Bering's Hardware Reviews

15 | Houston, TX

15 Reviews for Bering's Hardware

Amy · Married on 08/29/2015

Where to start.... Bering's is amazing. They have been around for years and is a Houston staple. They offer a lot of unique services. My best friend recommended Bering's for invitations. I am SO thankful that I had all of my invitations printed from here. Their staff is MORE than accommodating and friendly. They sat down with me and figured out a way to stay in our budget. They have some of the finest options and they also offer affordable options with their "house" stationary. I went with their "house" stationary for our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. We received so many compliments on how classic and gorgeous our invitations were.

A big plus was that you received a discount on invitations if you had a registry with Bering's. We registered with Bering's and are exceptionally pleased with our picks. We have gorgeous new silverware (Reed & Barton) that ONLY Bering's carried. Also, other very unique, nice gifts as well.

Overall- I am no where close to being disappointed. I am a customer for LIFE!

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/24/2015
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 02/09/2013

The invitations were the one thing that stressed me out!! Then I found Bering's Hardware!! The ladies there were so nice!! We did our wedding in Costa Rica and will have a reception here in Houston...so I didn't want the typical bridal invitation. Mary knew exactly what I was looking for "outside of the box" The moment I opened my invites I was so excited I got tingles!!

We were even told to use our coupons that were handed to us at the door so we saved 150.00!!!

thank you bering's for taking the stress away!!!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2012

Bering's is the traditional choice for wedding invitations and registry for many a Houston bride. As such, you'd expect the prices to be high. I was pleasantly surprised to find that all I had to do was explain my budget and what I was looking for, and they put together an awesome invitation package that was well within my budget and followed proper etiquette. If you register there, you receive 20% off your wedding printing.

I am all for researching, buying direct over the Internet, and saving money, but cheap, flimsy invites are awful. At Bering's you can feel the paper before you spend a lot of money on ordering the invitations. Loved my experience!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Katerina · Married on 05/19/2012

With the help of Leslie we found the perfect invitations that reflected our personalities and our Wedding theme. It took us several trips to the store though :) as they have a huge selection for every style and budget. Leslie was very helpful and patient and made sure we got exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Michelle · Married on 12/11/2010

We ordered out wedding invitations from Berings and they did a great job. They emailed proofs which made it super easy to review and approve. I also had them do the invites for my bridal breakfast. Great selection of stationary, discounts on orders, super fast shipping and prep.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Rosie · Married on 03/27/2010

I have used Bering's for years for special stationery and party invitations - My wedding invitations were no different. I was able to work with their specialist and get EXACTLY what I was looking for - a very unique but elegant invitation!

Sent on 07/25/2010

Laura · Married on 08/02/2008

We had our invitations done there and they were beautiful!

Sent on 09/01/2008

Lori · Married on 10/06/2007

Invitations are expensive everywhere you go, but Berings has several options that work within your budget. They pretty much have the same selection as any other stationery vendor. The plus to working with them is that they are quick, easy to work with, and very responsive. I ordered the Embossed Graphics line from them and they were beautiful!! They told me it would take 3-4 weeks to arrive and it only took about a week and a half. I was very pleased.

Sent on 01/02/2008

Heather · Married on 01/06/2007

Easy to work with. Took me through step by step what needed to be on the save-the-date cards and the invitations. No worries here. Everything done to perfection!

Sent on 07/20/2008

They were so professional and were able to lead me to exactly what I wanted. They answered all my questions on ettiquete and if I was about to make a 'faux-pas' she helped steer me towards the correct wording. The invitations then came faster than I ever could have imagined!! They also do personalized Thank You notes...

Sent on 03/18/2013

Natalie · Married on 01/21/2010

We buy all of our custom stationery from Bering's. Although it can be pricey, the quality is always impeccable. The staff in the stationery department is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They are always willing to sit down with you and talk about your choices.

Sent on 03/05/2010

Aerin · Married on 09/23/2017

If you’re looking for the modern day invitations, with mega stationary packages spanning everything and monograms before marriage, then Berings is not for you. It’s traditional, like me. I wanted traditional things on very quality paper. I found that at Berings with extremely knowledgeable staff who can walk you through every bit of invitation etiquette and style offerings in the traditional way. I appreciate that. If you register at the store, which has beautiful things, you get 20% off your suite which is a great perk. So as you can see, I had a great experience but the four stars is for one particular thing. On proofs, I had several things go wrong - handled by the third party vendor - but Berings needs to put pressure on them to get it right. It caused a few days delay in my invites, which put me in an uncomfortable position to get the invites out. But it all worked out and I still love Berings.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Laura · Married on 07/21/2007

4.2
      3.0

Bering's is an excellent place to purchase high-quality personalized invitations and stationery supplies. You can do everything from ordering Crane's elegant off-set printed cards to creating your own wedding invitations with higher quality paper than is offered at Target or Office Max.

Sent on 03/09/2008

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2011

3.8
      3.5
      2.5

Invitations were just what I was looking for. However, the older lady who was helping us was very rude and could care less

Sent on 06/23/2011

Susan · Married on 10/18/2008

3.8
      3.0

I bought my invitations here. Very beautiful colors and paper... but a bit expensive...

Sent on 12/19/2008