Bentz Entertainment Reviews

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Sen

Sen Teresa Nguyễn · Married on 09/27/2019

Talented DJ

Paul was my DJ at my wedding. He did an awesome job at entertaining my guests. We had so much fun that night. If I could give Paul more than a 5 star review, I would. He is so talented, fun and kind. I would definitely recommend Paul because you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Joan Ross · Married on 01/19/2019

Professional and accommodating

Paul worked side-by-side with Madison for her sweet 16 party. She was thrilled! Great music! Kids loved it! I was happy!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Steve Cohen · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome job. Very expierenced.

Kept the party going all night. Command presence.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 09/08/2018

Paul the DJ

Was very receptive and navigated well with the limited space there was I enjoyed the selection and the way the room was handled

Sent on 11/04/2018

Michael Mariano · Married on 07/11/2015

Great DJ Experience!

Paul was an awesome DJ, had everyone dancing the night away.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Kim · Married on 06/06/2015

Bentz Entertainment was a perfect addition to our wedding! They were easy to work with and are very good at what they do. The dance floor was packed the whole night! I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs DJ services!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Theresa · Married on 06/28/2014

Three words - Paul is fabulous! Paul recently dj'ed my wedding reception, through The Pros. (Bentz entertainment is his own personal company.) He has been a DJ for quite some time, and it shows! Prior to the wedding I gave him a list of songs I wanted played, and a few I did NOT. We reviewed the ideas I had for the reception, and went over the game plan for the evening. Everything went smoothly and exactly as I had hoped. He was very accommodating and great at getting people out on the dance floor. I cannot thank him enough for a perfect evening with a TON of dancing!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

1.0
      2.0
      3.0

Read the fine print

I have to say that Paul Bentz was certainly on time to setup and ready to start playing for my wedding on the dot. However, it was discussed that I would receive two DJs for the event to ensure that everything would go smoothly, but I was only given one and there were a lot of breaks in between the music which made it hard to keep the dance floor going. My guests later informed me that there was no music playing for cocktail hour while I was getting photos taken. The communication between Paul Bentz and I was tough the month of. There was a few week period I didn’t hear back at all and almost had to book another DJ because I was unsure if he was still working my event even though we were paid in full. I spend countless hours with my fiancé to work on coming up with a music list and it seems that list and the list of how to introduce my wedding party was misplaced. There was a good 30mins of the party that he was trying to change the music into a Latin salsa and my guests completely just left the dance floor.

I will say he had me completely convinced by our first meeting that there would be an algorithm to ensure the dance floor would be packed, but it was all talk. The only way we could keep the party going is by going up and requesting songs to play ourselves.

Sent on 10/08/2019