Best Day Floral Design Reviews

Best Day Floral Design 7
  • Alden

Alden Scarlett · Married on 11/18/2018

Loved Our Flowers!

My now-husband and I booked our wedding at the Wedgewood Tapestry House who work directly with Best Day Floral. Sharon and the Best Day Floral team were a pleasure to work with! They took our ideas, feedback, Pinterest inspiration, and vision and provided us with exactly what we were looking for. Our flowers were absolutely perfect!!

Kelly E Provenzano · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolute Perfection

Best Day Floral was such a pleasure to work with! I had some different things I wanted included and they were amazing at accommodating and building me the perfect bouquet. I wanted some flowers that were made from book pages incorporated in my bouquet and had them sent from another vendor and they did such a wonderful job including them. They were also just a delight to work with and you can tell they are people who love what they do and have such generous spirits. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Morgan Hayes · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Flowers Ever

Best Day Floral designed the most gorgeous flowers for my mountain wedding at Della Terra in Estes Park. They were everything I could want and more. They exceeded my expectations and I am sooooo glad I chose them as my florist. Everything was perfect from beginning to end and Sharon and her team are a dream to work with!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Stunning wedding flowers

I am so glad we chose Best Day for our wedding flowers! Sharon and Darci are both so kind and very helpful. I had a vision of what I wanted for my wedding, but I’m not super familiar with types of flowers and they were able to take that vision and create the perfect arrangements for me. Our wedding was outdoor and it was freezing and windy that day, and the flowers held up beautifully! You could easily tell how fresh the flowers were and the arrangements all looked stunning. Overall, they really exceeded my expectations and my flowers were one of the best and most beautiful part of my wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Best Day Floral Design 8
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Floral

Best Day Floral was wonderful to work with. From the beginning, they were dedicated to truly understanding what our vision was regarding our floral. A couple of days before the wedding, we received a courtesy call to let us know that the flowers had come in and were looking good. The flowers were delivered before we got the the venue, which allowed us to have the bouquets and bouts when we needed them for our photography. Everything was absolutely beautiful and exactly how we had envisioned it! I would recommend Best Day to anyone looking for someone to really execute their vision!

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not be happier with how my flowers turned out. They exceeded my expections. The flowers were gorgeous and made my wedding day perfect! Sharon and her team are amazing!! I highly recommend them to every bride.

• Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding looked amazing

Sharon and Darci were amazing. They listened to my ideas and extremely helpful in helping me design my flowers. They went over and beyond what I ever imagine with all my flowers, including all tables, wedding arch, cake. Extra bonus, they have lots of candles, and vases to use as centerpieces so you don't need to buy!

Darnell · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything Best Day did for our wedding was absolutely beautiful! We are so grateful!! It was the best day ever and working with them was a true pleasure from start to finish.

Marcia · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Day Floral did an amazing job on my daughters wedding! Thank you so much for everything. The bouquets were perfect and the ceremony flowers added so much! The table centerpieces were simple but elegant exactly how we invisioned them. Everything was so lovely and it was wonderful not worrying one bit about setup and decorations because I knew it was all being handled by such competent people. Thank you for all you did to make their wedding so beautiful and stress free!

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Day Floral did an AMAZINGLY job on my wedding flowers!!!! They were gorgeous and so fresh! The ladies are so easy to work with and had wonderful ideas. It was exactly what I expected and more.

Elaine · Married on 08/25/2018

Best Day Floral designed the most gorgeous flowers for our wedding! The went above and beyond to bring our vision to life. I couldn’t be happier and they were so wonderful to work with. They really made our day so special!!!

Katharine · Married on 07/07/2018

Best Day Floral Design is absolutely amazing!! Not only were the flowers incredibly stunning and more than we could have imagined, but so were the woman working for them. Best Day Floral was really easy to get in touch with and always responded within 24 hours. They were also very flexible when we needed something changed last minute. My husband, my guests, and I could not get over how gorgeous all of their floral arrangements were!! Thank you Best Day Floral Design for helping to make our wedding a dream come true! You all rock!

Courtney · Married on 06/20/2018

Best Day Floral Design worked with me for 2 years, through multiple design changes, and the end product was PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers for our day, and wish I could keep them forever. Flowers were the focal point of decorations at our venue, and they nailed my vision. Cannot recommend Best Day Floral Design enough! Thank you, thank you!

Best Day Floral Design 9
    Best Day Floral Design 10
    Best Day Floral Design 11
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 12/15/2017

Best Day Floral Design was AMAZING with helping me bring my vision to life for my wedding! I had originally contacted Sharon for helping me create 6 centerpieces for my guest tables, and then it grew to having her do ALL of my floral needs for the wedding instead of me trying to put everything together by myself. Over 60+ email exchanges and a in-person consultation, Sharon was able to bring my Beauty and the Beast wedding to life! I was breathless when I saw everything put together on the big day. She was such a joy to work with, helped me with all my detailed requests, and put arrangements together as per specifications. I can't stop looking at my pictures! I highly suggest her for your floral needs for your wedding!

Best Day Floral Design 12
    Best Day Floral Design 17
    Best Day Floral Design 18
    Best Day Floral Design 19

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

We used Best Day Floral Design for our September 29th, 2017 wedding at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, Colorado. Sharon and her team were very responsive to all our inquiries and executed our wedding vision perfectly! We had a lot of fun during the planning process and Sharon and her team were very professional. The flower arrangements were beautiful and made our wedding perfect! Best Day Floral Design offered us very affordable floral pricing and packages and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Thank you, Sharon and team, for helping make our wedding day beautiful and a dream come true. I highly recommend Best Day Floral!

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

We were blown away with the brilliant mix of colors and flowers that Best Day Floral provided for our Fort Collins wedding. They truely created a gorgeous, magical feast for the eyes with the bouquets and centerpieces. It was way beyond my expectations and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the attention to detail, their guidance and their amazing talent! I would highly recommend Best Day Floral and they were instrumental in creating beautiful memories we will cherish always.

• Z

zonyad · Married on 08/25/2017

Sharon and her team were so accommodating,-and grasp our vision perfectly!

Kim · Married on 07/15/2017

We couldn’t be more pleased with the gorgeous flowers and outstanding service we received from Best Day Floral for our Summer wedding.

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2017

Best Day Floral provided us absolutely gorgeous flowers for our entire wedding. I wanted lots of flowers for the bridal party, parents, ceremony and reception and they were all amazing and timed perfectly. I wanted all my roses and flowers to be really beautiful and open and they were amazing. They lasted 4 days after the wedding which I thought was wonderful considering they were perfectly timed at the peak of their bloom for my wedding day! We received so many compliments on the flowers and they couldn't have been any more perfect! We give the highest marks for their professionalism during the planning process as well as making it very easy to achieve our desired look! We highly recommend Best Day Floral Design to any bride. They made my wedding perfect!!

Kathryn · Married on 02/19/2017

This floral company is the preferred vendor for Wedgewood at Tapestry House and I am so glad we went with them. Their flowers are absolutely stunning and are still going strong a week later in my apartment. We received so many compliments from our guests on how gorgeous the flowers were and I completely agree. They are easy to work with and will accommodate any requests you may have. They were flexible with the last minute changes we had. I highly recommend Best Day Floral to anyone getting married in Colorado.

Kathleen · Married on 09/19/2015

Best Day Floral Did a tremendous job not only helping me select the perfect flowers to match my wedding colors but also creating amazing bouquets, ceremony flowers and centerpieces. I could not have asked for anything more. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect and I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Hannah · Married on 04/24/2015

Sharon and her team did an amazing job for our April wedding. Everything was beautiful and set up at our venue on time. The bouquets were perfect for the setting and really made for a picture perfect wedding. In addition to the beautiful arrangements, botuntiers and corsages Sharon was able to provide us with our isle décor (lanterns), a wagon for our flower girl as well as many of our centerpieces. It was really nice to have this option, and made planning much easier and more enjoyable. Sharon and her team were professional and responded quickly to calls and e-mails, especially when we had a change to our wedding party. Thank you again for making our wedding day stress free and beautiful!

Kari · Married on 01/10/2015

Best Day Floral is by far the best wedding florist in Northern Colorado, and I looked into many! I know a little about about flowers and I was looking for someone that really knew what they were doing. I also wanted a lot of delicate flowers in my wedding and they have a wonderful flower cooler which re-assured me everything would be super fresh. Most small florists near them don't have a cooler at all! All my flowers were absolutely amazing and the reception was transformed into a gorgeous Winter Wonderland! I could not be any happier with Best Day Floral Design and I highly recommend them! Thank you so much for making my wedding day absolutely gorgeous!!

The flowers were the single aspect of my wedding that was stress and worry free; yet the single highlight that made it unforgettable! I would like everyone to know how truly refreshing it was to work with an insightful, no nonsense, professional. I recommend Best Day Floral Design to anyone who even mentions the word petal! Thank you so much