Best Day Floral Design Reviews

Best Day Floral Design 6
Best Day Floral Design 7
  • Z

zonyad · Married on 08/25/2017

Sharon and her team were so accommodating,-and grasp our vision perfectly!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Kim · Married on 07/15/2017

We couldn’t be more pleased with the gorgeous flowers and outstanding service we received from Best Day Floral for our Summer wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2017

Best Day Floral provided us absolutely gorgeous flowers for our entire wedding. I wanted lots of flowers for the bridal party, parents, ceremony and reception and they were all amazing and timed perfectly. I wanted all my roses and flowers to be really beautiful and open and they were amazing. They lasted 4 days after the wedding which I thought was wonderful considering they were perfectly timed at the peak of their bloom for my wedding day! We received so many compliments on the flowers and they couldn't have been any more perfect! We give the highest marks for their professionalism during the planning process as well as making it very easy to achieve our desired look! We highly recommend Best Day Floral Design to any bride. They made my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kathryn · Married on 02/19/2017

This floral company is the preferred vendor for Wedgewood at Tapestry House and I am so glad we went with them. Their flowers are absolutely stunning and are still going strong a week later in my apartment. We received so many compliments from our guests on how gorgeous the flowers were and I completely agree. They are easy to work with and will accommodate any requests you may have. They were flexible with the last minute changes we had. I highly recommend Best Day Floral to anyone getting married in Colorado.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/19/2015

Best Day Floral Did a tremendous job not only helping me select the perfect flowers to match my wedding colors but also creating amazing bouquets, ceremony flowers and centerpieces. I could not have asked for anything more. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect and I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Hannah · Married on 04/24/2015

Sharon and her team did an amazing job for our April wedding. Everything was beautiful and set up at our venue on time. The bouquets were perfect for the setting and really made for a picture perfect wedding. In addition to the beautiful arrangements, botuntiers and corsages Sharon was able to provide us with our isle décor (lanterns), a wagon for our flower girl as well as many of our centerpieces. It was really nice to have this option, and made planning much easier and more enjoyable. Sharon and her team were professional and responded quickly to calls and e-mails, especially when we had a change to our wedding party. Thank you again for making our wedding day stress free and beautiful!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Kari · Married on 01/10/2015

Best Day Floral is by far the best wedding florist in Northern Colorado, and I looked into many! I know a little about about flowers and I was looking for someone that really knew what they were doing. I also wanted a lot of delicate flowers in my wedding and they have a wonderful flower cooler which re-assured me everything would be super fresh. Most small florists near them don't have a cooler at all! All my flowers were absolutely amazing and the reception was transformed into a gorgeous Winter Wonderland! I could not be any happier with Best Day Floral Design and I highly recommend them! Thank you so much for making my wedding day absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 02/01/2015

The flowers were the single aspect of my wedding that was stress and worry free; yet the single highlight that made it unforgettable! I would like everyone to know how truly refreshing it was to work with an insightful, no nonsense, professional. I recommend Best Day Floral Design to anyone who even mentions the word petal! Thank you so much

Sent on 01/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/15/2014

Best Day Floral did an absolutely AMAZING job on my flowers! Everything was so gorgeous and when I walked into the reception it literally took my breath away. It was stunning and the attention to detail and service was beyond outstanding! We are SO happy we chose Best Day Floral and highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/14/2014

I can not say enough good things about Best Day Floral Design!! Not only were they amazingly easy to work with, but my flowers were out of this world incredible! I was holding it together on my wedding day until my bouquets came in and the tears started flowing! They were so beautiful! I would use Best Day Floral Design again for any of my flower needs and highly recommend them to all brides. Thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

I was on a tight budget for my wedding and know nothing about flowers. I came to Sharon with a few vague ideas and some pictures of what I potentially wanted my bouquets to look like. On my wedding day I was a little nervous not knowing what she had put together for me. When I saw what she had put together I could not have been more happy! They were BEAUTIFUL!!! Sharon was easy to work with, very flexible, and willing to work with me on a tight budget. Best Day Floral Design is great and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Heather · Married on 10/12/2014

We loved our flowers on our wedding day. They were more than we had even asked for. Best Day was very easy to work with during the planning process- very flexible for any changes we needed made. Everything was perfect on the day of. Flowers were delivered on time and were of outstanding quality. Also, they were affordable for us unlike many other florists. Best Day was able to fit in our budget without sacrificing the quality and beauty of the flowers. Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2014

I was really worried about my flowers. I procrastinated and my colors kept changing. However, Best Day totally got my image, my flowers were beautiful and they stayed within my budget. Plus they smelled fantastic, one of my photographers was always thrilled to hold my bouquet so she could get a whiff!! Sharon and Darci went above and beyond!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Carrie · Married on 09/14/2014

Sharon did an amazing job on on our flowers! They were so beautiful and she truly brought my vision to life. Sharon has a gift that gives her an eye for bringing just the right colors and balance to an arrangement. She provides great value by providing high quality flowers for a great price. Service is also quality and she was very flexible and accommodating. I am very pleased that we chose Best Day Floral Design for our flowers.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2014

Beautifully arranged bouquets, flowers, and centerpieces for my wedding. Kind, caring, convenient, & professional with a wide range of style choices from vintage to contemporary design.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Leah · Married on 08/21/2014

Perfect arrangements for our mountain wedding. They captured our romantic and down to earth theme perfectly! Lovely ladies to work with.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Marcia · Married on 08/18/2014

We LOVED the flowers for our wedding! Best Day was very thorough and offered excellent suggestions for what flowers would work with my colors, what was in season and the styles that would be perfect for my vision. My bouquet was stunning and more amazing than I could have dreamed! And the ceremony and reception were just as gorgeous. Their hard work, amazing skill and talent is beyond 5 stars and we are SO glad we had Best Day as a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 12/14/2014

OMG OMG OMG the flowers for my daughter’s wedding were the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen. Everyone down to a busboy commented on them, they totally complimented the theme and were a perfect match for her colors. My daughter was so excited, her bouquet was absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough how pleased I am with how everything turned out and working with Sharon was fantastic. It was a magical, fairy tale day . The Best Day team delivered them right on time and did a great job of decorating around the room and was more than willing to help me with anything I needed. Best Day does an absolutely amazing job.

Sent on 08/17/2014

I can't say enough good things about Best Day Floral Design. Sharon and Darci were wonderful and the flowers were prettier than I had dreamed they could have been. They were very accommodating, very helpful in all areas, very friendly, and very professional. I would HIGHLY recommend Best Day Floral Design for your wedding or any occasion!!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and thank you so very much to Best Day Floral. We were very pleased and loved how everything turned out. The colors were absolutely perfect for my antique pink and blush wedding. You made our special day beautiful and I would highly recommend you to anyone!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Best Day Floral provided fabulous flowers for my daughter’s wedding in August. Her bouquet and all the wedding party bouquets and guys lapel flowers were fantastic!!! The photographer immediately wanted to know who the florist was. All the brilliant flowers they choose were just perfect and exactly the feel of what my daughter wanted. The flower girls pomander balls matched perfectly to their dresses. The small accent vases on the tables at the appetizer hour were the perfect touch and the tree branch arrangement for the reception was gorgeous. Best Day floral did such a fantastic job on all the flowers for my daughter's wedding!! We will defiantly recommend them to other brides.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2014

We got married June 16, 2014 at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau and were completely blown away at the beautiful flowers provided by Best Day Floral! They were affordable, fresh, and gorgeous! We are so grateful we used them on our wedding day! Love, Wes and Nicole Body

Sent on 07/18/2014

Kayla · Married on 06/15/2014

My wedding flowers were so amazing and great quality. Best Day Floral was so wonderful to work with and exceeded my expectations.
    Thank you so much for all that you did to make our wedding day the best ever.

Sent on 02/04/2015

LeeAnn · Married on 06/08/2014

Best Day Floral design was wonderful to work with. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! They were everything we wanted and more. We were more than pleased with their talent, professionalism and overall service. We couldn't be more pleased and we have beautiful memories in the pictures of all the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces.

Sent on 07/07/2014

We were so very pleased with how the flowers turned out for our wedding; they were better than we could have ever imagined! Best Day did such a fantastic job making everything for our day special and so beautiful! They went above and beyond and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/08/2014