BelViso Makeup and Hair Reviews

BelViso Makeup and Hair 2
BelViso Makeup and Hair 3
BelViso Makeup and Hair 4

Janelle · Married on 11/10/2018

You girls were so awesome! You were both very professional and comfortable to be around! Your talents are beautiful and I can't wait until you take part in making myself and my girls beautiful for my wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Tara · Married on 08/09/2018

Lindsay did an INCREDIBLE job with our hair and makeup for my wedding! I was coming from out of town for my wedding in Colorado and had to book BelViso before even doing a trial. I was so nervous about this, but they were very professional and answered all of my questions leading up to the wedding. At the trial, Lindsay took care to ask me exactly what I wanted each step of the way. We hardly made any changes for the actual wedding because she was so detail-oriented at the trial itself! Since I do not often wear event makeup, she gave me her recommendations on what will look best in the photos and it looked fantastic! Her airbrush makeup lasted from morning to night and I didn’t need any touch ups!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    BelViso Makeup and Hair 5
    BelViso Makeup and Hair 6
    BelViso Makeup and Hair 7
    BelViso Makeup and Hair 8

Ann · Married on 07/21/2018

My daughter got married almost two weeks ago, and Nicole did her and her bridal party's hair and make-up. She also did my hair as well (mother of the bride). Nicole did a fabulous job. I felt elegant. The young ladies all looked (and seemed to feel) beautiful. Nicole is a fun, enjoyable person to spend time with but is also completely serious and professional about her work. I was completely satisfied with all aspects of her work.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2017

I literally cannot say enough about this team of women. My trial was beyond perfect and the day of my wedding was even better. Myself and my bridesmaids were relaxed and having the time of our lives as we were prepped for the big day. Everything was flawless!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Tara · Married on 11/12/2017

I absolutely love Nicole and her team! She is super fun, easy going, and does a great job. She is accommodating when I decided to change my makeup look and listened to what I truly wanted for my hair. Love her!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Justine · Married on 07/08/2017

The absolute best ! Highly recommend! She will make your make up picture perfect! I was married outside in July and worried about sweating my make off but I stayed perfectly in place!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Marlee · Married on 04/08/2017

Nicole and team were amazing and all my girls were happy with their hair and make-up the day of my wedding. Additionally, I completely changed my make up and hairstyle than I had done for my trial the day of the wedding and Nicole did an amazing job flexing to my new requests. I LOVE my look!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2016

My hair was PERFECT on my wedding day! Nicole did an amazing job and spent the time trying to figure out EXACTLY the look I was going for! All of the girls were amazing! My bridal party and family absolutely loved their hair and everyone looked just as beautiful hours later at the end of the night with not a hair out of place. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Casey · Married on 10/15/2016

Nicole did a great job doing hair and make-up at my wedding. She were super friendly and great to work with. Nicole did an amazing job listening to what I wanted. I don’t wear a ton of make-up on a day-to-day basis, But Nicole gave me a glamorous look that lasted all day and it looked very natural. She also did a wonderful job on my girls. They looked fabulous. Nicole was even nice enough to do my mother and grandmother's hair last minute. I would defiantly recommend BelViso Makeup and Hair for your next event.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Maria · Married on 11/13/2015

Did a wonderful job with my unruly hair! It looked wonderful and I got many compliments.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Karen · Married on 11/07/2015

I don't know where to start, but Nicole and her team are phenomenal!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/18/2015

Nicole did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup! She went above and beyond to make me feel beautiful and special on my wedding day. She truly is an artist and is amazing at what she does. I would recommend Nicole to anyone and can’t wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Betsy · Married on 05/16/2015

Very talented team! They provided quality services and were very attentive to everyone's additional needs and requests for styling.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/16/2015

Nicole at BelViso did a BEAUTIFUL job with everyones hair for my wedding day. I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome and everyone in my bridal party was so happy with their looks! Not to mention Nicole makes the day feel so stress free and is so much fun! My hair was perfect and we did it without any hair trial! That's gotta tell you something.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Wonderful! Our wedding was Gatsby themed and our hair and makeup were done to perfection. We all loved our hair and makeup.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Elissa · Married on 02/14/2015

Created a Gatsby look for my friends wedding that went along with her theme. Makeup and hair was simply beautiful.

Maureen · Married on 02/14/2015

Nicole and her team are amazing and I will be using them for my upcoming wedding in December! BelViso is my go to whenever I have an event!

Lauren · Married on 02/14/2015

Nicole and her team did an amazing job on my wedding day! Nicole has the best personality and can make anyone smile and laugh. I hired Nicole for both makeup and hair, for both myself and all of my bridesmaids and her and her assistant did an amazing job. Everyone was flawless and not a blemish on anyones face was seen. Nicole, thank you for making my Valentine's day wedding a true beauty. I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants to look and feel their very best on their wedding day.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2014

BelViso did my 2 daughters ages 15 and 13 hair and makeup for a wedding they were in. They did a great job making sure hair and makeup was age appropriate and made sure I was ok with what they were doing. I highly recommend their service. The staff was professional and eager to make my girls happy.

Sent on 02/19/2015

BelViso Makeup and Hair's reply:

Dfonna · Married on 12/12/2014

Nicole and her co-workers were extremely helpful, patient and professional. There were about 8-10 of us that had hair/make-up done and everyone was very happy with the results. It was a true pleasure to have them come to our home.

Roxanne · Married on 11/07/2014

Nicole did a awesome job on all of us Ladies, Tracie was stunning

Sent on 11/12/2014

Love their understanding of the exact style I was going for.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

Nicole and her crew were fabulous! I, myself, are not great with hair & makeup ideas. They listened to what I was thinking but offered suggestions that they saw would work better. I received many compliments with the way my hair and makeup looked that evening. I looked & felt beautiful! They were professional, knowledgeable and so much fun. The bridal party was ready to have a good time and they kept us going!
    Definitely would recommend their services!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Veronica · Married on 11/01/2014

The staff was very friendly, listened to the my preferences in terms of makeup and made me feel great going out for the wedding . They also did my little girls' hair. They spent just as much time and attention to them as they did the adults.

Very fair price for excellent work!

Sent on 11/17/2014