16 Reviews for Berkshire Hills Country Club

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Linens (1)
16 Berkshire Hills Country Club Reviews

Berkshire Hills Country Club was the perfect location for our wedding! It's so beautiful here, nestled in the heart of the Berkshires, surrounded by all the mountains. The food was awesome, and the staff was so gracious and kind. Lots of parking too. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens
4.7

My wedding is in June and when I contacted Lisa to arrange my reservation, I had so many questions, since I have never planned a wedding. She answered all of them, gave me all the names I need for vendors.She responded promptly and didn't have me wait. She is fabulous and I am so happy I am having my reception here.

Profile Picture User4316587, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently got married at BHCC and it was perfect. The guests at my wedding raved about the food choices! They were mouthwatering. The indoor and outdoor spaces were beautiful and perfect for our special day! The event staff and wait staff were very friendly and helpful. The event planners at the venue were helpful in meeting with us and planning everything until we felt confident for our big day!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lisa at Berkshire hills country club was very helpful and made the process very easy. She helps with any questions or concerns right away. She has worked with many vendors so she knows what each one needs and takes care of things for you. I would recommend BHCC to anyone wanting to get married in the berkshires

Profile Picture User3842587, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were extremely happy with this reception venue! They were very helpful and it is such a beautiful place! The space is also large enough to accommodate everyone and not make people feel crowded. The dance floor is also a very good size and there is plenty of room for people to dance without bumping into each other. Gorgeous venue and would highly recommend it!

Profile Picture User2541056, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lisa did a wonderful job. The facility was set up prior to are florist arriving which makes things so much easier. Lisa coordinated with the dj and kitchen staff along with are photography. We couldn't have asked for a better place than bhcc. A great job done by all and we highly recommend bhcc for any event you are planning specially a wedding.

Profile Picture Jeffery, 9/16/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lisa was absolutely wonderful! The food is FANTASTIC as long as they keep the same cook you will not have any issues with the food! If your looking for a gorgeous place... This is the top slot in Berkshire County in my opinion!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A beautiful place to have a wedding BUT it can be a bit annoying when there are a lot of golfers around. Lisa, the coordinator there, is VERY nice and keeps a cool head when things are crazy. She definitely knows what she's doing.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/24/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were extremely Happy with our Wedding experience at Berkshire Hills Country Club! It was Absolutely Beautiful and you would've never known there was 240 people in the room! The food was delicious and Lisa was Amazing to say the least! She was attentive, and met our every need. I couldn't recommend Berkshire Hills and Lisa enough! Lisa you ROCK!

Becki & Evan

Profile Picture Rebeccca, 7/15/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful views, great banquet room! Lisa is great! She will make sure your Wedding day is perfect! I'm so glad we chose BHCC for our Wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/8/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lisa did a great job making sure everything ran smooth, the food was great and so was the price. Best Value in the Berkshires

Profile Picture Christopher, 8/21/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ok, so maybe it is cliche to have 5 stars across the board but Lisa and the staff deserve it. I was please with everything. The food was delicious, hot and on time. The service was impeccable. The staff were flexible and helped us set up and take down. It was a wonderful day and I couldn't have done it without Lisa, the manager there. She took care of everything.

Jesseca Williamson

Profile Picture Jesseca, 1/24/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Berkshire hills is beautiful. If you can take pictures outside in the summer or fall it is amazing! The staff is super friendly and accommodating.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/11/08, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This place is beautiful. Both my fiance and I loved it. They set everything up for you and do so beautifully. They served the wedding party appetizers while we were waiting to be announced. Lori was great to work with, although most of the time you couldn't get ahold of her right away, she would have to call you back, her hours are a little different then a normal job. She was very nice and very helpful. The site is great for pictures. Great views especially with fall foliage. The price was the best around, being only $500 for the site and then depending on the dinner around $20 per person.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/1/08, 5 Reviews
4.7

The food was delicious and greatly priced. It was very low compared to other reception venues in the area. Lori helped me with all my reception planning. We had a guest list of about two hundred people, so it was pretty crazy. But Lori helped set up our 24 tables (the beautiful hall holds 340 people) as well as took care of making sure that my photographer and DJ were set up without bothering me with any little problem. The area is gorgeous and is a great place to have photos taken. Out of choice I made, I was most thrilled with Berkshire Hills.

Profile Picture Trysta , 9/21/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

They were so easy to work with! I did all the planning on my own, and when came down to the rehersal the wedding cordinator was a big help! They were very flexible we planned and outdoor ceremony but do to rain we were unable to have it outside, they had both outside and inside set up for us just in case we need it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/06, 5 Reviews