Best Day Floral Design Reviews

Best Day Floral Design 5
Best Day Floral Design 6
Best Day Floral Design 7

Missy Harris · Married on 08/10/2019

Sharon did a wonderful job!

Sharon and her staff made my daughter’s wedding in Estes Park wonderful! The flowers were beyond our expectations!! We loved everything she did and highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Best Day Floral Design 8
    Best Day Floral Design 9
    Best Day Floral Design 10
    Best Day Floral Design 11

Carly Manor · Married on 07/27/2019

Above & beyond!

We could not have made a better choice for our wedding flowers. Sharon spend hours with us perfecting the perfect Bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony flowers as well as all our accent tables, to design the wedding florals of our dreams. It was magical, romantic and perfect in every way!!!
    I could never have imagined how beautiful it could be and all my expectations were exceeded. Every aspect of the planning, design, service and execution was perfect. Thank you so much Best Day Floral Design.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Sally Murphy · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Ever

How can I even begin to thank you? The flower arrangements were my exact vision - which I know I wasn't great at communicating, but you managed to see anyway. I received so many complements, but you deserve all the praise. The arrangements were so perfect for the setting and for my "theme". Honestly, it felt like the flowers were what tied everything together. You were always so kind and easy to work with. I couldn't be more happy with my experience. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Jessica Gillmor · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely beautiful arrangements

My husband and I initially had no idea where to start with flowers for our wedding. We knew we loved the mountains and the wild flowers we typically saw while hiking, and Sharon and her team did an amazing job or sorting through everything with us to come up with the perfect arrangements. They were flexible with our budget changing and made the appropriate changes when needed. We had no many compliments on our flowers and table decorations, which all fit perfectly with our mountain inspiration and venue.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 06/15/2019

Quality Products, Very Easy to Work With

I cannot recommend Best Day Floral enough, they are absolute rockstars! From working with us to stay in our budget to every move and detail on our wedding day, they totally nailed it!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Best Day Floral Design 12

Kathryn Luster · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely blown away

Best Day Floral designed the most beautiful wedding flowers for my wedding. They were more than I ever could have imagined. We LOVED working with them and they made our day so special. A week later, I am still admiring my beautiful flowers. Thank you Best Day Floral for being the best in the business!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Elizabeth Mulley · Married on 05/30/2019

Amazing Flowers and Service

The team at Best Day Floral are absolutely amazing. They were so flexible and patient with me. I worked with them for over a year on my wedding flowers and during that time I made many changes to my colors and flowers and they were so responsive, easy to work with, and gave me the best ideas for using flowers that were in season and local. Our wedding flowers exceeded my expectations and blew me and all guests away. I got so many compliments and they made my wedding the most perfect day ever. They are so talented and have the best ideas and I highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Emily · Married on 03/15/2019

Beautiful arrangements, easy to work with vendor

Best Day Floral did such an amazing job on our wedding! They worked well with my tighter budget, helping me find ways to help trim down their original quote and providing the most stunning arrangements despite my paring things down. They even provided all of the candle holders free of charge, which was an incredible bonus and made the venue look stunning. I'm still in awe of how beautiful everything was. I was an anxious bride, and was so pleased with how seamless the process was once the official order was placed. It was wonderful to have one piece of the day that I could sit back and not think about once, and to have such a gorgeous result.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Best Day Floral Design 13
    Best Day Floral Design 14
    Best Day Floral Design 15
  • Alden

Alden Scarlett · Married on 11/18/2018

Loved Our Flowers!

My now-husband and I booked our wedding at the Wedgewood Tapestry House who work directly with Best Day Floral. Sharon and the Best Day Floral team were a pleasure to work with! They took our ideas, feedback, Pinterest inspiration, and vision and provided us with exactly what we were looking for. Our flowers were absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kelly E Provenzano · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolute Perfection

Best Day Floral was such a pleasure to work with! I had some different things I wanted included and they were amazing at accommodating and building me the perfect bouquet. I wanted some flowers that were made from book pages incorporated in my bouquet and had them sent from another vendor and they did such a wonderful job including them. They were also just a delight to work with and you can tell they are people who love what they do and have such generous spirits. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Morgan Hayes · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Flowers Ever

Best Day Floral designed the most gorgeous flowers for my mountain wedding at Della Terra in Estes Park. They were everything I could want and more. They exceeded my expectations and I am sooooo glad I chose them as my florist. Everything was perfect from beginning to end and Sharon and her team are a dream to work with!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Stunning wedding flowers

I am so glad we chose Best Day for our wedding flowers! Sharon and Darci are both so kind and very helpful. I had a vision of what I wanted for my wedding, but I’m not super familiar with types of flowers and they were able to take that vision and create the perfect arrangements for me. Our wedding was outdoor and it was freezing and windy that day, and the flowers held up beautifully! You could easily tell how fresh the flowers were and the arrangements all looked stunning. Overall, they really exceeded my expectations and my flowers were one of the best and most beautiful part of my wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Best Day Floral Design 16
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Floral

Best Day Floral was wonderful to work with. From the beginning, they were dedicated to truly understanding what our vision was regarding our floral. A couple of days before the wedding, we received a courtesy call to let us know that the flowers had come in and were looking good. The flowers were delivered before we got the the venue, which allowed us to have the bouquets and bouts when we needed them for our photography. Everything was absolutely beautiful and exactly how we had envisioned it! I would recommend Best Day to anyone looking for someone to really execute their vision!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not be happier with how my flowers turned out. They exceeded my expections. The flowers were gorgeous and made my wedding day perfect! Sharon and her team are amazing!! I highly recommend them to every bride.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding looked amazing

Sharon and Darci were amazing. They listened to my ideas and extremely helpful in helping me design my flowers. They went over and beyond what I ever imagine with all my flowers, including all tables, wedding arch, cake. Extra bonus, they have lots of candles, and vases to use as centerpieces so you don't need to buy!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Darnell · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything Best Day did for our wedding was absolutely beautiful! We are so grateful!! It was the best day ever and working with them was a true pleasure from start to finish.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Marcia · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Day Floral did an amazing job on my daughters wedding! Thank you so much for everything. The bouquets were perfect and the ceremony flowers added so much! The table centerpieces were simple but elegant exactly how we invisioned them. Everything was so lovely and it was wonderful not worrying one bit about setup and decorations because I knew it was all being handled by such competent people. Thank you for all you did to make their wedding so beautiful and stress free!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Day Floral did an AMAZINGLY job on my wedding flowers!!!! They were gorgeous and so fresh! The ladies are so easy to work with and had wonderful ideas. It was exactly what I expected and more.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Elaine · Married on 08/25/2018

Best Day Floral designed the most gorgeous flowers for our wedding! The went above and beyond to bring our vision to life. I couldn’t be happier and they were so wonderful to work with. They really made our day so special!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Katharine · Married on 07/07/2018

Best Day Floral Design is absolutely amazing!! Not only were the flowers incredibly stunning and more than we could have imagined, but so were the woman working for them. Best Day Floral was really easy to get in touch with and always responded within 24 hours. They were also very flexible when we needed something changed last minute. My husband, my guests, and I could not get over how gorgeous all of their floral arrangements were!! Thank you Best Day Floral Design for helping to make our wedding a dream come true! You all rock!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2018

Best Day Floral Design worked with me for 2 years, through multiple design changes, and the end product was PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers for our day, and wish I could keep them forever. Flowers were the focal point of decorations at our venue, and they nailed my vision. Cannot recommend Best Day Floral Design enough! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Best Day Floral Design 17
    Best Day Floral Design 18
    Best Day Floral Design 19
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 12/15/2017

Best Day Floral Design was AMAZING with helping me bring my vision to life for my wedding! I had originally contacted Sharon for helping me create 6 centerpieces for my guest tables, and then it grew to having her do ALL of my floral needs for the wedding instead of me trying to put everything together by myself. Over 60+ email exchanges and a in-person consultation, Sharon was able to bring my Beauty and the Beast wedding to life! I was breathless when I saw everything put together on the big day. She was such a joy to work with, helped me with all my detailed requests, and put arrangements together as per specifications. I can't stop looking at my pictures! I highly suggest her for your floral needs for your wedding!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Best Day Floral Design 25
    Best Day Floral Design 26
    Best Day Floral Design 27

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

We used Best Day Floral Design for our September 29th, 2017 wedding at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, Colorado. Sharon and her team were very responsive to all our inquiries and executed our wedding vision perfectly! We had a lot of fun during the planning process and Sharon and her team were very professional. The flower arrangements were beautiful and made our wedding perfect! Best Day Floral Design offered us very affordable floral pricing and packages and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Thank you, Sharon and team, for helping make our wedding day beautiful and a dream come true. I highly recommend Best Day Floral!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

We were blown away with the brilliant mix of colors and flowers that Best Day Floral provided for our Fort Collins wedding. They truely created a gorgeous, magical feast for the eyes with the bouquets and centerpieces. It was way beyond my expectations and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the attention to detail, their guidance and their amazing talent! I would highly recommend Best Day Floral and they were instrumental in creating beautiful memories we will cherish always.

Sent on 11/20/2017