. Travis noticed, came up to me, introduced himself, and asked if I needed a drink. NOT ALL HEROS WEAR CAPES. Not only did he do a fabulous job executing the music for our ceremony/dances, but his music selection for the reception and his lighting was perfect! Travis was attentive, fun, professional, and truly instrumental to helping make our wedding day the day of our dreams. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Best Music Productions's reply:

Thank you Susan for the kind words! It was a hot day for sure. Im glad we could work together and make your day so much fun. Congrats!

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2017

We could not have found a better DJ for our wedding. Travis was recommended to us by another wedding vendor in the Billings area as, "the fun, respectful guy you would want your Grandmother to meet" and he was just that. He worked closely with us to finalize music selections for important points of the day and the reception schedule/flow, he was flexible with meeting times (I planned my wedding from Alaska but visited Billings often) and he was literally was worth every penny. There were no issues with the sound system during the ceremony (my biggest fear) and he was able to keep the reception party going until the very end of the night for all ages. Everything about the wedding ceremony and reception flowed smooth and effortlessly. If you are wanting a DJ that you can trust your wedding sound system/reception hosting; Travis with Best Music Productions is your man! And yes, my Grandmother LOVED him too! :)

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Best Music Productions 14

Best Music Productions's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Brittany. One day I met you and Jason as "the cool neighbors" fast forward a few years and we are having a great time at your wedding. Congrats!

Justin · Married on 05/06/2017

Travis did a great job and was a delight to work with on what music we wanted to play, flexibility on setup times for ceremony and party, and was just an all around joy to work with. We would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ for an event!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Travis is amazing! He made our wedding day, from the ceremony throughout the entire reception, run unbelievably smooth. He is extremely easy to work with, answering all of my (million) questions and easing our nerves with answers to every "what if" we had. He is so laid back, easy to talk to and get along with, and knowledgeable about what makes a wedding run smoothly, coordinating with our photographer to run the show and keep the guests dancing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We absolutely recommend Travis to ANYONE needing a DJ for any event. He won't let you down!

Sent on 11/29/2016

jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing to work with. Laid back yet totally professional. We had a large venue to cover with sound and he came fully prepared!! Will use him again for any party we have!! Thanks so much Travis!
    Jessica and Caleb

Sent on 09/21/2016

jen · Married on 07/09/2016

Travis is so great to work with! He allows the party and the music to steal the show. We were reluctant about having the lights...but he was right they did add to the fun and the feel. Two thumbs way up!!

Sent on 07/20/2016