Bernwood Catering Co. Reviews

39 | Bonita Springs, FL

39 Reviews for Bernwood Catering Co.

• Stephanie

Stephanie Congdon · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Professional staff with awesome displays and great food

Chef Ron and his staff were amazing!! They prepared an absolutely delicious meal for our wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about the bacon wrapped scallops! The presentation and display just wowed everyone. We are so happy we found Bernwood Catering to help make our wedding just perfect. Ron is very responsive and trustworthy in the decisions he helped us make. It all came together just beautifully and I would highly recommend Bernwood to anyone.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Bernwood Catering Co.'s reply:

Hey Stephanie! Thank you so much! I am so happy for you guys & am very happy to chose to have us cater your wedding, Chef Ron
  • Megan

Megan Mobley · Getting married on 10/11/2020

200+ guests

This is my go-to caterer for all my catering needs! Whether its 10 people or 200+ people. Always a pleasure to work with and stress less planning for me. You will love the portion size and the food taste great! I love that I am able to count on them to make sure the food for my event is on time, looks presentable, and taste great. Thanks again Bernwood Catering team!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Bernwood Catering Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much Megan . Always love hearing from you guys. Looking forward to the next set of events. Chef Ron

Deb Davisson · Married on 03/08/2020

Deb Davisson

Chef Ron prepared an excellent seafood dinner for our family when we were on Spring Break in Ft Myers Beach. He was easy to work with and every aspect of the meal was well prepared and presentation was great.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Bernwood Catering Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much Deb! Looking forward to hearing from you for any of your visits here to Naples. Thanks again ,Chef Ron

Andy T · Married on 01/25/2020

Home Run Home Dinner

This is the second year we hired Chef Ron and his team for dinner for our annual golf outing. This year was even better than last. They are on time, do a great job of prep, serving and cleanup, and are really enjoyable to be around. But most importantly the food is a home run. We set the menu together and it was executed beyond expectations. This year he sent Chef Eddie who could not have been better. I highly recommend calling Ron if you want a great in home dining experience.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Bernwood Catering Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much Andy. Pleasure is all ours. Hope to see you again next time. Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Fritz · Married on 01/07/2020

Bernwood was a 5 Star from beginning to end!

This was our third community party for our neighborhood in Pelican Marsh and we wanted something different! We googled caterers near Naples and found Bernwood Catering. Well, actually we found Chef Ron. He and Bernwood Catering are fabulous. He was so responsive to our needs (almost 24/7) He worked within our budget, guided us on our selections, he set up on time and the food, well the food, was OUTSTANDING! The pulled pork was a standout and the Steak Burgers were the best I have ever had. From the presentation of the meal to the friendly service and clean up. It was the easiest party that I ever co-hosted. I am sure we will use him again next year! Thank you Chef Ron!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Loli · Married on 12/24/2019

Christmas Party

We always host Christmas Eve and make dinner ourselves, this year we decided to try something different. Ron was very easy to communicate with, the food was excellent, beautifully prepared...this was probably the best and most stress-free Christmas party we have ever had!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Eileen Blackburn · Married on 11/15/2019

Personalized Dinner experience

Chef Ron didn’t excellent job preparing a wonderful Italian dinner for my large family get-together the night before the wedding celebration! The food was delicious and even pleased my Italian sister-in-law Who I dare not cook for myself! I Will use this service again for any size Gathering or event in the Cape Coral area!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Tommie Kelhoffer · Married on 11/05/2019

Awesome Caterer

On short notice I contacted Chef Ron from Bernwood Catering to cater my wife's 80th birthday party.I picked the Mexican buffet wich included multiple Fajitas ,Salads & Salsas. The Party was a great success. I would not hesitate to hire Chef Ron again. William Kelhoffer

Sent on 11/10/2019

Lise Freeman · Married on 09/18/2019

Real Estate Broker

Chef Ron was terrific to work with, always responsive, helped make the perfect menu. The servers were outstanding, every guest was complimentary.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Monica Gatt · Married on 09/14/2019

Great and easy to work with

Great communication with this business. I reached out to 4 different caterers and Chef Ron was the only one that quickly responded. I still haven’t heard from 2 other caterers and it’s been 10 days. Chef Ron was always available to answer my questions, he presented a very fair quote. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Joyce Harlan · Married on 09/11/2019

The Best!!!

Would definitely recommend for any event. We were doing an event for 200. Working with Ron Casterline was a pleasure. Communications were timely and all questions answered. Service was awesome and delivered exactly as expected. Everyone commented that the food was delicious. Would definitely recommend for any event.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Jill

Jill Collins · Married on 08/18/2019

A Worthy Experience

Looking for the ULTIMATE catering "experience"?? Then look no further than Chef Ron and Bernwood Catering Company!!! We are repeat customers of Chef Ron's, and I am always amazed at how fun, exciting and extremely gratifying these catering experiences continue to be. I could not be more appreciative of the synergy between Chef Ron's wonderful flexibility and easygoing nature, and his spot-on suggestions for ensuring a fantastic, catered experience. And then there's the food... Chef Ron's food display presentations are fabulous. They mirror the reflection of any occasion: elegant, sophisticated, whimsical, fun. And the food tastes every bit as good as it looks! From beginning to end, Chef Ron delivers. Every time. No matter how large or small the occasion, the difference between planning an "event" vs. creating an "experience" is Bernwood Catering. Chef Ron makes going from A to Z, not only easy and effortless, but fun...for you, and for those welcomed in to experience the ultimate in culinary delight!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Bernwood Catering Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much Jill & Jan & Family. Always an amazing bunch. I am so lucky to have developed this relationship with you guys. Such an Awesome family it makes every day special while were doing your events. I actulally miss when you leave . Till next time. Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Ferrara · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful display and amazing taste.

I had the pleasure of working with Ron Casterline at a recent wedding. He ad a great selection, his display was modern chic and tasty. His staff was friendly, organized, clean and professional, we worked great together. I personally enjoyed his food, the Tenderloin was delicious but the cake was the talk of the night.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Bernwood Catering Co.'s reply:

Thanks Jennifer. Please was all ours. Great evening! looking forward to the next ones.Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com

Don Ruetz · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Party Catered by Bernwood Catering

Ron Caterline was easy to work with and constantly got back to me with my concerns. His crew was very friendly and professional. The food was excellent and all our guests raved about how good the food was. I would highly recommend Bernwood Catering to future wedding parties.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Kathleen Roden · Married on 06/21/2019

Friday Evening Wedding

Ron and his team did an awesome job for my daughter's wedding. Everyone loved his salmon and of course the bruchetta and his homemade chips are my favorite. He was so sweet to my 87 year old mom that she wants me to call him to do get 90th birthday

Sent on 06/26/2019

Hi Kathleen
    Sorry it took so long to rey. Been extremely busy. Really enjoyed working with you guys Ihope we do get to do your Moms party. Looking forwrard to hearing from you guys. Thanks again for rverything Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com

M.figueroa · Married on 06/03/2019

One of a kind

What a great experience Bernwood Catering gave us! Food was delicious and the set up was phenomenal !

Sent on 06/05/2019

Bernwood Catering Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much Mike. Looking forward to working with you again soon. Thanks Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com

Elizabeth Benyo Hendrickson · Married on 06/01/2019

Great caterer

Ron was absolutely fabulous! Catered two meals for my wedding day and both were absolutely delicious and beautiful presentation. Very affordable and great to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Hi Elizabeth
    Love doing your wedding day meals ! You were so awesome to work for. All tbe best from Bernwood Catering. Thanks so much. Chef Ron .
  • Kevin

Ronnie · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Event Guaranteed

I called Chef Ron the day before my event and he did a totally amazing job. I didn’t even think I gave enough notice to cater my party at all but he got it done and it was amazing. Everything was amazing and the guest kept talking about the food and beautiful presentation. Chef Ron and Bendwood Catering are now my go to for all my future party’s.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Hi Ronnie
    Thank you so much. Hoping to hear from you again for all your catering needs. Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com
  • Mary

Mary Harris · Married on 03/30/2019

Crawfish boil 2019!!

Thanks to Bernwood Catering, our crawfish boil was a complete success!!! Thanks to all!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Hi Mary
    Thanks so much. I truly enjoyed doing your event. Looking forward to hearing from you for all your catering needs. Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com

Alex Elliott · Married on 03/16/2019

Fantastic experience!

Recently attended a party that Bernwood catered. Chef Ron and his staff were amazing!! The food was out standing and their service provided was top notch. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Bernwood Catering Co.'s reply:

Thanks Alex. Enjoyed doing this event very much. Lookinh forward to hearing from you guys again. Chef Ron

Catherine Williams · Married on 03/09/2019

Delicious Food AND Great Service

Bernwood Catering and Chef Ron are great! Not only was the food amazing (we have gotten several compliments on how great all the food was!) but his customer service was amazing too. He handled all the rentals, which made my life so much easier. We had four options: surf and turf, salmon, chicken, and vegetarian. EVERYONE praised EVERY dish. My husband doesn't even like salmon, but said he had a hard time NOT choosing the salmon. Chef Ron made sure to verify everything multiple times to make sure everything would be perfect and hassle free the day of. You think you've had great bruschetta until you've had his! SO beyond delicious. Even though the food was incredible, the service was even better. When I arrived to the ceremony and reception site, I ran into Chef Ron and he hugged me and told me I made a beautiful bride. Chef Ron also made sure I had the first appetizers and we had dinner before anyone else. Everyone has always told me I would end up feeling famished after the wedding because I hadn't gotten a chance to eat, but Chef Ron and his staff made sure that that did not happen! I most definitely recommend Bernwood Catering!!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Catherine
    Thank you so much. It was an honor to be a part of such a special day in your lives. God bless you & David & wishing you all the best! Please reach out for anything we can ever help you guys with. Al the best Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com
  • Judy

Judy Spina · Married on 01/18/2019

Outstanding!

Bernwood Catering did an outstanding job for our wedding reception. Every guest that I have spoken to, has commented on how wonderful the food was. Presentation, attention to detail and service the day of, was excellent. Getting ready for a wedding (or any type of event) can be stressful...Ron helped me out in so many ways. He guided me with menu selection, the wedding cake, set up of the room, etc. I definitely felt that he went above and beyond what I have ever experienced with other caterers. His expertise and professionalism was greatly appreciated. He also answered my phone calls and emails promptly, regardless of the time of day. I would definitely recommended Bernwood Catering, and can't thank them enough for making a special day even more special.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Bernwood Catering Co.'s reply:

Hi Judy, I assure you the pleasure was all ours. I really was excited to cater your wedding. It was very beautiful & I feel honored to have been a part of it! Truly all the Best, Chef Ron Bernwood Catering Co
  • W

Wendy Boyd · Married on 01/03/2019

Gift of a Meal

We are an estate planning firm on Cape Cod and had clients Bonita and Marco. Chef Ron made it so easy to help this family who lost a loved one with an amazing meal while they grieved. Our clients told us how wonderful and plentiful the meal was. Chef Ron is very accommodating and communicated every step of the way to make sure everything was perfect (which it was)! He understood our needs and took the burden of providing a great meal off of us.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Hi Wendy & family
    Thanks so much guys. Our pleasure doing these meals. Thanks again.Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com

Leo Fischer · Married on 12/25/2018

No Title Given

Phenomenal, great selection, friendly staff, professional with a home cooked flavor! Great job to Ron & J.R. & all the staff for making our 200 people gathering so Fantastic!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Hi Leo
    Thanks so much. Was really nice to be able to do these events. Looking forward to this years meals! Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com

Nichole Mcaleer · Married on 11/24/2018

Made it happen!!

Bernwood Catering Co
    Bernwood Catering Co
    Bernwood Catering Co locationBonita Springs, FL, Lee & Collier

(40 Reviews)
    Bernwood Catering Co is a full service catering company serving all Lee & Collier counties since 1999. Rentals Event Planning, Staffing, Weddings, Graduations, Personal Chef Services, Showers, Beaurivments, Corporate lunches Office meals-Pick up Drop Off & Full service. No job to big or to small. Customized menu's & Budgets to fit any size budget. Over 250 5 star reviews & voted Top Pro & Best Caterer Naples & Bonita's Best Caterer last year. Awesome Presentations- Menu & Event Planning -Staffing & Rentals. BernwoodCatering.com

8 hires on Bark.com
    WRITE REVIEW Bernwood Catering Co Reviews
    Bernwood Catering Co Reviews

Review of Bernwood Catering Co by Nichole McAleer
    26/11/2018 Nichole McAleer
    Chef Ron was a pleasure to work with from start to finish for my wedding catering needs. We had just about 100 people, and I had made a lot of changes in my menu and number of guests. Ron was nothing but accommodating with each change. We value Ron as someone we can use in the future for all of our catering needs. Aside from his friendly, outstanding service, his food is simply delicious. There was something for everyone. I really enjoyed the staff and professionalism they displayed. We will be using Bernwood Catering again. Highly recommended

Sent on 11/26/2018

Hi Nikki
    Thank you so much . Im so happy we got to do this special day with you guys & have remained friendly to date. Like watching you & your family grow. Thanks again Chef Ron BernwoodCatering.com