177 Reviews for Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering

House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
177 Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering Reviews

The Berwick catered my outdoor wedding in Hocking Hills and it was amazing! We had a small wedding of roughly 35 people and they treated it as if it was a grand party for a 1,000. They worked so hard to deliver an amazing experience. They definitely did just that. I have had their food before so I knew automatically that I wanted them to cater for us because their homemade italian dishes are like nothing you've had before. I was already happy knowing I would get to eat their food ,but I was quickly reminded once again at how I made the right choice when I saw their catering truck take the challenge of driving down a steep, small gravel road to get to our cabin. Not every catering company is willing to risk traveling through hard conditions and do it with such percision, so it was incredible to see them take it on. They will do whatever it takes to ensure your day is perfect. I cannot say enough good things about them. Our food was outstanding! The buffet was set up so nicely and we enjoyed it even more thanks to their great staff member who managed it! They are also family owned which means they bring so much passion and love to the event. Berwick will be catering all of my future events and I hope you decide the same!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Honestly, I don't know what we would've done without the Berwick. They basically set up our entire event the day before/ day of--going so far as to move the chairs from the ceremony space to each table during cocktail hour. The Berkwick was so amazing.

The food was great (we did brunch, so they provided a combination of breakfast and lunch food). We got tons on compliments on how fresh everything tasted, including eggs that the berwick scrambled fresh the morning of the wedding.

Honestly, for the amazing food and service this caterer provides, they could be charging SO much more than they do. But the prices are incredibly reasonable, and we never had the sense that we were being nickeled and dimes on anything. I'd say you get MORE than what you pay for with the Berwick.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Berwick Manor did the catering for my daughters wedding. They were wonderful to work with. They are very professional and friendly. They seemed to truly care about making things perfect for the wedding. My guests all said how good the food was especially the Italian chicken. Stephanie was great to us and was a great source of knowledge in helping us organize everything. She thought of things that didn't even occur to me as I had never planned a wedding before. I was so worried about everything and every time I spoke to her she calmed me down with her "I got this" attitude. They were reasonably price and all the staff were so friendly. Thank you all for helping to make our day special. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Berwick Manor for your catering needs especially for your wedding. The staff is professional, responsive and the service is excellent. Berwick is a full service caterer which I highly recommend. I was confident that everything would be perfect and it was. The meal was excellent and I would definitely hire Berwick again. I was able to enjoy my daughter's wedding reception with the assistance of Berwick's staff; they were awesome. Thank you so much for service, I appreciate everything you did for us.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Berwick was recommended to us by not just our venue, but a couple of other brides as well.
The comfort level that we felt after the very first meeting was incredible... the many years of experience not just in the industry, but with our venue, allowed me to feel relaxed and know they had everything under control. We had (2) FREE tastings... yes free! Orlando made us feel like we were part of the family and was so accommodating and flexible with our requests.

The day of was perfect. The tables and chairs were set perfectly... I came downstairs to take a quick peak and it was even more beautiful than I imagined it on paper :)

The food was so delicious... everyone kept raving about it and we had leftovers for lunch and dinner, which we are not upset about one bit - everything was just so so good!

I cannot even convey in words how happy we are and how glad we are that we chose Berwick.
They had everything 110% under control and everything was perfect. They are experts in this industry and I want to plan another event ASAP so we can us them again :)

Choose them!! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Berwick was great to work with and did an excellent job with the buffet dinner at our wedding. Stephanie was very responsive with emails and details and Orlando worked very hard to make everything perfect and delicious at the event.

Profile Picture Ruth, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved working with The Berwick. Their service was amazing and the food was excellent. Our guests have been raving about how delicious the food was. And The Berwick staff was great to work with and made everything very easy for us. From the tasting all the way through to the cleanup, they were extremely well prepared to make sure everything went off without a hitch. They provided linens and some centerpiece items, which we found extremely helpful because our venue did not provide that. They also provided bartenders, glassware and dishes. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), American, Italian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Working with The Berwick was a pleasure from the start with the tasting at their location. We were able to try a variety of their selections to choose what we wanted for our wedding. Stephanie was in close contact with us leading up to the wedding, and she kept detailed notes regarding what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, Orlando was able to move everything inside (had to use the rain plan) and he was flexible with when each part of our meal was served since we were a bit delayed by the rain. The food was excellent, and Orlando did an excellent job cleaning up and packing the leftovers for us. My family is very picky, and I heard nothing but positive comments about the food. Orlando was quick to answer any questions about menu choices, and he was warm and kind to our families. We would highly recommend The Berwick to anyone needing catering services.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Berwick staff was amazing. To say the food was amazing is an understatement! We still have compliments on the quality of food from our guests. I have a feeling they will be talking about it for a long time. Everything was delicious. The staff was very accommodating. Every question and/or concern was addressed in a timely manor. The staff was second to none. Everything moved smoothly. I would recommend them to everyone. You will not get better service or better food!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Berwick absolutely earns a 5/5 on every single category. In fact, if I could rate even higher on the quality and taste of the food I absolutely would! This was by far the best catered food I have ever had. Everything was delicious. The staff was wonderful to work with and very flexible with meeting and planning times. They were able to answer any questions I had with ease, and made our reception run seamlessly. I would definitely recommend using Berwick for your next event or even just going there to eat! They are wonderful!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a catering company that goes way beyond expectations, choose The Berwick. We sampled food, gave them a down payment and then at the 30 days or less point, the man my daughter was to marry died suddenly. As you can imagine, this is a super hard thing to deal with. I called Berwick to cancel the service and to my surprise they refunded my deposit! And if they hadn't been kind enough already, they wanted to prepare a meal for our family!

I cannot recommend these people highly enough - words simply are not sufficient. All I can say is use The Berwick, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From start to finish the team at Berwick was amazing! We had 3 different tastings before we made a final decision, which was made 3 weeks prior to the wedding! How many vendors are that flexible and understanding? Thank you, T.J. Stephanie accommodated us when we wanted to see our table decorations and linens on the tables prior to the event. We went to their location, and she gave us several choices, patient as could be. We did our own liquor and appetizers, but they agreed to cook and assemble the appetizers that required last minute attendance. They met the distributors when the liquor was delivered and kept everything cold, and they assisted with pickup. Every call and email was returned! Excellent service by very kind and caring people! And...the food was fabulous! They even made butter noodles for our children! We hadn't asked for it, but it was on our food buffet on the wedding day. What a thoughtful and nice thing to do. They get a 5 star across the board from us! St. Charles was the best wedding venue, as well. With 240 guests, it was the perfect place with the perfect vendor, Berwick!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding reception was held at the Greek Orthodox Church on May 13, 2017. Out of the 3 caterer choices so happy that I chose Berwick. Orlando and Stephanie were wonderful to work with along w/their staff. Not only was food wonderful but they went out of their way to accommodate and help setup and tear down the hall. They promptly responded to my emails and were there to help with whatever was needed. They treated us in every way as if we were family. Orlando did everything possible to help us stay within our budget. Whenever I see a guest, they are still telling us what a wonderful reception. I cannot thank them enough for helping to give my daughter the wedding she dreamed of.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the pleasure to work with Berwick in February for our large wedding of 400 guests! I have used Berwick Manor Catering many, many times and again, they did not disappoint! Berwick made the wedding planning process very easy. The venue was gorgeous, as they handled all of the set up for us. The food was phenomenal and all of the guests commented on the dinner meal! I had full trust in their skills and I was able to enjoy the wedding reception 100%. I look forward to working with them again!

Profile Picture Natalia, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Berwick was so accommodating with our plans from the tasting session to the night of the reception for my daughter's wedding. They took a lot of pressure off of me by assisting with set-up, cake cutting, and clean-up. The food and service were outstanding.

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were very impressed with Berwick, they help us all the way through. Food omg when we went for taste test they brought out a whole spread, Stephanie
Work with us up until the day of the wedding. We did the bqq and photos bar, our guest loved it, there was plenty food, hands down I recommend Berwick.

Profile Picture User6376818, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service and all the guests raved about how yummy the food was!

Profile Picture User7344669, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you think the food served by The Berwick is great, wait until you experience their customer service and attention to detail…truly OUTSTANDING. From the very first meeting over a year ago, through taste testing, selecting the final menu and the finale prep meeting, the staff addressed every possible issue to ensure my daughter’s wedding reception was enjoyed by all. Over 165 guests went through a buffet in no time at all…and I can’t count the number of compliments about how delicious the food was.

We truly appreciate everything The Berwick did…I would recommend them to anyone thinking of catering a large or small scale event.

The Amos Family

Profile Picture Richard, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Above and beyond all expectations with regards to all aspects - food and staff. I can't imagine using any other caterer now

Profile Picture Patty, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Berwick was amazing to work with for my reception catering! The food was all amazing, we received so many compliments from guests about how nice it was to actually have good tasting food at a wedding. The staff was all very courteous and friendly, despite having to work outside all day in the hot sun. It was a total deal too, we got tables, linens, chairs, appetizers, food, and a meat carving station for well under what most places charge per meal. Please consider having the Berwick cater your next event!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Berwick is the best hands down. The service they provide is amazing and the food is even better. My guests raved the entire night about the food and how great the bartenders were. Berwick has catered many weddings and events I've attended over the years and you won't regret choosing them for your event!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A big thank you to Berwick and the Susi family for helping to make our daughter's wedding a night to remember! It was a pleasure to work with you all! You made the planning process so easy from start to finish. Your generosity and family oriented service is hard to find these days. You blew us away at the start with a phenomenal tasting that was extremely generous and free of charge. Some were charging as much as $50 a person for tastings! Your menu is not only delicious, but diverse and fresh as well. The buffet at the wedding was just as delicious as the tasting. The BBQ beef brisket was so tender! We ate the leftovers for a few days after! The balsamic roasted vegetable & basil quinoa was phenomenal as well. You have the whole package! We almost payed extra for our linens and votive candles through our venue, but realized that both were included in our catering quote. Helping with set-up was also included! Your responsiveness was top notch as well. Thank you also for making our late night snack idea come alive! When I asked our venue for help they suggested contacting you about it and you made it happen even though it wasn't on your late night snack menu. You gave us piece of mind through the whole process. Our daughter and son in law are very family oriented and wanted that "family feel" to be apparent at their wedding. You were key to making that happen! A special thank you to Stephanie and Orlando, you were an absolute pleasure to work with!
Thank You!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Berwick is absolutely the best! From the taste testing to the last drink served at our wedding reception.... professionalism and superior quality of service . The selection on the menu and the unmatched taste of their food makes each serving an exquisite dining experience. We received many many compliments during the cocktail hour and the reception on the food and service. Each detail we discussed with Stephanie and Orlando was delivered with perfection ! We could not have experienced such an amazing event for our guests to celebrate the special day without Berwick and their passion to treat their clients like family. Thank you again...OUTSTANDING !

Profile Picture Diane, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Berwick did a wonderful job for our daughter's wedding. Not only was the food and service excellent but the family was very easy to work with. They are very kind and accommodating. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture User6700238, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews