Bent Creek Country Club Reviews

Bent Creek Country Club 3
Bent Creek Country Club 4
Bent Creek Country Club 5

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2018

Bent Creek Country Club was the perfect place to have our wedding! To start, whenever we told guests where the wedding was at, they seemed very impressed. From our research of venues in Lancaster County, Bent Creek was actually one of the cheaper options while still being classy and extremely professional throughout the whole process. Margaret Stoltz was wonderful to work with. From day one, she addressed all of our concerns and quickly answered endless emails over the months leading up to our wedding day. They accommodated our request to drop off decor early and use their refrigerators to store 15,000 rose petals. When the day came, Margaret was there the whole day to ensure everything went smoothly- and it did! Even our pastor noted how he barely had to do any work to run the rehearsal/ceremony timeline because she had taken care of it. As the night went on, each event flowed right into the next with no noticeable bumps. The entire team of wait staff was responsive to guest needs and very professional. If anything went wrong during the day, we did not know about it because everything was handled right away. We are so thankful to have found a venue with amazing food, staff, and atmosphere for such a reasonable price. I would recommend Bent Creek Country Club to everyone looking to host an event!

Paige · Married on 06/23/2018

Great venue and they did everything humanly possible to give my husband and I our perfect day!

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Our experience from booking to follow up after was superb! Maragaret (event planner) is amazing at what she does! Answering all questions timely and thoroughly leading up to our event, she made us feel like our celebration was the only thing she had on her plate! She was happy to accommodate all our requests and worked amazingly as our single point of contact at Bent Creek. We will definitely book future events at this venue thanks to Margaret and the staff there!

The food was high quality and exactly what we were looking for and within our budge. The facility is beautiful and kept immaculate. We were so happy there!

laura · Married on 01/06/2018

The reception hall was perfect and maragaret was so nice and helpful throughout the planning process! I received so many compliments from my guests about how beautiful this place was

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2017

Chris and I were so thrilled with Margaret and the level of service she provided throughout our wedding planning! She is to be commended for her professionalism, grace and willingness to assist. It was a perfect day!

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

From the planning to the execution of the reception, everything went so smoothly at Bent Creek. The food and level of service was excellent. Margaret in particular was so helpful with planning our reception- she was so responsive, organized and worked with us to personalize the day.

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

Words cannot describe what an unbelievable experience we had with this venue. Everything from the accomodating staff, food, atmosphere, and price far exceeded our expectations. We and our guests haven't stopped raving ever since. It truly was a magical day and one for the history books. Thank you Bent Creek!!

Rosalia · Married on 09/23/2017

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Margaret was absolutely amazing in answering all of my emails promptly ( and trust me it was a lot of emails). She made sure that everything the day of ran so smoothly. There was not one thing that went wrong that day. Huge plus my family keeping going on about how delicious the food was and they're super picky.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Bent Creek Country Club 6
    Bent Creek Country Club 7
    Bent Creek Country Club 8
    Bent Creek Country Club 9

Bent Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're so glad you chose Bent Creek and had a great experience :)

Crystal · Married on 07/22/2017

Margaret and Tony were amazing to work with! They were flexable and they kept our day moving. They went above and beyond. The staff was so gracious to our guests throughout the night. Grounds and ballroom are stunning. Thank you.

Mary · Married on 11/26/2016

From the second my fiancee and I walked in to the ballroom, we knew this was the place for us. We cancelled all our other venue tours. We had ZERO issues throughout our entire planning process and the day ended up being perfect. Jenn and the entire team was so accommodating and we really were able to have everything just the way we wanted it. Jenn always responded as soon as possible. She was flexible, mindful of what we wanted, attentive and present during our reception.

The ballroom is absolutely beautiful. We had about 200 people and it was just the right amount of space. The food was delicious. At the end of the night, the staff packed up all of our belongings and extra cake and we were able to pick them up the next day. I would pick Bent Creek 10 times over if I had to do it all over again. Thank you for an amazing night!!!

Dan · Married on 10/15/2016

If I could give Jennifer and Bent Creek more than 5 stars, I would. She made everything about our wedding run smoothly, from the planning stages to the day of! While we were planning, Jennifer was very responsive via email, and would let us come in and talk about any questions or concerns we had. She was there at the rehearsal, which meant she knew how everything should run the day of. And on the day of the wedding, literally anything I needed, she or Conrad was there to help. We had a lot of family traveling, so it was very important to have the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at one venue. Bent Creek had 3 areas of their club that we were able to use for these events. The bridal party was able to use the locker rooms to get ready day of, which was very convenient! The outdoor ceremony space was gorgeous. During the ceremony, the course is blocked off so the members do not golf nearby, and we were so surprised by how quiet the space was during that time. The food was delicious, from the appetizers down to the entrees. No one left our wedding hungry!! At the end of the night, we had soft pretzels put out as our favor, and they had them out there ready to go. The catering team was amazing, from the little things such as making sure I had a drink during dinner, to reminding us to cut the cake because we had forgotten!! The team at Bent Creek went above my expectations. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and Jennifer and the team at Bent Creek are responsible for that perfection.

Brooke · Married on 09/10/2016

The absolute best decision my husband and I made throughout our wedding planning was choosing Bent Creek County Club as our reception venue. From the first email encounters, Event Director Jennifer went above and beyond, meeting all of our and our families needs and exceeding our expectations. She was an amazing calming force and her ability to bring to fruition every bit of our vision was astounding. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect, a dream come true. The staff was so prompt and accommodating, in every way! The food was absolutely delicious and we are still craving the North Atlantic Cod entree! From the week of with dropping off items in preparation, to the week after picking up and organizing our leftover belongings, Jennifer and the staff at Bent Creek truly could not have been more accommodating. We would recommend Jennifer and Bent Creek to anyone and everyone who is looking for their perfect event venue! We are grateful beyond measure!

becky · Married on 09/03/2016

We absolutely loved Bent Creek for our wedding reception venue! From start to finish, Jennifer, the wedding coordinator, was very responsive and helpful. We sent her probably hundreds of emails, and she always responded to them in a very polite and timely manner. She was very accommodating with our needs, and always found ways to make what we wanted fit within our budget. The night of our wedding ended up being so much more than we expected. Everything was setup so beautifully by Jen, and all of the staff was so professional with our guests. They went above and beyond anything we ever imagined! We will definitely be referring our friends and family marrying to Bent Creek.

Christa · Married on 08/20/2016

We got engaged in November 2014 and our wedding was on 08/20/16. Since our engagement was so long we had time to look at multiple venues. We were so impressed with Bent Creek and knew as soon as we met with Jennifer that this was the place. Jennifer was absolutely amazing and was one of the main reasons we decided to have our ceremony and reception at Bent Creek. We knew that she would be wonderful to work with and she was. She was quick to respond with any question I had. She made sure that both our rehearsal, our ceremony and our reception were beautiful and perfect! The food was amazing and the atmosphere was great. We would highly recommend Bent Creek to anyone.

Ashton · Married on 08/13/2016

Our experience working with Bent Creek Country Club was outstanding! The venue was both beautiful and classy, and it was the perfect place for my husband and I to tie the knot. The food was delicious; during our tasting, we got to meet the head chef and he was highly trained in the kitchen. Also, the wedding coordinator, Jennifer, was AMAZING. I honestly do not have enough good things to say about her. She was very prompt responding to my emails, was organized and professional, and did all the decorating the day of the wedding! To all the future brides (and grooms) out there, I would highly recommend this venue!

Theresa · Married on 07/23/2016

I have worked with Jennifer over the last few years to plan and carry out a surprise anniversary dinner for my parents, as well as both our Wedding ceremony and reception, held just last weekend. We could not have asked for a better venue, better staff or better services. When my son's rented dress shoes were mistakenly swapped out for shoes that were 4 sizes too small by the tuxedo rental place (and realized less than 30 minutes before the ceremony was to begin), Conrad magically produced shiny black dress shoes that fit him perfectly!! We were to have an outside ceremony but with the 110 degree heat index and high humidity, Bent Creek accommodated us by allowing us the use of their beautiful restaurant location as our ceremony location inside. Jennifer, Conrad and Donte made sure all our questions were answered, every time, and all of our needs met. Our ceremony was beautiful, our cocktail hour was beautiful, and our reception was beautiful. Definitely a 5 star rating out of 5 - thank you!

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

I not only held my reception at Bent Creek, but I had my bridal shower there as well. Jennifer did a fantastic job coordinating this special event. I was beyond surprised when I entered my own bridal shower at this gorgeous place!!!

The staff at Bent Creek Country Club went above and beyond to make our wedding day PERFECT. The entire staff was so accommodating from providing us with golf carts to a personal caddy who took us to one of the most gorgeous sceneries I have ever seen to adding their unique and talented touch for decor on the patio, and lastly for genuinely being happy and excited for our wedding day celebration!!!! I would highly recommend Bent Creek Country Club for Weddings & Special Events!

Mr. & Mr. Grosh

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Great venue! Jennifer, the wedding coordinator, is great. Very professional and helpful!

Mandy · Married on 02/06/2016

Thanks to Wedding Wire we found Bent Creek Country Club. Jennifer and the entire staff at Bent Creek were exceptional! We had a small wedding in front of the fireplace in the Library and a buffet style dinner following the ceremony. I was pleasantly surprised at the affordable prices and options Bent Creek offered us! I thought a Country club would be out of our price range but I was wrong! This is one of the main reasons we choose to have one of the most important day of our lives at Bent Creek. Jennifer and her staff thought of and helped us to plan and take care of every detail. Every one of my phone calls and emails was answered promptly and with the utmost professionalism! We were able to plan our wedding in only 2 months!! Our photographer was also able to come to the site to scout picture locations during one of our meetings.

Our guests continue to rave about the food selection presentation, quality and taste. One of our buffet selections was the steak medallions! They were PHENOMENAL!!! They are a must have at your wedding!! The servers and staff were unbelievably attentive to every detail during our dinner and throughout the entire evening! We choose minimal decorations and the staff added some of their own items and touches to make it look perfect for us. I cannot express our satisfaction not only with the staff and food but also with the beauty of the country club and grounds. Many of our pictures were taken throughout the property and are stunning!

You can’t go wrong choosing Bent Creek for your wedding and/or reception!!!!

We just celebrated our daughter's wedding at Bent Creek Country Club on 1/21/17. Jennifer was fabulous to work with and everyone at the club was very accommodating, pleasant and helpful. The food that was prepared was especially outstanding. As wedding food can be less than appetizing, we were leery to serve the steak. However, it was so delicious and tender - you could cut it with a butter knife! We also chose chicken which we heard many wonderful reviews from our guests about! The servers were wonderful and even cleaned up for us! I'm sure that they did not realize how relieved we were to know that we didn't have to stay and clean up after the exhausting day - both physically and emotionally! It was such a blessing! The room was decorated beautifully. I just had to show up with everything and they did the rest! I would definitely recommend Bent Creek for your wedding!

abby · Married on 10/03/2015

Jenn and her team at Bent Creek are the best of the best!! She planned our rehearsal dinner to perfection. Every detail included was beautiful, from the perfectly arranged tables with beautiful linens, to the hundreds of votives placed all over the library. The meal was absolute perfection - our guests are still raving about it! If there is one place you should consider for your rehearsal and/or your wedding day - this is it! Jenn is a dream to work with and will take the stress away from your planning duties in a flash!

Erica · Married on 09/26/2015

I have to say that not many people can say that their wedding was absolutely perfect, BUT MINE WAS. Jennifer was absolutely wonderful she took care of so many things for us and made sure everything and everyone was the exact way that I wanted it, on time and perfect. We also had our rehearsal dinner there as well, which was amazing. For the rehearsal dinner we had the Italian buffet inside the library then spent the evening outside by the fire pit and all were able to hang out and enjoy each other's company!

Our wedding was stunning. Our friends are still talking about how amazing the food was, we offered two entrees to our guests, the chicken picatta or the filet mignon and shrimp option. Both were out of this world! We had beer, wine, and a signature drink which turned out perfect. Many compliments about the Bent Creek staff, everyone was very impressed by how polite and helpful they all were. Jennifer helped me every step of the way with my wedding! Very organized and helpful throughout each step of the wedding process.

The location is also ideal for transportation to and from local hotels. We had our guests stay at the Eden Resort which was only a 15 minute drive from the venue. We chose the Eden because they have a hotel bar that we went to after the wedding to hang out in for the wedding after party! If I could do it all over again I would choose Bent Creek in a heartbeat. Absolutely Amazing!!!!! I highly recommend, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Bent Creek Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Bent Creek Country Club for your wedding and rehearsal dinner! We are happy to hear that everything on your special day went perfectly. We wish you and your husband the very best! Congratulations!

Arielle · Married on 08/22/2015

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Bent Creek. The food was delicious and all of our guests were raving all night how amazing the venue was. Everything looked absolutely beautiful thanks to Jens help. Everyone was so helpful from the time we booked the date until the wedding day! Thank you so much for making our special day magical!

Bent Creek was such a lovely setting for our daughters wedding reception. The outdoor patio for cocktails was wonderful and the venue itself absolutely gorgeous. The staff could not have been more accommodating. We did not have to worry about a thing. We met with Jennifer and told her where we wanted things and everything that day was set up even better than we could have imagined. At the end of the evening the staff assisted us with gathering the gifts, boxing the cake and cupcakes, etc. The food was exceptional. Our guest are still talking about the day and what a lovely setting the club provided us with. Thank you for helping to make this day magical for the newlyweds.