Ben Saefke Photography Reviews

Ben Saefke Photography 7
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Ben & Deanna

Wow! Ben and Deanna were incredible to work with. They were so kind, attentive to detail, and our pictures turned out gorgeous! We are so impressed and highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Anna Brezny · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly recommended! We loved Ben and Deanna!

Ben and Deanna were absolutely amazing. They were both fantastic to work with, very professional, and extremely kind. Our photos are beautiful and we highly recommend Ben Saefke Photography. They took a great mixture of posed and candid photos and both types are really well done. If we could do it all over again, we would hire Ben and Deanna without a second thought.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Jenna MacKenzie · Married on 03/16/2019

Could not be happier!!

This is the third life event Ben and Deanna have photographed for us, starting with my graduation photos, to my sister's wedding, and now my own wedding. Ben is so talented...my husband and I could not be happier with all of our photos! What we appreciated the most about Ben and Deanna is how they made us, our friends, and our families feel completely at ease all day. It made for the best wedding photos! Ben and Deanna also dont miss a detail. They are incredible! We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

"Superior Shots"

The first time we learned of Ben Saefke Photography was at my sister’s wedding and instantly took a liking to them. When we saw their sneak peek photos we took one look and said, “We need to book them, immediately!” Luckily, they were available on our wedding date so we locked them in. Leading up to our wedding Ben made sure we felt at ease and helped walk through timelines of the day and what we envisioned.
    Although the main goal of hiring a photographer is to capture important moments of the day, Ben and Deanna did so much more than that. As a husband-wife duo they have this special “x factor” that is hard to describe. They are so in sync and know how to capitalize on the venue, setting, and weather. My favorite thing is that they capture the same moments from different perspectives. Pure gold!
    They had our best interests in mind the entire day. Since our wedding took place on November 3rd on Lake Superior it was rather chilly. My dress was sleeveless, so Deanna literally took the coat off her back to put on me between photos. Ben was a rock star at keeping everyone in check and on schedule, but also has this special way of making everyone feel comfortable (even those who aren’t fans of being photographed). Most importantly, he makes it what it should be – fun!
    As we waited to get our sneak peek in anticipation, we knew the photos would be remarkable. When we saw the first handful we were acting likes kids on Christmas morning, haha.
    If you have the chance to work with Ben Saefke Photography, you will be forever thankful you did. They are truly passionate and talented photographers who capture life, love, and adventure.

Cheers,

S + M

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Ben Saefke Photography 8
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 09/15/2018

I am not exaggerating when I say Ben and Deanna made my wedding magical. We had our engagement photos with Ben on one of the coldest days of the year, and our wedding on one of the warmest!!! On our wedding, they came in around 11am and got straight to work. They started putting photos together of my dress, shoes, etc. And Deanna started helping us all get ready! I am so excited to see the pictures, but I already know they will be perfect. They were the perfect addition to our wedding. I can't imagine our day without them! They took the time to make sure my husband and I were both doing ok and not stressing out too much. It shouldn't be an option, hire them! You will be so glad you did!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Ben Saefke Photography 9
    Ben Saefke Photography 10
    Ben Saefke Photography 11

Elizabeth Proeitz · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing experience

Ben was absolutely AMAZING! I told him my vision and he made it possible and even better than what I expected. He and his wife were so sweet, showed up on time, stayed later than expected, and were so professional. They both dressed nicely and fit right in with our guests. Plus, if you need a confidence booster, Ben is great at complementing and making you feel perfect! 100% recommend! I will definitely use them for maternity photos and family photos in the future. :)

Sent on 12/17/2018

Christine · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Ben and Deanna. They can recommended from two separate friends in different groups who raved about them and they definitely lived up to the hype! The day of my wedding was a dream and I don’t know how we would’ve done it without them! Deanna sees things I would never have thought to fix or arrange and Ben has such a wonderful eye for that perfect shot and the humor to keep us laughing through a million pics. I 100% recommend them! My friends and family have LOVED the pictures too!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Ben Saefke Photography 12

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

When we were looking for photographers for our wedding, there were tons of options, but in the end, we're so glad we went with Ben Saefke photography. Ben and his wife Deanna were so professional, and ended up being everything we could have asked for in our photographers. During our engagement photos, Ben was laying on the freezing ice of a hockey arena and Deanna was constantly making cosmetic adjustments to my hair and outfit that only a woman would understand. :) And on our wedding day they were sweating through heat and humidity for the entire and managed to find so many wonderful shots. They always had good ideas for beautiful photos, but were never pushy and were always open to our ideas as well. They were also very prompt with communication, and delivery of the photos, something I know many of my friends have had issues with using other photographers. Finally, our wedding album which we purchased through them was just the perfect final touch on top of everything else they did so well! We highly recommend to anyone else looking for a great wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Kelsey Ruffin · Married on 06/09/2018

Such an amazing team!

We had many friends that recommended Ben Saefke photography for multiple reasons. We heard they were very reasonably priced, quick to respond, quick turn around on getting your photos back to you, and fun people to work with. We booked them for our engagement session and our wedding and experienced all of those things and more! Ben and Deanna compliment each other so well. They focus on the little details to get the perfect picture. They also give you the rights to your photos. I would highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Dana · Married on 10/14/2017

Ben and Deanna were a pleasure to work with! We are in love with our pictures and still believe they were the best vendor used for our wedding day. Highly recommend to anyone!

Kat · Married on 10/06/2017

We are incredibly grateful to Ben and Deanna for the outstanding service, quality of their work, and complete professionalism provided both with our engagement and wedding. Ben partnered with us to create the ideal feel for our engagement and wedding pictures. On our wedding day, it rained (brides nightmare). Regardless of rain and weather- Ben and Deanna were extremely patient and prepared for anything and everything that went off-plan to help us stay calm and roll with what mother-nature dealt us. They were able to pull everyone together to capture so many treasures from our day. The value we received for their work is excellent.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Ben Saefke Photography 13
    Ben Saefke Photography 14
    Ben Saefke Photography 15
    Ben Saefke Photography 16

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2017

Ben and Deanna are the best duo - so full of energy and excitement. Ben brought the creativity and Deanna made sure everyone was standing correctly, fixed our hair when needed, and brought the shot to life by fixing the little things. They brought the calm to the day by being laid back and just happy. My husband and myself 100% recommend them for your wedding day, they are awesome.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Ben Saefke Photography 21
    Ben Saefke Photography 22
    Ben Saefke Photography 23

angela · Married on 09/23/2017

Ben met all our expectations for our engagement & wedding. Him & his wife are fun to work with.They went beyond with their creativity & captured a once in a lifetime photo for us.

Ben Saefke Photography 24

Tracey · Married on 09/15/2017

Ben and Deanna are a husband and wife duo who were absolutely fabulous! Ben did our engagement shoot and they both captured our wedding day. They are so easy to get along with and made taking pictures fun! They knew just where to go to capture great shots! I would HIGHLY recommend working with these two! They are simply amazing! I couldn't be more happy with our photos!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Justyna · Married on 09/09/2017

Ben and Deanna are such an amazing team! They have a true talent for taking pictures. They are very professional and they did great on our tight schedules. Photos are absolutly beautiful. We got more than 1800 from our wedding and We loved them all. They look like fairytale pictures! They are very timely in getting back to you and have great prices.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Ben Saefke Photography 25
    Ben Saefke Photography 26

Katie · Married on 08/20/2017

Our photos are fantastic!! Ben did a great job capturing the many beautiful moments throughout the day.

Sent on 01/01/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2017

We absolutely loved working with Ben and Deanna! Before our engagement pictures, my husband and I had never gotten professional pictures taken, so we were a little nervous. Ben's hilarious personality loosened us up and we were relaxed and smiling in no time. I also loved having both of them shooting for our wedding. Deanna made sure to make me feel comfortable and at ease, especially before the ceremony. They both have an incredible eye for breathtaking photography, and I would highly recommend them! We don't live in the same area, but I definitely plan on having them do our next shoot, whatever that may be!

Ben Saefke Photography 27
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 07/01/2017

Ben and Deanna are the wedding photography dream team! We immediately felt comfortable working with Ben during our engagement photo shoot. He is very friendly and professional. We had a few ideas of the shots we wanted but honestly could have given him no direction and still would have felt completely satisfied with his work. We really appreciated the charisma and enthusiasm that Ben and Deanna brought to our wedding photography. Anyone working with these two can rest assured that the pictures will be beautiful and the day will be fun! We'd recommend Ben Saefke Photography to anyone seeking highly creative photos at an affordable price.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Laura · Married on 06/18/2017

They were a key factor in making my wedding special and stress-free. Amazing people and artists!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Alice · Married on 02/25/2017

Beyond amazing photographs of my engagement session and big day. Excellent, excellent value for the quality of photos.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/28/2016

Ben and Deanna were GREAT to work with! They responded to all my emails before the wedding very quickly and were great the day of! Very easy to work with and made the day so much fun! I received a sneak peek a day or two after the wedding and the rest of the pictures in little over a month. I mentioned to Ben my mom was hoping to get a Christmas card out before he sent the final proofs and he responded right away saying he could send family pictures for her to use early. They also did a great job of not only capturing all the posed pictures but catching candid photos of us and our guests through out the day. Great couple and great photographers - worth every penny!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Jena · Married on 10/15/2016

I would recommend Ben Saefke Photography 110% for anyone looking for a wedding photographer (they also do senior photos, family photos, etc.) as they were without-a-doubt the best vendor at our Oct 2016 wedding!
    My husband and I first met Ben after a close family friend recommended we consider him as our wedding photographer. After the 30 minute initial meeting we knew we wanted to work with Ben. It was clear how knowledgeable and passionate he was about his work, plus everything was about providing the best possible experience for me and my husband! He was so reasonably priced and the best investment for our wedding.
    Our engagement photos were included in the wedding package and we came out with over 200 photos from our session. They were all so good, the creative perspective Ben brings to his work only enhances your experience as bride and groom.
    On our wedding day Ben was accompanied by his lovely wife Deanna, who is also an amazing and passionate photographer! This means that working with Ben Saefke Photography on your wedding day gets you 2 photographers for the whole day. Throughout the day they impress us with their excitement, great communication skills and ability to connect with all of our family and bridal party. Deanna would help fix my dress, straighten ties, move random sticks from the shot or that one strand of hair that was just out of place to ensure each picture was as perfect as possible. Ben would provide such positive direction to ensure they captured all of the photos we requested plus helped keep us on time, which we greatly appreciated. We just can’t say enough on truly how incredible these two are!
    We were so impressed with our entire experience we plan to work with Ben Saefke Photography for everything in the future. They are amazing, the perfect pair to have there on your wedding day and we can tell you with confidence choosing Ben Saefke Photography will be the best and easiest wedding decision you make.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/08/2016

Ben and Deanna are the best couple you will ever meet. They did our engagement and wedding photos and they were so much more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We had our wedding in Northern Minnesota and they were there bright and early. Deanna captured the bride and her girls and Ben did the groom and groomsmen. They covered the entire day throughout the dance and caught so many special moments. It was such a busy day and we hardly even noticed they were there, but then when we got our photos back we were amazed by how many special moments they were able to capture! They were the best investment we made in our wedding experience and we can't wait to hire them again when we start a family. We would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Sara · Married on 10/07/2016

If you are looking for excellent quality, great value and simply the best people to work with, look no further than Ben Saefke Photography. We enjoyed every step of the process with Ben and his wife, Deanna. From meeting to discuss working together, to an engagement shoot, to the BIG day, they made everything perfect! My family even booked a holiday life-style shoot for few months later. We would confidently recommend them to anyone with photography needs and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Maura · Married on 09/10/2016

We have worked with Ben Saefke Photograpjy before our wedding for family photos as well, and we have been so happy with our experiences there was no doubt in our mind who we would have photograph our wedding! Ben and his wife do an amazing job capturing beautiful moments and made our wedding look even more magical than I remembered it. Stunning photos, and great people!

Sent on 12/17/2016