Berry Beautiful Design Reviews

Berry Beautiful Design 4
Berry Beautiful Design 5

Melissa Derusha · Married on 09/14/2019

Rebecca is phenomenal!!

Rebecca, I can't thank you enough for doing my makeup for my wedding! I think you are an extraordinary woman, and I adore you so damn much!! Thank you for everything, and thank you for you! Having you with my ladies just made my morning that much more special!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Haley

Haley Kindschuh · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing! 10/10 would recommend

Rebecca was an absolute gem throughout the whole wedding planning process. We emailed back and forth many times. She was always responsive quickly with any questions I had. The day of the wedding, she was so much fun, friendly and comforting. Things weren't going as planned 2 hours into the wedding day as my girls were running late to get their makeup done. She could tell I was getting frustrated and kept comforting me and telling me everything was going to be okay. She did a total of 7 faces in 3 hours and all of them were for perfection. All of my girls, myself and my mother were amazed with her work and talent. I would 100% recommend Rebecca anytime.

Berry Beautiful Design 6
    Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 08/10/2019

Fabulous!

Hire Rebecca! You won't regret it. I live out of state and had to rely on reviews when it came to picking a makeup artist. I'm a perfectionist, and after finding my dress, I fixated on my hair and make up. I had been in several weddings where my makeup was done and I did not like it. I did not want to feel that way on my wedding day, and I did not want my bridesmaids to feel that way. In the end, all my worrying was for nothing. Rebecca did an AMAZING job! We all LOVED our makeup. Several of my bridesmaids said their makeup looked better for my wedding than it did for their own. My very particular mother-in-law even asked to have her makeup done by Rebecca after seeing how gorgeous all the other girls looked. I was the last to have my makeup done and it was perfect! Rebecca listened to exactly what I wanted and made my vision of beautiful come true. Aside from her skill as a makeup artist, she is kind, fun and easy going! Hire her for your special day!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Leah Hansen · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful!

Loved my makeup from berry beautiful design! She made me feel so beautiful and was so flexible to work with!

• Norita

Norita Casey · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic wedding makeup

We hired Rebecca for my wedding party’s makeup, and everyone absolutely loved her! She got along so amazingly with all of us, and we all looked stunning!!

Amelia Hansen · Married on 07/06/2019

Berry Beautiful Design

I loved working with Rebecca!!! She was amazing! Such a talented makeup artist and so much fun to chat with throughout the makeup process!

• Jessica

Jessica Witter · Married on 06/29/2019

Makeup on point!

Rebecca is phenomenal! She is caring and listens to what you would like to look like and her work is next level! If you want to look stunning on your day, she’s your gal!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Brittani

Brittani · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic job

I wanted airbush makeup done for my engagement photos. Rebecca was the best choice. I told her my biggest concern was being able to make my skin tone look good as a lot of airbrush makeup artists do not have experience with African American skin. She said she could do it and she did great. She covered my flaws, and added colors that made my eyes pop. She offered great conversation and was a joy to work with. She is, of course, doing my makeup for my wedding in May. Her work is amazing and I'm so happy I found such an amazing makeup artist in Omaha.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria Biodrowski · Married on 01/03/2019

Did not worry about a thing! Excellent!

Rebecca did such a great job on my wedding day makeup as well as the makeup for 5 of my bridesmaids! We had a short time frame but she made it work. Rebecca also helped touch up a couple of the girls hair, which she did not have to do at all! would definitely recommend her to any bride looking, you will not be disappointed. Thanks so much Rebecca!

Berry Beautiful Design 7
    Berry Beautiful Design 8
    Berry Beautiful Design 9
    Sent on 05/27/2019

Morgan Schmidt · Married on 12/30/2018

Rebecca is amazing!

I absolutely love working with Rebecca! She is very responsive and wonderful to work with. She was so great at my trial and very flexible with all of my wedding party and parents that needed to be done as well. I recommend her to everyone I know getting married! Make up is a huge part of your big day and you won’t regret having her!!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 12/29/2018

Rebecca is not only the warmest person, she's a queen with a brush

Rebecca is incredible to be around, and her makeup skills are unparalleled. I could not be more excited to be with her on my wedding day. One of my bridesmaids and I had our makeup trial with her and we felt so special the whole morning. Rebecca makes you feel and look stunning. She took my ideas for makeup and turned them into something perfect. My bridesmaid was nervous about getting her makeup done (she doesn't usually wear makeup), and Rebecca did a perfectly natural look for her. We didn't stop talking about how much we loved our makeup and the overall experience the whole way home. Rebecca is professional but warm, available but not demanding. She responds to last minute texts with frantic questions about the day-of with understanding and thoroughness. She is seriously a dream to work with and I LOVE what she did with our makeup. I cannot stress enough what a special person she is, and how much I trust her skills on a day that I have been preparing for forever.
    P.S. I wanted my face to look natural but for the makeup to not wear off. Rebecca strongly suggested considering airbrush. I was hesitant because I thought, "Doesn't airbrush look fake?" For anyone considering it, it looks more natural than foundation and is effortlessly beautiful. Just like Rebecca said. Good call trusting her, she is an expert in her craft.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Andrea M. · Married on 11/16/2018

Rebecca rocks!

Rebecca was one of the best vendors I worked with for our wedding! She was super responsive to my many questions and was flexible in scheduling both my trial and wedding day makeup. She is also extremely reasonably priced for how talented she is AND she's super friendly and personable. I highly recommend booking Rebecca for your wedding or special event makeup!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Sally

Sally Marymee · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazingly talented!

My favorite vendor! Absolutely loved the one on one attention and advice from Rebecca! She's talented, professional and fun to work with!!! As a florist in the wedding industry I recommend Berry Beautiful all the time!!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Tara Dailey · Married on 09/29/2018

Book her while you can!

We have used Rebecca on a few occasions and each and every time she has been such a pleasure to work with! She is efficient, professional, and she does a outstanding job while creating a fun environment! Rebecca was very flexible with scheduling my trial and went above and beyond on my big day! I absolutely loved my makeup and it stayed all morning/day/night through tears, rain, and sweat! Brides, book her while you can!! :)

Sent on 12/04/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

Rebecca is great! She's very responsive and was flexible with my crazy schedule. I was nervous going in to the trial run - I know NOTHING about makeup - but Rebecca made it easy & fun, and made sure that I was comfortable along the way. When the big day came around, she was on time, and very upbeat - which helped with the stresses of organizing the day! I was so impressed with the way my makeup came out! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Angelina · Married on 09/09/2018

My mom hired Rebecca to do my makeup for a formal piano recital I am starring in- Rebecca made me look beautiful, but not overdone! I didn’t even feel like I had makeup on. I do not wear makeup normally, so I was happy! She also helped keep me calm as she worked. It was amazing. I know I will use her for my next recital.

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Loved working with Rebecca!! My makeup looked beautiful and stayed all night!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Torrey · Married on 09/08/2018

Rebecca did my makeup for a special event I was going to with my husband and it was absolutely flawless! I never looked so good, as my husband put it! She was punctual, listened to what I wanted, and she made me feel like a VIP. She is so easy to talk to and such a sweet lady. I recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for makeup!

Dana Riza · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing, dedicated! Super happy with her work.

She's so great. She loves what she does and is dedicated to it. It was really hot the day of our wedding and my makeup held the entire day with her airbrush makeup. She showed up on time and was ready to set up before I was even ready to get out of bed. She was amazing with my entire family and friends and we had a great day!

Berry Beautiful Design 10
    Berry Beautiful Design 11
    Berry Beautiful Design 12
    Sent on 12/16/2018

John · Married on 08/03/2018

We hired Rebecca to do makeup for both stage and competition makeup, and boy, did she ever do a fabulous job! Our girls looked better than anyone else, and their makeup didn’t go anywhere! It lasted through stage/theatre lighting, and the sweat from competing in dance! We will be using her in the future for sure!

John Marcus · Married on 08/03/2018

I was planning a nice surprise romantic weekend for my over-worked wife, so I hired Rebecca to do hair and makeup before the events started. I had heard several of my co-workers talking about how fabulous her work was, so I reached out! She made my wife look better than she did on our wedding day! I couldn’t believe how stunning she looked. Rebecca took my already lovely wife and made her more beautiful. Her work is flawless and she was very easy to work with and very accommodating with the surprise I had been planning! She definitely goes above and beyond for her customers.

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

I hired Rebecca for my wedding makeup after I had seen her work at several other weddings I had been to. She was everything and more! I did do some legwork before booking, because I am extremely picky! I had met with three other highly rated makeup artists, but, they didn’t really listen to me and I felt like I had loads of makeup on my face. When I walked into Rebecca’s studio, I knew she was it! She listened to what I wanted, and respected my opinion and ideas of what I wanted to look like on my special day. She definitely didn’t disappoint, and all of my bridesmaids (9) looked flawless too! She was super professional, she worked fast, and she made the whole morning flow seamlessly! She kept us on schedule and also kept people from stressing me out while I was in her chair! I will be sending all my friends to her for their weddings! She is absolutely amazing! You are definitely getting the best when you book with her!

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Rebecca is AMAZING! My make-up was flawless and lasted all night long!!

Nowell · Married on 06/18/2018

We found Berry Beautiful four years ago for our daughter, Amber and her formal dances in high school. Since our first makeup application in October of 2014, we have had Rebecca do makeup for all three formals and have also included a group of Amber's friends. She has created beautifully different looks for each dance that were age appropriate, and that went well with the style of dress/theme of the dance. She just did senior picture makeup, and we couldn't be happier. We would definitely recommend Rebecca and Berry Beautiful for any and all your makeup needs.

KT · Married on 06/08/2018

Rebecca did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job on both my wedding hair and makeup. I received so many compliments on my look all night an miraculously it looked as good at midnight as it did at 2pm- in 100 degree heat, with an outdoor ceremony and reception! She was a blast to work with and my bridesmaids and I had a ton of fun getting airbrush together. I'll definitely be calling on her for special events in the future :-) THANK YOU!