Best Day Floral Design Reviews

Best Day Floral Design 5
Best Day Floral Design 6
Best Day Floral Design 7

Anna · Married on 03/12/2011

Best Choice I ever made. They made my wedding day stress free and the flowers were beautiful! I would reccomend Best Day wedding Florist to every bride in Northern Colorado

Sent on 04/10/2011

Mary · Married on 02/20/2011

Sharon was so wonderful when designing the flowers for our wedding. We had a very small budget for flowers but she was able to come up with everything that I wanted and a few things I wanted but didn’t think I could afford and was able to fit it all within my budget. She had such wonderful ideas and the flowers she designed for our wedding were exactly what I wanted. When scheduling a consult she was so kind and was able to meet with me on very short notice which I greatly appreciated. I was so happy with everything she did.

Sent on 03/04/2011

Kimberly · Married on 12/18/2010

Sharon had wonderful ideas and was very prompt delivering the flowers on our day. They were beautiful, fresh, and everyone raved about the floating cranberry centerpieces (Sharon's idea).

Sent on 01/06/2011

sharon · Married on 12/03/2010

The flowers were amazing! Thank you for all your hard work and making my wedding such a special day!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Manda · Married on 10/23/2010

Sharon was mvery easy to work with - the flowers turned out exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 01/05/2011

Tiffany · Married on 10/02/2010

She did a great job and was very easy to work with!

Sent on 10/12/2010

JULIE · Married on 09/26/2010

Sharon with Your Best Day Wedding's was AMAZING!!! She made my wedding more than PERFECT!!!! She gets an A++++++++!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2010

Alysia · Married on 09/25/2010

Your Best Day Florist was wonderful to work with! I gave Sharon an idea and she ran with it, and created beautiful bouquets. The bouquets and boutonnieres were a huge hit with everyone. She was easy to get a hold of, and I couldn't believe how affordable everything was.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Cara · Married on 09/04/2010

Sharon has an amazing talent and creative personality for designing exactly what you are looking for for your wedding flowers. She went above and beyond by not only designing my flowers, but ordering table runners, visiting the church and reception locations, and coordinating plans with the wedding coordinator and cake baker. I would recommend Your Best Day Wedding Florist to any bride who wants breath taking flower arrangements at their wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Brandon · Married on 08/14/2010

Sharon was awesome. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Rachael · Married on 08/07/2010

In my opinion you would be silly to choose any other florist in Northern Colorado. Sharon is the most fantastic flower lady I have ever met. She has the experience you would get from a big box flower shop, but doesn't charge the prices they do. Please support small businesses! People are still talking about how impressive my wedding flowers were!

Sent on 08/30/2010

Aspen · Married on 07/23/2010

Your Best Day Wedding Florist was absolutely amazing! When I met with Sharon, she was very responsive to my needs and had great ideas!

Sent on 08/06/2010

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2010

Sharon was amazing, and put her heart and soul into our flowers. I loved her creativity and the professionalism she provided. I chose Sharon, not only for her prices, but for her outstanding energy. Sharon went over the top for my husband and I. I would most definitely recommend her as a florist to anyone!

Sent on 07/05/2010

Krista · Married on 06/12/2010

I loved the flowers that Sharon made for my wedding. Everything looked perfect and Sharon was wonderful to work with. She was very reasuring that everything would work out and it did. She really listened to what I wanted and produced georgeous results. I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 07/05/2010

Vera · Married on 06/01/2010

Sharon was so easy to work with. She is very knowledgeable of the many types of flowers and which ones go best with your idea. Her bouquets were gorgeous!! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a awesome bouquets at a great value.

Sent on 06/26/2010

Tina · Married on 05/29/2010

I am so glad I went with Sharon. She did an awesome job - just what I was looking for, helped me visualize what I wanted, and the price was right! I will recommend Sharon to anybody I know in the area.

Sent on 06/26/2010

Julie · Married on 05/15/2010

Sharon came to the rescue after our first florist flaked out on us 2 weeks before the wedding! I found Sharon online, emailed her and she emailed me back within minutes and met me the same week to plan our flowers! She did such an amazing job and I LOVED the flowers! She is very professional, friendly, and is so talented! Everyone was telling us how beautiful the flowers were. I'm almost happy the other florist quit on us! :)

Sent on 06/28/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2014

Sharon and everyone at Best Day Floral did an incredible job making my 1920's wedding vision come to life. From the gorgeous ostrich feather centerpieces to the small crystal broaches in my bridal bouquet, the details were spot on. I would recommend Best Day Floral to anyone in need of beautiful floral arrangements.

Sent on 07/11/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany Beeg · Married on 08/02/2019

Beautiful Design for Beautiful Day!

Sharon at Best Day Floral Design was very professional and knowledgeable! She helped me understand what flowers would be perfect for bouquets and decor while respecting my budget. She did a fantastic job of bringing out the colors I asked for based on my inspiration photos. The flowers really brought the entire look of the dresses and suits together, giving everyone a beautiful and polished look. I felt like a beauty queen! Thank you for making my day look like a magazine!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Danny

Danny Dvorak · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Designs & Great Value

Sharon and team did a really nice job with the arrangements for our wedding! She’s got an awesome creative eye that led to tons of compliments on wedding day! We also appreciated that she was able to repurpose some things from the ceremony to the reception which helped on cost. Her crew on wedding day was also extremely helpful and sweet with the setup and repurposing. Her prices were also very reasonable.

The main reason this is not all 5 stars is that it would have been nice if things had been locked down a bit longer before the wedding, which is on us too for not pressing harder on this earlier. About 2 weeks before the wedding upon finalizing the design, we got an updated quote that was quite a bit higher than the initial quote was. When we got on the phone with Sharon, she was helpful in explaining that some of the changes we’d requested were a larger scope change and required higher end flowers than we’d thought. We appreciated that she was understanding of our desire to bring the cost back down quite a bit, and she was helpful with suggestions of how to do so. It just would have been nice to have that fully settled a few months before the wedding since there are other things to attend to during the last few weeks.

That said, we’d certainly work with Sharon and team again! We would just approach it a little differently ourselves by helping project manage it a bit better.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Samira · Married on 08/11/2017

Best Day floral did our wedding day floral as they were the preferred vendor for Tapestry House in Laporte where we got married last year in August. They were very easy to get in touch with and super responsive through the process. They did our table arrangements, my wedding bouquet, corsages for myself, my mother and mother in law, boutonnieres for my husband and his father and an arrangement for our cake. Sharon and her team totally got my vision through the pictures I sent and were flexible in adjusting to a different color scheme a few months before the wedding. Everything turned out exactly how I envisioned it to be and they created a similar effect to what I was looking for eventhough the flowers in the pictures I sent were out of season. Though slightly on the pricier side, the ending floral arrangements were well worth it. Really good quality and excellent service.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Marcia · Married on 07/24/2011

I thought that our flowers were amazing! The bouquets were amazing, the table decor was fabulous, the arch was beautiful and she really did a great job with most all the little extras too. I would recommend her.

Sent on 07/29/2011

Kathy · Married on 09/04/2010

The flowers were gorgeous, very fresh and so colorful-just what we wanted.
    Sharon was so pleasant to work with. Had great suggestions, and we were certainly open to that! Was on time with delivery to church, and the flowers arranged on the cake were beautiful as well. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Cher · Married on 06/19/2010

Sharon was wonderful to work with. Creative, enthusiastic and very supportive of my vision for my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing special event/wedding floral work. She also was very reasonable in her pricing.

Sent on 06/27/2010

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

For our wedding at the Tapestry House in Fort Collins, we selected Best Day Floral Design, because her prices were some of the best and her floral designs were gorgeous! During my consultation with Sharon, I showed her my three favorite bouquet designs from Pinterest and explained what I did and didn’t like about each one. I was blown away with how my bridal bouquet turned out! It was the perfect blend of the three bouquets I shared with her for inspiration. The corsages, boutonnieres, and flower girl petals turned out great too. We ended up adding on the ceremony floral the week before the wedding and we’re so thrilled we made this decision. The ceremony floral was stunning and complemented our other wedding flowers perfectly. It was such a beautiful focal point and enhanced photos during the ceremony and at our sweetheart table. A few of our guests asked us who we worked with for our floral so they could recommend the florist to other people they know who are getting married.

Sent on 06/14/2018