Best Mex Catering Reviews

6 Reviews for Best Mex Catering

1 User photo

Best Mex Catering 1

Donna · event on 05/26/2018

The service was great!! All my guests were well fed and very happy with the food. The service was super quick and they were very friendly. The tacos were delicious and the carne asada was everyone's favorite. I would call them again for my next party!

Sent on 06/13/2018

sophia · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I both grew up in San Diego so we wanted to provide food that would be reflective of SD culture (aka Mexican food!). Best Mex was amazing. They provided an authentic experience, but way elevated and perfect for a wedding. The guests were happy with the selection and the carne asada was especially a hit! We ordered a little too much food, but they were such sweethearts that they provided us with to-go containers so that we can take the leftovers home.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Tracy · Married on 04/14/2018

One of my childhood best friends just got married and had the best wedding idea ever! She hired Best Mex to serve about 200 guests! There were plenty of sides and tacos enough to feed at least 250! The staff were all very attentive and very accommodating. The service was so good i had to ask my friend for referral cause i want to hire them for my future parties and events!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Maria · Married on 04/10/2018

Very affordable, delicious food.

An amazing catering company. We ordered our catered food then placed it in our own food heating trays.
    We were able to create an inexpensive wedding that satisfied all our guests.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Best Mex Catering 2

John · Married on 01/21/2018

The food was so tasty and the portions were great as well. The catering guys showed up early and had all of our guests complimenting them on how good it was. There is definitely great value in having a taco guy at your wedding, and Best Mex was absolutely great.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Nathan · Married on 08/19/2017

Carlos was absolutely awesome at my friends wedding. I was the best man and put in chrge of booking vendors for the big day. I thought it would be cool to have a taco bar so I found Carlos online and the rest is History. So much flavor and variety as he had various meats etc. He wven let us try the food at his restaurant a few months before the wedding to make sure we liked it. 5 star mexican food and 5 star catering directly from the restaurant.

Sent on 05/07/2018