Belvedere & Co. Events Reviews

211 | Baltimore, MD

211 Reviews for Belvedere & Co. Events

211 Belvedere & Co. Events Reviews

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

We could not have been happier with our choice of reception venue. I knew as soon as I walked into this venue and met with Kat and the other ladies working here that they were top notch and eased all my bridal nerves. The Charles ballroom is breathtaking and the most beautiful ballroom I have ever been in. The service team and Ms. Vanessa were spot on with the timeline and catered to our every need. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and the Belvedere made it all possible with their wedding expertise.

Cindy · Married on 04/27/2018

We had an amazing wedding reception at Belvedere. We had cocktail hour in John Edgar room and reception in Charles Ballroom. Everyone we worked with at Belvedere were very helpful and professional from the day that we booked our event until the end of the event. All the staff members listened to us and tried to accommodate in shaping our vision into a reality. Their staff members made us feel relaxed and made sure that everything was taken care of both before the event and on the day of the event. The food was amazing. All of our guests had a great time at our reception at Belvedere. We would highly recommend Belvedere & Co. venue to all the couples planning their wedding.

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

I was born and raised in Baltimore and had always dreamt of having my wedding in the Belvedere. Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to make that dream a perfect reality. I had to plan our wedding remotely as we now live in New Jersey, so a majority of the decisions were made over email or on the phone. Jennifer kept me on track, she helped my mom with a TON of details, worked beautifully with our coordinators and all of our vendors. The Belvedere Team will do everything. They took such good care of our whole family and we will never be able to thank them enough for all they did to make our day incredible. They have wedding planning down to a science, it is seriously impressive.
    The food was SO good. It was as good if not better than when we did our tasting, our guests were full and happy.
    They are all SO organized! They literally gave us everything we wanted and more. It's an incredible venue, if a ballroom wedding is what you're looking for this is the spot!

Allie · Married on 04/14/2018

The whole team at the Belvedere was warm and welcoming, answering every silly question we had with grace and professionalism. The space is stunning, of course, but the people who work there made it super special. Our wedding was perfect and really low stress--exactly what we wanted. Thank you!!

Jannette · Married on 04/14/2018

It took me a few months to review this venue but definitely not because I was unhappy. I could've not been happier with the team, the venue and the set up. The team was very flexible and accommodating throughout this journey, even when we started planning our wedding 4 months before the big day. Their view of the day and creative ideas made our day beautiful! We had a non-traditional ceremony, it was a standing - brief ceremony and I really had to put all of my trust on Jennifer and her team's view of the set up. It was perfect, and exactly what we wanted. From the moment we arrived to the Belvedere, we felt like we were the only clients they had because of their attention to details and to us (there were 4 weddings going on that day). Every team member working with us was very professional, attentive and on their A game. Our ceremony was in the Platinum Room and our reception was in the 13th Floor

Belvedere & Co. Events 1
    Belvedere & Co. Events 2
    Belvedere & Co. Events 3

PAUL · Married on 04/06/2018

we had a great rehearsal dinner - great venue, staff, food. they did everything to make sure we enjoyed the evening.

Robert · Married on 03/17/2018

Hi Future Couples,
    I cannot say enough about the venue and staff at the Belvedere. The entire process was fantastic. When we got to the wedding day, I cannot say enough about the the venue and staff. They were so great, if we needed anything, it was there for us. It totally allowed us to enjoy our big moment and big day. The day of staff was the icing on the cake.

kat · Married on 03/16/2018

We had our wedding on March 16th 5pm 2018. Everything was perfect. Food was fantastic. Rooms were beautiful. Staff was top notch. D.j and limo company on there recommended list did a great job, lots of compliments on everything. Had some issues at the end of the night with bridesmaids and I was very stressed, staff handled it very professionally. Thank you so much. You made all my wedding dreams come true, even tho I came into the reception upset and left upset because of those two individual's. All my guests had a great time, said they loved everything tons of compliment' s about the venue. Worth every penny I scrapped together. Would so do it again!

Jenna · Married on 01/06/2018

I recently had my wedding at the Belvedere and had a wonderful experience from start to finish. The venue itself is beautiful but the staff and their attention to detail are what set it apart from the rest. They made everything so easy and stress free! You are truly in good hands if you have a wedding here.

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

We couldn’t have picked a better place to host our wedding! The Belvedere was everything we wanted and hoped for. The staff was great, the food was amazing, and the decor was absolutely stunning. The staff did an amazing job of helping us from the beginning till the end. We had an amazing time. The event planners, Jen & Rachel, did an amazing job with all of my stress and dealing with me haha. Thank you so much Jen & Racheal you guys were terrific.

Belvedere & Co. Events 4

Sharon · Married on 11/10/2017

We are planning our daughters wedding here and we've had the best experience. Being from NY trying to plan a wedding in MD could be challenging however the staff at The Belvedere is making this process easy and enjoyable.

Dennis · Married on 10/27/2017

We held our son's wedding rehearsal dinner at the fabulous Owl bar. Everything was great. We could not of picked a better place. The food was great! The service was great! Kudos to Lauren and her very professional team.

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

The Belvedere was an amazing place to get married! The venue is stunning which is the first thing you notice but the staff is fantastic and the food is delicious which is just as important! Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with and so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. They also have additional day of coordinators who are also fantastic. Within the space they give you lots of opportunity to make it yours but its also such a gorgeous space you do not need to do a lot. I cannot say enough positive things about the Belvedere. We got married on the 12th floor and if I could do it all over again I would!

Emma · Married on 09/16/2017

We were so incredibly pleased that we chose The Belvedere for our wedding reception! We had so many compliments on the rooms, the service, the food!
    And we were blown away by the amazing help throughout the process. We loved working with Jennifer! She was so willing respond to all of my emails and calls-- as a Type-A bride...
    She ensured that things went off without a hitch and was there on the wedding day to follow through. Our other day-of help (Taylor) was perfect on the night of (she checked in with us, brought us anything we needed, helped me upstairs when I needed it, etc). We couldn't have asked for better service or a smoother flow to the evening.
    The Belvedere even completely handled and orchestrated our dessert order from an outside bakery!
    THANKS SO MUCH TO THE TEAM AT THE BELVEDERE

April · Married on 09/03/2017

The day of coordination team works seamlessly and tirelessly to make sure you do not have to worry about anything and can just enjoy your day! They were often one step ahead of us when we requested something, including having our meals to us right away after our first dance so we had more time to meet and greet with guests! We were skeptical about the fact that you start off with one person, then meet a second, and a third..and then you do not meet the day of coordinator until the rehearsal, but in the end, everything was perfect! Alison in particular (day of coordinator) went above and beyond what we expected and cannot thank her enough for all she did for us to make the day extra special! All of the coordinators are extremely professional and thorough. Everyone is still continuing to rave about the space, food, and wonderful event!

Russ · Married on 07/29/2017

Fantastic venue with early 20th century charm. Very ornate, almost out of The Great Gatsby. The best feature of this place are the staff! The 2 most important aspects of a wedding are planning and execution and The Belvedere is amazing in both categories. The wedding planner/advisor, Kat, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very professional and her bubbly personality is infectious. Taylor - our day-of general - did a great job of keeping everyone and everything moving smoothly. All other staff were friendly, helpful, courteous, and made us feel like our wedding was the most important one they'd ever done.

Natalia · Married on 07/29/2017

I worked with Kat and Jennifer and they were amazing. I could not have imagined an easier process or a more beautiful day. The day of staff was also fantastic!

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2017

We just had our wedding reception at the Belvedere and it was absolutely amazing from start to finish! We primarily worked with Jennifer and she was outstanding!! She was very responsive to my many e-mails and she made sure I was not forgetting anything. Any concerns we had during the planning process, she put us at ease! On our wedding day, the entire staff of the Belvedere was unbelievable!!! Vanessa made sure that my husband and I were fed and if we needed anything during the entire reception. She was even there to bustle my dress and remove my veil! Across the board, the Belvedere staff, food, and location were awesome!!

Sophia · Married on 06/24/2017

The Belvedere was a dream to work with and an absolute beauty for us to host both our ceremony and reception at. Kat and Jen could not have gone any more above and beyond to ensure our big day would run smoothly and be beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception in the Charles Ballroom, with our cocktail hour in the John Eager Ballroom across the hall; they turned the room quickly and flawlessly. The Charles Ballroom is just absolutely breathtaking with a lot of beautiful natural lighting and gold accents. Our day of coordinators, Mariana & Taylor, helped keep us sane through out the day and refused to let us have a worry in the world - Taylor was right around the corner at all times and seemed to have thought of everything I may need before I even had to ask. Our day was care-free for us as the bride and groom and that was much, much appreciated. Food catered by Truffles Catering was also incredible - this is one of the few venues that will let you have a duet entree featuring two protein dishes on one plate; so many of our guests raved about being able to get the best of both worlds and how delicious the food was. I would recommend The Belvedere over and over again!

Kimberly · Married on 06/17/2017

My Husband and I fell in love with this venue the moment we saw it, as did my parents! It is absolutely breathtaking. We had our wedding reception on the 12th floor, it was so beautiful and romantic. A special shout out to Kat and Jennifer for being so incredibly helpful! Would definitely recommend this venue.

Helen · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Belvedere. Not only is the venue gorgeous and the food amazing, but the whole experience made everything go so smoothly. Kat and Jennifer were so great to work with. Very responsive and so nice. They made me feel very comfortable that everything on my wedding day would be perfect. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how good the food was. I would recommend the venue to all newly engaged couples!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

I definitely recommend the Belvedere! Lindsay was great to work with- we were planning our wedding from Colorado and she was super flexible in working with us to squeeze things in when we were in town. The day of went perfectly thanks to Lindsay, Vanessa, and Team. We worked on an itinerary together and they executed it exactly! We also did our after party on the 13th floor which was a great way to extend the party in the same location. All in all very pleased :)

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

We had an intimate affair on the 13th Floor for our wedding. Our guests loved it! So many compliments on the venue, the food. Staff was ready to answer any questions leading to the wedding. I was a bit untraditional: we didn't have a lot of big wedding details; we kept it simple. We did not have a DJ; a friend plugged in her iPhone. It worked out perfectly. Having the bar nearby was great, no guest disappeared to another room for services. Very pleased.

• Mrs. G

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

We absolutely love The Belvedere. I will write more once we get married, but so far it is the most beautiful venue. I'm so excited for 3 more months! Go figures this is the place that 4 of my family members also got married at! Can't wait and Kat is awesome! Edit 5/14/17: Our wedding was so gorgeous thanks to the belvedere! I am dying to see our photos (but I do have a few because some friends took some) and it was the most amazing night. Vanessa in the bridal suite was absolutely amazing! Funny thing was our cantor knew her (small world)! Thank you to the Belvedere for a memory of a lifetime! <3