Beneva Weddings Reviews

216 | Sarasota, FL

216 Reviews for Beneva Weddings

216 Beneva Weddings Reviews

Hlin · Married on 03/01/2018

Great service and the flowers were absolutely amazing! Lisa from Elegant designs captured exactly what I was looking for in a bridal bouquet. Thank you for your wonderful service.

Beneva Weddings 1

Kathleen · Married on 01/13/2018

I met with Jaclyn at Beneva Flowers a few months prior to our wedding at the Ringling Museum. I only showed her a few pictures for inspiration, assuming that it would be hard to match what I was looking for. The first time I saw my bouquet and centerpieces was on my wedding day and I was truly blown away. They were absolutely gorgeous and better than anything I had ever imagined or seen in pictures. Not only are they attentive, but they are extremely affordable compared to other florists. I can't thank Jaclyn and everyone at Beneva enough for making my wedding beautiful!

Erin · Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing! Our flowers turned out beautifully! From our wedding arch, to the bridal party flowers to the reception flowers, everything was perfect.

Beneva Weddings 2
    Beneva Weddings 3
    Beneva Weddings 4

Samira May · Married on 10/07/2017

We recently worked with Beneva Flowers for our wedding at the Venice Yacht Clulb in Venice, Florida. From start to finish, Laura was wonderful to work with. She was able to help me realize my vision and was incredibly understanding and flexible when I had to add more table arrangements and at the last minute, move the outdoor beach ceremony indoors. The flowers were exactly what I had dreamed of and looked just like out of a Vogue magazine. My bouquet was simply spectacular - a tropical bouquet of pink torch ginger, protea, umbrella fern, lily grass and a single monstera palm leaf. Our wedding arch (which had to be moved indoors due to wind on the beach) was gorgeous and the floral arrangements for the tables were lovely. We had so many compliments about the flowers from all of our guests! I highly recommend Beneva Flowers.

Anahita · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Beneva Flowers for sentimental reasons. My husband bought me a flower arrangement from Beneva for our first date and for many special occasions thereafter. Their arrangements were always beautiful and top notch. When we got engaged, I knew immediately that I wanted to hire them to do our wedding flowers.

Beneva Flowers designed the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquet for our wedding. The quality and presentation were outstanding. The flowers even lasted for a few weeks after our event. They were the best florist we have ever used. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Beneva Weddings 5
    Beneva Weddings 6

Sara · Married on 08/20/2017

Beneva went above and beyond for me. Another florist delivered my bouquet Saturday afternoon, and it was not even close to what I had requested and purchased. My sister was able to contact Beneva right as they closed Saturday evening, and Wayne came in on Sunday morning to try to salvage the bouquet. The bouquet was so bad, he couldn't salvage it, but he designed the exact bouquet I wanted in a matter of hours, and I couldn't be happier. He saved the day!! The orchids were fresh and beautiful. I received so many compliments on my bouquet thanks to Beneva.

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Beneva -Laura and team my flowers were spectacular! All the flowers were fresh and so beautifully assembled . You made my vision com true ! Thank you -Jimmy and Jennifer 06/24/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2017

Beneva Flowers was one of our favorite vendors to work with while planning our wedding. As someone who is not very knowledgeable about flowers, Beneva was able to take a few photos and completely bring my vision to life. From the centerpieces to the bouquets, Beneva went above and beyond making our flowers so much more than I could have ever hoped for. Another aspect that I really appreciated was their creative recommendations to stay within our budget without compromising quality. Most importantly, I loved how efficient and organized their team was with tracking all of our correspondences and any updates to our order all within an online portal making the entire process seamless. Thank you Beneva for helping to create our perfect day!

Sara · Married on 04/22/2017

Beneva is the BEST!!! My wedding was this past weekend and the crew at Beneva brought all my floral dreams to life! When I had my first consult, I toured their facility...it is the most professional, impressive, and beautiful place. They have an amazing bridal consultation room, which consists of blush colored walls, ivory padded chairs, a chandelier, and the best part - a big screen TV to view all your floral inspirations! They walked me through every piece and helped me plan arrangements, decor, details, etc. They even negotiated with me, and worked within my budget to make sure that I could include everything I wanted. They have an amazing, friendly staff, and I always had a pleasant experience throughout every phone call and email. These guys are the professionals - look no further!!

Thank you, Beneva, and Doris, for making our event a fairy tale! Countless guests commented on the fragrance of my bouquet and how lovely the centerpieces were. You truly exceeded all of my expectations! Seriously, it was a million times better than my pinterest board! Thank you for all of your help at our event, including set-up, relocation, and pick-up. You made it a flawless, stress-fee, and beautiful evening!

Kendra · Married on 04/14/2017

Laura at Beneva Flowers did an amazing job for my wedding! The arch decorated with roses turned out so beautiful...and the centerpieces at the reception were exactly what I envisioned. Laura was able to accommodate my last minute requests without hesitation. I highly recommend Beneva Flowers, they were much more reasonable than other quotes we received.
    Thank you Laura!

Chloe · Married on 02/26/2017

Doris at Beneva made my small wedding amazing- my bridal bouquet was not only beautiful, but unique. No one had ever seen anything like it. The dark green leaves and partially opened king protea's on the chuppah were out of this world. The simple yet elegant centerpieces were EXACTLY what I wanted. Everyone of my guests raved about how beautiful everything was.

Doris was prompt, professional, and sweet. I couldn't have asked for a better florist.

THANK YOU BENEVA / DORIS!!!

Anna · Married on 02/18/2017

Beneva Flowers provided the most beautiful unique floral designs for my daughter's wedding. My daughter had a vision, explained it to LAURA, our wedding designer and she got the vision immediately. When we entered the dinner venue, the room was filled with elegant impressive arrangements and guests commented on the scene.
    You must have a consultation with Beneva Flowers before signing a contract with another florist.

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

Perfection! My bridal bouquet turned out exactly how I visioned and I couldn't have been more thrilled. Beneva flowers were great to work with and never had an issue with helping me change flower choices. All other bouquets, boutonnieres and flower arrangements were completely stunning as well. Thank you so much!

Denise · Married on 11/05/2016

Wow! We were blown away when we walked into the venue! The flowers were over-the-top beautiful! Doris did a great job listening to our ideas and then creating arrangements that were even more beautiful than we could imagine.

Beneva Flowers is a full-service florist, offering excellent products and customer service. Beneva Flowers provided flowers for 3 separate events during our wedding weekend (a pool-side welcome party, wedding flowers, and table arrangements at the reception, even fresh-flowers cake toppers) and we could not have been more pleased with the beauty of the arrangements and the ease of dealing with Laura and her staff. Laura met with us in advance to plan the events, offered suggestions, seemed to know what we needed and wanted. Beneva was very accommodating to our special needs and wants. The arrangements were fresh, delivered timely, and absolutely beautiful! You will not regret partnering with Beneva Flowers. Beneva Flowers definitely helped us make our wedding events beautiful and fun!

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

Beneva and the team were excellent at getting us what we needed! They understood from a phone call what we were looking for and nailed it at the show table. Then we were so blown away day-of to see how creatively the Beneva team approached the venue and integrated the plan with some of the special/small details we added along the way during planning. It was really fantastic and they did an outstanding job!

Debra · Married on 09/04/2016

Beneva did a spectacular job with the floral arrangements for our wedding day. Not only did they capture our vision but they were very accommodating and flexible in working with us on special requests that made our day even more meaningful and memorable. Laura was a gem and working with her was such a pleasure. Every time we see the floral arrangements in our wedding pictures, it brings a big smile to our faces.

Cara · Married on 06/18/2016

Doris helped me with flowers for my wedding day and was just incredible! She was patient with my ever changing requests and the flowers were absolutely stunning! Just what I wanted! If you get married in Tampa/Bradenton area and need a florist, I would highly suggest Doris at Beneva!!!!

Tiffany · Married on 06/04/2016

I was very lost on finding my vision for my flowers since I couldn't see both my flowers and wedding gown together. I contacted Beneva florist and they asked all the right questions and did an amazing job. Everything was done as promised and their communication was the best I've ever experienced.

Erin · Married on 05/28/2016

Beneva is amazing! They executed my vision for flowers for my wedding perfectly. They put flowers up on an arbor my husband made for our ceremony and filled rustic barrels full of baby's breath. The centerpieces were incredible, lush and fit seamlessly with our theme. They did what they could to keep cost down and went above and beyond. Their designer, Laura helped me purchase the centerpiece boxes that would work well and provided little special touches throughout the evening that made it that much more special. The staff is all so reliable and made me feel so comfortable with everything. It was perfect. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Lots of communication!! I planned my wedding from Colorado and it was easy to send messages to them. They provided the most beautiful bridal bouquet based on my wedding colors and flowers I liked. They did a really nice job setting up the ceremony site as well. Absolutely beautiful flowers and nice setup!

We recently worked with Beneva Florals for out wedding in Sarasota. From start to finish, they were wonderful to work with and had great communication. The flowers were beautiful, just what we had wanted. We had so many compliments about the flowers from guests. The bouquets were large and full, and the arrangements as well. We were very happy with Beneva Florals and would recommend them to others. The flowers really made the day more beautiful!

Beneva flowers was one of the BEST choices I made in the whole wedding process. My wedding planner found them and set up our meeting and from the first moment I felt like they understood not only what I wanted, but that I had a budget I needed to stick within. They were incredibly flexible with their offerings so I could chose exactly what I wanted rather than selling me a "package". Furthermore, they gave me the opportunity to tell them what my "dream" bouquet would look like and worked with my budget to make that dream a reality. They worked with me honestly and professionally and allowed me to ask dozens of questions along the way - and change things even last minute! At the reception, my flowers were a huge hit and set the elegant tone I was hoping for at the reception! People could not stop complimenting the centerpieces and at the end of the night, everyone took some home to preserve because they were so beautiful. I am so glad they will be around for years for my family to enjoy! Thank you Beneva!!!!

Thank you for such a wonderful job in the flower arrangements and centerpieces. They were exactly what I envisioned and guests comments were great.