Bernadette Danielle & Co ~ A Traveling Salon Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Danielle
    Danielle K. Married on 10/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridal party Hair and make up

Myself and all my bridesmaids hair was amazing! Hair and make up neatly done and stayed all night!
  • Jamie
    Jamie D. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazingly talented!

Bernadette was amazing!!! Highly recommend! My hair and make up came out amazing!! She went above and beyond.
    Ashley Married on 10/09/2021

Gorgeous Bridal Makeup

I hired Bernadette to do makeup for myself, mother and bridesmaids for my October 9th wedding. From the start, Bernadette was great to work with! She was very responsive and flexible with her time. Bernadette was also very easy going, friendly, and made me and my bridal party feel comfortable. Bernadette worked at a fast pace, while still taking her time on each of us to achieve the makeup look we wanted. I was looking for a natural look for my wedding day and Bernadette did just that. The makeup was flawless and lasted all night...even through my emotional ceremony! lol Not only was our makeup gorgeous, but very affordable too! Bernadette, thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! If you are looking for a friendly, talented and affordable make up artist for your wedding day or any special event for that matter...Bernadette is the way to go!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Hannah H. Married on 09/25/2021

Fantastic!

I was able to hire Bernadette and her associate for my wedding day hair. She had a cancellation that day and I was able to swoop in and hire her. I still feel very lucky, they were so nice and professional. They also did a wonderful job! Could not have been happier with my hair and makeup. Thank you again!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle T. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bernadette and team were amazing!!

I am extremely happy with Bernadette and her team. They did my hair and makeup as well as my entire bridal party. All of my bridal party said it was the best wedding makeup they have ever had! Bernadette understood the vision I was going for and she did an incredible job bringing it to life!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay D. Married on 09/04/2021

Thank you Bernadette!

Bernadette was recommended to me by a friend who used her for her own wedding. I hired her to do hair & makeup for myself, my mom, SIL and bridesmaids for my 2020 wedding - she was SO flexible with rescheduling due to COVID, was always responsive, and traveled to my wedding in Brooklyn. On the day of my wedding, Bernadette was prompt, efficient, and achieved the look I was going for to perfection! Additionally, she is friendly and funny, and was a wonderful addition to my "getting ready crew". I can't say enough good things about her!
    Samantha B. Married on 08/15/2021

Amazing bridal makeup!!

After a recommendation from a cousin, I had Bernadette do my bridal hair and makeup for my August 2021 wedding and I am so happy that I made that decision. She made me feel so comfortable at my trial, I could not wait for the day of! She is quick to respond and always willing to work with you. My hair and makeup came out flawless and held for the entire night despite all of the crying and dancing I did!! Bernadette, thank you so much for making me a beautiful bride!!!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn S. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 Stars! 2 Thumbs up for Bernadette Danielle!!

I found Bernadette from a friend's wedding. Bernadette is so beyond talented, her makeup skills are 10/10 and she has now done my makeup 3x. I was also so impressed by her kindness, flexibility, and understanding on the morning of my wedding. She was a joy to have around on the morning of my wedding. She never rushed, even though I added some extra people, everyones makeup was flawless. I was impressed with the products she used and how long the makeup stayed looking flawless even on a super hot August day. If you are on the fence about Bernadette Danielle, don't hesitate, she is the best in the business! 10/10, 5 stars, 2 thumbs up! If I had more thumbs I'd give them to Bernadette Danielle!
  • Christina
    Christina D. Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing, just amazing

So she was really helpful. My friend was in literal tears because she made her look her best. All my friends felt like princesses and I looked so gorgeous on my wedding day. She even came back when I had eyelash glue issues even though she was packed up and leaving. So thoughtful and I can’t thank her enough for all her help and patience with me, a frazzled bride who was just trying to keep herself together. I highly recommend her.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea B. Married on 06/27/2021

Hire A Traveling Salon

Bernadette did a wonderful job with our hair for 6 people that were in my bridal party. She did my make up and it came out incredible. If you are looking for someone to come to your wedding day hair and makeup needs. Look no further and hire her!!
    Kristen H. Married on 06/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So helpful and made me feel so confident on my wedding day

Bernadette was so passionate about her work and helped along every step of the way! She is so personable and helped me to nail my wedding look
  • Maria
    Maria D. Married on 05/15/2021

The Best Wedding Hair!

Choosing a team to do hair for my wedding was a huge decision. Not only am I extremely picky, I had 9 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, the MOB + MOG, and 3 of my aunts getting their hair done the day of my wedding. Bernadette and her team NAILED IT. I booked my trial with Bernadette close to my wedding date for fear I would second guess my decision if I left too much time in-between. I wanted a second trial and with not much time left before my wedding, Bernadette made sure to get me in before the big day. Bernadette is also extremely organized. She created a timeline with specific time slots for each girl. Bernadette and her team got all 17 of us done ahead of schedule. I absolutely loved my hair - Bernadette executed exactly what I envisioned. My bridesmaids were SO happy with their hair- they were glowing and ALL raving about how they have never liked a wedding hair style as much as the one that Bernadette and her team created. Not only is Bernadette talented, she is well priced! It is hard to find this talent at this price point!!
  • Cassie
    Cassie E. Married on 04/25/2021

Great Hair and Makeup

Can't thank Bernadette and her team enough for doing hair and make up for my wedding. I especially appreciated how patient and willing to work with me Bernadette was. I don't wear a whole lot of makeup in my day to day so a natural look was really important. She really worked with me to get the right look for my wedding day!!
  • Dawn
    Dawn Married on 04/16/2021

Stellar!!!!

Bernadette was super flexible through all our covid adjustments and party changes. she has no complaints when we changed our location to my grandmothers house and was fabulous through the whole day! Very professional and worked well with our photographer, both had done many ‘prep’ shoots in the past. All of our hair and makeup came out great!
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect Bridal Beauty

Highly, highly, recommend Bernadette and her team for your bridal beauty needs! Her style is beautiful for both hair and makeup and pricing is very reasonable. Bernadette did my hair and makeup for my engagement shoots as well as my wedding day. She was very communicative from the beginning, I knew everything she needed from me from my trial to my wedding day. I was provided a schedule for the day of and her and Ashley were not only fun to work with, but super fast! I have been in many weddings where the hair/makeup people do not do touch ups once they are done and they both went around to all of my girls and myself after we were done to make sure everything was still looking perfect. Most of all, in COVID times, everything was clean and sanitary.
    Marisa Married on 10/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Cannot say enough amazing things about Bernadette! If I could rate her 10 stars I would! Right from the start Bernadette was responsive, friendly and helpful. I was very unsure of what I wanted and she took her time to go over different options, and took note of every detail. From what color lipstick I liked, what I didn't and what the overall feel and look of my wedding was. Bernadette is super easy to connect with, super professional and did such an amazing job on the day of our wedding. The entire bridal party and mothers of the bride looked absolutely stunning. The makeup was flawless lasted all day, the hair styles were incredible! I never felt truly as beautiful as the day I got married.

If you are looking for someone who will go above and beyond, be attentive and professional and provide you the best service Bernadette is your go to!

Would recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup;truly the best!
    California B. Married on 09/27/2020

Fantastic Hair Service!

You should definitely book Bernadette Danielle if you're looking to get your hair done! She does ALL events. I hired her to do my hair for my bridal shower and for my wedding day as well as my bridesmaids. She did a wonderful job! All day long, I got endless compliments of how amazing our hair looked. Not only did she brought my style of hair choice come to a reality, she also assisted me with putting my crown and my cathedral veil! She does it ALL. She made me look stunning on my wedding day and I could not thank her enough for the amazing job she did. I will be booking her again for future events! Thank you so much Bernadette!!! You're truly a ROCK STAR!!! :)
    Ellen M. Married on 09/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bernadette did a fantastic job!

Bernadette was absolutely wonderful to work with! She looked at the photos I brought her and came up with a style that was absolutely beautiful for my wedding! She also did hair for my maid of honor, mom, and mother-in-law, and everyone was so happy with how their hair turned out - she does a wonderful job and is very open to feedback! I would definitely hire Bernadette again.
  • Alexandrea
    Alexandrea Married on 05/23/2020

April 18th, 2021 Villa Bianca-COVID Bride

Bernadette and her team were a joy to work with. She was so flexible and understanding during the crazy changes of planning a wedding during a pandemic. The day of the wedding was perfect! We all looked so good; all of my girls, my mom, and myself. Would definitely recommend Bernadette.

Thank you so much!

--Alexandrea
    Katherine A. Married on 01/07/2020

Absolutely perfect!

My hair looked absolutely amazing. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted and she helped me find the perfect style. It did not move at all through the entire night, even through wild dancing. My hair is so thick, not everyone knows what to do with it, but she came up with a solution to give me exactly what I wanted.
    Lauren Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Job!!!

At first I was on the fence about getting my makeup professionally done for my Wedding but now after my experience with Bernadette I an SO GLAD I DID! She was incredible. From start to finish she was professional, quick and knew her stuff! I showed just a few pictures of what look I usually do and within 30/40 min she was done! and that is WITH AIRBRUSH! I cant tell you how many compliments I received through the night! The biggest one was from my husband!! The reaction from him seeing me walk down the aisle was one like no other. So all in all, if you are undecided about getting your makeup done professionally, TRUST ME DO IT AND BOOK BERNADETTE!! =D thanks again for making me feel more beautiful then I could have imagined on my Wedding day!
  • Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 09/15/2019

So talented!

Bernadette was incredible! When she showed up for my trial I had no idea what to expect, but she worked with me and the images I had sent her to create an incredible updo with beautiful makeup. For my wedding, she worked on 2 of my bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in law and myself. Each woman wanted something different, had different hair types, had different skin types. Yet each woman left the chair beaming, so happy and so confident. We all loved how we looked and our hair and makeup still looked incredible at the end of the night - even after a long night of dancing and drinking.
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 09/13/2019

The best hmu around

Bernadette was AMAZING. She was so easy to work with and was able to figure out what I wanted better than I could. My hair and makeup lasted all evening. I couldn't be happier.
  • Margarita
    Margarita S. Married on 08/25/2019

The Best Hairstylist

Bernadette answered my inquiry immediately after I sent it which wad my biggest frustration getting hairstylists to answer me. I emailed her a video and she came to my house for the trial fully prepared. It only took Bernadette 30 to finish my updo. I have long thick hair down to my waist and she managed that lije a pro. The communication after that was outstanding. Every time I emailed her with questions and changes the responsiveness was extremely efficient. The day of my wedding she came right on time which alleviated anxiety. The products that Bernadette uses are of excellent quality. Hire her and you won’t regret it; she did both my mom and my hair.
  • Tania
    Tania P. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing hairstylist!

Bernadette was able to fit me in for my wedding last minute! She was very helpful, patient and is an amazing hairstylist. She did exactly what I asked for and was so accommodating. I love that she was able to travel to me and I would highly recommend her if you're looking for someone in the CT area :)
illustration stars