Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon Reviews

Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon 7
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/13/2019

The best hmu around

Bernadette was AMAZING. She was so easy to work with and was able to figure out what I wanted better than I could. My hair and makeup lasted all evening. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Margarita

Margarita Santana · Married on 08/25/2019

The Best Hairstylist

Bernadette answered my inquiry immediately after I sent it which wad my biggest frustration getting hairstylists to answer me. I emailed her a video and she came to my house for the trial fully prepared. It only took Bernadette 30 to finish my updo. I have long thick hair down to my waist and she managed that lije a pro. The communication after that was outstanding. Every time I emailed her with questions and changes the responsiveness was extremely efficient. The day of my wedding she came right on time which alleviated anxiety. The products that Bernadette uses are of excellent quality. Hire her and you won’t regret it; she did both my mom and my hair.

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon 8
    Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon 9
    Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon 10
    Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon 11
  • Tania

Tania Palma · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing hairstylist!

Bernadette was able to fit me in for my wedding last minute! She was very helpful, patient and is an amazing hairstylist. She did exactly what I asked for and was so accommodating. I love that she was able to travel to me and I would highly recommend her if you're looking for someone in the CT area :)

• Becca

Becca Ringer · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing Work

Bernadette and Ashley did an amazing job working with me and my bridal party. There were 8 of us and then 2 last minute add-ons and they were very accommodating to everything. Both our hair and make up came out exactly how we all wanted and it couldn't have been any better! Bernadette is very responsive when you have questions and is very flexible with trials and timing. I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 09/04/2019

Lauren Arszyla · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing hairdresser!

I was lucky enough to have found Bernadette to do hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids and mother in law. Definitely the easiest choice made! My wedding was a pretty far drive and the fact that she was a traveling salon made all the difference when choosing her as my vendor. She was the only vendor I found that doesn’t include a traveling fee. Even so, her work speaks for itself; Myself and my bridesmaids loved the work Bernadette was able to produce. We were 100% happy with everything. I definitely recommend Bernadette to anyone requesting their hair done in the future

Jaya Wen · Married on 07/06/2019

Really wonderful experience!

Bernadette was lovely to work with and was able to fix my hair and makeup in a way that made me feel happy and comfortable in my own skin. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon 12
    Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon 13
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 06/15/2019

Fabulous hair stylist

I strongly recommend Bernadette. Not only is she kind and easy to work with; she does a fabulous job on hair and makeup. I have never had anyone do my makeup since I’m so funny about my makeup but she did a beautiful job!
    She knows her hair and makeup-a true talent!

• alpfefs

Ali · Married on 06/08/2019

The BEST hair and makeup!

I was lucky enough to have found Bernadette to do hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and it was easily the best decision I made for my wedding day! Her and her team were extremely responsive, flexible, affordable and so much fun to work with. All of my bridesmaids loved how they looked and Bernadette made sure to keep working on each person until they were 100% happy with everything. Quite a few people had asked after my wedding where we all had our hair and makeup done because everyone looked so great! I have and will continue to recommend Bernadette to every bride-to-be and I hope that I have another occasion where I can use her services again in the future. Thank you, Bernadette, for helping make my day so wonderful!

Emily Desalva · Married on 05/26/2019

Great to work with!

Bernadette was a pleasure to work with. She was super responsive and answered all my questions. I'm fairly low-key in terms of my every day make-up and hair and Bernadette was a perfect fit for me. She kept me calm and moved things along perfectly the day of. Very reasonable prices and great value for the services.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/18/2019

Great experience

I had the pleasure of having Bernadette be a part of my big day and it went absolutely amazing. She was prepared to take on way more people than what was originally planned and we STILL finished on time. Everyone loved their hair and the style lasted all night long (and for some, even the next day!!)
    I definitely recommend Bernadette for any occasion. She was very professional and made everyone's vision come true for their hair.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2018

Excellent experience

After having two terrible makeup/hair trials AND driving over an hour to each, I reached out to Bernadette in hopes that someone would finally be able to accommodate me and my large bridal with hair and makeup for my wedding day.
    Bernadette came to us for both the trial AND wedding day which was not only a huge time saver but a huge money saver. She also did not try to change what I envisioned for my hair and makeup. She made sure I was getting what I asked for. Her team was professional and left my entire bridal party looking amazing and with the exact style they wanted. I highly recommend Bernadette she'll make you feel like the most beautiful bride!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/01/2018

Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable!!

Bernadette did both hair & makeup for my wedding, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. As a bride who knew very little about makeup, she was able to expertly guide me into the perfect look for my wedding. Even though my wedding was in the morning, Bernadette was on time and ready to go, without any hesitation! I would absolutely recommend her services!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon 14
  • F

Frances · Married on 08/04/2018

Bernadette is an amazing hair stylist and make-up artist. She is intelligent, trustworthy, patient, punctual, and a very sweet woman. I hired her to do the make-up and hair for my daughter's wedding in August 2018. This included the bride, bridal party, mother of the bride, and an unexpected up-do for a relative. The bride did have the trial make-up and hair appointment which was super. She replicated a style from a magazine, but added nuances to it (such as changed to style of braid from a simple three plait to a fishtail style) that made it extra special. She then tried various styles and shades of make-up since my daughter had no idea what she liked before the appointment. The foundation was flawless, you couldn't even tell there was anything on her skin, except that her blemishes had faded away. Bernadette was extremely patient as my daughter went through the rainbow of colors in the palette. All the while, Bernadette was allowing her the freedom to be herself, but coaching her as to which colors and applications are most flattering in photos and for her complexion. On the day of the wedding, Bernadette replicated the hair and make-up chosen from the trial perfectly. She even took an extreme effort to ensure that the products were cruelty free which was very important to my daughter. The wedding day was hot and extremely humid. Even though most of us were pretty sweaty, all of our make-up and hair held up fantastically. I had my doubts about whether the make-up would last, but it truly did. I may have needed a lipstick touch up towards the end of the night, but amazingly, even through the tears and sweat, all of our faces were always picture ready. The hair was gorgeous, simply stunning. Bernadette helped put the flowers in our hair and they remained there the entire night. My daughter's up-do never fell down, and the rest of our half up-dos also stayed beautifully in placed. I can't rave enough about Bernadette and her prices are extremely reasonable.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Anna · Married on 05/26/2018

I booked Bernadette for my wedding to do my hair as well as my bridesmaids. She arrived on time and finished early. Everyone’s hair including mine came out amazing and was exactly what each girl wanted. I was recommended to her from my best friends wedding and would def recommend for anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Bernadette and her crew did an amazing job and they were very fun to work with! I was so thrilled with my bridal hair and make up. I had a very large wedding party and each girl had absolutely stunning hair and make up. I definitely recommend Bernadette Danielle!!

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing work and professional

She was great to work with and did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Allison · Married on 09/02/2017

Bernadette is so great at what she does! My wedding hair was perfect! It’s pin straight and so blah but that day she worked her magic and it was amazing! I’m so pleased with how it photographed and everyone thought it was beautiful. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or event.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2019

3.0

Best choice in the area

Bernadette Danielle was the most talented stylist in the area for the most reasonable price. Her trial was amazing and most of the hairstyles on my bridal party members were perfect! The only issue is that I think the actual quality of my hair went down from the trial to the wedding, I think because there was less time than in the trial with all of the bridesmaids and moms. However, I’m still overall very happy with the services.

Sent on 05/23/2019