Bespoke Entertainment Reviews

15 | Arvada, CO

15 Reviews for Bespoke Entertainment

15 Bespoke Entertainment Reviews

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Hiring Gabe was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! To start, he was so easy to work with and chat with about our preferences and what our vision was. It took us a while to find a DJ because we wanted to hear a set of theirs and we wanted to feel a connection with them. Gabe has a few sets on his website which automatically sold us and then his warm, friendly demeanor put the icing on the cake! My husband and I were kind of all over the place with what we wanted and all the types of music we wanted to be played and he made it all happen! I didn't even choose my father-daughter dance until the morning of the wedding and he was super flexible and made things happen at the very last moment. When we finally got to meet Gabe at our wedding, he had a smile on his face, listened to all of our requests, was super communicative with what was happening next, and was very respectful with all of our guests. We would highly recommend Gabe! Thanks for everything!!

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Gabe was great! We received several compliments on our DJ. I met him at a bridal show and felt comfortable with him right away. He asked detailed questions a couple of weeks before our wedding and knew exactly what to play. He provided all sound and lighting. I would definitely recommend Gabe and Bespoke Entertainment.

• Megan

Megan Elio · Married on 09/21/2018

Gabe is amazing!!

We recently had Gabe DJ our wedding and boy was that an incredible choice. He has the most amazing personality that he just made everything fun and every one of our wedding guest loved him! He took time to meet with us before our wedding to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted, and he made our wedding day amazing. He is professional, on time, reliable, and best of all, fun! Our reception was so fun people are still talking about it!

Brooke · Married on 06/23/2018

Gabe was AWESOME!!!! Everyone at our wedding commented on how great his set was for every age group. He was professional and personable, generous with his time and kept us to our wedding day timeline (which is NOT easy).

Bespoke Entertainment 1

Jeremy · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a blast! Gabe was awesome and took care of everything. The best is when you don't notice the party environment, you just embrace it! Gabe met with us ahead of time to get a handle on our taste and personality and he used that information to make some magic happen behind that DJ booth! The whole time, Gabe was nothing but professional and everyone had a great time. The night was a little hazy at certain points but I distinctly remember the whole crowd chanting "GABE! GABE! GABE! GABE!". What a rock star!

Bespoke Entertainment 2

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Gabe was so easy to work with and even took the time to get to know us as a couple prior to our wedding. He made sure to listen to our recommendations and made the reception very fun and full of energy! Everything went smoothly and our guest could not stop talking about how great the DJ was. Highly recommend!

Cortney · Married on 04/06/2018

Gabe was absolutely amazing! Dynamic, engaging, professional, and just good at what he does. He made our wedding fun, enjoyable, and exactly what we were hoping for. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you Gabe for making our day perfect!

Ashley · Married on 02/10/2018

Gabe was amazing! We had a small wedding, and Gabe was able to keep the dane floor full all night! He's very flexible, and he spent a lot of time getting to know us and our music tastes prior to the big day! Cannot recommend Gabe and Bespoke Entertainment highly enough.

Maya · Married on 11/05/2017

Gabe is the best! Not only is he a great DJ but a wonderful, genuine person. He is easy to get along with and worked well with us to deliver exactly what we wanted for our big day. Gabe was great at communicating with us through the whole planning process. Really cannot say enough good things. Would highly recommend him and would hire him again and again!

• Huston

Huston · Married on 10/13/2017

Let me tell you about Gabe for a second. First, I was starting to lose hope that we would be able to find a DJ that fit into our budget, and while walking through a Denver Bridal show I turned a corner and there he was smiling and looking right at me! Within minutes I felt like I was talking to a friend, who understood what we needed, and when and how we needed it. Practically booked him on the spot. He was accommodating of our schedules (*cough*when we get our paychecks*cough*), friendly and always professional. As we got closer to our big day (9 months later) we had two phone calls with Gabe where we talked about the music we like, what we did and did not want to hear, and our schedule for the big day. I literally did not HEAR or SEE Gabe until we walked into our reception and he did not skip a beat (pun intended) the whole night even when our plans changed completely (we didn't do a cake cutting). He had a smile on his face, took cues and responded to audibles and gave us a great party for the best night of our life. I will recommend Gabe to ANYONE I know who is getting married from here on out! Amazing man!

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Definitely recommend him. Very versatile and goes out of his way to meet your needs.

Lois · Married on 08/19/2017

We love Gabe!!! He did a fabulous job at my daughter's wedding, not only as a DJ, but also as a fantastic MC. He was able to adjust to last minute changes and helped the reception flow beautifully. I would highly recommend him for any event!

Hana · Married on 06/10/2017

Gabe was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Bespoke Entertainment!! He was very professional during the planning process showing up to each meeting on time with lots of ideas and open to ours. He checked in often offering help and just to ease the stress. Since our wedding I have received several compliments on the music and how well Gabe did through the night keeping things moving along and on time. Can't say thank you enough!!!!

Leah · Married on 10/29/2016

I couldn't ask for a better DJ and entertainer! Gabe made sure everything was perfect and went above and beyond my expectations! He was in complete contact with me throughout the whole process from the moment we hired him until the last song of the night! I'm can't thank Gabe enough for being so personable, warm hearted, fun, and attentive! I had many guests come up to me at the wedding mentioning how great the DJ was, his choices of music, and how he kept the crowd engaged the whole night! Gabe is amazing at being able to read crowds on energy level and knew when to slow it down to give people a break.
    I 100% recommend Bespoke Entertainment to anyone who wants the best DJ! Thank you so much Gabe for everything and making my wedding dreams come to life!