67 Reviews for BelViso Makeup and Hair

Multi. Stylists (2)
Licensed (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
66 BelViso Makeup and Hair Reviews

You girls were so awesome! You were both very professional and comfortable to be around! Your talents are beautiful and I can't wait until you take part in making myself and my girls beautiful for my wedding.

Profile Picture Janelle , 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I literally cannot say enough about this team of women. My trial was beyond perfect and the day of my wedding was even better. Myself and my bridesmaids were relaxed and having the time of our lives as we were prepped for the big day. Everything was flawless!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I absolutely love Nicole and her team! She is super fun, easy going, and does a great job. She is accommodating when I decided to change my makeup look and listened to what I truly wanted for my hair. Love her!

Profile Picture Tara, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The absolute best ! Highly recommend! She will make your make up picture perfect! I was married outside in July and worried about sweating my make off but I stayed perfectly in place!

Profile Picture Justine, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and team were amazing and all my girls were happy with their hair and make-up the day of my wedding. Additionally, I completely changed my make up and hairstyle than I had done for my trial the day of the wedding and Nicole did an amazing job flexing to my new requests. I LOVE my look!

Profile Picture Marlee, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My hair was PERFECT on my wedding day! Nicole did an amazing job and spent the time trying to figure out EXACTLY the look I was going for! All of the girls were amazing! My bridal party and family absolutely loved their hair and everyone looked just as beautiful hours later at the end of the night with not a hair out of place. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole did a great job doing hair and make-up at my wedding. She were super friendly and great to work with. Nicole did an amazing job listening to what I wanted. I don’t wear a ton of make-up on a day-to-day basis, But Nicole gave me a glamorous look that lasted all day and it looked very natural. She also did a wonderful job on my girls. They looked fabulous. Nicole was even nice enough to do my mother and grandmother's hair last minute. I would defiantly recommend BelViso Makeup and Hair for your next event.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Did a wonderful job with my unruly hair! It looked wonderful and I got many compliments.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

I don't know where to start, but Nicole and her team are phenomenal!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Nicole did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup! She went above and beyond to make me feel beautiful and special on my wedding day. She truly is an artist and is amazing at what she does. I would recommend Nicole to anyone and can’t wait to work with her again in the future.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very talented team! They provided quality services and were very attentive to everyone's additional needs and requests for styling.

Profile Picture Betsy, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole at BelViso did a BEAUTIFUL job with everyones hair for my wedding day. I couldn't have been more happy with the outcome and everyone in my bridal party was so happy with their looks! Not to mention Nicole makes the day feel so stress free and is so much fun! My hair was perfect and we did it without any hair trial! That's gotta tell you something.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful! Our wedding was Gatsby themed and our hair and makeup were done to perfection. We all loved our hair and makeup.

Profile Picture User4803720, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Created a Gatsby look for my friends wedding that went along with her theme. Makeup and hair was simply beautiful.

Profile Picture Elissa, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and her team are amazing and I will be using them for my upcoming wedding in December! BelViso is my go to whenever I have an event!

Profile Picture Maureen, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and her team did an amazing job on my wedding day! Nicole has the best personality and can make anyone smile and laugh. I hired Nicole for both makeup and hair, for both myself and all of my bridesmaids and her and her assistant did an amazing job. Everyone was flawless and not a blemish on anyones face was seen. Nicole, thank you for making my Valentine's day wedding a true beauty. I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants to look and feel their very best on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

BelViso did my 2 daughters ages 15 and 13 hair and makeup for a wedding they were in. They did a great job making sure hair and makeup was age appropriate and made sure I was ok with what they were doing. I highly recommend their service. The staff was professional and eager to make my girls happy.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and her co-workers were extremely helpful, patient and professional. There were about 8-10 of us that had hair/make-up done and everyone was very happy with the results. It was a true pleasure to have them come to our home.

Profile Picture Dfonna, 12/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole did a awesome job on all of us Ladies, Tracie was stunning

Profile Picture Roxanne, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love their understanding of the exact style I was going for.

Profile Picture User4544168, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and her crew were fabulous! I, myself, are not great with hair & makeup ideas. They listened to what I was thinking but offered suggestions that they saw would work better. I received many compliments with the way my hair and makeup looked that evening. I looked & felt beautiful! They were professional, knowledgeable and so much fun. The bridal party was ready to have a good time and they kept us going!
Definitely would recommend their services!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The staff was very friendly, listened to the my preferences in terms of makeup and made me feel great going out for the wedding . They also did my little girls' hair. They spent just as much time and attention to them as they did the adults.

Very fair price for excellent work!

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole is amazing...she and her team were on time and ready to beautify our very large bridal party on our event date. She prioritized and was able to get everyone done in a timely manner. Everyone looked and felt great...and the best part is that we all had fun in the process. Nicole and her team knew how to execute each request and really knew how to compliment each persons individual features when it came to make up. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Joanna, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and Liz are amazing! They have great personalities and really made me feel comfortable on my wedding day. The 2 of them made my ladies look gorgeous. Nicole did my hair and make up. I'm not a girly girl but when she was done with me, I was very happy feeling like a queen.
Thank you for making us beautiful!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/25/14, 5 Reviews