Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering Reviews

183 | Columbus, OH

183 Reviews for Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering

183 Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering Reviews

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Kasey and I couldn’t have been more pleased with The Berwick and the services they provided. Every single guest came up to us personally and told us how amazing the food was, and some even said it was the best catered food they had ever had. I’m so happy we have them booked for the reception! This is a business that knows what they are doing and makes sure that all of the details are in place. What an incredible day, incredible staff, and incredible food.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Amy. We are delighted to hear how much you and your guests enjoyed the food and service at the reception. It was such a beautiful ceremony and reception with your close family and friends. It was a pleasure to have been a part of the special day. Thank you for choosing us to cater. We really enjoyed working with you and wish you both all of the best. Congratulations!

Batina · Married on 08/04/2018

Food was delicious! Staff was professional and courteous. Great value for the money spent.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review. We are delighted that you enjoyed the food and service. It was a pleasure working with you!

Toby · Married on 06/09/2018

Berwick Manor catered our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. They were very responsive and great to work with. Our guests gave rave reviews on the food and the staff at Berwick. Choosing Berwick to cater our wedding was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you Toby. It was a pleasure working with you as well to make the reception such a beautiful and memorable evening. We are glad to hear that you received such wonderful compliments regarding the food. We wish you two all of the best. Congratulations!

Maggie · Married on 06/02/2018

From the time we booked with Berwick until our big day, Stephanie and all of the Berwick team were always quick to answer any questions that came up. Our wedding was executed perfectly. We served our meal family style and have continued to hear such praise from our wedding guests about the incredible food. TJ listened to my vision of my dream day and set up Walter Commons accordingly. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Thanks Berwick for another fantastic Tucker family wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review Maggie. It was such a pleasure being a part of another wedding in your family. It was a wonderful menu full of our homemade Italian goodness. I am glad that your guests enjoyed it so much. It was our pleasure to work with you and make sure you had your dream wedding. We wish you both all of the best. Congratulations!

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

Berwick Catering was absolutely fantastic for my April wedding at Jorgensen Farms. Stephanie and the time had such impeccable attention to detail, and most importantly, the food was amazing. We had so many compliments on the food (you must try the tortellini!!). I also had a few special request (i.e., setting up my own cheese spread with some extra I wanted, setting up a family and friends dessert table with desserts some guests brought). They displayed all of these items perfectly and with very minimal direction. Day of - Berwick made everything so incredibly smooth. They didn't ask me for a thing (other than to see if I needed a drink!) - which is exactly what you want for your wedding day. The bartenders were fantastic as well - giving guests what they wanted and making our custom bride and groom drinks which required garnishes and other extras. Berwick was also reasonably priced compared to other caterers. OH and bring your favorite people to the tasting... you will leave stuffed and satisfied :)

Elizabeth · Married on 01/05/2018

The Berwick catered my outdoor wedding in Hocking Hills and it was amazing! We had a small wedding of roughly 35 people and they treated it as if it was a grand party for a 1,000. They worked so hard to deliver an amazing experience. They definitely did just that. I have had their food before so I knew automatically that I wanted them to cater for us because their homemade italian dishes are like nothing you've had before. I was already happy knowing I would get to eat their food ,but I was quickly reminded once again at how I made the right choice when I saw their catering truck take the challenge of driving down a steep, small gravel road to get to our cabin. Not every catering company is willing to risk traveling through hard conditions and do it with such percision, so it was incredible to see them take it on. They will do whatever it takes to ensure your day is perfect. I cannot say enough good things about them. Our food was outstanding! The buffet was set up so nicely and we enjoyed it even more thanks to their great staff member who managed it! They are also family owned which means they bring so much passion and love to the event. Berwick will be catering all of my future events and I hope you decide the same!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth. It was such a pleasure working with to make your reception such a beautiful evening. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the food and service so much on your big day. It was such a fun intimate wedding. It was a little tricky arriving in our big truck but it was all worth it to see the reception come together. We would be glad to help you with future catering needs. We truly wish you and Scott all of the best. Congratulations again!

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Honestly, I don't know what we would've done without the Berwick. They basically set up our entire event the day before/ day of--going so far as to move the chairs from the ceremony space to each table during cocktail hour. The Berkwick was so amazing.

The food was great (we did brunch, so they provided a combination of breakfast and lunch food). We got tons on compliments on how fresh everything tasted, including eggs that the berwick scrambled fresh the morning of the wedding.

Honestly, for the amazing food and service this caterer provides, they could be charging SO much more than they do. But the prices are incredibly reasonable, and we never had the sense that we were being nickeled and dimes on anything. I'd say you get MORE than what you pay for with the Berwick.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie. We enjoyed working with you throughout the wedding planning process. We are glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the brunch menu at the reception. It was a great menu and you can never go wrong with a waffle station. We try to help all we can to make the day as stress- free as possible for you from setup to cleanup. Congratulations and we wish you both all of the best!

Chris · Married on 09/09/2017

Berwick Manor did the catering for my daughters wedding. They were wonderful to work with. They are very professional and friendly. They seemed to truly care about making things perfect for the wedding. My guests all said how good the food was especially the Italian chicken. Stephanie was great to us and was a great source of knowledge in helping us organize everything. She thought of things that didn't even occur to me as I had never planned a wedding before. I was so worried about everything and every time I spoke to her she calmed me down with her "I got this" attitude. They were reasonably price and all the staff were so friendly. Thank you all for helping to make our day special. I would highly recommend them!

Kim · Married on 09/09/2017

I highly recommend Berwick Manor for your catering needs especially for your wedding. The staff is professional, responsive and the service is excellent. Berwick is a full service caterer which I highly recommend. I was confident that everything would be perfect and it was. The meal was excellent and I would definitely hire Berwick again. I was able to enjoy my daughter's wedding reception with the assistance of Berwick's staff; they were awesome. Thank you so much for service, I appreciate everything you did for us.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Kim. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything so much at the reception. We definitely like to make sure that you can enjoy the special day with your daughter and family. We enjoyed working with you and wish the newlyweds and your family all of the best. Thank you again for choosing us to be a part of the wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2017

Berwick was recommended to us by not just our venue, but a couple of other brides as well.
    The comfort level that we felt after the very first meeting was incredible... the many years of experience not just in the industry, but with our venue, allowed me to feel relaxed and know they had everything under control. We had (2) FREE tastings... yes free! Orlando made us feel like we were part of the family and was so accommodating and flexible with our requests.

The day of was perfect. The tables and chairs were set perfectly... I came downstairs to take a quick peak and it was even more beautiful than I imagined it on paper :)

The food was so delicious... everyone kept raving about it and we had leftovers for lunch and dinner, which we are not upset about one bit - everything was just so so good!

I cannot even convey in words how happy we are and how glad we are that we chose Berwick.
    They had everything 110% under control and everything was perfect. They are experts in this industry and I want to plan another event ASAP so we can us them again :)

Choose them!! :)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything so much from the tastings to the day of the reception. You were such a pleasure to work with and it was our pleasure to help make sure all of your work and plans were executed perfectly so you had your dream wedding. We are delighted that you chose us to cater your reception and we wish you both all of the best. Congratulations again!

Ruth · Married on 08/27/2017

The Berwick was great to work with and did an excellent job with the buffet dinner at our wedding. Stephanie was very responsive with emails and details and Orlando worked very hard to make everything perfect and delicious at the event.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review Ruth. We were delighted to have been a part of the reception. It was such a beautiful day and everyone had a great time. The custom station menus you created were so much fun. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish the newlyweds all of the best!

Jackie · Married on 08/05/2017

We loved working with The Berwick. Their service was amazing and the food was excellent. Our guests have been raving about how delicious the food was. And The Berwick staff was great to work with and made everything very easy for us. From the tasting all the way through to the cleanup, they were extremely well prepared to make sure everything went off without a hitch. They provided linens and some centerpiece items, which we found extremely helpful because our venue did not provide that. They also provided bartenders, glassware and dishes. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed our catering services from start to finish. It was our pleasure to help make the reception such a wonderful and memorable evening. We enjoyed working with you and wish you all of the best. Congratulations again!

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with The Berwick was a pleasure from the start with the tasting at their location. We were able to try a variety of their selections to choose what we wanted for our wedding. Stephanie was in close contact with us leading up to the wedding, and she kept detailed notes regarding what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, Orlando was able to move everything inside (had to use the rain plan) and he was flexible with when each part of our meal was served since we were a bit delayed by the rain. The food was excellent, and Orlando did an excellent job cleaning up and packing the leftovers for us. My family is very picky, and I heard nothing but positive comments about the food. Orlando was quick to answer any questions about menu choices, and he was warm and kind to our families. We would highly recommend The Berwick to anyone needing catering services.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Congratulations Chelsea and thank you for the review. Even though you had to move the wedding inside, the reception was so beautiful. The floral centerpiece was gorgeous. Orlando really enjoyed working your intimate reception and said everyone was so nice. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding. We hope your guests will continue to remember the food for years to come. We wish you both all of the best!

Alyssa · Married on 06/24/2017

The Berwick staff was amazing. To say the food was amazing is an understatement! We still have compliments on the quality of food from our guests. I have a feeling they will be talking about it for a long time. Everything was delicious. The staff was very accommodating. Every question and/or concern was addressed in a timely manor. The staff was second to none. Everything moved smoothly. I would recommend them to everyone. You will not get better service or better food!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Congratulations Alyssa. It was a pleasure working with you and to have been a part of the wedding day. The reception was so beautiful. We are also delighted to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the food and service so much. We hope you continue to hear compliments regarding the food for many years to come and we wish you both all of the best. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your big day!

Katherine · Married on 06/17/2017

Berwick absolutely earns a 5/5 on every single category. In fact, if I could rate even higher on the quality and taste of the food I absolutely would! This was by far the best catered food I have ever had. Everything was delicious. The staff was wonderful to work with and very flexible with meeting and planning times. They were able to answer any questions I had with ease, and made our reception run seamlessly. I would definitely recommend using Berwick for your next event or even just going there to eat! They are wonderful!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the food so much at the reception and greatly appreciate your recommendations. Your wedding was very beautiful and your unique board game centerpieces is an idea I will never forget. We wish you both all of the best and hope we can work with you again in the future. Congratulations again!

Steve · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are looking for a catering company that goes way beyond expectations, choose The Berwick. We sampled food, gave them a down payment and then at the 30 days or less point, the man my daughter was to marry died suddenly. As you can imagine, this is a super hard thing to deal with. I called Berwick to cancel the service and to my surprise they refunded my deposit! And if they hadn't been kind enough already, they wanted to prepare a meal for our family!

I cannot recommend these people highly enough - words simply are not sufficient. All I can say is use The Berwick, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

We are again so sorry for your loss. Thank you for having chosen us to be a part of the wedding and for your recommendations. For us at Berwick, family comes first and we are so glad that we are able to help your family during such a difficult time. We have your family in our thoughts and prayers and wish everyone all of the best.

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

From start to finish the team at Berwick was amazing! We had 3 different tastings before we made a final decision, which was made 3 weeks prior to the wedding! How many vendors are that flexible and understanding? Thank you, T.J. Stephanie accommodated us when we wanted to see our table decorations and linens on the tables prior to the event. We went to their location, and she gave us several choices, patient as could be. We did our own liquor and appetizers, but they agreed to cook and assemble the appetizers that required last minute attendance. They met the distributors when the liquor was delivered and kept everything cold, and they assisted with pickup. Every call and email was returned! Excellent service by very kind and caring people! And...the food was fabulous! They even made butter noodles for our children! We hadn't asked for it, but it was on our food buffet on the wedding day. What a thoughtful and nice thing to do. They get a 5 star across the board from us! St. Charles was the best wedding venue, as well. With 240 guests, it was the perfect place with the perfect vendor, Berwick!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

The Susi family sends you a big Congratulations. We are so glad that you enjoyed our food and service. It was our pleasure to help make the planning process as stress-free as possible and help your vendors to make the day run as smooth as possible. You and your family were such a pleasure to work with and we would be delighted to work with you again in the future. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

My daughter's wedding reception was held at the Greek Orthodox Church on May 13, 2017. Out of the 3 caterer choices so happy that I chose Berwick. Orlando and Stephanie were wonderful to work with along w/their staff. Not only was food wonderful but they went out of their way to accommodate and help setup and tear down the hall. They promptly responded to my emails and were there to help with whatever was needed. They treated us in every way as if we were family. Orlando did everything possible to help us stay within our budget. Whenever I see a guest, they are still telling us what a wonderful reception. I cannot thank them enough for helping to give my daughter the wedding she dreamed of.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Chris. It was such a pleasure working with you to make the reception such a memorable evening for you and your guests. The wedding was so beautiful and you did a wonderful job planning the big day for your daughter. We hope we can work with you again in the future and wish the newlyweds all of the best!

Natalia · Married on 02/19/2017

I had the pleasure to work with Berwick in February for our large wedding of 400 guests! I have used Berwick Manor Catering many, many times and again, they did not disappoint! Berwick made the wedding planning process very easy. The venue was gorgeous, as they handled all of the set up for us. The food was phenomenal and all of the guests commented on the dinner meal! I had full trust in their skills and I was able to enjoy the wedding reception 100%. I look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you for your review Natalia. Your reception at St. Charles was so beautiful. It is amazing to think that we catered your baptism and now your wedding. We greatly appreciate you and your family's continued business over the years. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family to help make the reception such a memorable evening. We truly wish you both all of the best and look forward to working with you again in the future as well.

Sharon · Married on 12/31/2016

Berwick was so accommodating with our plans from the tasting session to the night of the reception for my daughter's wedding. They took a lot of pressure off of me by assisting with set-up, cake cutting, and clean-up. The food and service were outstanding.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon. You were a pleasure to work with through the wedding planning process. The reception looked so beautiful and I loved your root beer favors. We are so glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the food and service. It was the perfect New Year's wedding. Congratulations again to your family and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Vicki · Married on 10/29/2016

We were very impressed with Berwick, they help us all the way through. Food omg when we went for taste test they brought out a whole spread, Stephanie
    Work with us up until the day of the wedding. We did the bqq and photos bar, our guest loved it, there was plenty food, hands down I recommend Berwick.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you for the review Vicki. We are so glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the station buffets at the reception. The venue looked so beautiful and it was our pleasure to have been a part of the big day. We wish the newlyweds and your family all of the best.

andrea · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent service and all the guests raved about how yummy the food was!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

We are so glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the food and service. It was our pleasure to have been a part of the big day. Thank you for choosing us to cater your wedding!

Richard · Married on 10/15/2016

If you think the food served by The Berwick is great, wait until you experience their customer service and attention to detail…truly OUTSTANDING. From the very first meeting over a year ago, through taste testing, selecting the final menu and the finale prep meeting, the staff addressed every possible issue to ensure my daughter’s wedding reception was enjoyed by all. Over 165 guests went through a buffet in no time at all…and I can’t count the number of compliments about how delicious the food was.

We truly appreciate everything The Berwick did…I would recommend them to anyone thinking of catering a large or small scale event.

The Amos Family

Sent on 10/24/2016

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our customer service from beginning to end. Everyone in your family was so nice and was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. The wedding was so beautiful and the weather could not have been more perfect. That is great your guests complimented the food so much. You chose a great menu. Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of the wedding day. We would be glad to help you with any future catering needs. We wish your family all of the best!

Patty · Married on 09/24/2016

Above and beyond all expectations with regards to all aspects - food and staff. I can't imagine using any other caterer now

Sent on 09/26/2016

Berwick Manor Banquet Center & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Patty. I am so glad you enjoyed our food an service so much. It was a pleasure working with everyone to make the reception such a memorable evening. The room looked so beautiful and everyone had such a great time. Hopefully we can work with you again in the future. We wish your family and the newlyweds all of the best!