Benni Carol Photography Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 11 Reviews
View more information

Ruby W. Married on 06/18/2022

Magic moments for life

BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS!! If you are thinking of eloping like my husband and I did, I can’t recommend enough working with Carol. Communication was so easy, they connected me with the best florist and makeup artist and on our wedding day made us feel so safe and comfortable. The photos are MAGIC.

Benni Carol Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ruby, it's been absolutely wonderful to meet you both and I feel so so lucky to having shared such an important day of your life with you! So, THANK YOU, I couldn't be happier to see that you like the photos, it was a pleasure for me to work on them and relive such beautiful moments!

I wish you all the best,

Carol xx
    Tracey S. Married on 06/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We loved Carol - our elopement photographer!

Carol was our incredible elopement photographer and we couldn’t have picked a better person! Planning an elopement from Australia wasn’t the easiest, however Carol made it easy for us with all her local Italian recommendations and supplier contacts.

Her gorgeous energy and passion really added to our day. It wouldn’t have been what it was without her - buzzing around, capturing all our special moments, authentically and beautifully.

We’re thrilled with the precious photos that we have now and forever. Incredible service. Would highly recommend Benni and Carol Photography!

Benni Carol Photography's reply:

Thank you so much guys, we couldn't be happier to read such words and to see you so happy and satisfied with the overall experience! We loved documenting your day and we are so thankful that you decided to share such an important moment of your lives with us!

Thank you so much once again, we wish you all the happiness together!

Sarah Married on 06/01/2022

Lake Como elopement

Benni was so friendly, warm and professional. In the lead up her communications were informative and responsive and she was so kind and helpful in suggestions for our event. She was punctual on the day and very organised. She made sure we were relaxed and having fun while she took photos and used her expertise and knowledge to ensure we got the best shots. We are so glad we found Benni to be part of our day- we would recommend her and her business for anyone seeking a wonderful professional photographer for their next event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Daniel B. Married on 05/29/2022

Phenomenal expereience!

Benni and Carol made our Tuscan wedding shoot unforgettable. Their photography style and attention to detail was like nothing we had experienced previously with other photographers, and their candid style made us feel comfortable while posing together or with family.

Coming from the other side of the world, we were also so happy that they really captured the views and atmosphere of the surrounding landscape to give us the real Tuscan wedding experience.

Thank you so much Benni & Carol!

Benni Carol Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Daniel, we are so happy to read that you enjoyed working with us! It was wonderful meeting you guys and getting to share such beautiful moments!
    Thank you ever so much, we wish you all the happiness together!
  • O
    Olivia H. Married on 05/23/2022

Beyond our expectations

We were so thrilled to have Benni & Carol with us for our Lake Como elopement. They made us feel so at ease, and it felt like we spend the day with great friends. Our pictures turned out absolutely stunning, they captured our day perfectly! They were so helpful with vendor recommendations and helping us plan a timeline for the day as well. I would very highly recommend Benni & Carol’s services to anyone planning an elopement!

Benni Carol Photography's reply:

Awee, thank you so much Olivia! We treasure your day in our hearts, we loved every second of it and we couldn't be more grateful to having shared such a happy and important moment with you guys!
    Sending our warmest hug to you both!
  • BRITTANY
    Brittany T. Married on 04/26/2022

Gorgeous Italian Elopment

I cannot recommend Benni & Carol enough for your elopement or wedding pictures. We eloped in Italy with Benni and we had the most fun filled day. Benni was adventurous, helped us with posing and had great ideas for photos. Working with Benni we were able to learn ideas we could incorporate into our elopement which made the day absolutely wonderful and unforgettable. They had a quick turn around on sneak peek photos as well as the entire album. My pictures are gorgeous and I would recommend them to anyone for their wedding or elopement photos.

Benni Carol Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany, we couldn't be happier to read such beautiful words! We loved your day and most of all we loved sharing it with you, thank you so much for making me part of it.
    I wish you all the best together guys,
    Benni xx
  • Rosemary
    Rosemary H. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, flexible, and friendly photographer

Carol captured our elopement session perfectly! She was so professional and friendly, and made us feel so comfortable. She was super flexible as we had to change locations a few times, and we coordinated things easily from across the planet! And of course, her photos are absolutely gorgeous. The cherry on top is that she even planted a tree on behalf of us!! So amazing.

Benni Carol Photography's reply:

Oh, thank you so much Rose, I could not be happier!! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your experience with me, and even more so to know that you like the pictures so much! I wish I could go back in time a relive your wonderful day!
    Take care guys and when you come back to Italy, please give me a shout!!
    Carol xx
    Carolina L. Married on 09/05/2021

Beautiful work!

We knew about Benni and Carol from a friend of us and we can't be happier with our choice. They are very flexible, helpful and, above all, very professional! Our photos are beautiful, every special moment has been immortalized with extreme simplicity and beauty.
    We can't be more satisfied!
    Carolina e Gabriele

Benni Carol Photography's reply:

Thank you so much guys, we couldn't be more happy to read such beautiful words and even more so to know that you are so happy with your photos! That's the most important thing to us! Thank you so much for making us part of your wonderful day!
    Benni & Carol
  • Bianca
    Bianca O. Married on 08/29/2021

The best choice

When we decided to get married I knew I wanted Benni and Carol to be our wedding photographers. Carolina and I were friends during our teenage years but had lost touch in the years. But I still followed her career as a photographer and simply loved her style.
    She was simply the best, she was there all the way (even during 2 postponed dates!) and on the day of our wedding she was amazing. She made us feel so confortable during the couple shooting and she was able to capture the essence of our day so wonderfully! We have just received the photos and to choose which one to print for our wedding album was so hard, all the photos are so beautiful!
    If you are getting married Benni and Carol are the best choice for your photos, I would choose them again and again!

Benni Carol Photography's reply:

Thank you so much guys, we are just over the moon to see how happy you are with your experience with us! Photographing your wedding had been a privilege, we are grateful to be able to share such beautiful and happy moments with wonderful people!
    Thank you so much once again for making us part of your special day!
  • Charli
    Charli S. Married on 08/17/2021

Simply stunning.

Our photos were amazing. My husband and I are not naturally photogenic, or fans of being photographed (who is!), but we felt at ease our whole day. We could not have picked better photographers, they were flexible when covid changed our plans, happy to heed our requests for photos in specific places, and also pro active to speak to the venue out great places we wouldn't have even known about. That thoughtfulness pays off in the quality of the photos. They are pleasure to have as part of the day and all our guests commented on how nice they were and how great the photos came out. We cannot thank Benni & Carol enough.

Benni Carol Photography's reply:

Thank you so much guys, this makes us so so happy! We had the most wonderful day and we are glad that we got to share such an important moment with you. Thank you so much for choosing us to document so much happiness and joy, we really wish you all the best with your future together!
    Alessandra B. Married on 07/03/2021

Meravigliose!

Per il nostro grande giorno siamo stati seguiti in particolare da Carolina che, grazie alla professionalità che le contraddistingue, è stata in grado di supportarci e sopportarci sia durante i mesi precedenti all’evento, sia durante il giorno del matrimonio! Nonostante i fiumi di pioggia nel corso della giornata in cui abbiamo fatto il sevizio pre-wedding, Carolina è riuscita a farci tantissime foto meravigliose cogliendo l’attimo e trovando angoli di Firenze magnifici come sfondo!
    Il giorno del matrimonio invece ci hanno guidati perfettamente durante tutto il corso della cerimonia e del ricevimento, gestendo bene i tempi e permettendoci di essere il più naturali possibile.
    L’aspetto boho e vintage delle loro foto le rende super riconoscibili. Risceglieremmo BenniCarol altre mille volte!

Benni Carol Photography's reply:

Grazie mille ragazzi, non potete sapere quanto ci rendono felici queste parole! E' stato bellissimo poter condividere con voi momenti cosi importanti e siamo davvero felicissime di sapere voi cosi soddisfatti!
    Un abbraccio grandissimo!