Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

148 Reviews for Best Booth Plus

Setup (6)
Clean Up (5)
Delivery (4)
124 Best Booth Plus Reviews

This photobooth was above and beyond my expectations. For this price range, Rick provides it all! I was amazed when I saw the photobooth in person. I was not expecting such a quality photobooth along with high quality photos. Rick makes a custom photostrip to match the day, and the photos vary in color and black and white. I had guests in the photobooth the entire time! It was definitely a popular feature of the wedding, and I am very happy with the results!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/23/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Rick was easy to work with and was a hit at the wedding! I gave him limited guidance on how I wanted our photo strip to look, and it came out exactly how I was envisioning! He also has some of the best rates in the city, by far!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup, Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

We are so happy we hired this company for our reception photo booth, it was way more affordable than the other options and Rick was reliable and friendly. Our guests really enjoyed the booth and it was busy all night. Its a pretty standard photo booth, but they provided some fun props and it was a large booth that can fit alot of people. I also really liked how Best Booth Plus puts together a guest booth for you of all the photo strips, my husband and I loved looking at them the week after the wedding.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're looking for a high-quality photo booth at a great value, look no further than Best Booth Plus. We had a great experience for our wedding and have a book of hysterical photos to show for it, as well as a link to download all the images that we could share with our guests . The communication was top notch and the attendant the day of was extremely nice and professional. We were very happy with our experience!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

One word, OUTSTANDING! Rick was a pure job!

Profile Picture Patrice, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is great- photo booths add fun to your wedding! If I had my wedding all over again I would book them again!

Profile Picture Peggy, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Working with Rick was fantastic. His pricing was more than reasonable and we were thrilled with the photo booth. Our guests were enjoying themselves in the booth all night, and the photos were extremely high quality! At the end of the night, Rick gave us a book with copies of all the photo strips from the evening as well as notes from our guests, a CD of all the photos, a magnet with one of the photo strips of my husband and I, and a couple bookmark photo strips. Rick was extremely responsive before the wedding and answered all our questions. He also personalized the photo strips with whatever we wanted to on them, which was fun. We honestly cannot say enough good things about Rick and Best Booth Plus!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rick was great to work with! He responded almost immediately to every e-mail and was very polite and professional. All of our guests loved the photo booth; there was never a time when it was not in use. Even my grandma popped in there, walker and all.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Rick was amazing! He knew our wedding was a fairytale theme with Disney touches and he went the extra mile to personalize our photo strip with Disney font, we had an awesome album handed to us at the end of the night with all of the photos our guests took, he responded to emails in less 30 minutes, and he stayed until after the wedding to say goodbye! I would and will be highly recommending him to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best Booth Plus was at a wedding we attended in 2015 and we decided to hire them for our wedding because the photo booth was so much fun! Guests can keep the photo strip, which makes a great favor, and guests can go in the booth as much as they want! We also liked the booths because they are fairly large, so you can fit a big group in the shots. Rick was great to work with and he did a great job making sure guests were happy on our wedding night. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Cory, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

So prompt! We reached out to Best Booth Plus and they got back to us right away! They were so courteous and really fantastic to work with! We highly recommend them

Profile Picture Katie, 7/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I searched all over for a GREAT photo booth for my daughter's wedding without success. Best Booth Plus was at a wedding we attended and we LOVED the set up! Rick very kindly made the drive to FL in early October to be at our wedding. Of course, we paid for 2 nights in a hotel for him too. I was totally comfortable trusting he would get to FL on time:) He was GREAT through the whole process! He set up on time, the large booth looked great, his props which are kept inside the booth are fantastic, the photo book and DVD are great and the guest photo strips are slipped inside a clear bookmark sleeve. He also allowed me to customize the design on the photo strip. I was either dancing or in the booth all night. He set up next to the DJ right by the dance floor, so the booth had a lot of activity and there was rarely a line. Loved the 23" monitor on the table outside the booth so guests can see what is going on inside the booth too. SO MUCH FUN!

Profile Picture User4679064, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would suggest this photobooth to anyone. The value was excellent since we got a take home photobook to keep. Also they were flexible to close during dinner and open back up after dinner (not sure if this was because we had our wedding on a less busy day, a Sunday). Rick handled the photobooth and was friendly and fun with the guests. Something we did and liked was that we brought some of our own props which put some more personality to the pictures than to props brought by the company. The only thing that I would have changed was not related to their service directly, I would be to have the Rick remind the DJ to announce to use the photobooth multiple times since a lot of people did not use it and we attempted to make the photo book our guest book for people to sign.

Profile Picture Alex, 9/6/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

Great service, super professional. Rick showed up and set up and kept the booth going all night without needing any direction or assistance from anyone. Everyone had a blast in the photo booth and with the huge assortment of props that were provided. I had a guestbook that I wanted him to use and it was no issue. One of the best keepsakes I have is the guestbook with all the guest photo strips throughout the night! I highly recommend booking Best Booth Plus. The value was amazing compared to other vendors as well!

Profile Picture User3403391, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Best Booth Plus was recommended to me from a friend and choosing them was the best decision that I have made. We decided to have a Photo Booth for a graduation party. Rick (the owner) was helpful from start to finish. Though, I may not be too creative, he was able to help me come up with ideas for the photo strip and provided examples. Then, on the actual date of the party, greeted me right away, and was friendly. We had little girls at our party, who went in there multiple times and loved it. Rick, was kind to the girls, did not get annoyed that they were going in there and overall was a excellent experience. Pictures turned out great/clear, props were fun, and service was excellent. I recommend them to anyone who is considering a Photo Booth and doesn't have to be just for a Wedding!

Profile Picture User5215902, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best Photo Booth Plus was excellent and extremely popular. Rick Johnson was excellent and made this part of the wedding so easy and helped me with everything along the way. I would recommend them in a heartbeat..
Thank you for everything Rick it was a pleasure working with you!

Nancy

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best Booth Plus was very easy to work with and provided a great value! The price included a CD of the pictures, props, a copy of each photo in scrapbook and a copy for each group that took a photo. They were also helpful when I didn't like the original color combo I picked for the photo strips and adjusted it with no issues. I would highly recommend them! It was a hit!

Profile Picture User5218616, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So glad I went with best booth plus!! They were great and easy to work with. The photo booth was an absolute hit! Everyone loved it, guests were going in 3-4 times. What a blast. SO much is included in the price. They made an album with all the photos in it and gave me it that night... Loved looking at them the next day. I highly recommend hiring best booth plus.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone had a blast at my wedding with the photo booth! They were very helpful and had everything set up on time! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Kassandra, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo booths are always fun for guests. Best Booth Plus provided great service for a GREAT price. Pictures were clean and clear. They had plenty of props. Provided a nice keepsake album for guests to write in. Money well spent.

Profile Picture User5000328, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented our photobooth through Best Booth Plus because they were SO much more reasonable than our photographer. The booth was in great condition and looked great, props were provided and people had a blast!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Shann, 2/14/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Best Booth Plus because someone had referred me to them, I will continue to refer them over and over again! Everyone had so much fun and it was one of our highlights of the wedding! They had a significant amount of props, the prints turned out amazing, I just absolutely love them!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you are looking for a reliable, professional and great photography and/ or photo booth service, choose Best Booth Plus and you will not regret it! A friend who did my engagement photos had to be out of the country during my wedding so he couldn't take my wedding photos. As my husband and I were looking around everywhere to find alternative options, we realized that Rick is professional photographer so we quickly signed on a photo booth/ wedding photography contract with Best Booth Plus. Rick gave us an amazing deal and all the photos turned out so great! Thinking back, I am so thankful that Rick was there to help. Rick and his team are wonderful people and so easy to work with. We highly recommend Best Booth Plus to all of our friends.

Profile Picture User4362012, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

I would not change a thing about my wedding day and most importantly using best booth plus. It was the best decision we made. They are absolutely amazing. I can look at the pictures and remember the day perfectly and laugh all over again. Very helpful and great customer service.

Profile Picture mariana , 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best Booth Plus was the hit at my wedding on 8/16/14 at the Adler Planetarium (Chicago, IL). The Photobooth was amazing with plenty of room inside for large groups, and the props were a blast! Best Booth Plus is the best deal out there for a photobooth and also offers the best all-inclusive package. Most other companies make you pay extra for anything except the photobooth (such as props). Best Booth Plus is inclusive of not only props, but also several print-outs of each photo strip for multiple guests. As the bride, my favorite part was that at the end of the evening, I was given a scrapbook full of of every photo strip that was taken that evening with guest messages alongside the photos. In addition, I was also given a burned CD in the scrapbook with digital copies of every photo strip. Worth every penny, would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture User4395833, 2+ years ago, 1 Review