Belvoir Winery Reviews

Belvoir Winery 1
Belvoir Winery 2
Belvoir Winery 3

Macauley · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Belvoir and it was the wedding of our dreams! From the very first meeting to the hand written thank you card a couple weeks after the wedding, we were so impressed with how professional and caring the staff was. It felt like our big day was just as important to them and everything went perfectly!

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

The Belvoir Winery will make any wedding a true fairy tale. The grounds on the winery are absolutely stunning and the inside of the newly renovated winery is just beautiful. We were able to rent the entire 2nd floor for our wedding. My bridesmaids and I were able to get ready on site in the bridal suite before the wedding.
    The staff of the winery are the best. They are very accommodating and really listen to your wants and needs. They truly care about your wedding.

Belvoir Winery 4
    Belvoir Winery 5
    Belvoir Winery 6

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

I fell in love with Belvoir Winery when I visited with my girl friends to taste their wonderful wine! It is such a unique space with an amazing history. The wedding planners were so great! They were professional, accommodating, and really creative with ideas on the best uses of the space. I am still receiving compliments about the venue and how unique it is. Many have said they plan on coming back for a visit or a Belvoir event, I would recommend this venue for your special day!

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2016

Belvoir was an amazing place for our wedding day! The grounds were beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better place to marry my best friend. The staff was amazing; they were so responsive and easy to work with. They did everything they could to make my day easy and beautiful. I highly recommend Belvoir!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Thank you Hannah! We appreciate hearing about your experience at Belvoir. We loved working with you! Be sure to come by for some wine soon!

George · Married on 04/09/2016

We used Belvoir for our wedding and reception. The staff were easy to work with and made numerous helpful suggestions during the planning stages. On wedding day, their staff provided excellent service. There were no surprises. Our guests had a great time and enjoyed the wines as well.

Alex · Married on 08/07/2015

Our wedding at Belvoir was a dream come true. We were very picky about our venue as we wanted to bring as little in as possible and have space to get ready, BUT we also had a budget to stick to. We loved that we didn't have to worry about chairs, tables, linens, etc. Also, the open bar is a steal considering the prices and quality of what you get elsewhere. In addition, the staff was absolutely wonderful! From helping us with vendor decisions to sitting down and going step by step through our day, Rachel and her staff helped us feel confident that our day would go seamlessly. We also had several indoor/outdoor options to pick from depending on weather (it was August). With as stressful as wedding planning can be, it was great to have a beautiful venue with competent staff to help us relax knowing that the centerpiece of our day was going to be taken care of.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Thanks for your review Alex! We hope to see you out at the winery soon!

Belvoir Winery was easy to work with. Staff is friendly. Belvoir Winery is absolutely beautiful and provides a gorgeous backdrop to your event! Definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback!

Michael · Married on 06/07/2014

Belvoir Winery is a Kansas City gem for weddings. Our guests loved the wedding, the grounds, and the entire experience at Belvior. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Everything about Belvoir Winery made the our wedding special. We highly recommend this venue to any couple!

All our best,
    Michael & Megan Russell

Sent on 06/29/2014

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Thank you for your review Michael! Hope to see you on your anniversary soon!

Wonderful people to work with. Very helpful in some of the planning process.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Thanks for your review! Hope to see you soon!

AMAZING.... my guests loved this venue for our wedding, it is incredibly unique and takes little decor to really make it awesome!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you on your anniversary soon!

Kendra · event on: 05/11/2016

We held our annual luncheon at Belvoir and it was amazing! The communication leading up to the event was thorough. Everything was set up when we arrived. Kristen was super helpful and pleasant. This place has it all - a beautiful setting, a building with historic charm and a great staff!

Mary · Married on 10/28/2016

Just visit the location, talk with Kristen and Rachel and your search will be over. The venue is beautiful and the entire team was wonderful to work with to make my daughter's wedding amazing. We could not have asked for anything more but if we had I honestly believe the Belvoir team would have done everything in their power to accommodate us!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Wow! Thank you Mary! We appreciate your kind words. We hope you are able to come back for a glass of wine sometime soon!

Rhonda · Married on 09/04/2015

My husband and fell in love with this place from day one. It was perfectly romantic for our wedding and reception. The event coordinators were very polite, professional, and helpful. They did a wonderful job easing my stress and jitters. We received many compliments from our guests about our beautiful wedding. It all really was a dream come true.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Thanks for your review Rhonda! We hope to see you both sometime soon!

Trisha · Married on 09/14/2013

The Belvoir Winery is BEAUTIFUL and a very unique venue. Our wedding guests said that our wedding was the best they have ever been to. And we believe it was mostly because of the Belvoir Winery. There was so much for guests to see and do on the property. There is a great first impression when you turn into the driveway. Definitely a "Wow!" factor. We had free range of the entire first floor of the winery, which gave us lots of flexibility. Our ceremony took place at the gazebo and fountain in the lawn. We then moved into the ballroom for the reception. The building has lots of history (and even ghosts). There were several great locations for wedding portraits as well. The Belvoir Winery was a great value.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Thanks for your review Trisha! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon!

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I just recently got married at Belvoir Winery and we couldn't say enough good things about the venue! I worked with Kristen and Rachel for 10 months planning the wedding. They always replied to my emails and phone calls right away and never made me feel ridiculous or like I was asking too many or the wrong questions. They were beyond helpful and flexible and just so easy to work with. The venue was perfect! It is on the small side, but since we only had 100 guests it worked out fine. My only small complaint is that the reception room gets a little warm with everyone packed in there, but they provided fans and that helped a ton. Again, I can't say enough good things about Belvoir! I would choose it as my venue a million times over.

Tiffany · Married on 04/29/2016

We absolutely love Belvoir's charm, the gazebo, and stained glass just to name a few things. This was the perfect wedding venue for us and the staff's responsiveness and willingness to help make sure everything was set up just as we wanted it to be was amazing! We were very pleased with the price, especially considering you can set up and be there to take pictures all day! We were going to get married outside in the gazebo and were in the clear until 3 hours before the ceremony was to start and the storm shifted direction. The staff let the bride know and asked what we wanted to do. We chose to move the ceremony inside (who wants to stand in pouring down rain when they get married?). Rachel & Kristen were ready with two different setup plans since we'd now have the ceremony and reception in the same ballroom. Everything turned out perfectly, went very smooth, and I've had lots of compliments from guests that hadn't been there before about how neat Belvoir is!

Brittny · Married on 08/08/2015

The character, the history, and the wine made Belvoir our top choice. There are so many places on the property to take amazing photos and the opportunity to have the entire winery for my our quests was a big hit!

It's also great that we can visit the place we said 'I do' for a bottle of wine anytime :)

Sent on 02/09/2016

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Thank you for your review Brittny! We appreciate your feedback!

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2017

3.0

Belvoir is an absolutely beautiful venue to have your wedding at! They have a beautiful outdoor area along with a newly renovated second floor that is AMAZING for large weddings. The staff is wonderful and friendly and was very responsive to every email or call. I only put a slightly lower mark on flexibility as they do not allow you to start setting up for your event until 11 am the day of which stressed this bridezilla out a bit and they don't allow any wiggle room on that. However, their staff was all over helping us set up and there was absolutely no hiccups the day of. Their alcohol packages are also the most reasonable (out of venues that make you purchase the alcohol through them) that I came across.
    I can't say enough about this venue, it's beautiful.

Chelsey · Married on 10/04/2014

This was honestly one of the most beautiful, rustic and natural venues my husband and I could find! It turned out to be exactly what I envisioned that day to be! Everyone at the Belvoir was very nice and so helpful! Mostly everything we needed or wanted was done which was refreshing for me during the planning process! I would recommend this venue to all couples looking for a beautiful wedding spot!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Belvoir Winery's reply:

Thanks for your review Chelsey! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon!