14 Reviews for Ben Boylan

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
14 Ben Boylan Reviews

Benny was easy to work with and made us feel confident that no matter what the venue was capable of, he'd be prepared to deliver in all circumstances. And he did! It was a total blast, exactly what we wanted. Thanks again Benny for making our special day a no-stress, dance party!

Profile Picture Amy , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Benny was truly fantastic. He was very responsive and easy to get in touch with. He asked the right questions and understood exactly what feeling we were aiming to create that night, what music we loved and what we didn't love, and then he delivered it all perfectly and kept the dance floor full and happy all night. Absolutely wonderful, all around.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a small wedding of just 60 guests in June, and Ben kept everyone on the dance floor all night!! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had at the reception. Ben is organized, professional, easy to work with, and even traveled to the Hudson Valley for the event.

We gave Ben a short list of genre and song suggestions, and let him do his thing! A great DJ not only plays the right songs, but knows WHEN to play them, and Ben did just that. I heard multiple guests throughout the night exclaim "it's my song!!!" and run to the dance floor (myself included). He even made sure that our back to back Hora/Tarantella went super smoothly. We also loved that Ben was minimal in his MC announcements so the focus was really on the music.

I can't recommend Ben enough!!!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Benny was a huge hit! He's very responsive and knows what you and your guest like in music. He can really feel the room and he's definitely your guy for getting people off their seats and onto the dance floor. Thank you so much for doing such an incredible job! 10 out of 10 for sure!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommend working with Ben. My husband and I were our own wedding planners, meaning we needed vendors who could take our basic requests and act independently as well as deal with our crazy, last second change of mind - he did it all in stride and made a mean playlist to boot. People were even raving over the dinnertime music selection.

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After seeing Ben DJ some other weddings my friends had, I knew he was the only choice for my wedding. He's a total pro. From the early planning phases and working with the sound rental guys to talking about music selection and the vibe we wanted at different parts of the night, Ben was outstanding. The dance floor was packed all night and he really made our night super fun and special. He is great at reading a room and knows how to get people up and dance. You can give him a specific playlist to work off, give a few song ideas and he can fill in the holes, just say what genre you want and let him pick the songs, or just completely let him have at it. Honestly one of the easiest and best choices we made while wedding planning was hiring Ben.

Profile Picture Dan, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had been guests at 2 weddings where Ben was djing and we were on the dance floor all night. When my husband and I started planning we knew we wanted him- so much in fact-we flew him to California to do our wedding. If that dosent say something I don't know what will. He was really really easy to work and played EXACTLY what we wanted at all the right times.

Profile Picture Robbie, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben is an amazing DJ who really made our wedding special. People are still talking about it! He is incredibly knowledgeable about all genres of music. I didn't even have to give him much direction .. just told him a few genres we liked and a few songs and he made it happen. I could not recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Nate, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Benny B. is the only way to go when it comes to wedding DJs. He was amazing. We gave him very little direction in terms of the music we wanted because we trusted his expertise. He was able to read the crowd and keep the dance floor packed the entire night! After our wedding, we went to three other weddings where Ben was the DJ and at each wedding, the dance floor was jamming all night long.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben was awesome!! Would love to have him DJ another party for us soon!!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben was such an awesome addition to our wedding. He was super nice and very professional. Almost everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! He really set a fun atmosphere that guests of all ages enjoyed. We couldn't have asked for a better playlist!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Benny was truly the heart of the entertainment during the reception at my wedding. I submitted a list of some general tunes we had wanted to include and he made it even better. Our taste in music is more on the hip-hop/ old classics/ soul side. We were specific with some of the songs, but trusted him to play his mix however he wanted. The best part of the music was that he catered to the young and older crowds. We had about 140 guests. The transition of moods from start to end was perfection. As someone who was deeply involved in all the details, the whole process was easy and even us submitting a last minute request for songs a day before the wedding was no big deal for him. He is a complete professional too when it comes to handling the venue and coordination. There are many wedding DJs out there that seem & sound cheesy, but Benny was awesome even when it came down to announcing the entire wedding party. For someone who's job is to set the mood and make the bride and groom feel comfortable, I could not have asked for anything better. I would recommend him for gigs beyond just our wedding! He's just simply cool.

Profile Picture Hanna, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have picked a better DJ than Benny B for our wedding. Benny B’s deep catalog of oldies, R&B, party classics and up-to-the-minute hits kept everyone moving for the duration of the evening. As a self-proclaimed music nerd, I had a pretty good idea from the start of how I wanted the music to flow. Benny B worked with us well before the wedding to set the direction and the tone of each stage of the wedding, from pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. And boy did he deliver! Benny’s sets were flawless, well curated, and perfect from start to finish. Two months post-wedding I’m still hearing from guests of every age how fun and upbeat the wedding was… and 'WHO WAS THAT AWESOME DJ?!?'

Profile Picture Allison, 7/19/14, 1 Review