28 Reviews for Beni Limousines

Shuttle (2)
Standard Limo (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
27 Beni Limousines Reviews

If i could put 6 stars, I would! Fantastic service, all the way from the first phone call to the last drop off. Beni and Junior made it memorable, classy, and most importantly, hassle-free!

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Wedding Signage, SUV Limo, Stretch Limo

Since we were the first of our friends to get married, we had to pick our transportation pretty blindly. We picked Beni off its reviews and we're so glad that we went with them! We used a Bentley Flying Spur for my husband and I, a limo for our bridal party and a Mercedes for my mom and grandmother. My mom worked with Beni and Junior during the planning process and found them to be incredibly responsive and just lovely to work with. On the day of, the cars were all in great shape and the drivers were punctual and wonderful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brit, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service

THE ANSWER TO YOUR PERFECT WEDDING...IS BENI LIMOUSINES! From the beginning we were impressed with Beni Sr. and his son and tour of their fleet. We immediately booked with them April 2016. With just 3 weeks to our September 24, 2016 wedding at the Marina Del Rey we were suddenly faced with the need to provide transportation for our numerous unexpected guests. It was apparent I was anxious and Beni Sr. was quick to provide additional limousine service. Travel was needed from Manhattan to Rockland to Throgs Neck, and back to Manhattan. They made it all seem effortlessly. There is nothing more anxious for the entire wedding party than to have the perfect, PERFECT wedding! The moment we contacted Beni for the second round of last minute guests travelling thousands of miles, he immediately allayed our apprehensions. Reassuring us so we can tend to other wedding matters. The service was Amazing!!!

Profile Picture Hilda, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver was on time and very polite. I will recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Round Trip

I used Benis Limo for my daughter's 13th bday party. It was GREAT!! i had to keep changing the time and Beni was completely flexible and worked with me right up to last minute. Range Rover limo was beautiful!!! My 16 girls had the best time of their life! Our Driver Junior was the best! so friendly and knew exactly where to go and got us all around town and Manhattan safe and sound and with a big smile. Can't say enough good things about Beni Limousines! Will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Traci, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I’m so happy we found Beni Limo! We booked them for our August 6, 2016 wedding and they were the perfect choice. We had a lot of logistics to manage, including multiple trips to pick up a large wedding party and family from out of town. Beni handled everything exceptionally and we were really impressed when we went to visit and got to see all of the vehicles they had to offer. We also needed a coach bus to transport some out of town guests from a hotel to the wedding venue and Beni was able to secure one for us with one of their partners. It was great to just work with one vendor and know that everything was handled. All the transportation was on time, and the drivers took care getting our guests to and from the wedding venue. The limos were clean, and the drivers were professional. Highly recommend them, they are fantastic!

Profile Picture Candace, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV Limo, Sedan, Shuttle, Stretch Limo, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

I booked Beni Limousines to play a role in my plan to propose to my now-fiance, picking her up and driving her and her friends around to several locations throughout the day. Throughout the entire process (from planning to the day of), they were professional, attentive, courteous, thorough, reasonably priced and above-and-beyond accommodating. On the day of the proposal, when a few unexpected/last-minute changes needed to be made, they were quick to respond to any adjustments needed and helped the entire plan go very smoothly. From the moment I called to get a quote, I knew I was in the right hands. I would enthusiastically recommend their services to anyone.

(PS - Since we haven't picked a date yet, listing the date of the proposal under "Wedding Date" section)

Profile Picture Rich, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Stretch Limo

I came across Beni Limousines on Wedding Wire and took a chance on them based on their positive reviews. I am so grateful I did. I can’t thank the whole team enough at Beni Limousines for all of their help on my wedding day. They were reliable, friendly, detail oriented and VERY responsive. I emailed them multiple times with timeline revisions, pick-up and drop-off options, vehicle questions and they responded to each and every email quickly and with any additional helpful information I might need.

Not only were they reliable and friendly, their vehicles were high-end and comfortable. I rented the Rolls Royce Ghost (my favorite), 13 Person Lincoln Limo for the parents, and a 55 Passenger shuttle bus. They worked together as a team and got everyone where they needed to be on time and without issue.

I have many friends that are in the process of planning their weddings and I plan to recommend Beni’s Limo to all of them.

Profile Picture Cody, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Shuttle, Standard Limo, Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service

Truly all-star service for our wedding day! Couldn't ask for better!
A special shout-out and thank you to Junior who personally transported us (bride and groom), and gave us spectacular treatment! Super-friendly and dressed to the nines, Junior arrived early to pick us up. He made sure we were comfortable throughout the ride; played terrific wedding-day music; rolled out a red carpet and, after our ceremony, poured out lovely champagne for our first toast as husband and wife!
Simply fantastic! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

The best!! I don't think that Beni could have done any more for us. Beni came highly recommended and I wish there were more stars to give them a better rating. For starters out church organizer was not there and Beni stepped in without hesitation. My wife and I chose their Rolls Royce Ghost (unbelievable ride)for our wedding day and it could not have been a better experience . The car was immaculate and Beni was right there every step of the way and helped my wife with her dress and she didn't need to even ask he was right there. Our second car was stretch Cadillac Escalade that was also immacate and perfect for our wedding party. We chose Cadillac Escalade SUV to bring out priest to and from his residence. The schedule and pickup locations changed multiple times but Beni didn't lose a step and did NOT give us a hard time at all. Each car was early to their pick-ups, patiently waited for everyone and didn't rush us. Our expectations were exceeded. Their whole team went above and beyond and made everything seemless. Many thanks James and Liz.

Profile Picture James, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

We contacted Beni A few months ago looking for a limousine service for our wedding this past October. We ended up renting the stretch Escalade and the Rolls-Royce. Both cars were immaculate clean and beautiful. The driver came early helped with all of our bags and was exceptionally friendly. The best way to describe our experience with Beni is easy. Out of all the vendors we dealt with, this is by far the easiest vendor to get everything arranged. You will not be disappointed with this company.

Profile Picture Selim, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Hands down the best limo service I've had the pleasure to deal with. From the very beginning, they were professional and responsive. Any questions I had they would respond right away and worked with me to find the best set of vehicles for my wedding- and all within budget! We reserved the Range Rover stretch and Rolls Royce Ghost- absolute beauties! The limos were immaculate and the drivers were excellent. Each vehicle even arrived a little early, which is rare! I would highly recommend anyone looking for limos to look no further- this is the company to choose!! I will definitely be using them in the future. Many thanks to the Beni team for making our wedding day so great and arriving in class!

Profile Picture User5602723, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Beyond amazing. They went above and beyond for us, made the transportation an easy smooth ride. Ever since we booked them, mind you it was only 2 weeks away from the wedding, they've been extremely accomodating. Day of the wedding, they were on time, even earlier actually and made us feel at ease and just let us have a relaxing ride. We had the limo for 24 passengers, and the Mercedes for my husband and I. I highly recommend, so glad we found them.

Profile Picture User4179127, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Beni Limos was AMAZING!!!! they were one of our favorite vendors. They were on time, and one of the only limo company's that had the car my husband specifically wanted. they are professional really made our day perfect!

Profile Picture User5622976, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Exotic Car, SUV Limo

Great quality service at a great price! I would highly recommend them for any wedding.

Profile Picture User4181225, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

I couldn't have been any happier with the service Beni Limos provided my wife and I on our wedding day. Our needs for transportation for our wedding were strictly for after-wedding transportation service since our ceremony and reception were held at the same location.

My experience looking for a limo company was frustrating , as there are many companies with websites that only include stock photos of vehicles. I was very happy when I found Beni's site since I was able to see actual photos of their cars which was a huge plus for me, a quick phone call and I was able to see and sit in the vehicle I was interested that afternoon. We ended up booking their beautiful black 2015 S550 which had an amazing custom interior. The car was very clean and maintained well. The pricing was very fair since we were booking a point to point trip, and they were even nice enough to provide us with complimentary champagne.

Beni Limos was on point the night of the wedding, 15 minutes before the end of our wedding party I received a congratulatory text messages letting me know our car was outside and waiting. We ended up staying for an additional hour after our scheduled pickup time thanking guests for attending, gathering our belongings and never once did our driver complain. I remember speaking to other limo vendors during my search who told me they would only wait for 20 mins max after the wedding (which is ridiculous), Beni's limo gave us the flexibility with the wait time that was needed. The driver was professional, dressed in a suit and was extremely polite.

We were extremely happy with Beni Limos service and highly recommend their services. We will definitely be using Beni's limos again in the future for any special occasion transportation that is needed.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Sedan

They were on time and very pleasant. Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Lola, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Classic Car, Round Trip

We booked Beni Limousines for our wedding as well as my wife's bachelorette party. In both cases, we received an outstanding service. When we were initially checking out their vehicles, they were presented to us very clean and basically in a state which you would want them on your special day. That was unlike some of the other limo services, which showed us their cars still dirty from the night before after being used for another party. On both occasions that we used Beni's limos, the drivers showed up on time. Also, when we found out we would have 2 extra people in the limo for our wedding day (the flowergirl and ring boy wanted to ride along), Beni and his son Jr. offered a larger limo at no extra charge, just so that my wife feels comfortable and not cramped up in the original car we booked. Out of all the vendors I have booked for the wedding (DJ, flower people, photo, catering hall, etc.) Beni's limo was the only one I didn't have any glitches with. Just simple service with no additional stress, which is what you need on that stressfull day... And they always pick up the phone when you call them :) If you want peace of mind on your day, this is the limo company to go with.

Profile Picture Kris, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Beni Limousines was a fantastic vendor to work with. I rented two stretch limo's as well as their Rolls Royce Ghost for my wedding. All three vehicles were in great shape and the drivers/service was impeccable. I was a little worried at first due to the limited reviews but I was able to inspect the cars before the wedding date and Beni Jr. couldn't have been more helpful! I would highly recommend Beni Limousines to anyone that is looking for a high quality, affordable and reliable method of transportation for any occasion.

Profile Picture User5436407, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Beni provided a truly perfect transportation experience. The limos and Rolls Royce arrived on time and in perfect condition. Beni had champagne waiting for us after the ceremony and was so helpful. We did a lot of research prior to book with him and Beni Limousines was by far the best deal, so much cheaper than others, yet the cars were impeccable, service amazing...we were very happy! Thank you, Beni!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/5/15, 1 Review
2.3

While the communications regarding setting up the reservation were ok, the actual driver on the day of navigated poorly. He took the longest, roundabout route possible, turning what should have been a 45-50 minute ride into an almost 2 hour ride. As a transportation vendor, this company should have been prepared and should have known the quickest, easiest route so the driver never should have taken the long route in the first place.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4551015, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

From the moment I contacted Beni Limo, they were extremely responsive and answered my many questions via email. The day of my event my Driver contacted us early, arrived early and the Limo was very nice and clean. My Driver was extremely attentive to me and assisting me with my dress while getting in and out of the limo. Thank you Beni Limousine for a great transportation experience on our Special Day !

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very professional.Made our special day worry free i coudnt have had a better car service than Beni's Limo. Highly recommended for all ocasions.

Profile Picture Eli, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver was very polite and helpful. We had a wonderful time driving to each of our locations. My husband and I were very happy with the services!

Profile Picture Ana, 3/14/15, 1 Review