Beneva Weddings Reviews

Beneva Weddings 7
  • Jill

Jill Meyer Calkins · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Outdoor wedding and reception flowers on 5/18/19

We were very pleased with Beneva Flowers. The flowers turned out beautiful and just like my daughter-in-law envisioned. Working with Annie and Jaclyn was easy. They responded to emails and text messages promptly. I ( the mother of the groom) dropped by the store several times to talk with them and they always made time for me. You won't be disappointed if you choose Beneva Flowers to do your wedding and reception flowers.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Lisa · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic!

My wife and I could not be happier with the superb job that Jacklyn had done for us. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Thank you for all your hard work.

Emily · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Thanks to Beneva Flowers, my bridal and bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnieres turned out just as I had imagined. They were wonderful to work with - even being able to bring my husband and I in to look at actual flower samples so that we could see how the bouquets would look. On the day of, I was pleased to see that all of the bouquets were packed very well so that they would not be damaged on the way to the ceremony. The flowers were fresh and all of the flowers were just as they were while we were doing the sample bouquet - large and very vivid in color. I would use this company again and highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/01/2012
  • Wendy

Wendy Dickson · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Staff & Flowers

The staff at Beneva couldn't have been more friendly, helpful and accommodating - we were out of town clients and felt at ease that everything was going to be done just as we hoped. And the end result was tremendous. The archway and the bouquets and boutonnieres were amazing. Highly recommend their services!

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2019

Stunning Flowers, Great Staff

WOW! Stunning flowers. The wedding staff has impressed me since I have placed my order for my wedding. I had several changes throughout the process and they have helped me through all them. Absolutely stunning. If you are looking for someone who can wow you and make your special day absolutely stunning look no further.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Megan · Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful flowers

I was amazed just walking in the doors to Beneva. Beautiful place and when I picked up my bouquet it was absolutely beautiful! It was everything I wanted and it was an amazing price. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Susan · Married on 04/06/2019

Outstanding service and fabulous arrangements for my wedding party and family members

Thank you for all your design of all the flowers. We had many comments of how beautiful the flowers turned out.
    Susan and Dustin Hostetler

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/23/2019

Just Perfect!

Jaclyn and her team created the most beautfiul floral arrangements for our wedding. Everyone working there is extremely sweet and well organized.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Beneva Weddings 8

Beneva Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! We are truly humbled to have been such an integral part of your wedding day! We had a wonderful time putting your pieces together and look forward to being a part of milestones that the two of you create in the future. Wishing you much love and success on your new life together!

• Luda

Luda · Married on 01/05/2019

Love love my wedding floral arrangements

Toni and Laura were great to work with. Flowers arrived on time as arranged. Everything looked very beautiful.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Beneva Weddings 9
  • kmckilli

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2018

Beautiful flowers and great service

Toni Porcelli made planning our destination wedding a breeze. She was quick to respond to our emails and available to meet in person while we were in the area a few months prior to the wedding. Everything was so easy and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Hlin · Married on 03/01/2018

Great service and the flowers were absolutely amazing! Lisa from Elegant designs captured exactly what I was looking for in a bridal bouquet. Thank you for your wonderful service.

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Beneva Weddings 10

Kathleen · Married on 01/13/2018

I met with Jaclyn at Beneva Flowers a few months prior to our wedding at the Ringling Museum. I only showed her a few pictures for inspiration, assuming that it would be hard to match what I was looking for. The first time I saw my bouquet and centerpieces was on my wedding day and I was truly blown away. They were absolutely gorgeous and better than anything I had ever imagined or seen in pictures. Not only are they attentive, but they are extremely affordable compared to other florists. I can't thank Jaclyn and everyone at Beneva enough for making my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Erin · Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing! Our flowers turned out beautifully! From our wedding arch, to the bridal party flowers to the reception flowers, everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Beneva Weddings 11
    Beneva Weddings 12
    Beneva Weddings 13

Samira May · Married on 10/07/2017

We recently worked with Beneva Flowers for our wedding at the Venice Yacht Clulb in Venice, Florida. From start to finish, Laura was wonderful to work with. She was able to help me realize my vision and was incredibly understanding and flexible when I had to add more table arrangements and at the last minute, move the outdoor beach ceremony indoors. The flowers were exactly what I had dreamed of and looked just like out of a Vogue magazine. My bouquet was simply spectacular - a tropical bouquet of pink torch ginger, protea, umbrella fern, lily grass and a single monstera palm leaf. Our wedding arch (which had to be moved indoors due to wind on the beach) was gorgeous and the floral arrangements for the tables were lovely. We had so many compliments about the flowers from all of our guests! I highly recommend Beneva Flowers.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Anahita · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Beneva Flowers for sentimental reasons. My husband bought me a flower arrangement from Beneva for our first date and for many special occasions thereafter. Their arrangements were always beautiful and top notch. When we got engaged, I knew immediately that I wanted to hire them to do our wedding flowers.

Beneva Flowers designed the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquet for our wedding. The quality and presentation were outstanding. The flowers even lasted for a few weeks after our event. They were the best florist we have ever used. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Beneva Weddings 14
    Beneva Weddings 15

Sara · Married on 08/20/2017

Beneva went above and beyond for me. Another florist delivered my bouquet Saturday afternoon, and it was not even close to what I had requested and purchased. My sister was able to contact Beneva right as they closed Saturday evening, and Wayne came in on Sunday morning to try to salvage the bouquet. The bouquet was so bad, he couldn't salvage it, but he designed the exact bouquet I wanted in a matter of hours, and I couldn't be happier. He saved the day!! The orchids were fresh and beautiful. I received so many compliments on my bouquet thanks to Beneva.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Beneva -Laura and team my flowers were spectacular! All the flowers were fresh and so beautifully assembled . You made my vision com true ! Thank you -Jimmy and Jennifer 06/24/2017

Sent on 08/27/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2017

Beneva Flowers was one of our favorite vendors to work with while planning our wedding. As someone who is not very knowledgeable about flowers, Beneva was able to take a few photos and completely bring my vision to life. From the centerpieces to the bouquets, Beneva went above and beyond making our flowers so much more than I could have ever hoped for. Another aspect that I really appreciated was their creative recommendations to stay within our budget without compromising quality. Most importantly, I loved how efficient and organized their team was with tracking all of our correspondences and any updates to our order all within an online portal making the entire process seamless. Thank you Beneva for helping to create our perfect day!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Sara · Married on 04/22/2017

Beneva is the BEST!!! My wedding was this past weekend and the crew at Beneva brought all my floral dreams to life! When I had my first consult, I toured their facility...it is the most professional, impressive, and beautiful place. They have an amazing bridal consultation room, which consists of blush colored walls, ivory padded chairs, a chandelier, and the best part - a big screen TV to view all your floral inspirations! They walked me through every piece and helped me plan arrangements, decor, details, etc. They even negotiated with me, and worked within my budget to make sure that I could include everything I wanted. They have an amazing, friendly staff, and I always had a pleasant experience throughout every phone call and email. These guys are the professionals - look no further!!

Thank you, Beneva, and Doris, for making our event a fairy tale! Countless guests commented on the fragrance of my bouquet and how lovely the centerpieces were. You truly exceeded all of my expectations! Seriously, it was a million times better than my pinterest board! Thank you for all of your help at our event, including set-up, relocation, and pick-up. You made it a flawless, stress-fee, and beautiful evening!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Kendra · Married on 04/14/2017

Laura at Beneva Flowers did an amazing job for my wedding! The arch decorated with roses turned out so beautiful...and the centerpieces at the reception were exactly what I envisioned. Laura was able to accommodate my last minute requests without hesitation. I highly recommend Beneva Flowers, they were much more reasonable than other quotes we received.
    Thank you Laura!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2017

We had a great experience with Beneva!! Laura and Toni were wonderful to work with and were very responsive and
    brought our vision to reality! I loved all of our decor and bouquets so much!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Chloe · Married on 02/26/2017

Doris at Beneva made my small wedding amazing- my bridal bouquet was not only beautiful, but unique. No one had ever seen anything like it. The dark green leaves and partially opened king protea's on the chuppah were out of this world. The simple yet elegant centerpieces were EXACTLY what I wanted. Everyone of my guests raved about how beautiful everything was.

Doris was prompt, professional, and sweet. I couldn't have asked for a better florist.

THANK YOU BENEVA / DORIS!!!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Anna · Married on 02/18/2017

Beneva Flowers provided the most beautiful unique floral designs for my daughter's wedding. My daughter had a vision, explained it to LAURA, our wedding designer and she got the vision immediately. When we entered the dinner venue, the room was filled with elegant impressive arrangements and guests commented on the scene.
    You must have a consultation with Beneva Flowers before signing a contract with another florist.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

Perfection! My bridal bouquet turned out exactly how I visioned and I couldn't have been more thrilled. Beneva flowers were great to work with and never had an issue with helping me change flower choices. All other bouquets, boutonnieres and flower arrangements were completely stunning as well. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Denise · Married on 11/05/2016

Wow! We were blown away when we walked into the venue! The flowers were over-the-top beautiful! Doris did a great job listening to our ideas and then creating arrangements that were even more beautiful than we could imagine.

Sent on 11/22/2016