Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events Reviews

Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Engstrom · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Planning!

Joanne was invaluable through out the whole wedding celebration planning process with our son and his new bride. We hired Joanne and Best Day Ever to assist us with the whole event, right from the first days, including the “day of.” It was so great to have someone help with so many choices and Joanne had great recommendations that suited our son’s and new bride’s tastes and the event perfectly. She was so organized and helped the happy couple stay on track with the selections, thinking of things they hadn’t. The day turned out beautifully, just as my new daughter-in-law had imagined. As mother of the groom, I was also able to completely relax for the big day and enjoy family, friends, and celebrate with the couple. Thank you, Joanne! Couldn’t have pulled it off without you!
    (photo by Jeannine Marie www.jeanninemarie.com)

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events 8

Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jennifer! I truly enjoyed working with all of you - it was just a beautiful wedding and your family is lovely!
  • KimK

Kimk · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Wedding Planner

Many Thanks to Joanne for her attention to detail that made my daughters wedding day a success. She had every minute
    mapped out and everyone know where and when they needed to be. This day of planner is very much needed and saved the parents from a lot of added stress knowing everything was handled. I Highly recommend Joanne Messerly- Best Day Ever Wedding services!
    Thanks again Joanne!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Maryellen · Married on 09/28/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Joanne! She was our day-of coordinator, but also helped guide us early on and support us as we made decisions along the way. Joanne had a lot of creative ideas for how to make our conceptual musings into concrete plans, and for helping us tie together some of the loose ends. She handled the day-of curve-balls with grace and composure, and it played a huge role in letting us (and our parents) focus on enjoying the event. Thanks Joanne!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Maryellen and Jeff. Your wedding was so much fun!

Morgan · Married on 08/24/2018

Joanne was amazing!! I can honesty say that I could not have planned my wedding without her. For the first half of the planning process I was living out of state and was unable to fly back and book vendors. However, her recommendations were spot on and there was no need for me to. She is also so orangized and thorough. We had a relatively short engagement (7 months) but I did not feel stressed during the planning process because she was always making sure we were on track with things. On the day of the wedding she was awesome! Not only was she making sure we were sticking to the timeline but she also, almost single handedly, decorated the entire venue. Since we were unable to get into the venue until 12pm with the ceremony starting at 4:30pm so I was a little worried it all wouldn’t get done. But I should have known better! She made it look beautiful and the whole day went off without a hitch. If you’re debating on whether to hire a planner just do it and hire Joanne! It was the best money that I have ever spent!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Morgan. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Kevin.

Allison · Married on 11/04/2017

Joanne was wonderful!!! She took my ideas made them a reality while still bringing me great ideas to add. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Luana · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Joanne was a great experience! For any MOB's out there wondering why you should send your $$ on a planner/coordinator, I will tell you that Joanne kept us ON budget and focused on what was important to us. She listened carefully to the bride and made sure that we stayed true to my daughter's vision. She Reviewed contracts, looked for ways to spend money, and even challenged us when we wanted to exceed the budget. We did go over, but did it knowing that it was important to us and that we made up for it in other areas.

The BEST part was having Joanne there for the day of the wedding. Who knew there were so many details to keep track of?!?! Joanne took charge on the day of and allowed me to spend time with my daughter on that very special day. This was by far the best money spent on the wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events 9
    Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events 10
    Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events 11

Marisa · Married on 09/30/2017

My goal was to hire a day-of coordinator to fully execute every detail of my vision WITHOUT having my cell phone or my mom or mother-in-laws cell phone ring on wedding day! And I have to say, the wedding day, which consisted of three separate venues for ceremony, dinner and reception, went off without a hitch! I had to be extermely organized up front with checklists that Joanne helped create, maps or each venue as well as have the ability to convey what exactly I wanted. It took a few meetings, lots of Pinterest photos and some phone calls but we absolutely nailed it thank you to Joanne and her assistant Andrea. Our day was spectacular and we coulnd't have done it without them!!! You will develop a trust in Joanne as you prepare and she will execute!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Marisa! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. Your vision for your wedding was so unique and fun - and you were very organized. We made a good team!

Rita · Married on 09/30/2017

Joanne was spectacular during every aspect of our daughter's wedding! She is thorough, organized and a very professional event planner. Her day of timeline was spot on and she has a great rapport with many highly rated wedding vendors, which made the wedding day flow smoothly. There may be another wedding coming up soon in our family and you can be sure we're calling Joanne!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events 16
    Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events 17
    Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events 18

Julie · Married on 09/23/2017

Joanne was so wonderful to work with and I can not recommend her more highly. The families were in Minnesota and the bride and groom in New York City. Joanne was able to meet with the bride when she returned to MN and was very available for emails and conference calls. Joanne helped with vendor recommendations, the day of timeline, and all the behind the scene details that make the wedding day go smoothly. On the day of the wedding, we were so grateful to have her be the point of contact letting us enjoy the day without the added stress of making sure everything was going the way we had planned. Joanne went above and beyond at the end of the evening when the take down took longer than planned. Joanne was calm, organized and paid attention to every detail. I would call her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Denise · Married on 09/23/2017

Many thanks to Joanne and Andrea of Best Day Ever! We used their day-of services for my daughter's wedding and are so happy that we did. Because of the careful planning of the day's timeline and Andrea's thoughtful and conscientious attention to detail at the venue, we were able to relax and enjoy the day and evening. Their input and thoroughness was greatly appreciated. You don't realize the things that crop up during the day and Andrea handled everything with grace and ease. I think they've seen it all! When we first talked to Joanne, I wondered if this was a necessary addition to the budget but will now include it in any upcoming weddings. You will be so happy you did too!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Joanne and Andrea were amazing for our "day of" needs! When meeting with Joanne, she had an extremely detailed list to review for all the items needed on the day of the wedding. I didn't realize how much I had forgotten until meeting with her! Andrea was so great during the day of, being flexible with the last minute changes I threw at her as well as making sure I didn't have anything to stress about so I could enjoy the day. I would highly recommend using Best Day Ever wedding services when planning you wedding.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sue · Married on 06/24/2017

Joanne was so easy to work with. She was organized, calm, attentive and paid attention to detail. She had many great vendors with which to work. It turned out to be a perfect day!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kris · Married on 05/20/2017

Joanne was so great to work with when planning my daughter's wedding! It felt good knowing someone was there to keep us on track with our budget, vendors, timeline, etc. when planning the wedding. I can't imagine not having here there the day of the wedding. Everything ran so smoothly! When it turned out to be a very rainy day, she even provided umbrellas for the wedding party! I'm sure there are many things behind the scenes she and Andrea did that day that I didn't even realize! Thank you so much Joanne for all your guidance and support!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

I found Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events late in my planning process, so I utilized Joanne and her team for day-of coordination. However, this came with extensive planning of the day. Joanne thought of every little thing, and created an extremely detailed timeline. We felt very prepared! The morning of the wedding we realized we were missing a corsage. Without missing a beat, Joanne took care of it. She did all of the running that needed to be done that day, so we were able to relax and enjoy the day. I highly recommend Best Day Ever!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, Rachel. It was a pleasure working with you, Dylan and your mother. You have lovely families and your wedding was beautiful!
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 07/09/2016

Joanne was simply amazing! We hired her as our day of coordinator and it was a great decision! My fiancé, mom and bridesmaids told me that we really didn't need to hire someone...that we could handle everything ourselves and I'm sure we could have...with a lot of extra stress on everyone added! Only a few hours after Joanne arrived, they were coming to me and saying how glad they were that we decided to hire her. She made the day run so smoothly, thought of details that I wouldn't have thought of until it was too late and put my mind at ease! I currently live out of the country, so hiring Joanne online was nerve wracking but she even wowed me with her personality through her emails! She worked so hard during our wedding and I'm so thankful to her!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Best Day Ever! Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Tara. You and Tom are a delightful couple and I really enjoyed helping you with your wedding.

Joanne did a great job. If you are a bride or groom considering assistance for your wedding, please make sure to call Best Day Ever and discuss with them you needs. They were very flexible with what I needed and didn't pressure me to use their vendors. They worked with me to make sure I stayed within budget and gave hints, tips and recommendations when they saw fit.

Sent on 03/06/2016
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 05/30/2015

The Best Day Ever team was excellent. Joanne was always available for consultation and advice, and responded quickly. Whenever we were struggling to find the right vendor, she connected us with someone who was a perfect fit. Thanks to the team's creativity and organization my daughter's wedding day was truly unique and flawless. I am very happy that we chose Best Day Ever!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Joanne is the best! Having her help with planning my one and only daughter's wedding this Spring was a lifesaver. It was like having my best friend (who is super organized and knowledgable) by my side. Her advice on venders was spot on. We planned this in only 4 months and thanks to Joanne, it came off wonderfully. The bride was pleased too!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Andrea · Married on 11/01/2014

Joanne is the BEST! We started the wedding planning process without a planner and then stumbled upon Joanne. We couldn't have done it without her. She has kept us on track, hasn't missed a beat and is making the planning FUN again. We both consider ourselves lucky to have her assistance. Our day came together perfectly thanks to her help. I have already recommended her to others who have also been extremely pleased.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Alyssa · Married on 07/12/2014

Joanne was the greatest gift I could have asked for in a wedding planner. She made set up and day of logistics run smoothly and I can honestly say our wedding day was seamless because of her. She took away the stress from me (the bride) as well as my family and wedding party by setting up our reception room exactly how I had envisioned it. She also took care of minor issues that could have been catastrophic for me on my wedding day. She helped design our invitations and spent many hours going back and forth with me to get them just right for printing. She was easy to reach and returned calls and emails quickly! Finally, her wisdom was invaluable in wedding preparations. I was planning from a different state and had not spent much time in the area of my wedding and reception so Joanne's expertise and advice on wedding details, vendors, and helpful tips were perfect! Our day truly was "Our Best Day Ever" and Joanne was a vital role in making that happen.

Sent on 03/03/2016