BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

67 | Odessa, TX

67 Reviews for BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY

Kat · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Loved taking pictures with Karina! She made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera! She is so sweet, patient and fun!! Will definitely use her again!

Sent on 02/20/2018

melody · Getting married on 05/29/2019

So sweet and patient with my hair flying everywhere because of the wind. My fiancé and I loved the experience and she captured everything so beautifully. Also huge thank you for taking our pics on Easter Sunday! <3

Sent on 04/02/2018

Brandon · Getting married on 05/29/2019

Best Picture taking experience ever! I've never been a big fan of taking pictures but Beseril Photgraphy made the whole experience easy and comfortable! My fiancé and I loved all of the pictures and poses she took!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Alma · Married on 04/06/2019

Karina is an exceptional photographer. She allows you to take sneak peaks of the pictures to make sure you are always satisfied with your images. She is so creative and I loved her ideas for poses. I am in love with my pictures. Karina is great to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Rylee Gatewood · Married on 02/09/2019

Karina is amazing

Karina was AMAZING to work with!! She captured the best shots and was very hands on! I booked her about 10 months before the wedding and she was great to work with and was always just a text away for any type of questions. We even had a Skype meeting with her to go over different portraits and schemes! But the best part is I can’t stop obsessing over our wedding pictures!! We also paid for her to bring her second photographer along for the ceremony, and it was so worth it!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Chelsie · Married on 01/01/2019

Beautiful Photography

Karina is professional and has a unique eye for capturing beautiful as well as flawless photos.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Amy Arellano · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing .!!

My Husband and I are super pleased with her work .!! She is very sweet, professional, funny, and makes me and my family feel very comfortable everytime we talk.!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 11/17/2018

Really enjoyed the experience we had for our engagement shoot. Karina was very sweet and professional. We appreciate the flexibility and creative ideas she had. I would hicghly recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Brittany · event on: 09/02/2017

Karina Beseril with Beseril Photography is hands down an outstanding photographer!!! She shot the photos for my engagement ?? and I was really happy with how she handled it, very professional. Definitely recommending her for anyone wanting to take engagement photos. She knows what she is doing. She allows you to make the pictures completely how you want them but will also give her professional opinion. The photo shoot was fun and comfortable. I really had a great time!!! I will choose her for further pictures!! ??

Sent on 09/02/2017

Dulce · Married on 10/20/2018

Photo shoot

Very nice, Patient and makes you feel comfortable during the photo shoot

Sent on 12/27/2018

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

We used Karina for our engagement photos and she was AMAZING!! She was super professional and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted for pictures! She made our session super stress free and we had so much fun! She came early to scope out our photo area and made sure everything was perfect (lighting, background, focus, etc). Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2017

BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

I'm so glad you got exactly what you were looking for! I had so much fun with you guys!

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2018

Had a wonderful experience made me and my fiancé feel incredibly comfortable highly recommend ❤️

Sent on 08/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

My fiancé and I had Karina do our engagement photos a couple of days ago and she is amazing! She was very responsive to all of our questions before the session and was very quick in responding to emails or texts. At the session, she was so fun and made us feel comfortable the entire time. She was great at explaining the different poses and making sure we looked our best! We will definitely be using her in the future again!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Eric · Married on 08/04/2018

Karina made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She is very sweet, easy to work with, and has a good eye for different poses. She provided such a quick turnaround and the pictures themselves came out incredible. All our friends are now raving about our photos! She really does a great job and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Bailey · Married on 01/27/2018

She's amazing and so much fun!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jael · Married on 01/27/2018

As the procrastinator I am, when I contacted Karina I was worried about not being able to schedule any sessions but she was incredible! With the first call she gave me the days she was available given the time restrictions and we scheduled a session right away! I absolutely adore how professional and genuine she is! Having Karina capture our love has been an unforgettable experience! I’m looking forward to more photo sessions!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Chasidy · Married on 12/30/2017

This is my first time going to Karina and it was a great experience! She made me feel comfortable and was really nice. I would definitely go back to her again if I ever need pictures taken. She is very sweet, and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Alexis · Married on 12/29/2017

Have been going to Karina for the last 3 years and have nothing but great things to say! She makes every session comfortable and always captures the perfect shots I want! I love that she listens to my ideas and makes them become real! Great personality and buisness!!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Angelica · Married on 12/15/2017

Awesome just awesome! You will not be disappointed! Karina does amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2017

BESERIL PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Thanks so much!

Ruth · Married on 12/02/2017

Glad we chose Beseril Photography. She definitely took some amazing pictures. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Daizy · Married on 11/30/2017

Karina is one of the sweetest girls I know and that makes taking pictures with her a pleasure! We felt very comfortable on our photo shoot! My puppy loved her as well lol! Very professional I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Joti · Married on 11/25/2017

Karina made the family feel very comfortable in front of the camera. It is not an easy task to take large family pictures. However, she made it fun and stress free. She was able to capture the moments naturally. I would strongly recommend her!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Constance · Married on 11/18/2017

Karina was such a blessing from the very beginning!! Her talent was exactly what I was looking for in a photographer especially for such an important day! She was always right there by my side making sure she was getting all the photos I wanted and she also came up with lovely photo ideas that I never would’ve thought of! She is an absolute sweetheart! I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else; I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

T · Married on 11/12/2017

Karina is a very talented photographer who makes your experience memorable and enjoyable. She is wonderful to work with and her true love for photography is evident throughout the entire experience of working with her.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Mariah · Married on 10/22/2017

Hands down she is one of the best. Love that she shows you the pictures she takes. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/24/2017