Berry & Bloom Floral Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Nichole
    Nichole Married on 09/19/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Absolutely gorgeous flowers! Karen did such a great job on all the flowers! Every thing looked so beautiful and all the flowers were just perfect!! Highly recommend her!
  • Maria
    Masha N. Married on 09/05/2021

Wonderful florist!

We absolutely loved working with Karen! She is very talented, kind, flexible, listened to what we wanted and is reasonably priced. I don’t have all the photos from our photographer yet but everything looked beautiful and fit in with the theme that we wanted ♥️ Thank you!!
  • Lexi
    Lexi D. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Service

Karen did such a wonderful job with our wedding florals! She was so easy to work with and flexible as I changed my vision a number of times. I would absolutely recommend Berry and Bloom!
    Thank you for being part of our special day!
  • Hazel
    Hazel O. Married on 08/05/2021

Wonderful to work with

Karen was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive throughout the process and all the florals came out as expected and some, even better! The floral arrangements were beautiful and she really followed the inspiration photos I sent from Pinterest. I even added a few last minute florals (one of them just a few days before the wedding!) and she was able to accommodate them. I highly recommend Berry & Bloom!
    Chris L. Married on 06/12/2021

Best Florals Ever!

Thank so very much to Karen Grimes for providing incredible service and GORGEOUS flowers for our wedding! We absolutely loved her arrangements, which she catered to my wife's floral preferences perfectly. We are still hearing friends and families comment on how beautiful the arrangements were.

Beyond that, Karen was very flexible and compassionate as we dealt with several COVID related wedding reschedules. This was so important to us as we dealt with the frustrations and challenges of the past year, she made it so easy for us. And that is even considering the challenges Berry and Bloom faced during the pandemic and with the annual fires in Napa County.

All that said, I would recommend Berry and Bloom in a heartbeat to anyone I know who needs florals for any type of event!

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Chris for your kind words! I really do appreciate you taking the time and effort to make such a thoughtful, comprehensive review of my services. Everything you mentioned is exactly what I strive for when I put together a wedding and I am happy to hear it was so appreciated! I wish you both the very best, and know you will be successful in anything you do!
    Carrie A. Married on 10/18/2020

Wedding florals

Karen was absolutely amazing! She was so responsive to emails and extremely reliable. I gave her a few ideas of what I had in mind for our wedding and she went above and beyond. During covid and the Sonoma fires she continued to do an excellent job and made everything work. I highly recommend Berry and Bloom-she made our day unforgettable!!

Hi Carrie!

I just wanted to reach out and let you know how grateful I am to you for taking the time to give me a review! I appreciate it more than you know. And thank you for including me in such a special, lovely day!
  • Rita
    Rita K. Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect floral for shower and wedding

Karen and her team did an amazing job with the floral design for my bridal shower and wedding. She executed my vision perfectly, and made all of my ideas come to life. I wanted a fall wedding that was not too orange - and she made the flowers look like a bohemian dream. Karen provides much better value and floral than anyone else I’ve worked with. Highly recommend to all Bay Area and Sonoma brides!!

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Rita! You were everything a florist could ask for-stylish, beautiful, kind, and generous!
  • Kelly
    Kelly K. Married on 10/10/2020

Fabulous Florist—Karen is the Best!

The flowers that Berry & Bloom did for our wedding were fantastic. Karen made the whole process seamless. We chatted a bit about our vision, provided her with a few pictures of what we envisioned for our wedding, and viola! Everything was just perfect. We were blown away on how she totally brought our vision to life! She was extremely professional. She arrived early, set-up the flowers on schedule and even stayed until after the ceremony to move flowers to the dining room. Choosing a florist without having seen their work can be a bit of a gamble, but with Karen we had no doubts. We highly recommend her!
    Taylor G. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding on October 10, 2020! Karen was always so responsive and kind whenever having a phone call to discuss details. She is very easy to talk to and work with. Karen is very knowledgeable with flowers, greenery, styles of bouquets, center pieces, etc. Her pricing was extremely cost effective compared to other florists I spoke with, and the final results were BEAUTIFUL!!!

Karen was extremely flexible as well as dependable. 2020 has been an insane year to say the least. Karen never batted an eye when I needed to change my venue, or cut down on centerpieces due to guest count change. Even when her home was tragically lost in the Napa fires, less than a month before the wedding, she was still there and created the most beautiful floral arrangements.

Berry and Bloom floral played such a big hand in creating my dream wedding day. The final results of everything was beyond what I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much Karen! You are beyond talented. Do not hesitate to contact Karen with Berry & Bloom Floral, you will not regret it!

Hi Taylor,

My apologies for the delayed response! What a wonderful review and it really made my day. You were such a pleasure to work with and I really appreciate your kind words! Best of luck to you both!
    Jessica Married on 09/26/2020

Berry & Bloom - your go-to wine country florist!

Karen at Berry & Bloom did an amazing job! At the last minute, our venue cancelled and we had to do our wedding in our backyard. Karen’s beautiful flowers brought the wine country feel to our backyard and really elevated the whole look and feel. Everyone was commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were. I highly recommend Karen and Berry and Bloom to make your special day beautiful!
    Tip Married on 06/05/2020

Rainy day wedding made magical!

Our experience with Karen was nothing short of amazing! We spent several months corresponding and planning our wedding day florals and decor. The quality and value was second to none. A few days before our wedding, the forecast showed heavy rain! This was an extremely rare event because it never rains in Sonoma in late May. Hoping for no rain, I didn't want to change the decor and florals for our outdoor wedding until the very last minute. 24 hours before the wedding, Karen, our planner and I knew we had to change plans. Karen created a vision for our ceremony now held inside. The room had a fireplace, so we went for a romantic and candlelit room. She brought tons of different-sized lanterns, to go with the fireplace, and created a beautiful, unique, green wall with vines and birch branches to bring the outside in. She also brought lanterns to our reception to continue the romantic look. I was SO happy when she revealed the ceremony look. Our bridal party florals were also exactly what I wanted. I kept saying over and over how much I loved them. She made our day truly wonderful and saved the day.

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your incredible review. I really appreciate you taking the time to include all these details and I love the photos you provided! Best of luck to you!
  • Hailey
    Hailey S. Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful florals

I can’t express enough how amazing the florals were! They exceeded my expectations entirely and the professionalism dealing with Karen was amazing. I cannot wait to get my pictures back from the photographer and share them. They were beautiful! Can not recommend this florist enough

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Thank you Hailey for your sweet review. I really appreciate you taking the time and I am so happy that you were so thrilled with the results!! I cant wait to se more photos!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 11/02/2019

Beauty and Perfection

We were so happy with the service and professionalism from Karen and her team! She really understood our vision and was beyond accommodating with all of our last minute additions. I was so happy on our big day and couldn’t believe how beautiful the arrangements and bouquets turned out.

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your amazing review! I really appreciate you taking the time to include all these details the photos you provided! I wish you the very best in everything you do!
    Maya M. Married on 09/21/2019

My dream wedding floral design!

I would highly recommend working with Karen from Berry & Bloom Floral. Her attention to detail and thoughtfulness is incredible. I really appreciated how organized she is and how she helped me map out all the different floral considerations for our wedding day and worked with me to suggest flowers that would compliment my vision well and importantly, my budget. We felt so lucky to have her as our floral designer for our wedding! She designed the most beautiful bridal bouquet I could have dreamed of! And she went above and beyond to find lily of the valley’s out of season so that I could have my grandma’s favorite flower on our remembrance table and with me down the aisle. Her thoughtfulness meant so much to my family and to me!
    Madison Married on 07/20/2019

Karen is the best!

We worked with Karen for our Napa wedding and she was AMAZING. The flowers were something I cared a lot about so I met with her in person in St. Helena and we talked through my vision. Needless to say, she did everything I hoped for and more (including figuring out how to hang vines across the tent!). She was so responsive to my emails as things popped into my head to add or change and even checked with me about adding something in the week of. I 100% recommend anyone work with Karen -- she is so so talented.

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Ahhh! Thank you so much for your review Madison. It was so wonderful to work with you and I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know how happy you were with our services!! Have an amazing year!
  • Pamela
    Pamela Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous flowers arrangements

We are absolutely thrilled with the beautiful flower arrangements Berry & Bloom made for our wedding in Napa in May. From the flowing flower arch for our ceremony to my carefully curated wildflower bouquet to the handsome boutonnière and exploding with color and texture table arrangements at Merryvale for the reception. She executed exactly what I imagined and made it even more beautiful!

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Hi Pamela! You and your family were so much fun to work with and I really loved all your ideas for your wedding and how it turned out!! Thank you so much for your incredible review. I really appreciate you taking the time to include the photos as well!
    Marianna Married on 02/09/2019

Karen was extremely accommodating, even when my daughter moved up her wedding date.

The flowers were beautiful even the guests commented on them. The altar and
    pew flowers exceededI my expectations and the table runners were simple but elegant. I highly recommend Karen.

Dear Marianna,
    Thank you so much taking the time to give us such a great review! I am so happy to hear how pleased you were with how everything turned out! You and yours daughter were a pleasure to work with!
    Anna Married on 06/10/2018
    Karen was so wonderful to work with! She did the flowers for my wedding and was so flexible and creative. She listened to my ideas and came up with arrangements that worked perfectly for my vision. We met and looked at pictures and talked through everything. She did wonderful garlands and greenery and decorated our chuppah beautifully! She was also very flexible when things changed. She also rented me candles, votives, and vases that made everything come together so easily. Everything was gorgeous and she threw in all kinds of little extras that made everything amazing. Her pricing is also unbeatable! I highly recommend Berry & Bloom for any wedding! She was one of the best decisions we made.

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! You were a lovely bride and fun to work with!
    Ashley Married on 05/03/2018
    Karen and her team created the most whimsical touches for our wedding! I told her my vision and it was executed to perfection! I would highly recommend this amazing company to do the flowers for anyone and everyone’s wedding!

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It was my pleasure...
    Leah Married on 04/28/2018
    Karen is a flower artist! She was our florist for our wedding at Vintners Inn in April 2018 and her arrangements, bouquets, and ideas were all amazing. She was very accessible and flexible, and it all turned out even more beautiful than I imagined!

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I loved designing your wedding with all the beautiful colors of pink that you chose. Such a beautiful wedding!
    Carol Married on 11/11/2017
    Omg I do not have words to describe what an amazing job Karen did. Karen is professional and amazing to work with. The flowers for ceremony, reception and bridal party, beyond gorgeous. I cannot say enough about Karen and thank her for doing such an amazing job. if you are planning a wedding or another event that needs flowers do not hesitate to use Karen you will not be disappointed.

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

What a sweet and heartfelt review! I loved working with you and your family so much, and loved all the georgeous fall colors that we had!
    Beth Married on 10/07/2017
    Berry & Bloom was beyond a doubt, the best florist I could have hired for my Napa wedding. I had already consulted with several other florists before meeting with Karen, and while their work was impressive, none quite captured the look I was going for. Then my mother and I met with Karen, who was warm, personable, and incredibly talented - and seemed to know exactly the style I was hoping. In fact, the flowers were above and beyond my expectations - I said several times "These are the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen" and took many photos of them. I was actually sad we were leaving for our honeymoon and could not take the flowers home with us for a week! She was just unbelievable, and not only delivered on the centerpieces that I had envisioned but also made a beautiful arch for our wedding ceremony. Karen seems to be a well-kept secret in Napa, but I think word will be getting out regarding her talent very soon!

Berry & Bloom Floral's reply:

Hi Beth! Sorry for the late reply but...Thank you so much for your incredible review! I really appreciate you taking the time to include all these details and I love the photo! Best of luck to you in the new year!
    Audrey Married on 09/16/2017
    Karen was such a pleasure to work with and one of the most creative, flexible and helpful vendors - I would absolutely recommend her to anyone! Throughout the process Karen was very attentive and helped build out my vision that would stay within my budget. She showed me a trial of my centerpieces over video, which was so creative and incredible, and then incorporated any feedback I had. During the wedding day, she built a beautiful arch draping with hanging orchids - it was stunning! All the florals were amazing and Karen really took the extra care and went out of her way to make my wedding aesthetics perfect!

Hi Audrey,
    What a lovely wedding day that you had, it was one of my favorites! Thank you for your review and I hope you are enjoying your life as newlyweds!
    Monica Married on 09/03/2017
    Karen was fantastic! She even held my bouquet (which was heavy since she did not skimp on flowers) right before I walked down the aisle and took pictures of me and my dad that our photographer was unable to capture. She was a joy to work with and created gorgeous arrangements that photographed beautifully. Surprisingly, she was far more affordable than most florists in the area, including the ones recommended to me by my venue. I assumed that would mean fewer flowers, or lower quality flowers, but nothing could be further from the truth! The flowers were stunning and abundant! She even threw in some extras here and there (including on a welcome sign) that added a lovely touch to our decor!
    Taylor Married on 07/01/2017
    Karen made this such an easy experience for me during my wedding planning! She was so helpful and accommodating and was extremely easy to work with. 100% recommend!!