BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

1 User photo

BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY 1

Hailee Williamson · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Engagement Photos

I LOVE Karina’s photos!!! The photos she took of my fiancé and me were perfect!!! Exactly what we were looking for!! She took her time and showed us ALLLL the photos before leaving!! I definitely recommend Beseril Photography!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Marie Roberts · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Thank you!

She did an amazing job taking our engagement photos! She made the whole process so easy and fun! We loved that she was so sweet and so nice while working with our very active puppy! We highly recommend Karina!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Kat · Married on 09/14/2019

Loved taking pictures with Karina! She made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera! She is so sweet, patient and fun!! Will definitely use her again!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Denise · Married on 08/14/2019

All around excellent experience with Beseril Photography.

We highly recommend Beseril Photography. So grateful with her for the fast response and last minute flexibility of scheduling. She was awesome and patient with our 5 kids. It’s was a fun family experience. We will definitely be using her again.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY 2

melody · Married on 05/29/2019

So sweet and patient with my hair flying everywhere because of the wind. My fiancé and I loved the experience and she captured everything so beautifully. Also huge thank you for taking our pics on Easter Sunday! <3

Sent on 04/02/2018

Brandon · Married on 05/29/2019

Best Picture taking experience ever! I've never been a big fan of taking pictures but Beseril Photgraphy made the whole experience easy and comfortable! My fiancé and I loved all of the pictures and poses she took!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Alma · Married on 04/06/2019

Karina is an exceptional photographer. She allows you to take sneak peaks of the pictures to make sure you are always satisfied with your images. She is so creative and I loved her ideas for poses. I am in love with my pictures. Karina is great to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Rylee Gatewood · Married on 02/09/2019

Karina is amazing

Karina was AMAZING to work with!! She captured the best shots and was very hands on! I booked her about 10 months before the wedding and she was great to work with and was always just a text away for any type of questions. We even had a Skype meeting with her to go over different portraits and schemes! But the best part is I can’t stop obsessing over our wedding pictures!! We also paid for her to bring her second photographer along for the ceremony, and it was so worth it!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Chelsie · Married on 01/01/2019

Beautiful Photography

Karina is professional and has a unique eye for capturing beautiful as well as flawless photos.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Amy Arellano · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing .!!

My Husband and I are super pleased with her work .!! She is very sweet, professional, funny, and makes me and my family feel very comfortable everytime we talk.!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 11/17/2018

Really enjoyed the experience we had for our engagement shoot. Karina was very sweet and professional. We appreciate the flexibility and creative ideas she had. I would hicghly recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Dulce · Married on 10/20/2018

Photo shoot

Very nice, Patient and makes you feel comfortable during the photo shoot

Sent on 12/27/2018

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

We used Karina for our engagement photos and she was AMAZING!! She was super professional and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted for pictures! She made our session super stress free and we had so much fun! She came early to scope out our photo area and made sure everything was perfect (lighting, background, focus, etc). Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2017

BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

I'm so glad you got exactly what you were looking for! I had so much fun with you guys!

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2018

Had a wonderful experience made me and my fiancé feel incredibly comfortable highly recommend ❤️

Sent on 08/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

My fiancé and I had Karina do our engagement photos a couple of days ago and she is amazing! She was very responsive to all of our questions before the session and was very quick in responding to emails or texts. At the session, she was so fun and made us feel comfortable the entire time. She was great at explaining the different poses and making sure we looked our best! We will definitely be using her in the future again!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Eric · Married on 08/04/2018

Karina made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She is very sweet, easy to work with, and has a good eye for different poses. She provided such a quick turnaround and the pictures themselves came out incredible. All our friends are now raving about our photos! She really does a great job and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lexie · event on 06/25/2018

Loved working with Karina for our 1 year anniversary shoot! She was so good about rescheduling for us and driving almost two hours to our location! Pics are beautiful!??

Sent on 07/03/2018

Bailey · Married on 01/27/2018

She's amazing and so much fun!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jael · Married on 01/27/2018

As the procrastinator I am, when I contacted Karina I was worried about not being able to schedule any sessions but she was incredible! With the first call she gave me the days she was available given the time restrictions and we scheduled a session right away! I absolutely adore how professional and genuine she is! Having Karina capture our love has been an unforgettable experience! I’m looking forward to more photo sessions!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Chasidy · Married on 12/30/2017

This is my first time going to Karina and it was a great experience! She made me feel comfortable and was really nice. I would definitely go back to her again if I ever need pictures taken. She is very sweet, and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Alexis · Married on 12/29/2017

Have been going to Karina for the last 3 years and have nothing but great things to say! She makes every session comfortable and always captures the perfect shots I want! I love that she listens to my ideas and makes them become real! Great personality and buisness!!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Tabbi · event on 12/24/2017

My family portrait session was a gift from my oldest son for Christmas. Our availability was so limited that Karina was able to schedule our session on Christmas Eve. We’d never had a family portrait taken but she made us feel comfortable & made the session so much fun! She greeted us with a friendly smile & asked us if we had any suggestions she’d fulfill them. I highly recommend her! We will definitely be schedule future family sessions. Thank You Karina??????????

Sent on 12/28/2017

Angelica · Married on 12/15/2017

Awesome just awesome! You will not be disappointed! Karina does amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2017

BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thanks so much!

Ruth · Married on 12/02/2017

Glad we chose Beseril Photography. She definitely took some amazing pictures. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Daizy · Married on 11/30/2017

Karina is one of the sweetest girls I know and that makes taking pictures with her a pleasure! We felt very comfortable on our photo shoot! My puppy loved her as well lol! Very professional I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/04/2017