Bennett Brown Photography Reviews

Bennett Brown Photography 5
Bennett Brown Photography 6
Bennett Brown Photography 7

Suzie · Married on 02/16/2018

Audrey was a dream to work with! I haven't even seen all of my photos yet since our engagement session was yesterday, but I can't help how excited I am about them! She was truly professional and really took the time to understand our very specific vision (including understanding our multicultural background because it was important for us to have them reflected in our photos). She even went out to scope out the perfect locations days before our shoot. My fiance and I were really impressed with how detailed she was in regards to time and giving information and instruction. Her "how to prep for our shoot" email was a an added bonus. She made sure to ask throughout our shoot if she captured every shot we wanted and made sure we were happy. We were very nervous since we don't take pictures often about how comfortable we would be, but she was able to give us great direction and that nervousness quickly went away. Audrey is very quick to respond to emails and even texts and it eased our worries since throughout our wedding planning process it's been a long running theme in regards to responsiveness. Also not to mention, our photos look like they came right out of a pinterest! Thank you so much Bennett Brown Photography! You're the best! <3

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Bennett Brown Photography 13
    Bennett Brown Photography 14
    Bennett Brown Photography 15

Bryan · Married on 07/03/2015

Audrey with Bennett Brown Photography was so professional, easy to work with and priced competitively. The quality of her photography services was outstanding! My partner and I are so glad we chose Bennett Brown Photography to shoot our wedding and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality photography services!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jordan · Married on 06/14/2014

Audrey did such a wonderful job of making us feel comfortable during our shoot! She was very professional the entire time and helped us with poses so we did not look or feel awkward! We had such a great time and the photos are GORGEOUS! I highly recommend Audrey at Bennett Brown Photography!!

Sent on 06/10/2016
  • Blaire

Blaire · Married on 08/11/2012

We love working with Audrey! The photos are amazing and she is so flexible with scheduling and delivery on the pictures in the end. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2018