Berbank Events Reviews

6 | Spartanburg, SC

6 Reviews for Berbank Events

Davis O'Connell · Married on 10/26/2019

Lauren and team were great!

Berbank was awesome to work with as our event rentals and day-of coordination vendor! From our initial design consultation, Lauren took a single inspiration photo that my wife had found and ran with it. She worked with us over several months to make sure that our venue (Indigo Hall) would look incredible while staying within our budget. Berbank was incredibly flexible and accommodated all of our requested changes even in the months leading up to the ceremony. Many guests commented on how much they loved the decor - a testament to Berbanks eye for design. Lauren also was SO helpful in coordinating with vendors and making sure the wedding day ran smoothly from the ceremony on through the reception, dinner, and dancing. Thank you Lauren and Berbank for helping making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Hunter

Hunter · Married on 04/27/2019

Quick at Responding to Last Second Requests

Very easy to work with, and very quick to respond to last second changes in numbers!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kay · Married on 10/24/2015

Berbank and Company was a delight to work with for my son's rehearsal dinner. Lauren and her staff were so helpful with recommendations and had so many color schemes and decorating options. They are so patient and ard prompt in answering questions throughout the process. When I arrived at the venue the tables and decorations were exactly as I had envisioned making the evening the memorable experience I wanted my son and his bride to enjoy. I would highly recommend them to help with any party or special occasion you may be planning. They are truly top professionals in the event planning industry and such fun to work with putting you at ease.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Lori · Married on 10/17/2015

Our wonderful experience with Berbank Events Rentals and Design was one we will be talking about for years to come! They provided everything and then some to make my daughter's wedding perfect! From the minute we started working with Lauren Anthony and her team, we knew everything would be taken care of with careful thought and a wide variety of options that we discovered along the way of planning for that special day. They continued to provide a calm oasis for us with our ever changing ideas as the big day grew closer. Lauren was always ready and willing to talk through our ideas and provide details of what to expect. We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. Berbank offers a wide variety of light and decor, plates, linens, and furniture for your event whether you prefer a traditional setting or something really out of the ordinary, they are equipped to handle it. Lauren, in particular is an amazing wedding planner, one that you too, will be talking about for years to come if you make the right choice and make your dreams come true with Berbank Events! I promise you, it will be a great experience!
    LJL

Sent on 10/25/2015

Tiffany · Married on 07/12/2015

Lauren and Andrea were absolutely phenomenal throughout the wedding planning process. They were very professional and provided excellent customer service as they went above and beyond in every aspect! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day and owe it mostly to them! Cannot sing their praises enough!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Debi · Married on 05/02/2015

Thanks so much for all the help for our wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2015